TMEOE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

big cats megabol-x/ anabol-x stack problems!!!

i've just finished my first week of the megabol-x and after reading the thread about it i was really eager to see what results that i would see in just the first week, and well there hasn't been any, but that doesn't surprise me cause everyone reascts differently to supps.

My problem with it so far is that it seems to have a counter effect on me, i take the right dosage and does increase my appetite, but when i eat i can only eat a little and then i feel really full for awhile and then i eat again and get full really fast. Anbody got an idea of whats goin on here?

Also, when i take it and work out i feel really energized and ready to work out hard, but when i hit the gym my muscles get fatigued faster than normal, and i have not experienced any strength gains like i have on my last ph cycle which was a long time ago. Its like after 3 excercises i feel like i have been in the gym forever and i normally can workout for 2 hours and not feel tired at all!!!

I eat probly 2500-3000 cals a day, and i have been on a great training program for over a year, i'm 6ft 160lbs, so i'm not sure why this stack has given me no progress or even made things worse. Any info would be great, cause i really don't want to resort to steroids, although right now it seems like it would have the better choice, almost the same price as Big Cat's stack!!!

Thank You

Registered User NoviceSekinHelp's Avatar
    NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoviceSekinHelp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stack is working for me. It didnt work the first 2 weeks, but ive gained 3 pounds so far ever since i started using anabol (start of week3). Ive been working out for 3 months and was almost convinced that gaining weight is impossible for me.

2getHUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try playing with your diet first. At 6' and 160 you are a pretty skinny dude. Up your cals to about 3500-4000 and go from there. I am 5'10" and weigh 185 (now) and consume 4300 cals a day. Was weighing 170 at the start 7 weeks ago. 1 week left. Good luck and try to eat!
    The Key to Success is INTENSE DESIRE!!!

SHUT UP AND TRAIN!!!!

2getHUGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by NoviceSekinHelp
    [BIve been working out for 3 months and was almost convinced that gaining weight is impossible for me. [/B]
    Give it some time bro! Read up and learn. You will start to find out how your body works and then you will start with the gains. It is something you will always be learning about!
    The Key to Success is INTENSE DESIRE!!!

SHUT UP AND TRAIN!!!!

colione98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on my first week- 5th day to be exact and I have not really experienced any gains. I am not expecting because I know that prohormones are not steroids so I can't imagine growing in a few days. But, I do feel you on the eating effects. I will get hungry and usually I eat big. But I recently have been getting real hungry and when it came down to eating- I can't finish my meals or atleast I am struggling to finish. Another thing, I am starting to feel not pain but some some irritations above the groin area. I don't know- anyone?? Anyway, keep us posted because I think we are at the same point and it will be good to know if this really works.
    CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF-
    BODYBUILDING IS LIKE A FRESH HAIR CUT, NEW PAIR OF SHOES, OR A SAD FACE-
    PEOPLE NOTICE!!

eating really isn't the problem here, i eat about 19cal per pound of body weight, which is plenty for someone my size. That and the only weight i would gain is from eating. I know prohormones aren't going to work miracles or ever come close to steroids. I'm just worried about why i can't work out as long anymore or eat as much in one sitting as i could without the prohormones. I'm gonna stick with it to see how the anabol-x works, maybe the combo of the two will produce better results. My only guess for my problem is that my body needs to get used to the megabol-x and once it does everything will be fine.

any advice would be appreciated!!!

Thanks

AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewHale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im just coming to the end of week 8 on this stack, so im about done. I've gained about 15-20 lean pounds as of this morning. i dont know... don't expect miracles... you've only been taking the megabol for a week now. it's during weeks 7-8 that I felt the most intensity in the gym and saw the most difference in my body. a bit of acne, and irritability also seemed the worst in that time. you'll start to feel a big difference a day or two after you start the anabol, at least that's my experience. I'd post more info, but i gotta run to school.

this stack works... just stick with it, and remember, even if your full... EAT. it's the most important part.
    Last edited by xxxmorphicxxx; 07-03-2003 at 09:16 AM.