Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1149
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yesterday I endured another leg day... 9 sets of deads, 4 sets of squats... if this diet and training doesn't give me wheels, nothing will... I have been on point since day one of this 3DMJ experience and I will not fall off until either I break a bone, my head falls off or I die... until then, heavy weights, loud music and lots of pain... I love this sh*t!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's this with 3DMJ?

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    What's this with 3DMJ?
    I have joined up with Team 3DMJ and they will be writing out my contest prep from here on out. I'm hoping that with their help, I will find the promise land of natural bodybuilding...

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/team-3dmj.php
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    I have joined up with Team 3DMJ and they will be writing out my contest prep from here on out. I'm hoping that with their help, I will find the promise land of natural bodybuilding...

http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/team-3dmj.php
    Very nice! Big congrats man .

Don't you need to change your sig then?

As the weekend comes to a close, I enjoyed a nice rest day friday then on to two great sessions of lifting saturday and sunday... yesterday I trained 5/3/1 chest, back and biceps... Still a very strange split, but my body is taking to it quite nicely.. I have never really enjoyed barbell flat bench, but I am pressing through... Not too sore today, but I'm going right in line with what the plan calls for.. Strength is certainly good and I'm getting used to these strange lifts.. Today was squats, legs and abs.. I started out pretty rusty, but once I got through the first couple sets of warmups, I was on point! I only ended up going up to 295, but they were deep, which has always been an issue for me... Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and start over.. It's not about how much you can lift, it's about how much you look like you can lift in my sport!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good brother and way to get at it
    Just have to swallow sometimes and get to it, great job!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Sounds good brother and way to get at it
    Just have to swallow sometimes and get to it, great job!
    Yessir!! Thanks! Glad to see that you are still grinding as well!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Very nice! Big congrats man .

Don't you need to change your sig then?
    Thanks!
    I won't be changing my sig. I'm merely one of their clients. But that could all change..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back on that grind yesterday with OHP 5-3-1 / Chest / Triceps... A good day all in all.. This is my "1" week followed by 5 sets of 6 reps so some pretty heavy weights... I followed my OHP with incline dumbbells and then peck deck and then yes, some cardio.. yuck..
    And now today is LEG DAY!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Yesterday's Leg Day was messy... In a good way.. I'm hobbling around everywhere today..
    11 sets of dead lifts followed by 5 sets of squats..... get wheels or die trying!
    I am starting to notice that my strength is increasing and in addition, I feel that my form is actually getting better.. Especially on my squat.. I feel that I'm able to get a deeper squat and it's not hurting my knees nearly as much.. I never pay too much attention to how much I'm pressing as I know that it will come in time. As for right now, the legs are sore and I'm looking forward to a nice weekend out of town... Time for a little R&R!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

After three days off from the gym life it was back into the weight room for 5/3/1 chest, followed by back and bi's... I was well rested and the lift was good overall... I ended up hitting all of my numbers and even improved on a few of my 6 rep lifts.. If anyone has ever considered the 5/3/1 training, I would highly recommend it.. I didn't think I would like it, but I am really learning to enjoy it... It's rough, so if you decide to tackle it, be ready.. It hurts! Legs tomorrow!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

After another weekend off filled with moving (finally done) I was back into the iron house for a chest and back thrashing.. This week is my "easy" de loading week.. I thought it would be easy, but it's still pretty tough.. I am noticing strength going up though.. This last weekend with my birthday, I didn't stay as committed to my diet as I would like to, but I guess if there is a time to fall off the wagon, it's in the summer for your birthday... It was fun, but my work on the stage is not finished and champions are made in the offseason!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back on it.. Legs! Week 4 3DMJ deload week... Not quite as bad as week 3, but it still hurt.. I'll chalk this one up as a win... I really hope that these efforts pay off next year on stage..

Remember to always stay true to your beliefs.. In the gym, in competition and in life.. Not everyone will understand you, but you have to take it for what it's worth, make the best of what life has for you and understand that you can't fix everything.. If people misunderstand you, don't take it personal, sometimes people are ignorant and sometimes there is just a gap in communication.. Stay true to your roots, smile, work hard and be yourself in every aspect in life...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Week 5 of 3DMJ.. back on the heavy weights.. Today was just what I needed.. a good ol fashioned ass whoopin! 5 3 1 on the OHP, followed by chest and triceps.. With some frustration built up from the day, I channelled it the best way I know how.. I was very close to just calling it a day and trying again tomorrow, thankfully I have a wonderful lady that helped me get my mind in the right place... My shoulders and chest are fried!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

3rd day in a row... week 5 of the 3DMJ 531 training.. legs.. squats.. I didn't have the greatest workout today as my 20 minutes on the basketball court followed by my dunk attempts to see if I still can, sure made me sore as hell... knees, hips, back... damn.. getting old!
    I still gave it what I had and got through my leg day... not all lifts are gonna be 100%, but you just have to keep coming back for more.. don't quit... quitters never win and winners never quit!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Today was my accessory day and as of late, these days have been almost as intense as the 531 days.. Four sets of 10 on every major muscle group on my upper body and yes, I'm tired... I went into today's lift pretty tired already, but I actually managed to squeeze out a pretty damn good workout.. My shoulders were cramping up at the end which usually doesn't happen... It was great! I know that next spring is so far away, but it's nice to know that the work I'm doing now will hopefully bring great benefits come showtime..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Week 6 of 531, 3DMJ trainer... OHP with Chest and Triceps.. I was a little sluggish getting started, but once I found it, it was good! My PR set was supposed to be with 145lbs, but I did the math wrong and ended up pressing 160lbs... Yes, I thought it was a bit heavy, but I pushed it anyway... So I guess you could say the I mistakingly found myself hitting a PR... Delts will be sore tomorrow!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back at it.. After some ok lifts over the weekend, I battled through another leg day... Squats felt pretty good today and the torture that followed was good, built character...
    It's always nice to get a good workout in on a monday, stress levels are typically higher than usual and it's always comforting to know that the weights are around the corner expecting you.. Today, I gave them my all...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

I've been off the radar for a bit and I apologize.. Life gets pretty busy and sometimes you simply fall off the grid...
    I will say that my return to the weight room today was just what I needed... 3 pr's and I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow... Incline chest press.. 80's for 10, 90's for 10 and 100's for 10.. reps felt great, joints feel great and most importantly my mental approach feels good... We all go through trials where we feel that we're not looking the way we should or that we could better... I have been in a slump and dammit, I'm due to break out!!
    Make some extra room in the spotlight.. this kid's run is not over yet!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

thursday.. ohp, chest and tri's... once again, pr's hit! ohp 135 for 10... two weeks ago it was 4... it's amazing what a little extra focus, motivation and craziness does for the mind and the body! Incline dumbbell 75's, 85's and 95's twice for 10 reps... Work!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back at it for another great Leg Day!
    Lots and Lots of Squats... I had a little trouble out of the gate with balance issues but once I found it, I was able to get some work done! All in all I ended up with a great leg day! I ended up topping out at 275 for 3 good solid reps.. A total of 9 sets on squats.. Then some Leg Curls, Calf Raises and Abs.. I left the place pretty spent and am quite satisfied in the recent size that I've been putting on the wheels... Who knows, maybe I'll get a wild hair up my ass and hit the stage this fall.. Oh the element of surprise!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Another weekend in the books filled with some great training.. I have entered another week of 531 training and I have noticed not only by strength go up, but my weight is gradually going up as well. I trained delts and chest yesterday and deads / legs today... My body is hurting, but I know that I'm developing nicely for the spring competition season.. I am doing everything I can to stay on track during this long offseason... Weights are heavy, body feels right on point and life is great!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

After a nice rest day yesterday, I had a great day on the weights today.. Bench press, back and biceps... 11 sets of bench press, topping out with reps of 225.. Everything was strong today and it was one of those days that I didn't want to leave.. but this 531 training is taxing and I knew that it was time to call it a day when I pushed out my last rep... I am pretty tired at this point, but there's always room for Leg Day tomorrow!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Dead lifts today... I had a photo shoot today and thought that I might be dragging a**, but I ended up actually having a pretty good lift.. I topped out today at 345 and actually got it pretty easy... Leg curls and extensions followed, with a nice tri set of calves, leg raises and rope crunches... all in all it was a great day on the weights... I'm taking a few days off to travel to AZ and actually looking forward to letting my body recoup for a bit... I'll come back strong next week! Hopefully...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

After some much needed time off, I returned to the weights today for Chest / Back and Biceps... My shoulder has been bugging me a little bit and I started out a little slow, but once I found it, it turned out to be quite a good session.. 5,3,1 on incline press topping out at 265... Having my amazing woman spotting me, forced me to push a bit harder and I finished off the other exercises with 4 sets of 10.. great pump, heavy weights and I expect to be sore as hell tomorrow..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Looking to get back in the game today... This shoulder injury has been pretty tough to get through. After some time off, it's never easy. I almost feel like I'm starting from scratch. But it's time to focus and progress. Today should be a good one!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Today is a new experience for me as I will be meeting with a local diet coach for my offseason and contest prep. Although I enjoyed my experience with 3DMJ, I didn't like not having someone right there for pinches and follow ups. This guy is a friend of mine and has kicked out a lot of successful athletes. I am hoping that he can give me the push that I need to get into the pro division. Time will tell.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

I haven't been posting much lately and I apologize to all that regularly follow.. Life certainty tosses us curveballs... And sometimes these curveballs are covered with spikes.. Ultimately one has to survive.. No matter what.. Be open to the fact that nothing in life is ever guaranteed.. Don't get complacent, but also don't be greedy.. Find a nice comfortable in between that works.. Always strive for self improvement but never let your ego get the better of you.. Stay humble, motivated, focused and most of all never give up! People will come and go, even those whom you think will always be there.. Self reliance is crucial these days.. I hope that I can leave my mark in this industry and that it's a positive one... I don't have all the answers, I don't know what will happen next, but all I know is that you can bet your sweet ass that I'll be giving 110%... Life is too short to give anything less..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to 2015 bro
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Back at it! Leg day! No coach... He just wasn't cutting it for me and I would much rather prove to everyone as well as myself that I can do this on my own... It makes the experience a bit more fulfilling. Yeah, I don't have that extra set of eyes on me, but it's all good... I have still one more shows than I have lost on this journey... I feel great! I have a whole new sense of motivation and I'm going to channel it right where it needs to go... It's time to get "me" back... Damn, I've missed me and today I got that great feeling of self worth back... I'm going to climb high, higher than I thought I ever could.. I'm going to make a good run for my buddy Dan Rice and together we're going to do work this spring! My legs are going to be sore as **** tomorrow and I'm looking forward to embracing the pain... Boom! Back in the Saddle!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com