Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000)

I just dont see the point in life anymore (srs)

I dont mean it in like a suicidal way, I just mean whats the point? The best one I can come up with and the one I have gone by till now is just enjoying life as much as possible and having a good time. But whats the point? Eventually you will die and won't remember any of it. You will just be dead. There will be nothing. So whats the point? I just dont see anything to aim for any more, it all seems so pointless.
    *Positive Crew*
    500+

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sh**, just have fun and make a name for yourself while you're here....that's what I'm trying to do.

Make lots of money, enjoy family time, have sex, see the world.....

Fukc what's gonna happen when you're maggot food, live it up now....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BasedMuhammad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Sh**, just have fun and make a name for yourself while you're here....that's what I'm trying to do.

thread backfire its now about this guys BBC

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've lived an exceptional life...

I've been scuba diving all over the world
    I've been on a boar hunt with tribe in Papua New Guinea
    I've spent two weeks traveling the back waters on a dug out canoe
    I've eaten Sago paste at a tribal meeting
    I've hiked the Grand Canyon
    I've done business all over the world
    I've lived in the Cohutta wilderness for two months
    I've rafted the snake river and the Gali river
    I've toured out west in a jeep
    I've surfed Kauai
    I've seen broadway plays
    I've flown in a glider
    I've fished with a Native American tribal elder
    I've lived on reservation with the Native Americans
    I've spent two weeks camping and riding an ATV

I could go on and on..My point isnt to brag its to say life is what you make it. If you dont get up off of your a** there really is no point to it.

The reality is that most people do not want their life to have meaning or be exception because they are TOO D*** AFRAID.
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50) MP525i will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    life gets even more mundane when you have bills and obligations (family). when i bought my townhouse, i realized for the first time, that i needed my job more than my job needed me.

imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000) imadbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol be thankful you got to experience it. With the grand scale of the universe and the absolute randomness you should be stoked you have the opportunity to experience life as a human being.

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatestEver View Post
    I dont mean it in like a suicidal way, I just mean whats the point? The best one I can come up with and the one I have gone by till now is just enjoying life as much as possible and having a good time. But whats the point? Eventually you will die and won't remember any of it. You will just be dead. There will be nothing. So whats the point? I just dont see anything to aim for any more, it all seems so pointless.
    Sure. Nothing is permanent. You'll die etc...but if you live a life that you want, if you live a life full of happiness...NOTHING will change the fact that you had a fulfilling life. No amount of time will change the fact that you had good times in your life. Just because it leaves no impact after you die, doesn't diminish its importance in the present.

Everyone has a choice to live a happy life. For some, that choice is harder (poverty, depression, being brought up in a single parent household or abusive family, 3rd world problems etc etc)...but the choice is still there. It's not for anyone else, it's for yourself.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've found that a good purpose in life is to help others. It doesn't matter if you make a name for yourself, in 3 generations you'll be long forgotten. Even if you make it in history books, it still doesn't really matter, you're dead. The best thing you can do is help others in this ****ty life, there's nothing worse than a short lifetime of suffering and fear(see kids born with fatal diseases, who are born to die at 7 years old).

> Do what you want
    > Have fun
    > Have sex, eventually have a kid
    > Raise him well, teach him what you know best
    > Help others going through life
    > Die happy

OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah i feel the same,the thing that you have to remind your self is no one knows what happens when we die,so we have 2 choices.

1.Live with the constant thought that when you die,thats it,which is depressing

2.live thinking that there is something/somewhere when we die,which isnt depressing.

After all,no one knows and the choice is ours so why not just be optimistic?

No religeous bs,just another way of postive thinking.
    Go to buy some food and see someone i know so i leave the shop and go home and be hungry crew
    Talk to myself is different accents to make it seem like i am talking to another human crew
    Milk man delivers milk every day for 6 years to scared to tell him i don't drink milk crew
    Go to drive thru with prerecoreded message on cell phone to order food crew
    Walk past parents and siblings in the street pretend i don't know them crew
    Girls asks me for directions i pretend i am from France crew

lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100) lemonic is not very well liked. (-100)
    don't be an idiort. it is an opportunity. the fact that it's finite makes it the more valuable. try harder... if whatever you are doing now is not making you happy, or won't make you happy in the future, why in gods name are you still doing it?

XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) XYZZZZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 CandyJunkie

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreatestEver View Post
    Read this OP

But five years ago
    something very strange began to happen to me. At first I began having moments of bewilderment, when my life would come to a halt, as if I did not know how to live or what to do; I would lose my presence of mind and fall into a state of depression. But this passed, and I continued to live as before. Then the moments of bewilderment recurred more frequently, and they always took the same form. Whenever my life came to a halt, the questions would arise: Why? And what next?

At first I thought these were pointless and irrelevant questions. I thought that the answers to them were well known and that if I should ever want to resolve them, it would not be too hard for me; it was just that I could not be bothered with it now, but if I should take it upon myself, then I would find the answers. But the questions began to come up more and more frequently, and their demands to be answered became more and more urgent . . .

The questions seemed to be such foolish, simple, childish questions. But as soon as I laid my hands on them and tried to resolve them, I was immediately convinced, first of all, that they were not childish and foolish questions but the most vital and profound questions in life, and, secondly, that no matter how much I pondered them there was no way I could resolve them. Before I could be occupied with my Samara estate, with the education of my son, or with the writing of books, I had to know why I was doing these things. As long as I do not know the reason why, I cannot do anything. In the middle of my concern with the household, which at the time kept me quite busy, a questions would suddenly come into my head: "Very well, you will have 16,200 acres in the Samara province, as well as 300 horses; what then?" And I was completely taken aback and did not know what else to think. As soon as I started to think about the education of my children, I would ask myself, "Why?" Or I would reflect on how the people might attain prosperity, and I would suddenly ask myself, "What concern is it of mine?" Or in the middle of thinking about the fame that my works were bringing me I would say to myself, "Very well, you will be more famous than Gogol, Pushkin, Shakespeare, Moliere, more famous than all the writers in the world - so what?
    And I could find absolutely no reply.

My life came to a stop. I could breathe, eat, drink, and sleep; indeed, I could not help but breathe, eat, drink, and sleep. But there was no life in me because I had no desires whose satisfaction I would have found reasonable. If I wanted something, I knew beforehand that it did not matter whether or not I got it.
    If a fairy had come and offered to fulfill my every wish, I would not have known what to wish for. If in moments of intoxication I should have not desires but the habits of old desires, in moments of sobriety I knew that it was all a delusion, that I really desired nothing. I did not even want to discover truth anymore because I had guessed what it was. The truth was that life is meaningless . . .

The only thing that amazed me was how I had failed to realize this in the very beginning. All this had been common knowledge for so long. If not today, then tomorrow sickness and death will come (indeed, they were already approaching) to everyone, to me, and nothing will remain except the stench and the worms. My deeds, whatever they may be, will be forgotten sooner or later, and I myself will be no more. Why, then, do anything? How can anyone fail to see this and live? That's what is amazing! It is possible to live only as long as life intoxicates us; once we are sober we cannot help seeing that it is all a delusion, a stupid delusion! Nor is there anything funny or witty about it; it is only cruel and stupid.
    - excerpt from Confession

Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

An endless quest for knowledge will allow you to thrive and overcome despair.

edit: jk op is ******* fuck bitches get money son

Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Realistg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tl;dr man up *******

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    driving luxury cars, night-time skyline city views from highrise appartment whilst missionary pounding hot b*tch as u gaze across the city

baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baroni01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just live in the moment or hope you make a 'mark'. its all pointless when you think like that but **** it.. doesnt mean you cant enjoy the moment. become a hedonist if thats what it takes.

Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iLoLd View Post
    driving luxury cars, night-time skyline city views from highrise appartment whilst missionary pounding hot b*tch as u gaze across the city
    How did you know this was my goal in life. I'd prefer to **** her over the balcony while looking down from a high rise condominium in Miami.

Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insanityxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    The only thing that amazed me was how I had failed to realize this in the very beginning. All this had been common knowledge for so long. If not today, then tomorrow sickness and death will come (indeed, they were already approaching) to everyone, to me, and nothing will remain except the stench and the worms. My deeds, whatever they may be, will be forgotten sooner or later, and I myself will be no more. Why, then, do anything? How can anyone fail to see this and live? That's what is amazing! It is possible to live only as long as life intoxicates us; once we are sober we cannot help seeing that it is all a delusion, a stupid delusion! Nor is there anything funny or witty about it; it is only cruel and stupid.
    so much real life. It took me 2 months of heavy depression to get over this realization

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This reminded me, of something my Dad always told me:

"Don't be afraid to kill time. It'll do the same to you eventually."
    *Misc Photography Crew*

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000) GreatestEver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    Read this OP

But five years ago
    something very strange began to happen to me. At first I began having moments of bewilderment, when my life would come to a halt, as if I did not know how to live or what to do; I would lose my presence of mind and fall into a state of depression. But this passed, and I continued to live as before. Then the moments of bewilderment recurred more frequently, and they always took the same form. Whenever my life came to a halt, the questions would arise: Why? And what next?

At first I thought these were pointless and irrelevant questions. I thought that the answers to them were well known and that if I should ever want to resolve them, it would not be too hard for me; it was just that I could not be bothered with it now, but if I should take it upon myself, then I would find the answers. But the questions began to come up more and more frequently, and their demands to be answered became more and more urgent . . .

The questions seemed to be such foolish, simple, childish questions. But as soon as I laid my hands on them and tried to resolve them, I was immediately convinced, first of all, that they were not childish and foolish questions but the most vital and profound questions in life, and, secondly, that no matter how much I pondered them there was no way I could resolve them. Before I could be occupied with my Samara estate, with the education of my son, or with the writing of books, I had to know why I was doing these things. As long as I do not know the reason why, I cannot do anything. In the middle of my concern with the household, which at the time kept me quite busy, a questions would suddenly come into my head: "Very well, you will have 16,200 acres in the Samara province, as well as 300 horses; what then?" And I was completely taken aback and did not know what else to think. As soon as I started to think about the education of my children, I would ask myself, "Why?" Or I would reflect on how the people might attain prosperity, and I would suddenly ask myself, "What concern is it of mine?" Or in the middle of thinking about the fame that my works were bringing me I would say to myself, "Very well, you will be more famous than Gogol, Pushkin, Shakespeare, Moliere, more famous than all the writers in the world - so what?
    And I could find absolutely no reply.

My life came to a stop. I could breathe, eat, drink, and sleep; indeed, I could not help but breathe, eat, drink, and sleep. But there was no life in me because I had no desires whose satisfaction I would have found reasonable. If I wanted something, I knew beforehand that it did not matter whether or not I got it.
    If a fairy had come and offered to fulfill my every wish, I would not have known what to wish for. If in moments of intoxication I should have not desires but the habits of old desires, in moments of sobriety I knew that it was all a delusion, that I really desired nothing. I did not even want to discover truth anymore because I had guessed what it was. The truth was that life is meaningless . . .

This is exactly how I feel.
    *Positive Crew*
    500+

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Think you forgot to add in "and kill as many people as you want"

MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100)
    help mankind evolve

1 bil / 7 bil have no clean water ( http://www.charitywater.org/100percent <- only charity that gives 100% to the cause, 0% given to admin. overhead due to private megadonors)

susceptible to global power outages, ppls unaware...

...immortality a strong possibility due to secular/empirical supernatural prophetic fulfillment backing Judeo-Christian philosophy

the ONLY Mayan archaeological site on 12-21-2012 is at TORTUGUERO

it states "Bolon Yokte" will descend, a deity associated with the underworld, war, conflict, & death, also present at past age renewal periods (according to artifacts like the Vase of the Seven Lords & more)

his descent could represent Satan possessing the anti-christ when he's wounded unto death by the sword & healed (Revelation 13:3)

the anti-christ will require all to receive his mark/name/# [666] to trade [fertile ground = resource shortage] (Revelation 13:11-18)

any who worship the anti-christ isn't written in the book of life (Rev. 13:8 & 17:8); he'll be wounded unto death by a sword & healed (Rev 13:3)

the false prophet will make the image of the anti-christ come to life & cause fire to come down from the sky, to cause any who don't worship the anti-christ to be put to death (Revelation 13:11-18)

2 ordained prophets will prophecy for 3.5 yrs, bring plague/famine, turn waters to blood, devour those who seek to harm them w/ fire from their mouths > anti-christ kills them after, 3.5 days later rezzed into heaven (Revelation 11)

Revelation 18:8 'famine shall come in 1 day' aptly predicting, by 2K yrs, civilization's susceptibility to global power outages from solar storms (see: solar storms of 1859, 1921, 1989)

http://www.tinyurl.com/noaassreport , http://www.tinyurl.com/2013nasapr , http://www.tinyurl.com/natdefss , http://www.tinyurl.com/2012rumor
    1.) mark 13:2 + more citations from matthew/luke > Christ predicts the temple of mount olives falling, & it does in the Jewish revolt against the Romans years after his crucifixion

2.) matthew 24:14 the gospel has been preached to essentially all the nations

3.) israel is once again a nation, required for the end of the age of the knowledge of good & evil (the tree Adam/Eve disobediently ate from) luke 21:20 you will know the end is near when Jerusalem is encamped about (by the anti-christ)
    3a.) the reception of the anti-christ's/false prophet's mark/name/number is more likely if a global power outage occurs, which is possible given the past, see: the solar storm of 1859 which caused rudimentary telegraph systems/electronics to ignite

4.) The Big Bang was essentially predicted by the depiction of creation (in the beginning was darkness, & God said let there be light, & there was light)

5.) Genesis agrees with evolution & not a 10,000 day, creationist earth (the earth was made on the 3rd day, Abrahamic doctrine defines a day as darkness/light)
    5a.) Adam & Eve's exile from the Garden of Eden is an ambiguous event that referenced the origin of sin creating spiritual death due to disobedience to God (the Garden of Eden is another dimension, guarded by a flaming sword which turns every which way [Genesis 3:24], also housing the tree of life, the reason being for their exile was "to keep the way of the tree of life" as said by God)

6.) psalm 110:1 but the LORD (Father) said unto my Lord (Christ) sit thou at my right hand until thy enemies become thy footstool (hundred + year old prophecy CONFIRMING the purpose of this age)
    6a.) Christ expounds upon the purpose of this age being to obtain the good souls creatable from allowing evil souls to exist (Matthew 13:29 angels ask Christ to pull the weeds up, Christ says no, wait until they've fully grown or you pull up the wheat also)
    6b.) God's justice for allowing suffering/evil is unchallengeable, because without sin having the wage of death, NONE OF US WOULD EXIST, PERIOD. ;o tough stuff to really let sink in when shet gets rough.

7.) isaiah 29:10 they will have eyes to see & ears to hear, doing neither
    7a.) spirit of slumber rebuffed by Christ & recited in Matthew 13:13, identifies God's mercy through maximizing the harvest of good from evil, however harsh it may seem
    7b.) Saul/Paul explains in Romans 11:8-11 that the purpose of the spirit of slumber is to provoke jealousy for others' salvation, seen specifically in how the Pharaoh's people worship God after the Pharaoh repeatedly has his heart hardened so that his people experience a multitude of plagues

8.) proverbs 13:10 by pride comes contention (extent of sin rebuffed by Christ)
    8a.) John 9:41 if you were blind, you would have no sin, but you say you see, therefore your sin remains
    8b.) Matthew 5:37 let your no be no & your yes be yes, anything more than that comes from the evil one
    8c.) Matthew 5:44-47 love those who dont love you, that you might be children of your Father who is in heaven
    8d.) Matthew 25:34-45 that you do unto the least of men, you do it unto God (Christ says, I was thirsty/hungry/naked/homeless & you [did or did not] gave me drink/food/clothes/shelter, rendering fate to the state of hearts)
    8e.) John 10:29 none can pluck those the Father has given Christ from his hand
    8f.) Matthew 13:19 when one hears the word of the kingdom of God, then comes the wicked one, who snatches away that which was sown in his heart
    8g.) matthew 7:1-5/luke 6:37 judge/condemn/forgive & such will be done unto you

9.) Genesis 17:19&21 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. (this verse prophecies of denunciation for Muhammed & Islam being ordained -- they claim Muhammed is a descendant of Ishmael, brother to Isaac, & give Adamic regard to him because of this, but this is mistaken, as again, God's covenant [see: #13 I added] was with Isaac, predecessor to Christ)

10.) Susceptibility to a global power outage is aptly predicted (Revelation 18:8 famine will come in one day) -- likely required for the majority of man to worship the anti-christ in receiving his mark/name/# (666) to trade, persuaded by the false prophet's ability to call fire from the sky & make the image of the anti-christ come to life (Revelation 13:11-18).

11.) Astrology's predominant accuracy agrees with individual fate/destiny.

12-13.) Hauntings/near death experiences & deaths w/ resuscutations add to proof of extra-dimensional entities.

14.) UFOs prove extra-dimensional entities.

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Imagine a happy group of morons who are engaged in work.
    They are carrying bricks in an open field.
    As soon as they have stacked all the bricks at one end of the field,
    they proceed to transport them to the opposite end.
    This continues without stop and every day of every year
    they are busy doing the same thing.
    One day one of the morons stops long enough
    to ask himself what he is doing.
    He wonders what purpose there is in carrying the bricks.
    And from that instant on he is not quite as content
    with his occupation as he had been before.
    I am the moron who wonders why he is carrying the bricks."

compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) compoze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds like you need to try some psychedelics sir.

Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000) Hrcules is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do something with your life, so you'll be remembered for ever.

Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OMARSCOMING View Post
    Yeah i feel the same,the thing that you have to remind your self is no one knows what happens when we die,so we have 2 choices.

1.Live with the constant thought that when you die,thats it,which is depressing

2.live thinking that there is something/somewhere when we die,which isnt depressing.

After all,no one knows and the choice is ours so why not just be optimistic?

No religeous bs,just another way of postive thinking.
    No.
    I know there is nothing after life so I do my best to get what I want in this life, it's not depressing but more motivating instead
    Last crew didn't work so I need a new crew Crew

"I have seen all the works that are done under the sun;
    and behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
    That which is crooked cannot be made straight;
    and that which is wanting cannot be numbered . . .
    Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought,
    and on the labor that I had labored to do:
    and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit,
    and there was no profit under the sun . . ."
    - Ecclesiastes

Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phuck as many girls as you can before you get old and before their skin gets old, live it up because when you're gone not a single phuck would be given by anybody except your family who deep down care for you.
    2 Bulging/Slipped discs. But still lift crew.

"She's polishing the brass on the Titanic, man.
    It's all going down."
    - Tyler Durden,