Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Guide To Backpacking Across Europe (srs) (GTFIH if you guys need help)

Feel free to ask questions . so first of all i'll give you some starters.

- ALWAYS STAY AT HOSTELS, BEST PLACE TO MEET PEOPLE, AND CHEAP AS HELL. (when i backpacked i have never made a Single reservation for a hostel (deadly-srs) ) would always walk, to the cheapest Hostel, .

- BE PREPARED TO WALK FOR 2 HOURS - 3 HOURS looking for a hostel, with a 60 lb - 100 lb , Backpack on your bag.

-Do you have an american passport?
    - next , i used this book has all the hotels, / hostels, city center map, and everything, has all the go to places, bars, cheapest hostels, etc. Everything u need to know about a city is in here HIGHLY RECCOMEND getting something similar like this i got it off of Ebay for like $8, its an older version (2010) but i reccomend getting a (2012)

This is the version i used (2010)
    -

this the newer version i reccomend this (2012) (but make sure it is ,the newer version okay check the date etc)
    -

Next you'll need Travel (health insurance ) just incase something happens to you!!,
    here's the site, its quite cheap will cost you around $50 , as i remmeber. once you purchase it , they'll give you a itinary , next they will mail you a small card, it'll have your info on it and u keep that with you EVERY WHERE U GO!

- http://www.insuremytrip.com/

- Next you need some sort of Transportation method to get around the cities, (DO NOT DO airplanes , because its a pain in the ass getting through luggage going to airport 3 hour early etc.). What i HIGHLY RECCOMEND, is you purchase a EUrail Pass, it will cost the same as your airplane ticket (i know expensive as fuk). BUT here's the best EVERY train is within 10 min walk of all the city centers, (hotels / hostels ) Etc. SO by far I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECCOMEND traveling by train, because u dont have to get up and leave 3 hour early , u can leave 1 hour before and get to your train, TRust me Travel b- y train, The pass is expensive, but if you compare it with the airplane, it'll eventually even out. or about the same

- http://www.eurail.com/home

next you buy a Pass based on what countries you wanna travel, i Bought the Global one because i traveled everywhere, (except for UK). UK has its own Train system , but you'll get a discount on that if you have a EUrail pass. NEVER EVER LOOSE YOUR PASS WHILE TRAVELING IF YOU LOSE IT YOU ARE FUKED !!!!!!!!.

- Next you need some sort of thing to hold your money , Passport . etc

i bought this

- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Passport-ID-...ht_1150wt_1396

Wear that **** with you even if you sleep, Guard it with your LIFE, PROTECT YOUR PASSPORT AND MONEY AT ALL COST, i've heard stories of poeple getting robbed of their american passport and money. With this u wear it underneath ur shirt so it stays hidden and u dont feel that much, . (u'll get used it to it wearing it). and its not even noticeable.

- usually u dont need to wear it at night, when you go to sleep in a hostel, because hostels have locker-rooms, so u can put it there safely, but while your traveling from country to country wear that underyour shirt (so it stays hidden).

- Next you need a Backpack i get something Similar like this off of ebay, it'll last you for the trip, if you go to a shop an average bag like this will cost you $300-$400. Off of ebay you can get it for like $60 or something. Google the liters or amount of bag you want, I generally advise 80L. Because honestly at the end of my trip with all the souvenirs and clothese i probably could have used a 100L

- here's an example U CAN GET IT FOR CHEAPER, i am no way promoting this bag or telling poeple to buy it , BUT YOU CAN GET IT FOR CHEAPER if you look for it on . (but this one looks quite good, again research about the amount of space u need before you pick a bag).

- http://www.ebay.com/itm/80L-20L-CAMP...ht_5262wt_1396

- ask me more questions i will be back later, have to go to do something there's more to explain and i will post it Tricks and treats later. and some Pics' if you guys need proof
    Last edited by MiD20; 01-17-2012 at 01:03 PM.

MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000) MiD20 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Next is the Budget Thing Let's get started ! . i will explain what happens if you run out of money etc , and what to do etc. and how much you need etc.! How to Interact with people (fellow Foreveraloner here, Changed my whole life perception After this trip).

- First thing my Trip Costed me around $5000!. (for 3 weeks.)
    - Your Airplane ticket RounD trip (around $1,100) + EUrail Pass (depending on your travel mine costed $800) + Accomodations Money (depending on your Travel again, my Total was around $1,000 - $1,200) + Food, & Tickets for musem etc ($700 , for better estimate and not left strandard $1000). = Around $4000. again add another $1000 for safety reason and just incase you need. Next If you have a Credit Card i reccomend using that, but you if you dont have it like my self carry cash. BUT GUARD IT with your life).

- have your Phone Unlocked or Know that it can use a Sim from different country. Next you buy a sim just incase for like around $40. Now if you' ever run out of money, You can buy a card from any local shop and call your country home, and have someone u know send you money through western union. Western union is all over europe and city center so that should not be a problem.

How to dial International call

- here's a great site that tells you how to

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ng.html?p2=136

- When you buy your Round Trip Ticket, you Make sure you PLAN OUT YOUR TRIP TILL THE VERY LAST. Think of how long your going to stay in city, think what city your going to, how long u plan on staying there,. that way at the last city you'll have your round trip ticket from there, OR you can just buy 1 way to europe, then on your last city just buy another 1 way ticket home (I HIGHLY RECCOMED DOING THIS, For people who have no relatives in europe and are traveling alone). generally Staying in a city for 3 days - 2 nights, IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. Because you'll notice as you travel, that people stay only 3 days - 2 nights. Then move on, Trust me . but if you wanna stay longer feel free, if you end up kissing or makin out with a chick, on your last night which is a 2nd night, feel free to stay a 3rd night, u might get it in (like me ended up with a chick who liked me and now we still keep in touch , met in vience shes coming down to visit me in nyc this summer, and we really like each other a lot).

- Now for the hostels, Generally Always the Cheapest Hostels around Europe are around €20 ($25). And they are always packed with poeple and social Vibe. Simple if your sitting down in a lobby, and someone is sitting next to you feel free to go ahead and ask "Hey where are you guys from "?. Generally they'll ask you back the samething , and then you continue on the convo "where you guys been so far? or are you guys touring europe also"?. (WARNING! Be prepared Amsterdam is full of fukin Hippies).

- #1 rule of getting rejected, . If you get rejected Who cares MOVE On you'r never gonna see her again in your life . Keep that mentaility with you all your trip if you get rejected and you'll have sh$t load more fun and sh$tload more girls to hit on. UK girls Love American guys with american accent, it makes them Wet as fuarrk (srs). Girls Love american guys, i told em i was from new york (which i was, and bishs , love hearing about Cali if your from LA , or if not Pretend u are), It made them wet. Remmeber Lie , lie and Lie more, You'll get them really Wet (srs) , but dont be a douche bag and say your a multi-millionare lol. I told em i was from NYC, was doing pre- med, and going to Med school after 2 years, LOL bishes were wet (srs). talk about anything , most importantly talk about with them about travel "hey u guys been to switzerland how is it? , hey u guys been to paris anyhting to do there any nice places to see " ? Etc.

- yes i've heard of couch surfing , met a 25 year old ukranian chick who was doing it (3/10). but with couch surfing you wont be meeting anytime any place soon. So best bet is to go with Hostels. What i highly reccomend is travelign at night, that way when you arrive at your destination in the morning you'll save some money.

- Some trains like the GLaciar train (germany , Switzerland , Netherland) or the Italian trains Require reservations (around €7 or so, no big deal, u can make reservation when ur in the city). For example you arrived in rome today, your gonna leave the 3rd day. just when you arrive make a reservation, Because trust me some train travel is like 10 - 15 hours (srs). GO TO PRAGUE (its a party city (srs) ).

- Stay away from Scams in paris, you'll have poeple come up to you tie a bracelet around your wrist then ask you for money, or they'll say you dropped something a ring, they'll give it to you, then they'll go to place and tell em you stole it (srs). Every City has tour guides for Free , when you stay in a hostel at the front desk ask em and they'll give u a pamplet for free tour guides .

- Use common Sense and stay away from shaddy poeple and shaddy areas and you'll survive, (careful of eastern europe almost got robbed one night there) while waiting for a train at 3 in the morning on the train station in poland. REMEMBER COMMON SENSE IS THE KEY TO SURVIVAL.

- Okay now for girls, BE open , dont be a judgmental *******, you'll meet people who are majoring in art (LOL). just bull sh$t with them about art like about mona lisa etc. and i ended up boning a girl who was majoring in art, lol. MAke sure to carry a condom with you. all times. Just be OPEN, talk about anything espcailly traveling, because at the end of they day your there to have fun and get laid so are the girls ,. and poeple there .

- I suggest Traveling with someone you know like your buddy. i As my self have traveled with my cousin, who was my age and we planned it out, just incase sh$t got real we have each other's back's. i'm quite pale, but my cousin is Dark skin, so Yes we did Get a bit of racism, everytime he would ask for directions, he would get Ignored. when i asked they were willing to help. Best advice travel with someone you know, you can do it alone if you like. because its like your forced into interacting with people. (like if your talking to someone or a group of people ask em oh what are you guys doing tonight? . they'll respond by what they'r doing exampling going out. you can just say, "oh you mind if i tag along". they'll say sure no problem. There you go Boom! . probably that group has a cute girl , you can try and hit on her and score )

- you generally wanna travel, for a 1 month or 2 months (max for me). i got homesick, honestly after traveling for that long, it gets quite exhausting, . Be prepared to Lose all your Gains you 've made in the past year, but you will get it back once you come back. Muscle memory is an amazing thing.

- I went to Amsterdam > Paris > Interlaken , Switzerland(AMAZING Highly reccomend for Bungee jumping or Sky diving sooo beautiful). > Rome > Venice (met an amazing girl who i still keep in touch with and ended up liking each other more than expected shes coming down in summer to nyc ). > Prague (PArty City definatly go). > Warsaw (Sh$t , stay away from poland). > berlin .

- for warsaw instead pick another city to travel , like Ibiza (FUARRRK heard soo many stories of crazy partying on that island, go there (deadly -srs, regret it soo much not going there ). i made a circle on the map

- be aware Prague (Czech republic ), Switzerland have their own Currency. and Switzerland is pretty fukin Expensive (srs). Cheapest hostel
    there is like €40-€45 a night.

- Here's the first link of the Hostel thats Amazing in amsterdam either this or Flying Pig Downtown.

http://www.bobsyouthhostel.nl/

- You generally wanna travel for 1 month,(max for me). or 2 months max, Honestly you have a reality to go back to School, family. Unless your a loner and no Real life goals flee free to travel endlessly like a hippie. 1 month is good enough for seeing a lot of things.

- For any Hostel Ratings and Comments on whether its bad or amazing ALWAYS USE THIS SITE
    and look at the reviews , this is how i decided where to stay , whether the hostel was good for social , has a bar and generally full of people.

http://www.hihostels.com/

- Almost every hostel has a check out timing at 10 am or 11 am. So generally make sure when you get to the next city, Make sure u arrive there at 8 am or 9 am that way you can get a room. you wont be needing reservations if you do this !. Another annoying thing was a ironing Clothes. a trick i learned from a hippie was use a Hair straightener (try it at home before u take it with you). You can iron your clothes with a hair straightener , definatly reccomend this because it was a pain in the a$$ wearing wrinkley clothes.
    Last edited by MiD20; 01-17-2012 at 02:29 PM.

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    I pretty much agree with everything OP listed besides the weight to carry with your backpack... ALL you should be carrying is around 20lbs, srs. I learned that from Rick Stevens the travel expert; pretty much carry bare necessities and clothing wise all you need is a couple pairs of pants and a pair of shorts, a couple shirts, 1 pair of shoes, several pairs of underwear and socks and a jacket/coat.

king of the nutmisc johnpagnolo's Avatar
    johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnpagnolo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My girlfriend is Austria...I get to crash with her family and travel on the cheap when I go...

u mad op?
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

Originally Posted by johnpagnolo View Post
    My girlfriend is Austria...I get to crash with her family and travel on the cheap when I go...

u mad op?

woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000) woodie2007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    in spot for sale in epic fred
    ☆Official☆☆Sniffing dads boxers since we were young crew☆
    ** Secret crush on girls with downsyndrome crew **

Neg me please your all a bunch of retards

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ op is not mad you *******. but I am mirin that situation.

1) Could you post more information on making friends abroad? or making connections? Not socially awkward but I'm the kind of person that has few friends but people I am very close with. it takes me a while to make friends.

2) How to find the sickest nightclubs or social events

3) how to stay safe, like from robbers and that "hostel" movie **** and secure belongs

4) how to get the womenz abroad?

5) couchsurfing.com, you tried it brah? afraid of my angus being defiled so i don't wanna go with that option, although it is free

reps on r/c
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm trying to go to London for the olympics. think hostels will be full as fuk then?

SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP I'm in Europe right now and I'm wearing a backpack.

Question: Am I backpacking Europe right now?

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SouthpawFred View Post
    OP I'm in Europe right now and I'm wearing a backpack.

Question: Am I backpacking Europe right now?
    expect negs for being a January 2012 troll, semi srs.

do not derail this thread or face my wrath

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    always put sommat on your nob when you go to kuntfordshire

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution XenoKlast's Avatar
    XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10) XenoKlast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very full, you may do better in outer towns close to London and travelling in early in the day.

thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000) thornzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnpagnolo View Post

u mad op?

RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How long was your tour and about how much did you spend in total? Which season? Did you go alone or with friends?

Will have a lot more questions but I want to finish the guide I am reading since it will likely answer quite a few.

M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MiD20 View Post
    - Next you need a Backpack i get something Similar like this off of ebay, it'll last you for the trip, if you go to a shop an average bag like this will cost you $300-$400. Off of ebay you can get it for like $60 or something. Google the liters or amount of bag you want, I generally advise 80L. Because honestly at the end of my trip with all the souvenirs and clothese i probably could have used a 100L
    I lived out of a 28L liter backpack for almost a year... Anything over carry-on size is excessive imo.

edit: actually almost your whole post feels like trolling.
    Last edited by M_Pek; 01-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.

anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anjunabeach23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    since you and your paki cousin went. have you encountered racsim in europe?

BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP, how much money do you reckon I would need for a month long trip, given that I stay at the cheapest hostels, eat normal amounts of chicken and brocolli (srs) and don't get any souvenirs?

(say I go to a country per week, so four countries in total)

Edit: Heard if you work at the hostels about 2~4 hours a day, you get to stay there at night for free.

SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthpawFred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    expect negs for being a January 2012 troll, semi srs.

do not derail this thread or face my wrath
    Listen you ungrateful little fuk

I'm from 08. I'm Southpaw_Red. Wash your ****ing mouth out.

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Planning to go on one in May with a good chick friend and my homeboy srs. I know everyone says to go alone but I really think ill be more comfortable having a good friend of mine who I know will have each others backs in case **** got real. Were planning for a month long trip.

Today I'm going to the library after work to print off the paperwork for a passport and tomorrow I'm going to walgreens to get my passport picture then ima stop by the nearest application acceptance place and turn all my stuff in srs.

I guess I just wait after that.

Is that all I pretty much have to do.?
    I leave homo comments when I rep people no homo.

I play the Pokemans. Veteran since Red in '98. Send me a PM if you want to battle/trade.

<KANSAS MISC. CREW>
    Zyzz Crew
    11/17/11

NASM-CPT
    4 Year California State Girls Cross Country Qualifier
    AAU Triple Jump National Qualifier
    AAU Steeple Chase National Finalist

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    epic thread developing, in on 1

Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kinbote is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cliffs:

- stay in hostels
    - buy the rough guide to EUROPE
    - get travel insurance

u trolling brah?

Quoter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Interesting subject OP

I have a few more questions:

How did you keep your mobile phone/camere save? Did you also put it in the little bag around your waste?

Did you take a laptop with you or did you use internet in internet café's??

TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TML67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plan on backpacking Europe after this semester, good info OP.

But why don't you place reservations for hostels? Heard that theres a huge quality gap in hostels.

Also, do you think travelling alone would be a good idea? I think I'd be more open if I travelled by myself(meeting other travellers) rather than if I travelled with a friend(s)

Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adonish-AOE14 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How are the women in Milan? Barcelona? Paris?

If you had to choose 1 city in all of Europe to live in, money not an issue, which would it be and why?

Bump for moar questions, so ask away.

zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zzyyyzzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    describe warsaw in further detail, please

Originally Posted by Adonish-AOE14 View Post
    How are the women in Milan? Barcelona? Paris?

If you had to choose 1 city in all of Europe to live in, money not an issue, which would it be and why?
    generally when you first start, you realize that you wanan go there and fuk all the sloots you can, But for me i ended up realizing once i saw switzerland i just wanted to spend an eternity there , peace with harmoney. (srs)

Originally Posted by TML67 View Post
    Plan on backpacking Europe after this semester, good info OP.

But why don't you place reservations for hostels? Heard that theres a huge quality gap in hostels.

Also, do you think travelling alone would be a good idea? I think I'd be more open if I travelled by myself(meeting other travellers) rather than if I travelled with a friend(s)
    do it with freinds or freind, trust me , you never know when sh$t can go down (srs). but if you have to do it ur self go for it. you'll meet people in hostel and you'll go out with them for the night and some will be your as if they've known you , your whole life and will stick by a fight. while others be like a$$wipes who leave you standard for the night.

like this guy for example was south african like a long lost brother sooo fukin Chill , he would pull bishs like they were nothing and he was a mantlet. but god damn an amazing person he was

fuark i dont have another pic of this chick , but she was fukin bangin the pic doesnt do justice trust me (srs). but she had dem teddies and was soo DTF, i lost her in the club fml someone probably would have took her home, my ***got freind from the hostel that night i had to baby sit his a$$. and i was like fuk it and left her, she was really DTF

edit - thats my cousin

Originally Posted by Quoter View Post
    Interesting subject OP

I have a few more questions:

How did you keep your mobile phone/camere save? Did you also put it in the little bag around your waste?

Did you take a laptop with you or did you use internet in internet café's??
    yes i've took a laptop with me , the hostels have internet they u pay like €3 euro or €2 for couple of hours, good enough to check ******** and other things, the phone i kept in my pocket. it was my own phone from back in states. this is the pic . The satchel had my laptop, and other things.

when i would go out for a while i would leave the laptop in locker room, and the satch would have other things etc. water bottle, etc.

this is all switzerland btw ^^^

and this is me with the backpack

Originally Posted by BeeReM View Post
    OP, how much money do you reckon I would need for a month long trip, given that I stay at the cheapest hostels, eat normal amounts of chicken and brocolli (srs) and don't get any souvenirs?

(say I go to a country per week, so four countries in total)

Edit: Heard if you work at the hostels about 2~4 hours a day, you get to stay there at night for free.
    trust me once you travel you'll know why i say 3 days or 4 days is enough,

Originally Posted by anjunabeach23 View Post
    since you and your paki cousin went. have you encountered racsim in europe?
    yes answered above

Originally Posted by M_Pek View Post
    I lived out of a 28L liter backpack for almost a year... Anything over carry-on size is excessive imo.

edit: actually almost your whole post feels like trolling.
    sorry but some people have a reality to get back to.

Originally Posted by RoadToAesthetic View Post
    How long was your tour and about how much did you spend in total? Which season? Did you go alone or with friends?

Will have a lot more questions but I want to finish the guide I am reading since it will likely answer quite a few.
    i went from june - july. was around 21 days i beilive or 3 weeks if you may. with friend and answered above

Originally Posted by thornzo View Post

lol owne'd

Originally Posted by initialize View Post
    I pretty much agree with everything OP listed besides the weight to carry with your backpack... ALL you should be carrying is around 20lbs, srs. I learned that from Rick Stevens the travel expert; pretty much carry bare necessities and clothing wise all you need is a couple pairs of pants and a pair of shorts, a couple shirts, 1 pair of shoes, several pairs of underwear and socks and a jacket/coat.
    this x2

but to each his own

RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RoadToAesthetic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did you get some international roaming plan or something that allows you to use phone in europe?

EDIT: Nevermind, 3 weeks and spent 4-5k we have different idea of backpacking europe.
    Last edited by RoadToAesthetic; 01-17-2012 at 02:55 PM.

callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) callum-2006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would not recommend Ibiza for a backpacking holiday.

Place is expensive as FUUUUUUUAAARK... Brb spending $50++ to get into the big clubs and bottles of water costing $15+.

Also, good luck getting a train there.

Originally Posted by SouthpawFred View Post
    Listen you ungrateful little fuk

I'm from 08. I'm Southpaw_Red. Wash your ****ing mouth out.
    alright 08 brah, but know this, umad *******?

but op, read the post! I'M GOING TO IBIZA THIS SUMMER!!! FUARRRKK!

Minimalist Crew