shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MAN Sports Prometheus Rising/Primal Male/Vaporize Mini Log Too

MAN Sports: I know this is past the deadline for the contest, but I felt it was only right that I do a log for you. Your company spends its time and money to send me and other people samples of your products. I would think that time is money and is the best way to pay you back for a great product! Plus it allows me to test your product and see if it is something worth investing with my own money.

I should have taken a picture of the samples I recieved a week ago, sorry. Want a picture of what's left?

First off, I recieved the samples during the time I've been STIM free.

The only products I was taking during the first week, other than the Samples:

Ultimate NON-STIM Pre-workout
    CL Triad
    CL Green MAGnitude
    CL PM Shots
    Musclepharm ZMA MAX
    ON 100% Whey protien
    Labarada HICA-max

Let me note that I know how those products affect me. Any introduction of a new product in my body, I would then know how it affects me.

The First day: Ever get that "feeling of weakness" when you are cycling off of creatine? OK.. think about this.. Now, remember the feeling you get when you are cycling back on creatine... The first dose of Prometheus was like feeling "sronger", and for me it was within the first 15 minutes! I took this dose without taking Primal Male, so I would get the feel of how it feels.

I took Vaporize 2 and 3 times a day, meaning.. some days I took it 2 times and others 3 times.

I added Primal Male the 2nd day and starting taking them as a Stack.

***The only thing that confuses me is the directions, so I took PR and Primal Male in a cycle of 5 days on (meaning I take them for 5 days) and then I do not take them for 2 days. I was unsure if I'm doing that right or not, cause I was thinking that I'm already on a 5 day workout week and 2 days rest. AM I doing this right?

I've taken a product called Pink Magic by USPLabs, and I didn't like it. On top of it, all Pink Magic ever did was raise my libdo. MAN Sports has actually created something that lifts my strength to levels where I can feel it! It's not like a STIM strength, but feels more natural. An overall body strength increases of the whole body, not just in your head.

Also, I've found something very important that you should know before you start to even take this product. READ DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOW TO THE LETTER! Why? Cause I decided to eat a meal and take Prometheus Rising and Primal Male with the meal! What a mistake! I had runny diarrhea major! Every 30 mins I was hitting the toliet! From then on, I took them on a empty stomach and never had a problem as long as I did not eat anything for at least an hour after taking them.

It's too early to tell if Vaporize is doing anything at all other than giving me Fishy Burps.

I know my logging sucks, cause this is my first log.. But at least I'm doing one

I'll keep you updated. I still have a weeks supply to sample and I'm sure to put PR on my next order list soon. I would add Primal Male, but I'm unsure what it does at this time, and maybe too early to tell. Or cause I stacked it, I'll probably not be able to tell anything much.

I'll update this as often as I can until the samples run out.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5 days on 2 off, assuming the 5 days on are training days. You could always do M-F and then take the weekend off.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this up. Thanks noticing MAN Sports doesn't joke around with supplements, we only provide YOU, the consumer, with exact dosages of high quality ingredients. Our product's labels have nothing to hide!
    Free Agent.

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Loving the title LOL

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should make for an excellent recomp stack.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review and i'm glad you enjoyed the product(s). We will have around 3 more new products released soon!
    PROCCOR

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Thanks for the review and i'm glad you enjoyed the product(s). We will have around 3 more new products released soon!
    I know two of them....
    Such much Placebo in here.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    I know two of them....
    are you a wizzard??

PROCCOR

GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you a wizzard??

Possibly....Intrigued at the two I know of though.
    Such much Placebo in here.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know about them too intrigued
    Not affiliated

shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadeline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After my First week, and I'm near the end of my second week's doseage... The 2 day break inbetween gives you a feel of how fast this supplement moves out of your system. Or at least this is what I have felt. I feel the effects during a whole day while on the stack, but when I take two days off back to back, i notice the effects being to wear off by lunch on the off day.

The effects is a whole body strong feeling. You only notice it was really working when you are off for 2 days.

I maybe a novice at bodybuilding (1 year), but I have been taking supplements for most of the time and know how they react. AND I do feel the difference when taking this stack and not. I actually can feel the difference during the off days, but nothing as bad as cycling off creatine. Your enchanced state of strength feeling just isn't there during the 2 day break.

I'm glad it's not like Pink Magic. Pink Magic took 4 weeks to feel the effects and all it did was increase my sexual life. I saw no benefits to strength from Pink Magic like I do with MAN Sports Prometheus Rising/Primal Male/Vaporize STACK!

Pink Magic is the only other Test booster I'm able to compare with, since I've not tried anything else.

I can't find Primal Male on the Bodybuilding.com website, so I may only be able to buy PR.

The link for Man Sports: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/man.htm

Originally Posted by shadeline View Post
    After my First week, and I'm near the end of my second week's doseage... The 2 day break inbetween gives you a feel of how fast this supplement moves out of your system. Or at least this is what I have felt. I feel the effects during a whole day while on the stack, but when I take two days off back to back, i notice the effects being to wear off by lunch on the off day.

The effects is a whole body strong feeling. You only notice it was really working when you are off for 2 days.

I maybe a novice at bodybuilding (1 year), but I have been taking supplements for most of the time and know how they react. AND I do feel the difference when taking this stack and not. I actually can feel the difference during the off days, but nothing as bad as cycling off creatine. Your enchanced state of strength feeling just isn't there during the 2 day break.

I'm glad it's not like Pink Magic. Pink Magic took 4 weeks to feel the effects and all it did was increase my sexual life. I saw no benefits to strength from Pink Magic like I do with MAN Sports Prometheus Rising/Primal Male/Vaporize STACK!

Pink Magic is the only other Test booster I'm able to compare with, since I've not tried anything else.

I can't find Primal Male on the Bodybuilding.com website, so I may only be able to buy PR.

The link for Man Sports: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/man.htm
    Not sure why BB.com took it off but i can check it on. I'm sure they'll have it back soon though.
    PROCCOR

Not sure why BB.com took it off but i can check it on. I'm sure they'll have it back soon though.
    As soon as they put it back up, I'll rebuy this stack and do a better review.

I've just bought my first bottle of Prometheus Rising. I hope that they put up Primal Male soon so that when I order my next bottle, I can also order Primal Male.

BTW, is there going to be a special STACK price for Prometheus Rising, Primal Male, and Vaporize?

Today, with my first bottle of Prometheus Rising I took 6 caps and I've saved 2 packets of Primal Male, so I took 3 caps of Primal Male. I do not have any Vaporize left over. I'll probably have to create a new log with only my review of the bottle Prometheus Rising.

When Bodybuilding.com has all 3, I'll order the stack to review it completely. I personally love this stack as I've gone from 18% bodyfat to 13% bodyfat in the 2 weeks I tested this stack! That is like AWESOME!.. I'll repost my body picture this weekend and update my results on bodybuilding.com. I think the only fat i've got left is on my stomach area.. the checking spot on my leg I can't even pinch, and barely about to pinch my arm area. I'll also double check my numbers.. I would think that 13% bodyfat would show more of a 6 pack look.... What bodyfat % do you need to see the 6 pack?

I've just bought my first bottle of Prometheus Rising. I hope that they put up Primal Male soon so that when I order my next bottle, I can also order Primal Male.

BTW, is there going to be a special STACK price for Prometheus Rising, Primal Male, and Vaporize?

Today, with my first bottle of Prometheus Rising I took 6 caps and I've saved 2 packets of Primal Male, so I took 3 caps of Primal Male. I do not have any Vaporize left over. I'll probably have to create a new log with only my review of the bottle Prometheus Rising.

When Bodybuilding.com has all 3, I'll order the stack to review it completely. I personally love this stack as I've gone from 18% bodyfat to 13% bodyfat in the 2 weeks I tested this stack! That is like AWESOME!.. I'll repost my body picture this weekend and update my results on bodybuilding.com. I think the only fat i've got left is on my stomach area.. the checking spot on my leg I can't even pinch, and barely about to pinch my arm area. I'll also double check my numbers.. I would think that 13% bodyfat would show more of a 6 pack look.... What bodyfat % do you need to see the 6 pack?
    - Not that i know of, but you never know.

- Depends on your body type/water retention but id' say at around 10%.
    PROCCOR

llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000) llllern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The six pack is all determined by water weight and your build. some may show at 15 % and others at 10%
    glad to see you like the MAN Sports Prometheus Rising/Primal Male/Vaporize STACK!

I'm sorry guys, I didn't post on this log for quite awhile. I also didn't post to let you know I've been recently injured and unable to keep this log.

I was just about to start my first bottle of PR when I somehow pulled a musle near my stomach area. Earlier I had recieved samples and the results was amazing! It was the reason I bought the bottle and was planning on starting this log when I got injured. Since I'm pretty much new to bodybuilding and I've never had pulled a muscle in my life, I thought I had a hernia! I went to my family doctor and he refered me to a specialist. I went to the specialist and he asked me if I've ever had a pulled muscle before. I was immediately happy. All I had was a pulled muscle and I'll be able to start back bodybuilding again!

Today I took my first 6 capsules of PR this morning.

Before my workout I'll be taking CL Green MAGnitude *half a scoop*

After my workout I'll take:

*half a scoop* CL Green MAGnitude
    *full scoop* MUSCLEMEDS CARNIVOR

I'm going to start my workout today using chest & back. 30-45 minute workout.

I'll come back tonight and post updates.