Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BamaBruce View Post
    What's done is done. Now focus on now. Keep working on it, and eventually, you will reach the poinst that cheat food is competely undesireable. disgutsting. No honestly, one time my parents brought a cake home for Christmas....and I ended up yelling at it when they weren't around! You get to that point where it's like...how could I afford to do that? Why would I want to do that? It does me no good. It's illogical. So just work on focus Well hope I helped!
    Exactly this, get back on track and strive on!

joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe21h has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been there plenty of times throughout my routines....i usually just go over my plan again, bang out 50 or so pushups ...that usually helps

NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get right back on track! Goodluck!