Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline

    MISC WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS? "THE MANDINGO COMPLEX" gtfih.

    mattersofsize (dot) com/forum/showthread.php?4760-The-Mandingo-Complex


    HERE IS AN EXERT.

    The Mandingo Complex
    From Drumline Magazine

    The real reason why black men are hardly ever seen in sex shops has little to do with a deep-seated respect for women. Nor is it to do with a strict moral upbringing, argues Shirley Brooks, as she goes out in search of the answers.

    Dildos surround me. Dildos of various sizes, shapes and colours, battery powered vibrators, a vibrating handheld vagina. Packets containing blow-up sex dolls, novelty foreplay cards, penis shaped scented candles, 36GG mounds of white chocolate with dark chocolate nipples, bulging off the shelves. Surrounding these exhibits, walls made up of rows upon rows of videos clinically divided into specific genres.

    I’m in a Soho sex shop. Two Asian men in sharp business suits and matching side partings hover around the ‘bondage’ section, complaining loudly to a shop assistant that there isn’t anything ‘dark’ enough for them. Several white men of varying ages and social backgrounds scan the aisles. Two young white women step inside to banter with the manager. People from seemingly all walks of life have walked into Pirate of Soho to buy sex toys and videos. But there is something missing.

    In all the hours I’ve stood hovering around the shop floor I have witnessed the cautious entrance and swift exit of only one black man. “Black men don’t come in as often as our white customers do. And the ones that do come in don’t buy much,” I’m told by Lamar, the Congolese manager. “Black men ask for condoms, aphrodisiacs and magazines. They don’t usually buy toys.”

    Earlier conversations with male friends produced the same information. Most swore to me that they had never stepped foot inside a sex shop. Solomon*, a 26-year-old Jamaican, said: ‘I’ve been in a sex shop about three times. I probably wouldn’t tell my black friends about it though.’ Another friend told me that he had been forced into one by an old girlfriend and had merely bought a jar of chocolate body paint to appease her. A third had entered the forbidden room on a dare with his friends and had not been tempted to buy. No one would admit to buying anything more shocking than a video ‘for a laugh.’

    I rest my notepad on the counter next to a terrifyingly large black rubber penis. Seventeen inches long and 4-inches thick, the giant phallus dominates the shop counter, casting a heavy shadow across the white pages. I stare at my notes drawing a blank as to the reasons why black men stay away from sex shops. And then I realise that the answer is already lying on my page. Or at least the shadow cast by its full 17 inches of rubber is.

    The reason many black men do not frequent, or do not admit to frequenting, Soho’s brightest and best sex shops has little to do with a deeply harboured respect for women. Nor is it to do with strict morals drummed into their heads by an older generation. The real reason is less noble and goes much deeper than one would expect. The simple fact is that sex shops sell sexual aids. And a sexual aid is the last thing that a black man needs if he is suffering from the latter stages of the Mandingo Complex.

    Allow me to elaborate; what I call the Mandingo Complex is the adherence to a myth that emerged out of the twisted ideologies current brought about by the Atlantic slave trade. During slavery the legend regarding the West African Mandingo tribes was that their men were statuesque bucks, virile, potent, and desired by the wives of slave owners. Advertising a slave as being a Mandingo was a sure way of raising a large fee at the selling blocks and thus the name Mandingo became associated with outstanding strength and intense sexual prowess and stamina.

    In the seventies, the film Mandingo further solidified the image of the sexually superior black buck. Contemporary black films, music videos, rap lyrics and stereotypes, all reinforce the belief that there is something saucily unique about the black male. Endowed with agility, natural rhythm, and an overwhelmingly large manhood, the sexuality of black males is the stuff of cultural legend and urban myths.

    The fact that the humungous dildo, standing proudly alongside the till, is black is surely not a coincidence. The myth of the raw untainted sexual potency of the black man embodied in the novelty penis is simultaneously a subject of pride and envy as well as a heavy burden for the average black man to carry between his legs.

    There is evidently a lot of pressure on black men to fulfil expectations in the bedroom. The majority of the men I spoke to told me that they would never buy a sex toy for their partner as it would be an affront to their manhood and bedroom ability. Anthony*, a 22-year-old political science student felt that buying a vibrator for his girlfriend “would be saying a lot on my part that I can’t provide in bed so she needs a substitute.” Theodore, one of the shop assistants, confessed that despite making a living selling sex toys, he himself as a black man would not use a sexual aid as he had no need. Grinning broadly he informed me, “My partners are satisfied.”

    Solomon summed it up for me. “Black men are supposed to be good in bed. Big dicks; good movers. There’s more pressure on a black man in the bedroom than there is for a white man. Rap music and soul singers croon about sex and how good they are in the sack so people think that we are super-studs. Some black guys even try to live up to it. Buying a dildo would be admitting defeat.” For some men it is important to fulfil the Mandingo image. According to Theodore, black male customers will happily purchase penis enlarger pumps, Viagra and other concoctions to “make their dick happen.”

    The Mandingo myth has left a historical legacy of high expectations upon today’s black male. There is pressure from music, pressure from stereotypes, pressure from themselves, pressure from received folk wisdoms like, “once you go black you never go back”. References to BMWs as ‘Black Man’s Willies’ give a whole new take on the luxury car as a penis extension.

    Such advertisements and endorsements make it even more crucial for a black man to do what it says on the packet and completely satisfy his woman in bed. With all of these pressures it’s a wonder that black men are actually brave enough to get into under the sheets.

    Theodore finally serves his first Nubian customer of the day. As the solitary black man puts the condoms he has purchased into his briefcase and prepares to step out into the Soho streets his eyes meet mine. A guilty expression flitters across his face for a split second, as if he had been caught out in the middle of a lie.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Hop Head Raw D0g's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Age: 25
    Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Posts: 5,766
    Rep Power: 6619
    Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Raw D0g has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Raw D0g's BodySpace
    Raw D0g is offline
    lol
    [5/9 crew]
    -------------------------
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    -------------------------
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    25 views, and only one post.

    It's like the misc is curious to come here and see what this is about, but does not want to reply.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned secretbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Age: 23
    Stats: 6'1", 155 lbs
    Posts: 672
    Rep Power: 0
    secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) secretbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit secretbrah's BodySpace
    secretbrah is offline
    tl;dr
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    CRUSHING IT metroins's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Austin, Texas, United States
    Age: 29
    Stats: 6'5", 233 lbs
    Posts: 12,882
    Rep Power: 22217
    metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) metroins has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit metroins's BodySpace
    metroins is offline
    I'll tell you straight up...a big penis isn't the best thing in the world. It's hard as fuk to fit in most girls and they don't like it when you hit the cervix.

    It takes much more effort to be good in bed with a larger penis than a smaller penis. The only real plus is that they get to brag to their friends.
    Back on that injury recovery time:
    Squat: 275x1 Goal: 365x1 Getting knee physical therapy
    Bench: 185x1 Goal: 225x5 Feb 17th
    Deadlift: 405x1 Goal: 500x1 Feb 9th

    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    new and exciting CockeyJamel's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Age: 23
    Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    Posts: 1,781
    Rep Power: 841
    CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CockeyJamel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CockeyJamel's BodySpace
    CockeyJamel is offline
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I'll tell you straight up...a big penis isn't the best thing in the world. It's hard as fuk to fit in most girls and they don't like it when you hit the cervix.

    It takes much more effort to be good in bed with a larger penis than a smaller penis. The only real plus is that they get to brag to their friends.
    Your speaking to someone who can fit 3 hands on his penis, is bigger then 8.75 inches BPEL, and is thinking about jelqing to reach 9.5x6.


    You are also probably not a guy with a big penis anyway, just trying to brag yet remain humble.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    wanna wrassle? TroyLeroy's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: Tennessee, United States
    Age: 18
    Stats: 6'0", 221 lbs
    Posts: 12,006
    Rep Power: 446
    TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TroyLeroy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TroyLeroy's BodySpace
    TroyLeroy is offline
    Originally Posted by 3handsSTACKED View Post
    mattersofsize (dot) com/forum/showthread.php?4760-The-Mandingo-Complex


    HERE IS AN EXERT.

    The Mandingo Complex
    From Drumline Magazine

    The real reason why black men are hardly ever seen in sex shops has little to do with a deep-seated respect for women. Nor is it to do with a strict moral upbringing, argues Shirley Brooks, as she goes out in search of the answers.

    Dildos surround me. Dildos of various sizes, shapes and colours, battery powered vibrators, a vibrating handheld vagina. Packets containing blow-up sex dolls, novelty foreplay cards, penis shaped scented candles, 36GG mounds of white chocolate with dark chocolate nipples, bulging off the shelves. Surrounding these exhibits, walls made up of rows upon rows of videos clinically divided into specific genres.

    I’m in a Soho sex shop. Two Asian men in sharp business suits and matching side partings hover around the ‘bondage’ section, complaining loudly to a shop assistant that there isn’t anything ‘dark’ enough for them. Several white men of varying ages and social backgrounds scan the aisles. Two young white women step inside to banter with the manager. People from seemingly all walks of life have walked into Pirate of Soho to buy sex toys and videos. But there is something missing.

    In all the hours I’ve stood hovering around the shop floor I have witnessed the cautious entrance and swift exit of only one black man. “Black men don’t come in as often as our white customers do. And the ones that do come in don’t buy much,” I’m told by Lamar, the Congolese manager. “Black men ask for condoms, aphrodisiacs and magazines. They don’t usually buy toys.”

    Earlier conversations with male friends produced the same information. Most swore to me that they had never stepped foot inside a sex shop. Solomon*, a 26-year-old Jamaican, said: ‘I’ve been in a sex shop about three times. I probably wouldn’t tell my black friends about it though.’ Another friend told me that he had been forced into one by an old girlfriend and had merely bought a jar of chocolate body paint to appease her. A third had entered the forbidden room on a dare with his friends and had not been tempted to buy. No one would admit to buying anything more shocking than a video ‘for a laugh.’

    I rest my notepad on the counter next to a terrifyingly large black rubber penis. Seventeen inches long and 4-inches thick, the giant phallus dominates the shop counter, casting a heavy shadow across the white pages. I stare at my notes drawing a blank as to the reasons why black men stay away from sex shops. And then I realise that the answer is already lying on my page. Or at least the shadow cast by its full 17 inches of rubber is.

    The reason many black men do not frequent, or do not admit to frequenting, Soho’s brightest and best sex shops has little to do with a deeply harboured respect for women. Nor is it to do with strict morals drummed into their heads by an older generation. The real reason is less noble and goes much deeper than one would expect. The simple fact is that sex shops sell sexual aids. And a sexual aid is the last thing that a black man needs if he is suffering from the latter stages of the Mandingo Complex.

    Allow me to elaborate; what I call the Mandingo Complex is the adherence to a myth that emerged out of the twisted ideologies current brought about by the Atlantic slave trade. During slavery the legend regarding the West African Mandingo tribes was that their men were statuesque bucks, virile, potent, and desired by the wives of slave owners. Advertising a slave as being a Mandingo was a sure way of raising a large fee at the selling blocks and thus the name Mandingo became associated with outstanding strength and intense sexual prowess and stamina.

    In the seventies, the film Mandingo further solidified the image of the sexually superior black buck. Contemporary black films, music videos, rap lyrics and stereotypes, all reinforce the belief that there is something saucily unique about the black male. Endowed with agility, natural rhythm, and an overwhelmingly large manhood, the sexuality of black males is the stuff of cultural legend and urban myths.

    The fact that the humungous dildo, standing proudly alongside the till, is black is surely not a coincidence. The myth of the raw untainted sexual potency of the black man embodied in the novelty penis is simultaneously a subject of pride and envy as well as a heavy burden for the average black man to carry between his legs.

    There is evidently a lot of pressure on black men to fulfil expectations in the bedroom. The majority of the men I spoke to told me that they would never buy a sex toy for their partner as it would be an affront to their manhood and bedroom ability. Anthony*, a 22-year-old political science student felt that buying a vibrator for his girlfriend “would be saying a lot on my part that I can’t provide in bed so she needs a substitute.” Theodore, one of the shop assistants, confessed that despite making a living selling sex toys, he himself as a black man would not use a sexual aid as he had no need. Grinning broadly he informed me, “My partners are satisfied.”

    Solomon summed it up for me. “Black men are supposed to be good in bed. Big dicks; good movers. There’s more pressure on a black man in the bedroom than there is for a white man. Rap music and soul singers croon about sex and how good they are in the sack so people think that we are super-studs. Some black guys even try to live up to it. Buying a dildo would be admitting defeat.” For some men it is important to fulfil the Mandingo image. According to Theodore, black male customers will happily purchase penis enlarger pumps, Viagra and other concoctions to “make their dick happen.”

    The Mandingo myth has left a historical legacy of high expectations upon today’s black male. There is pressure from music, pressure from stereotypes, pressure from themselves, pressure from received folk wisdoms like, “once you go black you never go back”. References to BMWs as ‘Black Man’s Willies’ give a whole new take on the luxury car as a penis extension.

    Such advertisements and endorsements make it even more crucial for a black man to do what it says on the packet and completely satisfy his woman in bed. With all of these pressures it’s a wonder that black men are actually brave enough to get into under the sheets.

    Theodore finally serves his first Nubian customer of the day. As the solitary black man puts the condoms he has purchased into his briefcase and prepares to step out into the Soho streets his eyes meet mine. A guilty expression flitters across his face for a split second, as if he had been caught out in the middle of a lie.

    Man tries to make for himself in the fashion that suits him best a simplified picture of the world; he then tries to substitute this cosmos of his for the world of experience, thus to overcome it. This is what the painter, the poet, the philosopher, and the scientist do, each in his own fashion. Each makes this cosmos and its construction the pivot of his emotional life, in order to find in this way the peace and security which he cannot find in the narrow whirlpool of personal experience.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    we are ALL animals milady NoodleArms's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Stats: 3'3", 3 lbs
    Posts: 7,121
    Rep Power: 4908
    NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoodleArms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NoodleArms's BodySpace
    NoodleArms is offline
    Originally Posted by 3handsSTACKED View Post
    Your speaking to someone who can fit 3 hands on his penis, is bigger then 8.75 inches BPEL, and is thinking about jelqing to reach 9.5x6.


    You are also probably not a guy with a big penis anyway, just trying to brag yet remain humble.
    says the guy with 3handsstacked as a username
    It is well that war is so terrible — lest we should grow too fond of it.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Working on Positivity FenderFreak145's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 28
    Stats: 5'11", 265 lbs
    Posts: 10,682
    Rep Power: 12509
    FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FenderFreak145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FenderFreak145's BodySpace
    FenderFreak145 is offline
    <-----Cock-Punching cervixes since 1985
    ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ African American Airline Pilot Brah ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

    Ford Mustang Owner Brah Man
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    RETIRED UniversityMisc's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 21,475
    BodyPoints: 99999
    Rep Power: 48301
    UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UniversityMisc's BodySpace
    UniversityMisc is offline
    Originally Posted by 3handsSTACKED View Post
    Your speaking to someone who can fit 3 hands on his penis, is bigger then 8.75 inches BPEL, and is thinking about jelqing to reach 9.5x6.


    You are also probably not a guy with a big penis anyway, just trying to brag yet remain humble.
    strong username to fake estats ratio



    Coupon Code MISCMONTHFREE gets you your first month of hosting for $0.01 at HostGator.com.
    (45k+ REPS FOR LIFE if you use it.)

    www.noobmakemoney.blogspot.com
    ^Stop Miscing and learn how to make some $$$ online

    *Retired Miscer Crew*
    *Snapchat = hehe_ty* (send me a snap w/ your misc username)
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    User Registered Redacted's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 760
    Rep Power: 288
    Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redacted has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Redacted's BodySpace
    Redacted is offline
    Dildos surround me. Dildos of various sizes, shapes and colours, battery powered vibrators, a vibrating handheld vagina. Packets containing blow-up sex dolls, novelty foreplay cards, penis shaped scented candles, 36GG mounds of white chocolate with dark chocolate nipples, bulging off the shelves. Surrounding these exhibits, walls made up of rows upon rows of videos clinically divided into specific genres.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    Originally Posted by FenderFreak145 View Post
    <-----Cock-Punching cervixes since 1985
    You talk about your 8+ inches but never showed the misc proof, alot of other miscers packing serious size have shown it off.

    Do you feel insecure about being 6 or 7 inches, and feel like you fail to live up to the myth so you come on here to talk about your so called ***?
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    strong username to fake estats ratio



    I have shown proof so many times to so many miscers, you must be highly unaware brah.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    RETIRED UniversityMisc's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Posts: 21,475
    BodyPoints: 99999
    Rep Power: 48301
    UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UniversityMisc's BodySpace
    UniversityMisc is offline
    Originally Posted by 3handsSTACKED View Post
    I have shown proof so many times to so many miscers, you must be highly unaware brah.
    lol im glad i am


    Coupon Code MISCMONTHFREE gets you your first month of hosting for $0.01 at HostGator.com.
    (45k+ REPS FOR LIFE if you use it.)

    www.noobmakemoney.blogspot.com
    ^Stop Miscing and learn how to make some $$$ online

    *Retired Miscer Crew*
    *Snapchat = hehe_ty* (send me a snap w/ your misc username)
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Banned JoeOreo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Milk Lake, -Cupcake Mountain-, Australia
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    Posts: 1,285
    Rep Power: 0
    JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeOreo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JoeOreo's BodySpace
    JoeOreo is offline
    cliffs:

    Black men do not want to perform in bed because they are afraid they can't live up to the *** rumours.



    also


    OP is a phaggot
    Reply With Quote

  17. #17
    INTJ wulpurgis's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Canada
    Posts: 32,512
    Rep Power: 31196
    wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wulpurgis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wulpurgis's BodySpace
    wulpurgis is offline
    DID NOT READ

    *Can never be a mod because of all of his bans crew*

    Terrible threads I've made

    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159356851
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159603001
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159613891
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819681
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159947081
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160122061
    Reply With Quote

  18. #18
    By Kingdom Come azumi121's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Posts: 10,654
    BodyPoints: 17436
    Rep Power: 7956
    azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) azumi121 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit azumi121's BodySpace
    azumi121 is offline
    id bet $350 op is not black...
    PSN: azumi121
    Blog: Dapperproject.com

    Our Father, which art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy name;
    thy kingdom come;
    thy will be done,
    in earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive them that trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation;
    but deliver us from evil.
    [For thine is the kingdom,
    the power, and the glory,
    for ever and ever.]
    Amen.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #19
    King of Goon GreenMintTea's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Townsville, QLD, Australia
    Age: 20
    Stats: 6'2", 231 lbs
    Posts: 5,338
    Rep Power: 4494
    GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GreenMintTea has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GreenMintTea's BodySpace
    GreenMintTea is online now
    Reply With Quote

  20. #20
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    Want more opinions.





    Does this offend anyone else, that some people have to try and live up to the image?
    Reply With Quote

  21. #21
    Registered User Onisac's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: United States
    Stats: 6'2", 193 lbs
    Posts: 3,849
    Rep Power: 922
    Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Onisac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Onisac's BodySpace
    Onisac is offline
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    The only real plus is that they get to brag to their friends.
    Pretty much this. Society has implanted this idea in girls' brain that a huge penis is always best when it's often not the case. Some girls are too small and a huge penis will be too much for them. An above-average sized penis is probably the best to satisfy all potential partners. Having a huge penis is more of a thing guys use to brag.
    I ALWAYS rep back. srs. Just add "rep back" to your comment.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #22
    Not Banned At All. MichaelScofield's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 2,511
    Rep Power: 747
    MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichaelScofield has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MichaelScofield is offline
    I dont know whats the whole obsession and insecurity about dick size. Be happy with what you have been born with and work with it the best you can.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #23
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    bump
    Reply With Quote

  24. #24
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    bump
    Reply With Quote

  25. #25
    Registered User GinoFelino's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
    Age: 28
    Posts: 5,624
    Rep Power: 11346
    GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) GinoFelino has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit GinoFelino's BodySpace
    GinoFelino is offline
    3handsSTACKED has the weirdest boner
    Reply With Quote

  26. #26
    extra zart & saftig leb0ng's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Age: 25
    Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    Posts: 1,578
    Rep Power: 716
    leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leb0ng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit leb0ng's BodySpace
    leb0ng is offline
    Reply With Quote

  27. #27
    Banned 3handsSTACKED's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 21
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000) 3handsSTACKED is a complete loser! (-2000)
    3handsSTACKED is offline
    another bump
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout