Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Gatdayum! I love working out!

I used to hate it and when I did exercise, I was literally forcing myself to do it because I knew I should. And it wouldn't last long. Maybe a few weeks. But now, 12 months in, I feel antsy and frustrated if I miss a session. It's only three days a week, but I feel so fresh and new when I workout. And when I push out those last few reps, I feel only motivated more for the next workout. I wish I had found this drive years ago. This has been a great change in my life and I cannot wait to see the changes that the weeks, months, and years will bring.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome. I hope you do good and stay with working out.

resuts are awesome to get.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I also wish i had started sooner op, but like my mother says "Better late then never, right?" Goodluck in the future!