Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was great about my day - forgot to add
    Pphelps stopped by my journal. I hope I can help & inspire - believe pphelps!

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Assignment #4 Daily Disciplines

These are getting posted all over the place in my home, office, everywhere:

HENDERJB’S DAILY DISCIPLINES

1) Thank God every day for my life, for my health, for my strength, give all glory to God. Without him, I am and have nothing.
    a. Read Bible chapter every day Mon-FRI, church on Sunday
    b. Read daily devotional EVERY morning to get my morning started right
    c. Read daily devotional EVERY evening to get my thoughts straight for next day

2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym. This will take tremendous effort & will be a constant goal to work toward
    a. EVERY SINGLE SET - not just most challenging set(s)- EVERY SINGLE SET.
    b. I will use my steps to program my body and mind for peak performance to do this.
    i. Put on a power song
    ii. Pace the floor, back and forth, beside my weights/equipment, avoiding eye contact with others, it is between me & the weights
    iii. Twitch fingers, antsy, ready to charge
    iv. Say to myself, ALL I DO IS WIN, ALL I DO IS WIN, ALL I DO IS WIN, each time with increasing confidence and intensity, then
    v. In my head, Go! Along with a physical anchor that will signal my brain (still working on establishing this

3) Constantly push my limits in the gym outside my comfort zone & into the zone of growth

4) Keep focused on my goals by writing it in my workout book every morning before going into the gym.
    a. I WILL earn my pro card at Team Universe by being motivated, dedicated, determined, staying focused on my goals, maintaining a positive, can-do attitude, pushing myself outside my comfort zone into the zone of muscle growth. I am gifted. I am a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE.

5) I will understand that my mind will ALWAYS lead my body, I will BUCK UP, and act as if those body parts (legs) I don't like to train are the ones I love to train more than any other"

6) Eat all meals within 10 minutes of scheduled time and finish eating them within 15 minutes of the first bite

7) Maintain a positive, can-do attitude – positive energy 24-7

8) NEVER sacrifice my identity or my standards to appease someone else or to avoid conflict. Take control of my environment, respect myself, assume CHAMPION, PRO, MASS-MACHINE identity
    a. I will be prepared for the challenges this will bring.
    b. I will keep focused on the POSITIVE results this will bring in not just my bodybuilding efforts but my overall well-being.

9) Do something to help or inspire someone else EVERY day

10) Set alarm for 6AM on Saturday morning, skip coffee, straight to breakfast like Mon-Fri, get to the gym when they open at 8AM.
    a. I will not have second thoughts about skipping coffee & depriving myself of this relaxation time.
    b. I am just postponing it until after the workout. I will have more time later in the day to enjoy.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    These are getting posted all over the place in my home, office, everywhere:
    That is a great idea henderjb! They would go great in my newly created zone.

By the way, your disciplines are awesome. You have definitely completed number 9 already, thank you for your help.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Thumbs up Monday - There is ALWAYS more inside of you

Decided to listen to the Empowering Statements Podcast during my abs & let it continue through my lifting. Originally, I was not going to listen during lifting, but wait until cardio to listen because I thought the talk would be distracting.

It was legs, I wanted to be my best. I had to live up to this new daily discipline:

Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym. This will take tremendous effort & will be a constant goal to work toward

The podcast actually seems to empower me.

Blasted out ham work heavier than ever. Did get distracted a bit though because I knew I would need weight belt for heavy leg press & had misplaced it. Borrowed one from front desk, still a little distracted - not my belt - too tight - took too long to get to leg press, but once on leg press, hammering it out like mad.

Decided I need to start leg press heavier & cannot start with what I have been starting with. I will not allow myself to - I need to push more weight & get stronger. I did push more weight every set of 6 leg press & did an extra set with max weight I could get for 6 reps at the end just to get used to the weight. I am still a lot stronger than I realize. It is mind, not body. Used my techniques for getting my mind/body in the prime state. kept thinking this from the Podcast:

"You understand that your mind will always lead your body, you BUCK UP, and act as if those body parts you don't like to train are the ones you love to train more than any other"

Powered out lunges. Just because my trainer uses 25# it doesn't mean I can use 25# if I think I can go heavier. so I did. The reason she uses 25# is probably because her leg press is much heavier so she is more exhausted. I need to go as heavy as I can - it is about the weight that is right for ME

At end of workout - got camera to do a post to encourage others that if I can build what I have, so can they

A bit distracted on last exercise (leg ext) because I started thinking about the photo & post I was going to do. Should have been more mentally focused on my muscle & what I was accomplishing

Looking back at my DAILY DISCIPLINES,

I struggled w/ maintaining a positive, can-do attitude when I found out I have to be to work at 6:30AM tomorrow & won't get home until 7:30 which messes up my training. I did finally at 5:00 realize how I could make it a positive situation! Take along Thinking Big II for the 4 hour commute & get my reading in! Getting up early to get cardio in to get blood flowing before sitting all day in car/meetings. Have my food ready including dinner. Now have the MIND SET OF A CHAMPION. I WILL eat all my meals on time tomorrow regardless of the meeting & how it may look to others.

I did do a good job with
    8) NEVER sacrifice my identity or my standards to appease someone else or to avoid conflict. Take control of my environment, respect myself, assume CHAMPION, PRO, MASS-MACHINE identity
    I stood up for myself & thought of the positive results I would achieve disregarding the negative

also good with this:
    5) I will understand that my mind will ALWAYS lead my body, I will BUCK UP, and act as if those body parts (legs) I don't like to train are the ones I love to train more than any other"

I still need to work harder at this toward workout end of workout:
    2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym.

What was great about my day?
    1) Great Leg Workout
    2) Had fun with the Leg Pic Post
    3) Took care of things during lunch break
    4) I am developing better self belief & really feel that I can!
    5) I am standing up for myself & am secure with who I am. i will not allow myself to be put down. That is not acceptable

What could I improve to make things EVEN better?
    1) Find the positive side of things sooner!

What could I do to make things more enjoyable?
    1) Again - find the positive side of things sooner & lighten up!
    2) Let any negative thoughts come in & go right out the door!

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    a. I WILL earn my pro card at Team Universe by being motivated, dedicated, determined, staying focused on my goals, maintaining a positive, can-do attitude, pushing myself outside my comfort zone into the zone of muscle growth. I am gifted. I am a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE.

Hender! I am so EXCITED for you! How long before you compete?

MzJ
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

Hi MzJuls! Thanks for your excitement! Team U isn't until July & I think it will take me until next year to be able to get to where I need to be to earn my pro card, but I have goals of moving up to the heavyweight class this year & placing in the top 3. I am usually a middleweight. Next year, my goal is to continue to make gains & get that pro card. Take it one step at a time!

I also have plans to compete in the Masters Nationals over 35 this year. This will be a new experience too which I am very excited about! I feel like I have everything I need & am well on my way. Thanks again for the vote of confidence - I'll add you to my list of people I need to make proud of me!

Originally Posted by MzJules View Post

Hender! I am so EXCITED for you! How long before you compete?

MzJ

Thumbs up Tuesday - Take Charge of Your Day

Did a video this morning - about taking charge of your day when thrown a curve ball. Check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30S95...5uDP4hpmshdC8Y

Decided the night before I was going to make the best of my day today, that put my subconscious mind to work on how to make today the best. Ended up shooting the video on my way to work, decided to take my lap top, hope I could get service during the commute, & take Thinking Big II along during the commute.

Was able to upload video on commute & upload to forum. Great start to the day. Able to have fun & participate in my favorite sport despite my schedule constraints! Got up early, got the cardio in, energized my day & listened to the Motivational Statements podcast. Reminding me of who I am, getting me in the right frame of mind to start the day.

What was GREAT about today?
    1) started it with a positive attitude & it was uphill from there!
    2) subconscious mind & positive attitude led me to ways to make my day more enjoyable
    3) I got all my meals in on time except for dinner - was 20 min late

What can I improve upon to make things EVEN BETTER?
    1) don't get in such a hurry to get home that you get careless (broke my ceramic bowl - hope i don't get a flat tire - ha!ha! laughing now, not so funny if I have a flat in the morning
    2) don't lose steam or positive thinking toward late eve when you get tired. Maintain positive outlook.
    3) get a positive, can-do attitude about tomorrow. it will be fine just like today
    4) stay focused on your goals tomorrow - no self doubt- complete mental, physical, psycho every set - get work out of your mind. It will be fine
    5) Don't forget your watch - ever - important to stay on meal schedule
    6) Need more than a gallon of water for long day trips

What can I do to make things MORE ENJOYABLE?
    1) Get your own myfi
    2) Don't put off doing your journal!

How did I do today meeting my daily disciplines?
    Haven't written my goal, lets write it: I will earn my pro card at Team Universe by being motivated, dedicated, disciplined, staying FOCUSED ON MY GOALS, maintaining a POSITIVE CAN-DO ATTITUDE, pushing myself outside my comfort zone & into the growth zone. I am gifted. I am a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE

Remember your MIND WILL ALWAYS LEAD YOUR BODY - inside & outside the gym - let it lead you in the right direction tonight subconsciously & from the start tomorrow morning - positive attitude 24

Dinner was 15 min late
    Forgot to put my fish oil caps in 2 meals - hurried out of house too fast
    Should have drank more water on the commute home

I did take charge of my environment today - good job
    I did maintain a positive attitude most of the day - struggle when I found out I have another long day tomorrow & commute. Forget this - you are in control, YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT WORKOUT IN THE MORNING & A GREAT DAY! FOCUS ON THE RESULTS! FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WILL DO TOMORROW IN GYM, HOW AWESOME YOU WILL BE, HOW MANY NEW LIMITS YOU WILL PUSH, HOW PROUD YOU WILL BE!
    Got email indicating I have inspired
    I did & will always do #1 in my goal list

Lets get ready for another great day! All I do is win! I am a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE! Let the power of the subconscious mind work again as I sleep!

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    - I'll add you to my list of people I need to make proud of me![/QUOTE]

Awww ... Hender, that really touched me .... you have "heart" woman AND you are a MASS MACHINE! Lethal!

Check your PM"s when you get a chance.

MzJ
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

Thumbs up Wed - Challenge Day Again - Remember - Just Living for the Joy

Just Living for the Joy
    Just saw that as a headline in Tyler's journal - love that thought! Gotta keep that in the forefront of your mind, all the time.

As for today, a bit of a tough day again. Got home late last night from work, commute to DC. Found out I had to go to DC again today w/ no time to regroup & no time to plan for work situation I would be dealing with. Went to bed last night thinking I would find a way to make it a great day again & take charge just like yesterday. Here's how it went.

Disciplines that need improvement today:
    2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym.

felt a bit rushed/distracted knowing I had to get to work early. On plus side, i was more "ready" for every set than I normally would have been if I hadn't set this discipline

3) Constantly push my limits in the gym outside my comfort zone & into the zone of growth

I think my limit is mental not physical, just need to keep pushing to break the barriers. lifted heavier today, but want more reps closer to targets. I will get reps up, but just need to push new weights first. Don't change your thinking, keep pushing forward w/ new weights- reps will come

6) Eat all meals within 10 minutes of scheduled time and finish eating them within 15 minutes of the first bite

first whole food meal a little behind due to work travel & took more like 30 min to eat. Could have gotten up half hour earlier to get me to gym then to work earlier to get meal in before I had to start commute. Forgot to take supps until after I ate one meal

struggle toward afternoon half of the day. Got bettter once I got home. Tanned - that was awesome & a boost. Nice nap. Journal reading/writing is great. Smiling since I started.

Ran some errands for dad but should have done it more happily. Wrote in some journals - hope I inspired

Tomorrow, I will be THANKFUL, THANKFUL, THANKFUL I am in the office not commuting! I will take charge of my environment when things become hectic & maintain focus on my goals. I will BLAST out back royally tomorrow, enjoying every minute of it, realizing the results & letting it push me further! yes! no stress, just hammer it out!

One more thing - big smile on my face going to bed again. & there is my song - Flo Rider - Good Feeling
    The mountain top, walk on water
    I got power, feel so royal
    One second, I'ma strike oil
    Diamond, platinum, no more for you
    Got adrenaline, never giving in
    Giving up's not an option, gotta get it in
    Witness I got the heart of 20 men
    No fear, go to sleep in the lion's den
    That flow, that spark, that crown
    You looking at the king of the jungle now
    Stronger than ever can't hold me down

Post Conference Call 4 - Are you Standards High Enough?

Train first thing in the morning - put yourself first - put your best energy to training
    When you gain in one area of your life, you lose in another
    Skip got to hang w/ Millionaires. He took note of what their standards were - how they got to be millionaires.
    He noticed multi-millionaires were typically not in good shape - not their priority

Brainstorm - ask specific questions - what do you think about.....

When you are challenged (in bodybuilding & life) you perform best. Welcome stress.

The more stress you take on, the better you will become accustomed to it, & be able to take on more stress, just like training.

Your ability to handle stress is everything in life- when you have a challenge in life, are you going to step away?
    or have you built so much emotional strength that you are you going to walk towards it because you can handle it, because you have handled it so many times & you will find a way!

Get yourself in as many stressful situations as possible - by the time you are older you will be a freakin machine! you'll be able to handle everything, but it takes practice, you have to go forward

If you have never layed awake wondering how you were going to make it, you haven't pushed yourself hard enough

don't you perform better when you are a little bit scared?
    Last edited by henderjb; 02-10-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Thumbs up Thursday - Recipe for Growth

Combine this from Skip's Mass Machine Power Statements Podcast:

#1 Get physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set you perform in the gym.

with #2, this previously posted quote from Skip:
    A mass machine chooses the heavier weight and lifts it with confidence.

& you've got one MASSIVE recipe for growth! Been working on it this week. Leaving the gym KNOWING I am growing! What a great feeling of confidence.

Woke up this morning, feeling a bit tired, worried when I hit the gym I might have a bit of trouble pushing my limits. Got there, used my strategies for getting myself in the optimal state for performance & at the first set I was off to a great start! Kept rolling through the workout. I knew for sure when I left the gym, i was growing. I put the above post on the forum - its my recipe for growth! Key is to just keep doing it day after day.

What daily disciplines did I do bettet than average on?
    9) Do something to help or inspire someone else EVERY day (hopefully got some new mass machines!)

What daily disciplines need improvement today?
    4:00 meal took a little too long to eat - emergency work meeting
    dinner - ran 15 min behind, was on long phone call, but it was helping someone else

Felt a little tired today. Feel like I need some extra sleep. Been staying up a bit later to do journal entries & a busy week too. But why should I need more than 6 hrs sleep? Look at Skip & Tyler

What was GREAT about my day?
    1) Enjoyed helping someone w/ bodybuilding goals & hoping they join the challenge!
    2) handled work situations confidently, just keep moving forward
    3) I was really happy w/ my lifting & that makes for great cardio afterwards with lots of energy & good ideas
    4) I KNOW I am growing!
    5) I KNOW my back will be sore!
    6) My shoulders are sore - that means I am growing!
    7) Off work tomorrow - yes!
    8) Challenge conference calls are always fun
    9) didn't have to travel for work!
    10) nice to be remembered by the Costco cashier as the girl that was in last week w/ the fringe pants (ha!)

What could I improve upon to make things EVEN BETTER?
    1) Get some more rest/recovery
    2) Slow down sometimes - don't run-out the door so fast you forget things

1) don't forget your cell phone at work!
    2) smile more - like you are doing right now - why haven't you smiled more today?
    3) keep you Rhapsody rolling at work - find some new tunes
    4) interact more with people I like & joke w/ them. sometimes too serious at work
    5) go to bed with a smile & a good feeling, tomorrow is weigh day (always fun), good weekend ahead, remember to stay true to self, focus on positive results you will acheive, push it again in the gym tomorrow - you KNOW you are growing! Yes- massage tomorrow - lets get our money's worth!

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's AWESOME! Are any of your previous contest pics posted anywhere?

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

Thumbs up Friday - Calve Video, Chest

Gonna discipline myself - do my journal first before I start checking out everybody else's stuff (my favorite thing)

Took vacation day from work to prep for a day away from home Sat night. Get groceries & cooking. Got up at 4AM as usual to keep my schedule. Funny how sleeping in is no longer a thought in my head. It is standard to just get up & keep schedule.

Decided to take camera to gym since I wasn't rushed to get to work. Film calves. Mixed feelings about video. In one way, I feel I wasn't as focused cuz the camera was on & I was trying to narrate a bit. In another way, I may have pushed myself harder subconsciously knowing the camera was on. Either way, I had wanted to shoot that since last week to get point across about importance of calve training.

Slid by work to get my cell phone I forgot & used the stop to take advantage of high speed internet & upload video.

Overview of workout:

Calves - like I said above
    Pushing slightly heavier weight each week - realizing I used to not push my calves to their capacity, obviously, because I didn't have to load these extra plates on donkey calves & standing calve machines to get enough weight

Chest - Weight I used to start my first set at on lots of exercises, I am now deeming too light, not allowed to use it any more, start w/ the next weight up. I will stick with this approach & watch the reps come up, still trying to pyramid. Reps a little lower than target, but you have to make that step to heavier weight - DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE & GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT

That reminds me - lets drill this into my head one more time: THE MASS MACHINE CHOOSES THE HEAVIER WEIGHT & LIFTS IT WITH CONFIDENCE

Chest continued - had to watch myself, kept wanting to really load some exercises up & do one more, max weight, just to break in a new weight, like for 1 or 2 reps. Be careful with this thought, not power lifting, okay to do this once in a while, but only for one exercise, not every one

Leg Pump - decided to start leg press heavier than usual, know I can, its just my mind that has held me back in the past. did a lot of thinking during these - remembered - the mind will lead the body - it did, my mind told my body it could & it would & it did. I realize part of my problem has been my own fear & negative thoughts about leg exercises & my lack of enjoyment for them. USE YOUR MIND TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, not against you. Good job on these

What daily disciplines needed improvement today?

struggled with this one today - probably have struggled a lot in the past, but didn't realize how far from this I really am

What daily disciplines did I do exceptionally well at today?
    7) Maintain a positive, can-do attitude – positive energy 24-7 (not a problem today - OFF WORK!)

Note: other daily disciplines not listed above were average. I believe by writing down what needs improvement every day I will see a pattern of what disciplines I need to work on most. Writing what I did exceptionally well at today will show me the flip side. Disciplines that were average just cancel out.

1) I didn't work, got bodybuilding lifestyle things (cooking, groceries, laundry) done, ready for overnight trip tomorrow - supplements & everything packed to stay on schedule. I am a Mass Machine, I can travel & maintain 100% schedule. By giving someone else what they want, I will get what I want!
    2) shot calve video - shoot I wanted to do, hopefully show others importance of calves, show them to put on weight - if I can, they can, show focus, good opportunity to reach out & share
    3) found the cell phone!
    4) Mass Machine goodies came in today! Now I've got to come thru on my end - new opportunity
    5) got a massage!
    6) placed a MK order - important for good customer service. You can keep that going too. Just chill
    7) Went to set my alarm for tomorrow morning (sat) - no longer a doubt in my mind about sleeping in or having coffee, just get up at 6 & go to gym. Looking forward to it!

What could I improve upon to make things EVEN BETTER?
    1) Chill out a bit - sometimes so much going on I get a bit worked up - guess this is good - means I am challenging myself

What can I do to make things EVEN MORE enjoyable?
    1) Make sure this phlem in my voice box goes away tonight - MASS MACHINES don't get sick so I am fine. Ecchnicea will ward anything off. I will get some extra rest tomorrow after the workout. Cheat meal too. Remember - you are worthy!

Tomorrow & sunday - remember this daily discipline:
    NEVER sacrifice my identity or my standards to appease someone else or to avoid conflict. Take control of my environment, respect myself, assume CHAMPION, PRO, MASS-MACHINE identity

that one was cut & pasted - now I am typing it, just to get it in my head
    I will NEVER sacrifice my identity or my standards to appease someone else or to avoid conflict. Take control of my environment, respect myself, assume CHAMPION, PRO, MASS-MACHINE identity

this is your main challenge over the weekend - stand strong - if conflict arises - meet it with pride - remember - the more stress you subject yourself to, the stronger you will become. Look at you now

Now - I will review my workout for tomorrow - need to get better at looking at workouts the night before, not just the morning before workouts

One more thing - tomorrow, I will not have internet access, so I will hand write my journal & type it in later. I will bring my daily devotional to meet that daily discipline as well. NO EXCEPTIONS

Hey Jason - wasn't going to devulge my true identity (not sure why) but since you asked, here I am:
    http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1394

If you click on the links at the left, you can see pics from some of my previous years. Probably only be able to view a few before it asks you to sign up. If you choose to sign up, its not a big deal, you don't get any harassing emails or anything

Really good to see your videos today. Gave me such a better feel for who you are besides just the pics in your journal. Best to you!

Originally Posted by jmorg714 View Post

That's AWESOME! Are any of your previous contest pics posted anywhere?

Jason

Click here to order

Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    Hey Jason - wasn't going to devulge my true identity (not sure why) but since you asked, here I am:
    http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1394

If you click on the links at the left, you can see pics from some of my previous years. Probably only be able to view a few before it asks you to sign up. If you choose to sign up, its not a big deal, you don't get any harassing emails or anything

Really good to see your videos today. Gave me such a better feel for who you are besides just the pics in your journal. Best to you!

Hender!
    You are beautiful! Wow! Thankyou for not hiding. I needed that! You are a Mass Machine! Inspiring. And I did not get your PM ... don't know what happened to it.

MzJ

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just stopping by and checking up on you.

Great job keeping up on your online journal.

YOU are a MASS MACHINE!

Your Coach,

Skip
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Beauty on the outside is easy, its the inner beauty that's the toughest! Haven't seen you outside photos, but your inner beauty & spirit is shining bright! Resent that PM - hope you got it!

Originally Posted by MzJules View Post
    Hender!
    You are beautiful! Wow! Thankyou for not hiding. I needed that! You are a Mass Machine! Inspiring. And I did not get your PM ... don't know what happened to it.

MzJ

Thumbs up Sat - overnight trip - another challenge

Started day a bit rough, I am dedicated to my goals & must get to the gym & carry all meals, even when an overnight get-away trip is planned and others want to get a head start. Catch a lot of slack for being me, but know I must stand up for myself & so I do.

Set alarm for 6AM just as my new Saturday standards demand. Got to gym as soon as they opened. A little distracted, but put on MM power statements, remember who I am & proceed with abs.

Knew I was headed out of town for the night to a location without internet access, so I would not be able to enter my journal on-line. Decided to write journal in my workout book after weight training while doing my 30 min on the bike & plan to enter it Sunday in my journal. Here's what I wrote:

Headed to ........ for cabin stay overnight. Have all food & supplements ready to stay on track. Oppressed by others for doing this - I stand up - this is my standards. Your choice is to accept it or not. What I do has no impact to others in reality unless they make it an impact to them.

Been going to bed later each night - working on Mass Machine stuff. This is an opportunity I want to take full advantage of. Also makes me happy. I think active recovery, positive attitude, excitement makes up for sleep. Getting about 6 hrs sleep thurs-sat vs. typical 7 hours.

Cold coming on, burny voice box, some stuff in lungs - no problem - ecchinacea, Vit C, Glutamine & some cold meds will knock it out. Also positive energy.

Workout analysis - constantly working on focus using mental techniques for mind/body prime state. to help w/ focus, I took Dumbells in a corner by myself away from others when the gym started getting crowded.

Pushed through workout good pace - 1 hour weights, 30 cardio.

As I sat in the jaccuzi tub, Sat eve, I asked myself the 3 questions I need to ask every day & here is what I came up with:
    What was GREAT about my day
    1) Stood up for myself, did what I need to do, in the end, it worked out okay, just take it & go with it - kept focused on positive
    2) I am proving that I can travel & stay 100 percent on track, I have set new standards even for vacations, these standards have been constantly being raised higher & higher long before this challenge ever began, & now again w/ help of challenge
    3)Ate all meals on time & took all supplements
    4) Jaccuzzi tub felt great (especially when you are coming down w/ the flu!)
    5) fire place was beautiful, if you are going to be sick & have to sleep, what a more beautiful place can you ask to sleep at!?!
    6) cheat meal - lobster dinner & veggies were healthy - lobster bisque not so much - but that's what makes it a cheat! Didn't overdo it at all.
    7) I had an awesome workout right, then on the way home from gym, the flu attacked. sunday is day-off, so great time to just relax, recover & be back at 100% Monday

1) Don't let anything shake you - internally or externally

1) Get over the flue - completely - get back to 100% confident that your body is up to the workout Monday

Daily Disciplines
    These disciplines NEED IMPROVEMENT today:
    Do something to help or inspire someone else EVERY day - my contact with others was limited today, so less chance to inspire. You can only inspire those who are open to inspiration

These disciplines I did EXCEPTIONALLY well on today:
    2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym. This will take tremendous effort & will be a constant goal to work toward
    New this was key, under my circumstances today, to not let myself be shaken
    today was an opportunity to utilize this discipline when I need it most
    10) Set alarm for 6AM on Saturday morning, skip coffee, straight to breakfast like Mon-Fri, get to the gym when they open at 8AM.
    first saturday since I set this discipline last week - great! didn't even have to ask myself Fri night, what time am I going to bed? What time am i getting up. Easy answer - up 6AM. In bed by 11 would give me 6 hrs sleep -oops! ended up until midnight - needed to email skip to get him to look at my disciplines - got this idea right before bed. important - so did it!

I earned this logo - just like every day - I am MASS MACHINE

Click here to order
    Last edited by henderjb; 02-12-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Thumbs up Sunday - BATTLING the flu!

Yesterday, after the workout, came down w/ a flu. Day was scheduled to be an overnight cabin stay, rest day/eve & it was. Slept in front of the fire place most of the late afternoon/eve. No choice - flu took hold. Did get in all meals, focusing on Ecchnicea, Vit C, Vitamins, etc. Keeping on schedule. Found bright side of flu, what perfect timing - after Sat workout, rest day Sun - so no interference w/ workouts. Also, afternoon/eve was planned as a rest time. Beatiful cabin to be sick in. Fireplace, jaccuzzi.

Today - woke up at 7, no alarm - needed sleep to get better. First thing, took supps, ate breakfast (carried scheduled meals with me)
    Microwaved 2nd meal - into hot box, headed down the road to home
    Home - get started on meals for week. Get them done then check forum. Make sure I get what I have to get done before I allow myself to "play" too much.
    About 1:00, it hit me, had to lay down again for about 30 min. got up, feel better. Lots of green tea w/ ecchincea - boost recover, extra C, glutamine, Vit
    all meals ready, vitamins packed, basement heating up for weekly photos
    wrote journal entry for yesterday since I had no internet access

1) heat! how nice to be inside w/ heat when it is so cold outside! What a blessing so many take for granite!
    2) warm fluids - tea, coffee - great for soothing throats, loosening junk
    3) forum - what a great thing! Glad to be back w/ internet. Helps so much with focus to have journals, forum, everything
    4) I am getting better - someone said, if you had flu yesterday, it wasn't a bad one. Well yes it was, but I am a Mass Machine & you can't hold me down! All my healthy diets, vitamins, positive attitude, everything is had at work beating the heck out of that flu!
    5) MZ Jules - what a nice post.
    6) MZ Jules- loved posting in her journal - hope she starts that you-tube - I think she will!
    7) Valentines day card from a friend - nice to get one, nice to have already had one ready to send back to her

1) Stop having thoughts of being fat! your trainer says you should not be any leaner. you are right on track. just Mass build. Go take these photos- you'll see you are NOT fat
    2) get rid of this burny phlegm in my throat, get rid of heat flashes, check Q&A to Skip's questions & make a workout decision for tomorrow for what is best for you to do. I will do this right after photos.

1) figure #2 out ASAP so you can move on w/ bag packing, etc for tomorrow. I will do this ASAP I upload photos

What daily disciplines do I NEED TO IMPROVE ON TODAY?
    wrote down meal times in advance, good thing I did because flu was making me not hungry, meals tended to sneak up on me before I realized it was meal time. had schedule to look at & say, its meal time, eat. Was 15 min behind on a meal or two.

What daily disciplines did I do EXCEPTIONALLY well on today?
    woke up away from home, but had everything prepared & laid out. no question. also no conflict. conflict was over yesterday when it was made clear of my intent to stay on schedule
    I had a journal entry saying I inspired & i was able to give back again - that's what its all about!

almost forgot - wanted to add this quote from Skip that he had on forum today:
    "Know EXACTLY what you want from every situation--long BEFORE you even enter the situation."

Also - just remembered, I had downloaded Q&A a long time ago, I have answers right on my computer to all Skip's Q&A questions, just needed to remember to use them!

down to do the weekly photos I go!

Click here to order
    Last edited by henderjb; 02-12-2012 at 04:14 PM.

5) MZ Jules - what a nice post.
    6) MZ Jules- loved posting in her journal - hope she starts that you-tube - I think she will!

Hender,
    I did a vid! Go to MzJteammassmachine. Got your PM... Big Grin.... Awesome! Sent you another.
    See you in the movies ... where the heck is that makeup girl!

MzJ

PS...I hope you recover quickly

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Today’s motivation: Train hard or go home.

What are you going to do today? Are you going to go to the gym and just go through the motions? Or are you going to walk in like you own the place?

Step up your game today….every day. Every rep…every set. Live today like a Mass Machine!

Click here to order
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Now that's TV! Gonna own it!

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Today’s motivation: Train hard or go home.

What are you going to do today? Are you going to go to the gym and just go through the motions? Or are you going to walk in like you own the place?

Step up your game today….every day. Every rep…every set. Live today like a Mass Machine!

Click here to order

Thumbs up Monday - Go Time!

Go Time! That's the topic of the week - be ready before your hands ever touch the bar, before your ass hits the seat - go time! That's what I've been working on & what a challenge. Looking forward to this weeks Challenge info to help me push this one step further.

Monday - typically leg day, but recovering from flu on Sat, better on Sunday, but worried my workout wouldn't be up to par. Legs are hardest for me, so I always want to make sure I am 100% mentally in my game. Didn't want any doubt in my mind that my workout would be less than optimal. I felt that even if I wasn't 100% up to par, I could give 100% to shoulders (my tues workout) so switched shoulders & leg days. This does 2 things, 1 makes sure I am 100% mentally/physically in to legs & allows no excuse to back down. 2 - gives my body an extra day to recover a bit before blasting legs which if executed correctly tears me down greatly. Wed is day off, so I can recover from the tear down & reduce risk of flu coming back due to lack of recovery.

Calves - walked into the gym, no voice - sinus drainage, kind of laughed to myself that it was good I couldn't talk - don't need to talk in the gym
    played MM Power Statements to reinforce in my mind who I was & what I was doing
    sweats - sweating out toxins, I knew to expect this, tried to think of it as positive, good, just releasing toxins
    Mass Machine t-shirt on, just to remind me again, who I was
    seated calves - was not able to push new weight or get reps but maintained, had good focus.
    standing calves - kind of irritated about not getting more weight/reps w/ seated calves, so tried hard to get more reps here & did squeeze out a few more
    all in all - would like to have had better calves workout - affected a little by thoughts of illness in my mind

Shoulders - began 1st exercise a little heavier than usual, did well.
    MM power statements over, decided to put on TI to get a little swagger!
    DB press - TI song Sittin on Top of the World comes on - I get a high feeling & start blasting out DB presses, heavier weight & more reps than last time around. All the sudden, I am on top of the world! Doing great, getting more weight - its on! This is what I came for! Yep - here I am - I'm in here!
    Was able to break in new weight I couldn't get last time around for not just 1 rep but 3!
    Why? Because today, my mind was in the right place. Last time, I had written that I got too explosive, this was lack of confidence. i told myself there was no need for this & there wasn't!
    Rows/Shrugs - went heavier than last time. Last time I was afraid I would lose grip w/ DB shrugs, but it wasn't an issue. This time, I knew I could use the 100# DB for first set, then 110#. I won't allow 90# DB any more - that is too light now - must push to heavier. used 110# DB 2nd & 3rd sets
    Front Raise - still need to work on focus, but getting better
    Rope pulls - if you can go heavier, do, don't settle because its higher reps

Cardio (bike)- legs felt a little dead at first, had to remind myself, its you mind

Evaluated workout during cardio - more or less what is written above. Also wrote not to myself to maintain positive focus/energy today. Think of good legs tomorrow, positive images/thoughts, results, positive feelings, the mind will lead the body.

Read a Kai Greene article in Flex - its was a leg "symphony". When asked why he squats at the end of his workout 90 minutes into his workout when his mind/body was starting to fatigue He said, "IF YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE HARD, IT WILL BE".

this is important to keep in mind today, if I think tomorrow's legs will be hard because of the reminents of the flu, it will be, but I THINK I WILL CRUSH IT, JUST LIKE ALWAYS, SO I WILL!

What was great about my day?
    1) I found so much positive to more than make up for how poorly I was feeling during the work day due to the lack of voice, sinus drainage, etc
    2) My friend in the gym said, I was a shirt on the internet the other day, I thought I had to get it for you, it said, "BEAST MODE ON". Nice to know people think of me as having beast mode on cuz its true - BEAST MODE IS ALWAYS ON! I'm gonna have to get it for myself if she doesn't get it for me!
    3) Had to go home unexpectedly at lunch & take care of some things, found several things positive about it, one being on the way back to the office, saw something that reminded me to look up Foxy Shazam - I Like It - jammed out on it the rest of the afternoon & checked out their other songs - smiles!
    4) Not being able to talk, makes you realize how much you really love to sing & miss not being able to. Then I realized, my love for music comes from mom & dad - educations in music, this just dawning on me that's why I really get into music so much
    5) loved that video posted in my journal
    6) I have tons of Mass Machine ideas!
    7) popping in work on fri to upload my video actually worked out well because I sent out some work emails I wouldn't have sent out if I hadn't stopped by & it lessened my workload today!

1) Get 100% back to health & get my voice back!

What can I do to make things MORE enjoyable?
    1) follow thru on you Mass Machine ideas
    2) Keep smiling & thinking all those positive thoughts!

What daily disciplines could I improve upon today?
    In particular - during calves - need improvement today
    took a little too long eating meals sometimes today - trouble eating due to sinus drainage - not hungry. glad i have
    goals to keep me on track

What daily disciplines did I EXCEPTIONALLY well at today?
    Excellent job - even being sick - almost helped me be more positive
    Last edited by henderjb; 02-13-2012 at 06:03 PM.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever have one of those days when you feel fine.... ready to throw some iron around.... drop down and start to push the weight and SWEAR someone changed the numbers on it. Like these 100lb dumbells all of a sudden feel like they weight 150lbs.

I'm still pissed about today's chest workout.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

I checked in your journal - looks like you threw up some DB on a first set & had some nerve issues, then that got into your psyche. Ya know what? You'll remember that this happened the next time you do the workout & you'll be prepared in your mind. You won't let it happen again - this time you'll win! I promise - that is how it will go. That pissed feeling you feel - that's a good thing!

Click here to order

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Ever have one of those days when you feel fine.... ready to throw some iron around.... drop down and start to push the weight and SWEAR someone changed the numbers on it. Like these 100lb dumbells all of a sudden feel like they weight 150lbs.

I'm still pissed about today's chest workout.

Thumbs up Tuesday - Never Quit!

Flu on Sat, recovering on Sun. Decided not to switch legs from Mon to Tues to allow me more time to recoup before taxing myself with the legs cuz they really break me down & afraid I wouldn't be ready to push max weights & this would frustrate/dissappoint me.

Woke up this morning, actually feeling a bit worse than Monday. Skin a bit sore again & felt slight signs of the flu. But, if I decided to wait until later in the week to do legs, I felt this was copping out. You don't feel better as the week goes, you get more tired, so man up & do it today & not just do it, but do it 100% more weight - making gains. Watched "Train Hard or Go Home" motivational video posted yesterday - watched it 3 times over as I wrote in my workout book what weights I was going to use. Each time I listened to the video, I got more cranked, my mind was more ready, it was on!

Workout Analysis:
    Leg ext - started 10# heavier than usual & pyramid up to 10# more than usual. Cranked the heavier weight with intensity. Used techniques to get my mind/body in the zone

Leg Press - started 10# heavier than usual & pyramid up to 10# more than previous with more reps. Using mental techniques. Finding them very effective. I feel so confident. I am wondering where this power is coming from. Head started throbbing during these - pushing myself so hard - turning into a migrane. Kept telling myself - you aren't anywhere near pushing your limits - keep going.

Hack Squats - full blown migrane by this time, but not going to quit. had to sit for a second to regroup. Started 5# heavier. Need to get more confidence in these. Head hurting so bad it was very hard to keep focused. Pushed it but taking longer than usual between sets. also taking time to get my mind/body in best state as possible though.

BB Lunge - felt I was going to puke at this point. Actually did grab a trash can but figured it was probably in my head. Took me too long to regroup & get to these. Did a first set but failed short of reps - mind. Backed weight down 7 went for more reps but focus/control - felt it good in quads. Once I got my focus back on, increased weight. Still taking too long b/w sets. Need to work on focus & confidence w/ lunges. Thought of Kai Greene article in Flex yesterday - the focused look on his face as he did parking lot lunges. Helped w/ last two sets.

Lying leg curls - regrouped. Remembered to start using my mind/body techniques again & push it like I dominate. Like I did on extension & presses. Need more domination on BB Lunge & Hacks. mind. Confidence.Started 10# heavier than last time & pyramided up

Stiff Leg - really struggling by now. Taking too long to get through, feeling pretty ill, but no way was I going to quit. just 3 sets I kept telling myself. 3 sets, then back pump, then you are done. Used same weight as last week. Stuck w/ this weight all 3 sets - no pyramid - work on keeping in hams & target reps.

Back pump - had thoughts of skipping this. Figured maybe it would be best just for me to get out of the gym. Afraid my body was tearing down too bad from flu, but then I thought, you've been this tired before & never quit, why quit now? So on I went. Put my mind into these & cranked it out.

Hit locker room - got recovery drink & BCAA. Felt so proud to have pushed through the workout & pushed incredibly hard & made gains in the first few exercises while holding steady on the others. I felt so bad but my mind lead my body to do more than before even though I felt quite honestly horrible. Shut myself in tanning room & layed on floor drinking shake wondering if I was going to make it to work. Turned lights off, laid on floor, thought about what I was going to do. Felt too sick to drive home. Oatmeal was at work - need to eat that in an hour. if I go home, is that a champ? Got my butt off the floor, dragged it into shower - shower felt so good - gonna make it to work!

Came out - my two girlfriends were waiting on me to get some "expert advice". Always nice & encouraging. Had no voice cuz sinuses knocked it out but was so excited talking training that I had to try to talk!

What Daily Disciplines did I do EXCEPTIONALLY well at today?

This came & went but when it came, it CAME! need to focus on keeping this intensity the ENTIRE workout

2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym

What Daily Disciplines did I NEED TO IMPROVE upon today?
    Note: these two are also above in did well at today. Why? Because it came & went so much through the workout depending on the headache intensity, the exhaustion, the state of mind:

This came & went but when it came, it CAME! need to focus on keeping this intensity the ENTIRE workout

2) Get myself physically, emotionally, & psychologically ready for EVERY SINGLE set I perform in the gym

Too Slow on eating - cold affecting appetite

1) how proud of myself I was for pushing through the way I did & with the intensity at times that I had feeling so horrible, that was a true champion
    2) friends
    3) you-tube videos
    4) foxy shazam & dancing in my cubicle mid-day - who says you can't!
    5) I have a new niece, Jole!

1) fully recover & get some sleep

What can I do to make things EVEN MORE enjoyable?
    Note: this is my favorite question! I love finding ways to be EVEN happier!
    1) more jams! keep crankin the foxy shazam & dancin in the cube
    2) watch that Train Hard or Go Home video again tomorrow - that music & those bods are awesome!
    3) keep drinking herbal tea for your throat & take care of yourself
    4) keep following journals
    5) plan your next move

Click here to order

One thing is for sure - I am a DIE-HARD CHAMPION MASS MACHINE

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is an amazing log and you look great in those pics!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

TJ Woody - thanks so much for checking in on me & leaving me a note. Its nice to look good in the pics but the best part of your comment is that my log is amazing because the log shows who I really am inside. I'll be popping in on your journal to return the support. Always good to see your posts on the forum - always consistently there.
    Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    This is an amazing log and you look great in those pics!

Thumbs up Wed - Definition of a Champion

Really rough sleep last night, so much sinus drainage thought I was going to choke. Woke up this morning, pretty stuffed up, pressure head, junk in chest. Thank God Wed is a day off weights, cardio only so I can hopefully recover today I thought. Ate breakfast, needed some positive energy/motivation to get me in the right state of mind to have a GREAT day. Decided to pop on forum with the intent of watching "Train Hard or Go Home" video posted the other day - loved that. Instead, I saw several other people had posted new videos & some posts on the forum. Started reading the posts, watched JMOrg newest video - instant good mood & smile on my face. Awesome to see everybody in their zone, training by themselves with determination, purpose, jamming out & having fun with these videos. That's all I needed - decided to make a post about how the forum is just an instant remedy for everything.

Cardio time - treadmill - pace 6.0, time 20 min - thinking I couldn't wait to get through. Stepper - 10 min - again, thinking I couldn't wait to get through. Then thought, this is not me. I KNOW I am feeling bad. Started diagnosing myself, what was feeling bad, realized my body was fine, my lunges were inhibited, chest tight, couldn't cough stuff up. Realized I needed to go to Dr. - bronchitis. Made appt - went in - got antibiotics, inhaler - I'm on my way to better already!

Lessons Learned:
    1) If I can be this much of a Champion being this sick, just think what I can do under normal circumstances!
    2) See the value of training when sick - regular every day activities would not have required heavy breathing to help me identify bronchitis & head it off before it got worse

After Dr, headed to work. Could have went home, but if you are going to feel miserable, might as well accomplish something! Went to work & made it a successful day. Came home with great ideas that I followed through on.

What Daily Disciplines did I do EXCEPTIONALLY WELL at today?

Went to the Dr. & took care of myself, remembering my goals, not pushing my own needs aside for work items that could wait.

What Daily Disciplines do I NEED TO IMPROVE upon today?

Have not written my goal today, lets type it: I WILL earn my pro card at Team Universe by being motivated, dedicated, determined, maintaining a positive, can-do attitude, staying focused on my goals, pushing myself outside my comfort zone into the zone of growth. I am gifted. I am a CHAMPION MASS MACHINE.

1) Turned adversity (illness) into opportunity to excel
    2) Got Medicine - definately on my way to recovery now. I'll be better tomorrow. Haven't missed a workout yet & have had great ones. Tomorrow will be no different & it will only get better!
    3) Kept moving forward despite physical ailments
    4) Feeling better already! I know I'll be able to sleep & wake up feeling even better!

1) Keep excelling, keep positive attitude, get as much done as possible at work tomorrow so ready for tuesday submission, no pressure

1) Find new music for work tomorrow
    2) Keep watching the forum & journals!
    3) Wait & see what kind of good things come out of tomorrow!
    Click here to order