melandleadley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile GHRP-2/CJC 1295 log

I had a little time right now so I thought I would set up my log for when I start my first peptide cycle.

I will be running:

GHRP-2/CJC 1295 150mcg 3x per day- morning, post workout, pre bed.

Big thank you to Labpe Peptide for choosing me to be a part of their lab rat promo.

Big thanks to OldSchoolLifter for helping me to put a protocol together because I'll admit that I didnt know much about peptides before this. Since being chosen I have researching peptides non stop. I feel like I have the basics down at this point.

My stats:

1) age 24

2) 6"1, ~13bf% 195-198(it fluctuates depending on when I weigh myself) Im not a BB but an athlete. I would be able to review how these peps preform from an athletic point of view. weight gain, recovery, athletic performance, etc.
    3) training since Im 5 years old. in the gym since 16, 5 years with a professional trainer.

4) diet- 4000-5000 extremely clean calories

5) training routine- morning 2 hours sport training, afternoon 1-2 hours of either cardio, sprints, plyometrics, or a combination of the three. evening- 2hour intense gym workout.

this^^^ is my routine when Im out of comp. I do it 5 days then 1 or 2 days off. I will have a few weeks of this routine leading up to some competitions where I hope to be in the best shape of my life and the healthiest I've ever been.

What Im looking to get out of this cycle: some fat loss, increased recovery time, increased athletic performance, help heal a few nagging injuries that I have.

icecube789 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great,will follow.

sebastianbrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update? Just had my hormones tested and am about to start ghrp-2 next week.