Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Darren Conroy's Workout Journal

Welcome all! In my workout journal I will be sharing my experiences in and out of the gym. I will be sharing progress pics as well as video compilations of specific workouts. I will gladly entertain any questions as well as suggestions. I'm very excited and motivated! Lets do this!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great Saturday workout! The gym was fairly crowded today so it actually required me to do my routine in reverse order. I read the the great Dave Draper used to used to reverse the order of his workouts and had great gains as a result. I really enjoyed it and walked out of the gym today feeling wrecked. Another great workout in the books! Hamstrings, calves and abs today.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Great arm workout today! I love hitting biceps and triceps on the same day. The push pull, ability to superset and the pump all make it just a great motivational day in the gym. Now it's time to EAT!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Traps and Delts today! Got plenty of sleep last night and feel good. I like to pull first on shoulder day so I start with shrugs, then move on to delts. I feel that large shoulders really help you when you are under the lights in a bodybuilding show. A good set of delts provide almost an illusion on stage and can make you appear bigger than you are.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking solid, Darren. Keeping up the good work!
    "Overtraining was invented by wimps to camouflage their inability to train hard." - Lee Priest

Originally Posted by MrManhands View Post
    Looking solid, Darren. Keeping up the good work!
    Thanks buddy! You too! Next time I'm down in the desert we'll have to hit a workout!
    Reps!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Unbelievable workout this evening! I think wearing a Controlled Labs shirt to the gym automatically increases the amount of weight you can do by at least 10 lbs on each lift!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Quads, Calves and Abs this evening. I LOVE leg day! It's a day in the gym unlike any other. Me vs. The Weights! I go into the gym on leg day with an extra gear, willing to give it everything I've got. I like the end result of barely being able to walk, knowing that I truly pushed my body to the limit and that now I get to relax. Just kicked down my protein, two scoops of Vanilla weight gainer protein along with a serving of Gold Feast in whole milk = Heaven! Got one more meal for the evening and this it's off to bed.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Chest and Back today! Another great push pull day with great demand. Very similar to leg day just due to the mere fact that they are two very big muscles that generate a lot of blood flow. The pump on this day is very good! I can't wait to start taking the White Blood 2 to see how much more pumped I can get on days like these.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back in the saddle tomorrow! Left town for the weekend. I really like new adventures but on the same token I have so much trouble breaking my routine. Thankfully our bodies have the ability to remember I know I'll be able to pick things up right where I left off on Friday. Muscles are well rested, tomorrow's workout should be good!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Back to the gym after four days off... I think the one disadvantage of traveling is the fact that it turns your body upside down and causes confusion... I didn't have the best workout ever battling a headache all day but was able to fight my way through it... "Winner's never quit and Quitter's never win"...
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Quads, calves, abs today and it was awesome!!! I went into the gym today and had an absolute war with the weights! It's amazing to me how much the mind controls the body and with the right mindset one can accomplish great things. I was relatively disappointed with yesterday's workout and as soon as I left the gym yesterday I started mentally prepping myself for today's workout. It worked!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Unbelievable chest and back workout today! Workout's like the one I had today make me remember why I love this lifestyle so much.. The pump, the sweat, fighting for that last rep with every last bit of energy and strength is priceless. I'm without a doubt going to need tomorrow as a rest day to let these muscles recoup.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Much needed off day! Still keeping my calories up as well as my protein and amino acid intake. Gotta heal up these muscles and prepare for dead lifts tomorrow!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Amazing workout today! Absolutely smashed the hamstrings and the calves today along with the introduction of windshield wipers for abs.. I am exhausted! I took in a few more carbs earlier in the day than usual and I'm glad I did.. Gonna reward myself tonight with a steak somewhere!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Another arm day in the books! Strength and endurance is very good today. It's always nice when you have the ability to surprise yourself in the gym.. It is super bowl sunday, I am going to give in just a bit to some of the 7 layer dip today but it will be short and sweet. Don't want to slip away, I've come too far and worked too hard to piss it all away.. "Consistency and Intensity"!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Off today.. Today was one of those days where I really had to have some self control. I really wanted to train, but my entire body is sore and needs the rest. .. Remember what we do out of the gym is equally important if not more important than what we do in the gym.. I wish it was all about lifting heavy weight and looking good but you have to eat right and get plenty of rest.. Sometimes my heart is bigger than my brain but I'm slowly finding balance!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Traps and Delts today. Interesting story for today. After taking my White Flood and Green Mag, I went out on to the gym floor to stretch. I saw from a distance the guy that about 8 years ago told me that I would never have what it takes. That I was too tall and too skinny. That I would never have a good developed back due to my height and body type. On a scale of 1 to 10 my workout tonight was an 11! I didn't say anything to him, instead I channeled everything right into the weights. Don't ever let someone drag you down or tell you what you can and can't do. Be better than that!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Great Leg day! Quads, Calves, Abs.. Got a good sweat on in the iron palace today! Heavy squats today along with single leg press and windshields for abs. I'm toast. Still have one more meal to get to hit my calories for the day. Time to EAT!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Had another great Chest and Back day today! Coming off that killer leg day yesterday and a heavy push pull today, I am ready for a day off. Carb intake was a little higher than normal but I feel that the extra calories were needed due to the rigorous workouts. Gotta feed the machine! Tomorrow I'm gonna kick the calories about 500 to 700 higher than usual as well.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like your killin' it. Keep it up!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Looks like your killin' it. Keep it up!
    Thanks buddy! You too! Great back double bicep!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Day 1 of WB2.. Here we go!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Great Leg day! I felt that my first dabble with WB2 was a success! I'm still taking the WF so I only took one pill with some vitargo and I was ready for war. The pump today was awesome and I had veins popping out that I didn't know existed! Great workout!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Great arm day today! Everything was on point! Pics coming soon, best way to measure progress! I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to finish my White Flood, GlycerGrow, Green Mag stack and then transition to the White Blood 2. I don't want to throw too much at my body at once. So far the sneak preview that I've had with the WB2 is that it's a great product that provide a pump unlike anything that I have ever experienced. The only suggestion that I would have is that you indeed start with one pill to assess your tolerance. This product is very effective but potent, read the label.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrManhands will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    Great arm day today! Everything was on point! Pics coming soon, best way to measure progress! I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to finish my White Flood, GlycerGrow, Green Mag stack and then transition to the White Blood 2. I don't want to throw too much at my body at once. So far the sneak preview that I've had with the WB2 is that it's a great product that provide a pump unlike anything that I have ever experienced. The only suggestion that I would have is that you indeed start with one pill to assess your tolerance. This product is very effective but potent, read the label.
    What does your arm routine typically consist of? I've been trying all sorts of different things lately trying to spark some growth. Having genetically small arms is the pits.
    "Overtraining was invented by wimps to camouflage their inability to train hard." - Lee Priest

Originally Posted by MrManhands View Post
    What does your arm routine typically consist of? I've been trying all sorts of different things lately trying to spark some growth. Having genetically small arms is the pits.
    I will be posting video's of all of my workout's here in the near future.. I myself have been plagued with long arms which presented challenges for growth as well.. I have found that with proper isolation, strength and size come along with it. I've posted my arm routine on my controlled labs bio (http://www.controlledlabs.com/static...p?contentid=29). Check it out and feel free to hit me up with any questions for sure!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Off day.. Joined a friend at her gym today and helped her begin her transformation. Can't wait to see the end result!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

In spite of yesterday being Valentine's Day and having to take the GF out for dinner I did still make it into the gym for a great shoulder workout. Being crunched for time was almost a good thing. The gym was pretty slow and I was able to jump into my sets faster and even throw in a few supersets where I usually wouldn't. I'm sore this morning so I must have done something right!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Quads, Calves, Abs..

Today started a little rocky at the gym but I was able to take a step back and clear my head, realizing that I am at the gym for ONE reason. To lift weights and better my physique! Today was one of two leg days this week and my legs are keeping me from a pro card so with that in mind, I was able to turn my rocky start into an hour and twenty minutes of hell. Great workout! The abs are starting to look pretty as well! How I've missed them!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com