demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

craze and beta alanine

I have seen in a few posts that taking craze and beta pre workout does not work very well. What about taking beta alanine intra? Im almost out of intra pro and was wondering if if i switched up my intra i might get a better workout experience from craze.
    Current Stack

Slin Sane
    PM reduction
    White Flood + Hemavol (beast mode pump)
    Xtend
    Monster Green Magnitude
    Intrabolic
    Trutein PBC
    Bioforge + Triazole + DAA
    E/C + Lean Extreme

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Consensus is no.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    While it will most likely do no harm. I do recommend separating the dosing periods out a solid distance.

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people report nausea when mixing BA with Craze. It doesn't seem to bother me though... All that can really be said is to try it, and see how you feel.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't. And beta-alanine should be pre. It is an arginine pre-cursor, meaning it helps your body produce arginine which is a vasodilator and contributes to the pump. It needs time to get in the system and do its thing. Try iSatori's H+Blocker if you want a really effective and tasty beta alanine product!

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kinkoshinkai View Post
    I wouldn't. And beta-alanine should be pre. It is an arginine pre-cursor, meaning it helps your body produce arginine which is a vasodilator and contributes to the pump. It needs time to get in the system and do its thing. Try iSatori's H+Blocker if you want a really effective and tasty beta alanine product!
    Hmm.

So you're actually suggesting to take BA WITH Craze?

OP: Get your BA elsewhere. If it's in your Purple Wraath (assuming), wait until you finish your tub OR TRY it and see how your body reacts. I'd personally get it elsewhere (ie, NOW bulk 500g = $20).

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I stopped doing it. I take 2g twice later in the day
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by demesjos View Post
    I have seen in a few posts that taking craze and beta pre workout does not work very well. What about taking beta alanine intra? Im almost out of intra pro and was wondering if if i switched up my intra i might get a better workout experience from craze.
    Don't know why people have said that. I take 2g beta alanine with my craze (only on leg day do i take craze) and it works just fine. Just got back from leg day and i took the 2 together with 1/4 scoop lime power shock and 2 scoops apple xtend for intra. Workout was awesome. No bad side effects other than great endurance, focus and energy.

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got crazy stomach cramps once when I took craze, creatine, agmatine, and ba, not sure why, but I don't chance it. Especially the agmatine
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by contaygious View Post
    I got crazy stomach cramps once when I took craze, creatine, agmatine, and ba, not sure why, but I don't chance it. Especially the agmatine
    Take the creatine together with your ba sometime other than preworkout and you should be fine IMO.

I know others who keep agmatine in their pre-dosing.

demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50) demesjos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not taking the BA pre, but there is BA in the intrabolic I been using. I really havent exeprienced any negative side effects, just curious if there could be even better results from switching the intra up. Decided to give Purple Pysko a go.
    Current Stack

Slin Sane
    PM reduction
    Xtend
    Monster Green Magnitude
    Intrabolic
    Trutein PBC
    E/C + Lean Extreme

Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Unless you have a hard time focusing while working out. Stay away from Craze. It sucks. What i look for in a PWO is energy/endurance. Not something to focus... I'm immune to almost all PWO even tho i've never been on a consistent PWO longer than a week. Craze is crap
    Instagram: WeedFitness
    I post Supplement Reviews, Medicinal medicine (hehe), and fitness like images! Follow and i Follow back!

Originally Posted by Volcompat View Post
    Unless you have a hard time focusing while working out. Stay away from Craze. It sucks. What i look for in a PWO is energy/endurance. Not something to focus... I'm immune to almost all PWO even tho i've never been on a consistent PWO longer than a week. Craze is crap
    I have been using Craze and I really like it. My question was if there was more to be had from this wonderful product so please keep your hating to yourself.
    Current Stack

Slin Sane
    PM reduction
    Xtend
    Monster Green Magnitude
    Intrabolic
    Trutein PBC
    E/C + Lean Extreme