acostaa2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WHen to take protein? before cardio or after cardio?

So i Have a question on when i should take my post workout shake..SHOULD I TAKE MY POSTWORKOUT SHAKE AFTER LIFTING WEIGHTS THEN HITTING CARDIO OR OPTION 2 BEING WEIGHTS, 30 MIN CARDIO THEN PWO ?i do warmup before weights but i do no like doin cardio before a worjout beacause i know i wont be able to lift as much on those days

v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) v13tn1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm..i ponder on this question as well....i personally take it after cardio, i don't like to have that full feeling while doing cardio, so I take it after.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably after weights, but it would be fine to take after Cardio.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take it after your training is completed.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't matter when, as long as you hit your macros for the day.
    IF YOU TRY YOU MIGHT....IF YOU DONT, YOU WONT.

ANIMALbear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANIMALbear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

When to take protein

Originally Posted by acostaa2007 View Post
    So i Have a question on when i should take my post workout shake..SHOULD I TAKE MY POSTWORKOUT SHAKE AFTER LIFTING WEIGHTS THEN HITTING CARDIO OR OPTION 2 BEING WEIGHTS, 30 MIN CARDIO THEN PWO ?i do warmup before weights but i do no like doin cardio before a worjout beacause i know i wont be able to lift as much on those days

Forget what everyone has said and forget what everyone is goin to tell you. If your dieting. (diet, not for fat ppl, for everyone to look,feel and get leaner ) if your on a diet, you take the protein shake 1hr before, you workout, eat a green apple 30 min before you workout, your pre workouts should always be taken in 4oz of WATER not 8-12oz. You take a lot of that pre away and it's effects. If you want to know 4-5am ps I take and it's all you'll ever need. EVP pre workout without Stims. Forget your pre workouts now post and intra. Take EVP, CELL KEM, GLYCOJECT, AnimalPak. Your choice of creatine. These are the perfect workout staks. Also. Taking protein after when you hear or see "there's a limited window of absorption" that's all bull****. Your body obsorbs the same amour of nutritents it will when it's calmed and settled down. If your buying protein powder your wasting money, if your buying vitamins, though im taking animapak right now, to try it and give feed back, vitamins if your eating right, you DON'T NEED THEM. So, you should be getting your protein from the foods you eAt. That's it, if you have to take the shake because you can't get the mela in you then take it, but take it 20min, or whenever you feel ready to take it, don't force it down.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ANIMALbear View Post
    Forget what everyone has said and forget what everyone is goin to tell you. If your dieting. (diet, not for fat ppl, for everyone to look,feel and get leaner ) if your on a diet, you take the protein shake 1hr before, you workout, eat a green apple 30 min before you workout, your pre workouts should always be taken in 4oz of WATER not 8-12oz. You take a lot of that pre away and it's effects. If you want to know 4-5am ps I take and it's all you'll ever need. EVP pre workout without Stims. Forget your pre workouts now post and intra. Take EVP, CELL KEM, GLYCOJECT, AnimalPak. Your choice of creatine. These are the perfect workout staks. Also. Taking protein after when you hear or see "there's a limited window of absorption" that's all bull****. Your body obsorbs the same amour of nutritents it will when it's calmed and settled down. If your buying protein powder your wasting money, if your buying vitamins, though im taking animapak right now, to try it and give feed back, vitamins if your eating right, you DON'T NEED THEM. So, you should be getting your protein from the foods you eAt. That's it, if you have to take the shake because you can't get the mela in you then take it, but take it 20min, or whenever you feel ready to take it, don't force it down.
    lolwut
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/