Closed Thread
Page 241 of 305 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 9129
    Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesecanman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Arsenal should be proud of that performance, how come we only try when we're nearly down?

Whenever we are top of the league we get complacent and drop too many points, but when we need to get 4th, we find all of this extra motivation we need, that we should have had when we were trying to fight for the title instead of falling away at the end of every season.
    Won my 10 month battle with cancer!! 2nd July 2013

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ballr4Life View Post
    1. Bayern spend shi-t tons of money in a second rate league.

2. Call themselves a top European team

3. Can't win their own inferior league
    1. yeah exactly how much have they spent this season?

2. who are the top european teams?

3. to a very good team. arsenal beat dortmund so arsenal > bayern (because dortmund beat bayern)? what about bayern beating city (who > arsenal)?

your hate towards germany is so obvious

Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McLarenGTR View Post

3. to a very good team. arsenal beat dortmund so arsenal > bayern (because dortmund beat bayern)? what about bayern beating city (who > arsenal)?

What's obvious is your incredible bias toward Germany lol

Any time I post some truth it's "oh you hate Germany". So every time I post stuff about United I must hate England, and every time I post about about a Spanish club I must hate Spain, etc, etc.

And Dortmund isn't a "very good team". If they were, they would have easily went by Arsenal in the CL, yet they didn't even get close. Yet Bayern can't overcome this team despite financial advantages and supposed advantages in the players they currently have.

lol at your entire argument

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. Bayern spend shi-t tons of money in a second rate league.

2. Call themselves a top European team

3. Can't win their own inferior league
    True.

United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs would all win the Bundesliga.

wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    True.

United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs would all win the Bundesliga.
    don't forget liverpool

lol jk

batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's obvious is your incredible bias toward Germany lol

Any time I post some truth it's "oh you hate Germany". So every time I post stuff about United I must hate England, and every time I post about about a Spanish club I must hate Spain, etc, etc.

And Dortmund isn't a "very good team". If they were, they would have easily went by Arsenal in the CL, yet they didn't even get close. Yet Bayern can't overcome this team despite financial advantages and supposed advantages in the players they currently have.

lol at your entire argument
    do you think city is a good team?

like i said.. how much has bayern spent this season? out of form players + injured players = no more "advantages in the players they currently have." no schweini & out of form robben, gomez, and muller = big loss. it's just a bad season for bayern...

lol at your logic. team a> team c since team a > team b, and team b> team c.

JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zaia View Post
    Not sure if srs. It's one thing to say "Oh man, we're missing Wilshere, he would've destroyed Milan and is better than our current options (which is true)", but we literally ran out of midfielders. Ox is a winger (so far in his career) and had to play in the middle of the park. Rosicky was injured in the last game and still played. We had no more midfielders left. After Ox was injured our only remaining gameplan was over, there were no more players left to fill in the gaps. At least Milan had a midfield.
    Milan was playing with 3 midfielders in a 4 midfielder system

Our only other mid was aquilani who just came back from months out with injury, got fat and is unfit

Its true you were unfortunate with injuries to walcott and ox, your whole team was running out of gas though

Although his career is as good as dead at Juventus rofl. Brb 18 playing at an Italian club. Ok.
    This

Expect to see him in 4 years rofl

Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ballr4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you think city is a good team?

like i said.. how much has bayern spent this season? out of form players + injured players = no more "advantages in the players they currently have." no schweini & out of form robben, gomez, and muller = big loss. it's just a bad season for bayern...

lol at your logic. team a> team c since team a > team b, and team b> team c.

City aren't really a bad team, but they're not EPL winning good. I think if you take their starting 11 versus everyone else's starting 11 in the EPL, they're a top 4 team but beyond that I can't say. Their main strength lies in their depth and the fact that practically have two players for every position. They've gone about recreating what United have had for a while now in terms of depth, and it's obviously working as they're on top right now. I don't think they're going to win the EPL however, and if Arsenal didn't have that hard drop in form and loss of players early season, I think we'd see Arsenal challenging them for second by the last game of the season.

It's just funny when Mancini goes full retard in the CL. It's ok though, you'll see how it's done when City come to the Emirates, but that's if Arsenal at least have 70% of their starting XI fit and no Arteta's garbage ass anywhere near it.

Will lol hard if Arsenal play Bayern in the CL next year.

futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol at Pep cursing at Alexis for getting injured again
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE + TECHNO

Cam Newton for Heisman

Auburn Football / Cleveland Browns / Real Madrid / Juventus / River Plate

don't put referral links in your sig

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    City aren't really a bad team, but they're not EPL winning good. I think if you take their starting 11 versus everyone else's starting 11 in the EPL, they're a top 4 team but beyond that I can't say. Their main strength lies in their depth and the fact that practically have two players for every position. They've gone about recreating what United have had for a while now in terms of depth, and it's obviously working as they're on top right now. I don't think they're going to win the EPL however, and if Arsenal didn't have that hard drop in form and loss of players early season, I think we'd see Arsenal challenging them for second by the last game of the season.

It's just funny when Mancini goes full retard in the CL. It's ok though, you'll see how it's done when City come to the Emirates, but that's if Arsenal at least have 70% of their starting XI fit and no Arteta's garbage ass anywhere near it.

Will lol hard if Arsenal play Bayern in the CL next year.
    Before you worry about challenging for EPL title, why don't you just focus on keeping your 4th position. Pretty sure you'll start slipping soon. Everyone knows how consistent Arsenal is this season in EPL. And Bayern had 1 bad game (where it was 1-0 away). And people are quick to assume they lost lol. Did you forget about how Arsenal went 4-0 and almost tied it at home? Coming back from a 1-0 away loss is nothing. Plus This is the Champions league. It's called that for a reason. Every team in there only made it there because they're top among MANY other teams.

Those who try to cross-compare 2 teams from 2 different leagues saying this is better than that is just the dumbest thing I've heard. German clubs beat English clubs many times and English clubs beat German clubs many times as well. This is football. The result could be completely different given just a few weeks time. Proof is todays Arsenal vs Milan, looked like they just swapped jerseys and played again with that performances.

Stop being retarded and just enjoy the sport -_____-

Ohh btw, don't give me that "bias towards Germany or England crap." I don't really support either one of the 2 teams but I do enjoy watching them 2 play because they play beautiful and organized football.

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by futbolista89 View Post
    I saw a clip of that. Funny ****.

batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vid?

I'm quite mad, you know .MANoWAR.'s Avatar
    .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like i said before, great effort tonight but we really could have used that quality backup striker (aka someone like Podolski). hopefully we'll keep RvP and sign Podolski. that way we won't have to rely on Chamakh and Park to relieve exhausted attacking players.

what a beautiful effort. i seriously haven't been so happy with Arsenal in a long time. the comebacks against Spurs and Liverpool and now today. sure, we came up short today but the team showed the kind of heart that i feel has been missing since i started watching the club. they're really turning it around and i just hope the momentum carries for the rest of the season, especially with Jack coming back towards the end. not to focus too much on one player but Ox's work effort and energy really injects a lot of life into the way the team plays. i'd love to see him get more starts with Gervinho and Walcott on the flanks and RvP ahead of him. what an explosive attacking team. perfect starting lineup today. gjWengerman.

Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Podolski probably leaving his one and only club 1.FC KÖLN makes me hate life so much. Why even Arsenal, they are good but still not for sure in the Champions League. Who would have thought that he ever leaves Cologne again. Fuuu. He is a God here, brb 25,000 people at his first training in 2009.....

Best left foot regarding the combination of accuracy and power in the world....

At least we should get 18,000,000 Euro.
    Ronnie KING Coleman, the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Bodybuilding = Ronnie Coleman

1. FC KÖLN - Lukas Podolski

wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000) wesbender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Reisinger850 View Post
    Best left foot regarding the combination of accuracy and power in the world....

futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zergfest View Post
    I saw a clip of that. Funny ****.
    lulz were had

Originally Posted by batman15 View Post
    Vid?

Basically told him "90 fuc,king minutes?!" "Use your head!"

90 minutes, referring to the 90 mins he played in a friendly match for Chile.
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

Cam Newton for Heisman

Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes v.Persie has a wonderful left foot as well. However Poldi has even more power, if he shoots without being attacked, he will score from everywhere, simple as that. But you will see.

Either way I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yes v.Persie has a wonderful left foot as well. However Poldi has even more power, if he shoots without being attacked, he will score from everywhere, simple as that. But you will see.
    let's hope so.

Either way I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    lol, sorry bro. we'll take good care of him for you.

Originally Posted by wesbender View Post
    let's hope so.

lol, sorry bro. we'll take good care of him for you.
    You should understand, it is not the typical professional who goes to where the money is. It is Podolski who even went with his club to 2. Bundesliga, who came back from Munich only to get half the money he could have got and he is the God of one of Germany's nicest and most important cities since like 2003.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz were had

[youtube]Hn6YtzsBY9k[youtube]

Basically told him "90 fuc,king minutes?!" "Use your head!"

90 minutes, referring to the 90 mins he played in a friendly match for Chile.
    I thought he meant that it was 90 mins in the match and that he shouldn't have been running so hard after a ball that was going nowhere and when they were up by 2 goals.

Also, anyone else think this Milan side is being overrated by some on here?

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    I thought he meant that it was 90 mins in the match and that he shouldn't have been running so hard after a ball that was going nowhere and when they were up by 2 goals.

Also, anyone else think this Milan side is being overrated by some on here?
    That's what I thought initially, but I don't think any coach would be yelling at a player for playing hard till the final whistle.

I could be wrong.
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

Cam Newton for Heisman

Metal Fingered Villain SparringMinds85's Avatar
    SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    La concha de mi madre, lol.
    ''You should never get nervous about anything. What today seems important, tomorrow isn't so any more.'' - Tito Vilanova

¡Dios Santo, viva el fútbol!

If not for bad luck, I would have none.

Originally Posted by SparringMinds85 View Post
    La concha de mi madre, lol.
    I didn't know Spaniards used that phrase. Thought it was only South Americans.
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

Cam Newton for Heisman

Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should understand, it is not the typical professional who goes to where the money is. It is Podolski who even went with his club to 2. Bundesliga, who came back from Munich only to get half the money he could have got and he is the God of one of Germany's nicest and most important cities since like 2003.
    It's funny because with Ox the way he's going, Podolski will probably be on the bench :P. nah but srsly, Podolski - RVP - Walcott/Gervinho/Ox will be insane.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't know Spaniards used that phrase. Thought it was only South Americans.
    Only South Americans do from what I know, it's Alexis who originally uses it in the video and Pep overhears him replying back using the same phrase and adding the part about the 90 minutes and using his head.

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's funny because with Ox the way he's going, Podolski will probably be on the bench :P. nah but srsly, Podolski - RVP - Walcott/Gervinho/Ox will be insane.
    It really won't be insane.

wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrknhrd00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shame for Arsenal.

Van Persie's miss was terrible, but so was Nocerino's so there was luck on both sides.

Second year in a row where I actually feel bad for Arsenal's exit out of the Champions League. Weird.

Also, Gervinho sucks. srs

Originally Posted by wrknhrd00 View Post
    Also, Gervinho sucks. srs
    yeah, he wasn't very good today.

I think that penalty miss at the ACN did his head in. he's been poor since he got back.

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that was great to watch im not even an Arsenal fan but got chills hoping theyd pull it off. RVPs miss was terrible but oh well. Checked out the highlights of the Liverpool Milan final in 05 damn no wonder why they say that was the greatest final in CL history so epic

Closed Thread
Page 241 of 305 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast