Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

***The Philosopher's Stone***Quality, indepth discussions...

The Forum Braniacs, Philosophers, and Thinkers Club.

I think Forge3 has to be number 1 due to the fact he started the thread that started the thread that started this thread.

Whos in?
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    Come to where the real action is:
    All the Misc dot com!

Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000) Ceembealt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would normally shout 'IN' but this doesn't seem appropriate. So...... I would like to request an invitation to partake in this club.
    United as one, Divided by zero
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    1K+

Ballin outa commission :( BballBuilder's Avatar
    BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BballBuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would like to be considered for membership to this elite club.
    Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself.

http://changewithchange.blogspot.com/

HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeatherAC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not the dumbest blonde on the block.......

NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i r having of genius status

Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wompinblazer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tag up then kiddies... Lets get it rolling and see what kind of dialogues we can get going. Im curious to see how many people not only work the body, but also work the brain.
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wompinblazer View Post
    Tag up then kiddies... Lets get it rolling and see what kind of dialogues we can get going. Im curious to see how many people not only work the body, but also work the brain.
    Me.

Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    Me.
    How so?
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How so?
    I'm read constantly, everything I can get my hands on.

I am usually reading 2-3 books at any given time, usually on different subjects.

I also enjoy learning different words from different languages, even though I may not ever learn to speak the language, just the act of learning how to pronouce certain words is enjoyable.

The only way to exercise the brain is to challenge it with new ideas and concepts.

Originally Posted by iamtheawesome View Post
    I'm read constantly, everything I can get my hands on.

I am usually reading 2-3 books at any given time, usually on different subjects.

I also enjoy learning different words from different languages, even though I may not ever learn to speak the language, just the act of learning how to pronouce certain words is enjoyable.

The only way to exercise the brain is to challenge it with new ideas and concepts.
    Welcome

Now let's see if anyone else actually reads a thread without the PIITB, Nudes, or Fight in the title.
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Forum Braniacs, Philosophers, and Thinkers Club.

I think Forge3 has to be number 1 due to the fact he started the thread that started the thread that started this thread.

Whos in?
    I like the style of this thread. I constantly ponder.

Request to be considered for said club.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In please.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prospectus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome

Now let's see if anyone else actually reads a thread without the PIITB, Nudes, or Fight in the title.
    I think after the aforementioned post, you can guarantee that PIITB, Nudes, and Fight will be on its way in short order.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"NO NOT AT ALL"

Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    In please.
    You are definitely in

I like your style
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are definitely in

I like your style
    Thank you!
    I like your moves.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Originally Posted by Prospectus View Post
    I think after the aforementioned post, you can guarantee that PIITB, Nudes, and Fight will be on its way in short order.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"NO NOT AT ALL"
    Im sure there will be, but, how many of them will actually take the time to get that far down in the thread?

Why should you be in?
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you guys intelligent and mature enough that I don't need to set up a formalized post on the rules governing this thread?

Thought so...

You guys create the thread. It is simply not meant to mimic other chat threads since it has a more specific focus and common ground...

Out of this thread I only hope it will stimulate enough ideas and questions that will lead to other inquistive threads being opened in the misc...

I would like to be in because I enjoy a stimulating conversation. I feel as if I have something to contribute.

Originally Posted by Prospectus View Post
    I would like to be in because I enjoy a stimulating conversation. I feel as if I have something to contribute.
    Welcome.

This is pretty much open as long as the people that want in are constructive, inquisitive, and challenge what we read and respond to everyday. There are only so many call out threads one can read without getting bored.

This is the internet for God's sake, the world is literally at our fingertips! Why not open your neighbor's eyes to what you are interested in?
    Last edited by Wompinblazer; 08-08-2008 at 04:36 PM.
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

It is a pleasure to be welcomed into the community.

Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Forge3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So a guy smashes at the window with his fist multiple times and then threatens to kill me for no clear reason. At which point his continued agression towards me had me calling him a baby for acting out that way. Then he calls me piece of shi* at the top of his lungs and we are about to escort him out but he leaves. I am thinking if I meet him on the streets in that state I will be very mindful and weary for any aggression.

Now...could I have been more intellectual and thoughtful about this?

So, who has anything? My space thread failed horribly.
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forge3 View Post
    So a guy smashes at the window with his fist multiple times and then threatens to kill me for no clear reason. At which point his continued agression towards me had me calling him a baby for acting out that way. Then he calls me piece of shi* at the top of his lungs and we are about to escort him out but he leaves. I am thinking if I meet him on the streets in that state I will be very mindful and weary for any aggression.

the only thing you should have said to him was u mad? lol, but seriously, you should have just been like "well good sir, I regret to inform you that under the pre-existing circumstances there is no concieveable way of you possibly commiting murder. you will remain in said situation until I see a drastic improvement in your demeanor. that is all."

EDIT- I assume he was locked in the car, so that would have been an intellectual respone in that situation.
    Last edited by NYG; 08-08-2008 at 05:09 PM.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

could have just not said anything, i'm sure he would have been escorted out anyway... maybe asked him what was wrong and tried to fix the situation. should have just drop the ban hammer though lol

Actually studies have shown that when people are highly escalated they move away from thinking and are propelled more to action. When our clients are highly escalated it is best to ask questions that lead them to reflect for a moment because as soon as they start doing this the begin to de-escalate. I think I am tired of this guys continued abuse (he has done this before) and became escalated myself...

Actually studies have shown that when people are highly escalated they move away from thinking and are propelled more to action. When our clients are highly escalated it is best to ask questions that lead them to reflect for a moment because as soon as they start doing this the begin to de-escalate. I think I am tired of this guys continued abuse (he has done this before) and became escalated myself...
    hmmmm, so I guess u mad? was a good response then. lol

Originally Posted by NYG View Post
    Lol...

Forge, what kind of Social Working/Counseling do you do?
    Last edited by Wompinblazer; 08-08-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    BRTTGM
    QME 13
    All the Misc dot com!

Originally Posted by NYG View Post
    LOL

Lol...

Forge, what kind of Social Working/Counseling do you do?
    Hiope you don't mind the title change...

I simply work frontline with homeless men. There are about 200 in our program...

booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000) booopooo is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

nah. Seems kind of self congratulatory and full of posturing. I'd prefer to address topics as they come and allow others to determine whether these labels are appropriate.

I'm all in favor of a science/philosophy section, though.