Whizzywhiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whizzywhiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My Metabolism is killing my motivation.

I'm only 5'4 and 113 lbs. I've been eating 3,000 calories every day for the past 3 weeks and have been strength training at the gym. I've gained 1lb in 3 weeks. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? My Metabolism is killing my motivation. I feel like I could eat 8,000 calories and not gain a lb.

A friend told me that body builders will eat a lot of calories every day for a few weeks then will fast for a week and then repeat the cycle. I'm kinda hesitant to do this, but if it's true and it works.

Ideas, tips?

Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gladiatorbuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weight gainer... juice

still better than yours EnglishBadTeeth's Avatar
    EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    List what you eat for 3000kcals, you're probably overestimating..

mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Whizzywhiz View Post
    I'm only 5'4 and 113 lbs. I've been eating 3,000 calories every day for the past 3 weeks and have been strength training at the gym. I've gained 1lb in 3 weeks. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? My Metabolism is killing my motivation. I feel like I could eat 8,000 calories and not gain a lb.

A friend told me that body builders will eat a lot of calories every day for a few weeks then will fast for a week and then repeat the cycle. I'm kinda hesitant to do this, but if it's true and it works.

Ideas, tips?
    Gaining muscle doesn't happen overnight. You gained 1lb in 3 weeks?? Sounds reasonable to me. You can up your calories to 3,200 or 3,500 at the expense of gaining some fat along the way. Your choice.

Whizzywhiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whizzywhiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EnglishBadTeeth View Post
    List what you eat for 3000kcals, you're probably overestimating..
    Here is a day where I ate 3,500 calories. Easier to make a jpg than type it out. Right now I'm not eating the most healthiest foods, but with my budget and lack of time I try to get something somewhat healthy in every day.
    Attached Images

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It takes time dude. Hang in there. One day you'll see that your metabolism is a gift.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) k00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is a day where I ate 3,500 calories. Easier to make a jpg than type it out. Right now I'm not eating the most healthiest foods, but with my budget and lack of time I try to get something somewhat healthy in every day.
    Mcdouble = 390calories
    Milkshake = 550calories

You have them at 665 and 680, which is overestimated by 405cal. Don't know about the rest of the day, but just a heads up for you.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    It takes time dude. Hang in there. One day you'll see that your metabolism is a gift.
    So true! A high metabolism is a blessing and a curse at the same time. Just remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day"! Stay consistent, eat lots, train hard and most importantly NEVER GIVE UP!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

get big or get fat trying NaLLa8705's Avatar
    NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3000 isn't that many calories...

Macros look good, lets hope your not eating that much crap every day. It's ok to indulge from time to time but you have almost no quality whole foods in there.

Up the calories to 3500 every day and monitor your weight gain, lift hard.

Originally Posted by NaLLa8705 View Post
    3000 isn't that many calories...

Macros look good, lets hope your not eating that much crap every day. It's ok to indulge from time to time but you have almost no quality whole foods in there.

Up the calories to 3500 every day and monitor your weight gain, lift hard.
    I actually avoid mcdonalds when I can. I only eat it when I'm short on time or trying to pinch pennies that week.

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was curious as to why you only had taken a scoop of protein for dinner? Do you usually workout before lunch?

I also want to say for you to hang in there. It takes time for muscle to grow. I started at about 150lbs, I was struggling after I had hit 160lbs and hovered there for almost half a year. After that, I improved my diet with lots of real foods, while not counting calories, just eating about every 4 hours when I was awake. I also changed up my workout plan, and now I just hit 175lbs this past week. It all takes time .

To put things into perspective, I was 165.9Lbs on Sept 10, 2011. I am ~175lbs now. Thats 134 days (4 and a half months) for 9.1 pounds.

WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500) WTFman is not very helpful. (-500)
    i envy you i could not eat a single thing in your log without gaining a pund of pure fat
    take advantage
    yeah im red get over it

Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try This

http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-sq...n-gain-weight/

Also im an ecto and i aim to eat double of everything = profit. ive gone from 52kg to 67

also try a weight gainer like serious mass it taste horrible imo but is worth the gains
    " Look me in the eye, it`s okay if you are scared , So am i. You are scared of what i would become and im scared of what i will become "

Strength is the total outcome of struggle no matter how bad that struggle is.

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    I was curious as to why you only had taken a scoop of protein for dinner? Do you usually workout before lunch?

I also want to say for you to hang in there. It takes time for muscle to grow. I started at about 150lbs, I was struggling after I had hit 160lbs and hovered there for almost half a year. After that, I improved my diet with lots of real foods, while not counting calories, just eating about every 4 hours when I was awake. I also changed up my workout plan, and now I just hit 175lbs this past week. It all takes time .

To put things into perspective, I was 165.9Lbs on Sept 10, 2011. I am ~175lbs now. Thats 134 days (4 and a half months) for 9.1 pounds.
    Things on that log might not be arranged exactly by meal, but it's close. For instance I might have a snack and just throw it in the dinner section if I feel it was close enough to the time I had dinner.

Originally Posted by Qrome View Post
    Try This

Also im an ecto and i aim to eat double of everything = profit. ive gone from 52kg to 67

also try a weight gainer like serious mass it taste horrible imo but is worth the gains
    I've actually been seriously considering this. I drank half a gallon today. The problem is milk fills me up so much that It makes me not hungry for actual food.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Controlled Labs "Black Hole"! This could be your saving grace!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

etchoholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st of all, You're not lone in this. I'm having this problem for over 1 year now nd im trying to gain more weight in anyway. My metabolism is killing me too, but i knw that eventually i will gain weight nd have great physique with healthy food nd good workout routines. If you seek rapid gain in a week or so try the weight gainers, i tried it twice and it helped alot.

2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bro, the following is for your benefit okay? So dont be offended.

YOU ****IN PuSSY! Do you know how many guys and girls would DIE to be in your position??

"Look at me!! I am eating 3k calories I"m dying!! I'm not able to eat anymore I am not gaining any weight??
    I eat MCDONALDS AND ICE CREAM, AND PROTEIN shAKES ALLLL DAY!!! IM NOT BUILDING ANY MUsCLE???"

Bro ur diet is PITIFUL.

You don't deserve any results if you THINK FOR A MOMENT, you are MAXING OUT your potential eating JUNK FOOD?
    ITs FINE to have some desert but YOU just made MCdonald's AND PROTEIN SHAKE the staple of your diet?????
    ARE YOU ****ING kiDDING ME"?? ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR WHAT????

Here's what you will do to get ****IN RESULTS..

1- DITCH ALL protein shakes. You don't deserve to take those they will NOT help you. (we must start with REAL FOOD).
    2- GET A BIG BAG OF ****IN RICE!!! YES RICE
    3- BUY A BAG OF ****IN POTATOES
    4- Buy ALOT of CHICKEN (breasts, legs, thighs, backs)
    5- BUY sTEAK!
    6- BUY sEASONING FOR ALL YOUR MEAT
    7- BUY FROZEN VEGETABLEs THAT YOU CAN BOIL ON THE STOVE. (THEY COME IN BAGS).
    8- BUY SOME BROWN BREAD

9- DITCH your ****ing MCdonald's, have that ONCE in a while!

10- YOu ask questions after you do all of this.

11- Are you ****ing kidding me? You just included like 1800 calories in your diet from Mcdonald's and Liquid protein??????

12- EAT S.O.L.I.D FOOODS! YES, SWALLOW SOLID FOODS

BRB , LIFTING HARD... and "drinking ALL my food!" to build SOLID muscle!

13- omfg, your welcome! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 2flare View Post
    Bro, the following is for your benefit okay? So dont be offended.

YOU ****IN PuSSY! Do you know how many guys and girls would DIE to be in your position??

"Look at me!! I am eating 3k calories I"m dying!! I'm not able to eat anymore I am not gaining any weight??
    I eat MCDONALDS AND ICE CREAM, AND PROTEIN shAKES ALLLL DAY!!! IM NOT BUILDING ANY MUsCLE???"

Bro ur diet is PITIFUL.

You don't deserve any results if you THINK FOR A MOMENT, you are MAXING OUT your potential eating JUNK FOOD?
    ITs FINE to have some desert but YOU just made MCdonald's AND PROTEIN SHAKE the staple of your diet?????
    ARE YOU ****ING kiDDING ME"?? ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR WHAT????

Here's what you will do to get ****IN RESULTS..

1- DITCH ALL protein shakes. You don't deserve to take those they will NOT help you. (we must start with REAL FOOD).
    2- GET A BIG BAG OF ****IN RICE!!! YES RICE
    3- BUY A BAG OF ****IN POTATOES
    4- Buy ALOT of CHICKEN (breasts, legs, thighs, backs)
    5- BUY sTEAK!
    6- BUY sEASONING FOR ALL YOUR MEAT
    7- BUY FROZEN VEGETABLEs THAT YOU CAN BOIL ON THE STOVE. (THEY COME IN BAGS).
    8- BUY SOME BROWN BREAD

9- DITCH your ****ing MCdonald's, have that ONCE in a while!

10- YOu ask questions after you do all of this.

11- Are you ****ing kidding me? You just included like 1800 calories in your diet from Mcdonald's and Liquid protein??????

12- EAT S.O.L.I.D FOOODS! YES, SWALLOW SOLID FOODS

BRB , LIFTING HARD... and "drinking ALL my food!" to build SOLID muscle!

13- omfg, your welcome! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    have to agree with this.. your diet it absolutely horrible.. you will just become skinny fat if anything from that.. 2lbs ground beef, bread crumbs and an egg will make you an ass load of burgers.. just because your on a budget doesnt mean you have to eat crap like mcdonalds... an stop wasting your money on protein.. in all reality it is not that important and it definitely isnt a meal on its own.. any wonder your not growing
    stats: jan 2012/ goals: jan 2013

DL :405/495
    Squat 275/315
    Bench 180/225 (feelsbadman)

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I currently weigh 202. My natural build is strongfat at 220.

For what it's worth, the other end of the stick isn't any better as far as aesthetics go - it's as hard for me to see my abs as it is for you to gain a pound of muscle.

I'm pretty sure that bodybuilding just plain sucks in at least some major way for everybody.

Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
    have to agree with this.. your diet it absolutely horrible.. you will just become skinny fat if anything from that.. 2lbs ground beef, bread crumbs and an egg will make you an ass load of burgers.. just because your on a budget doesnt mean you have to eat crap like mcdonalds... an stop wasting your money on protein.. in all reality it is not that important and it definitely isnt a meal on its own.. any wonder your not growing
    I'm not using this as an excuse, but would you recommend any good foods that are really cheap, because I'm really poor at this stage in my life.

bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bonacris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ground beef, tuna, pasta, rice, peanut butter, oats, milk are all very cheap.. a bag of frozen veggies cost fk all.. your prob spending more in mcdonalds than in the supermarket.. stop spending money on protein and buy food..

Squat 275/315

ground beef, tuna, pasta, rice, peanut butter, oats, milk are all very cheap.. a bag of frozen veggies cost fk all.. your prob spending more in mcdonalds than in the supermarket.. stop spending money on protein and buy food..
    Okay. And I don't eat that exact stuff every day. That was just one day I picked out. I eat out maybe once a week.

Okay. And I don't eat that exact stuff every day. That was just one day I picked out. I eat out maybe once a week.
    well then post a normal day so we can help you properly...

Squat 275/315

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

well then post a normal day so we can help you properly...

Agreed ^

dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dab0yech0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i used to have your problem, then i started taking serious mass trust me it helped tons im at 5 11 188 now and in great football shape i used to be a twig when i started lifting like 5 9 155

2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2flare is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dab0yech0 View Post
    i used to have your problem, then i started taking serious mass trust me it helped tons im at 5 11 188 now and in great football shape i used to be a twig when i started lifting like 5 9 155

This guy needs REAL food. **** your serious mass.

Jeez, cant you see his proble is he's not eating FOOD. He's having too many supplements.

He needs to learn to EAT. That is the only solution.

wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10) wheyshakes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree. You're probably one of those skinny guys with high metabolism. You'll gain muscle. Just EAT more protein. Eat every 2 - 3 hours, and keep eating. Don't let your body has a chance to lose muscle.

Originally Posted by 2flare View Post
    This guy needs REAL food. **** your serious mass.

Jeez, cant you see his proble is he's not eating FOOD. He's having too many supplements.

He needs to learn to EAT. That is the only solution.

LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LukeRicho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really wished i had your metobolism,, i find it difficult to cut at times.. but if i was you bump up your calories further,, see it as a blessing for when it comes to your cut!
    Beast mode starts Monday, 28/11/11