Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

power plates results anyone?

Ive been using power plates for a month and a half and holy hell i have never seen anything ever that comes close to this machine as far as functionality goes, when i try to tell people about it i sound like billy mays. Has anyone tried these things and got the same results i have in one and a half months?
    Attached Images

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wd power plate for?
    Rep trading is against the rule. Read them: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have not tried one....i wondered it it would be a good warm up before lifting
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Registered User Cpl.Girthington's Avatar
    Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000) Cpl.Girthington is just really nice. (+1000)
    Must be missing something, haven't heard of this thing. It also appears that instead of a link to a pic of this powerplate your photo link is some dude throwing a double biceps.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cpl.Girthington View Post
    Must be missing something, haven't heard of this thing.
    I did a search, but I'm not including a link because I don't want to help him with his spamming. (I'm suspicious of testimonials like this without any detail.)

Anyway, it's a vibrating platform that you put some part of your body on, depending on the exercise.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    I did a search, but I'm not including a link because I don't want to help him with his spamming. (I'm suspicious of testimonials like this without any detail.)

Anyway, it's a vibrating platform that you put some part of your body on, depending on the exercise.
    I can say nothing about results or its use for building muscle or even definition (which I am highly sceptical of), but I will say that they have these in the locker room at ND for players to use to loosen up. I assume they would be good to loosen muscles and maybe for some stabilization training, but that would be about it.

playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tim Grover trainer of Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and several other elite athletes, uses a power plate. It must be good for something.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by playaj View Post

It must be good for something.
    Depleting your bank account?

Wanna buy a watch?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Depleting your bank account?

Wanna buy a watch?
    LOL.

Or the Brooklyn Bridge?

Or ocean-front property in Idaho?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by playaj View Post
    Tim Grover trainer of Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and several other elite athletes, uses a power plate. It must be good for something.
    Jack Lalane loved jumpsuits....

rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rompuss is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i work at a gym that uses power plates primarily and im supposed to be a salesman, but i really dont know how to do that. but im freakin amazed that people dont know what this thing even is or does. ive been seeking out the ultimate exercise machines for the last 8 years. this thing is in a league of its own. basically it sends a vibration at a certain frequency that oscillates in 3 planes of motion in a single oscillation which activates your muscle spindle and balance mechanisms in your brain therefore your automatically triggering your fast twitch 11b fibers. this is highly simplified. but whats more interesting it what it does to your hormones, it increases hgh to 400% which has in its self grows muscle and burns fat. they have these machines in some gyms but people go to a crappy cert. and they dont really learn how to utilize the machine. If i told you everything it does you would say im blowing smoke. i wasnt trying to sell anything to you tards i just wanted to know if anyone got the results i did in a month and a half.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rompuss View Post
    but im freakin amazed that people dont know what this thing even is or does.
    Oh, but I know exactly what it is.

but whats more interesting it what it does to your hormones, it increases hgh to 400% which has in its self grows muscle and burns fat.
    Pure bullsh*t.

Post a citation to prove your statement.

you tards
    The irony......................................
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

no it is not for loosening up although it does do that. its best function is engaging fast twitch fibers. look up the statistics on google how it helps sprinters and high jumpers go higher. it also stimulates elastin growth, collagen and bone growth. this is a certified medical device it is no sham.
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    I can say nothing about results or its use for building muscle or even definition (which I am highly sceptical of), but I will say that they have these in the locker room at ND for players to use to loosen up. I assume they would be good to loosen muscles and maybe for some stabilization training, but that would be about it.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My brother is epileptic. I just flash some strobe lights at him, wait for a seizure, and hold on. Pretty much does the same thing.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

dude

seriously im only trying to put it out there. its not like im going to get money for promoting it on this ghey ass website. but really now that im using this i will never work out at a gym again

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .....................but really now that im using this i will never work out at a gym again

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

... ghey ass...
    More irony...................

i will never work out at a gym again
    Again??? You're 5' 8"- 135. When did you ever?
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Hey I did my part. I only knocked him from 8 to 7 though.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only knocked him from 7 to . . . 7

playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) playaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw this in the store today. It is a medical device, and is used for rehab and exercise for people that can't physically do certain things like squats. Jury is still out on this product in my opinion.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Jack Lalane loved jumpsuits....
    This thread should be about the power of jumpsuits.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

dont you ever get tired of working the abs for a half hour or drudging and using all your energy so you can feel like a slug afterwards. its like the microwave of exercise, and if you focus on targeting your fast twitch 11b muscles you will not gain weight i dont see why you would want to unless you are really insecure like... you all seem to be. It automatically triggers muscles that you wouldnt normally work. If you havnt used a power plate then you cant say a dam thing, these are for professional athletes and can take you above and beyond your own predetermined limitations. but if you like blowing off 4 hours at the gym trying to look like arnold working on those peaks then your an idiot.
    Attached Images

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    And why is rompuss still green?

Down to 4!

Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    Down to 4!
    what the hell are you talking about

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Down for the count.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I often wonder how far I could throw 135 pound barbell...deadlift style over my head. I bet real far. That is a question I wouldn't have anymore if a little fella called me a 'tard' or 'idiot' in the real world.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unlike power plates, Vibromass lets you target specific muscles. Just watching the video has helped me tone up!

I would whoop you dumb ass before you could think
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    I often wonder how far I could throw 135 pound barbell...deadlift style over my head. I bet real far. That is a question I wouldn't have anymore if a little fella called me a 'tard' or 'idiot' in the real world.

amazing footage you have found
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Unlike power plates, Vibromass lets you target specific muscles. Just watching the video has helped me tone up!