Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jwatson18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am a MASS MACHINE doing the "Challenge" and here's my journal!

I am going to be doing the mass machine challenge.

mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattpb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the board and good luck with the CHALLENGE
    I AM A MASS MACHINE

TRAIN HARD, THINK BIG!!

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome!

Assignment #1 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #4

Photo and Writing Assignment due Monday at 8 am Pacific.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

GeneC3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man, hell your are serioulsy ripped up man.. Cant wait to read some of your posts.
    if your not scared the weights not heavy enough

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice profile pic...good luck !
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Jason Morgan. I will be participating in the challenge with each of you that have signed up. I will also be encouraging you and helping in any way I can as a captain for the challenge.

This is a GREAT opportunity to work with Skip as your coach, get the support of other challenge participants and captains while pushing yourself to higher levels than you may currently believe possible. Let's all work hard to make this the NUMBER 1 group and transformation thread on Bodybuilding.com! I encourage you to visit the Mass Machine Challenge journals of the other participants and make sure to rate them all 5 stars. Keep us on top!

Talk to you soon... See you on the boards!!

Good luck and I look forward to getting to know you through the next 6 months!

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enter the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge At Any Time - No Deadline

Click here to order
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Natchezboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the program. Just trying to help everyone get the most from the weight room and your diet. Check out www ast-ss com and go to the Max-Ot section and sign up. It is free and it is the program Skip and Jeff used for their last two championships and is the program from his video "Packing on the Muscle Max-OT Style". The main thing is that this is created for "Natural" lifters. Not a steroid program from one of the magazines. Good Luck and Think Big !!!

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey fellow MASS MACHINE!

Here's a friendly reminder from your Coach, Skip La Cour, about the value of keeping your journal current.

I'm one of the Captains so if there's anything I can do to help you, feel free to ask.

Click here to order
    Last edited by jmorg714; 01-18-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

thanks guys.... My main goal is to add size and gain knowledge throughout this bulking challenge

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jwatson18 View Post
    thanks guys.... My main goal is to add size and gain knowledge throughout this bulking challenge
    You came to the right place !

Click here to order

Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro

What is everyone's macro-nutrient ratio? Right now mine consists 50% carbs, 37% protein, and 13% fat.

Hey team ! ! Here’s your second assignment ! !

Assignment #2 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #9

Click here to order

Hey! It's your coach, Skip La Cour.

I want to give you a friendly reminder video that explains of the POWER of this online journal.

Click here to order

Smile

Early morning got up at 5:30 and started with a protein shake. Cant wait to be done with school so I can hit the weights. My workout today will be legs and biceps with intense cardio later today.

Hey Team MASS MACHINE ! ! There’s already 3 new videos up today. Be sure to watch each of the videos on YouTube and click the LIKE button on each one.

Click here to order

Chest......... 7 heavy sets feeling it

Registered User TheFoxManCometh's Avatar
    TheFoxManCometh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey fella, hows the training coming with Skip? mid way through week 2, hows it going for you so far?
    Originally Posted by jwatson18 View Post
    Chest......... 7 heavy sets feeling it

Hi Mass Machines!

Here is your Assignment #3.

It's due on Monday, January 30th at 8 am (Pacific).

Make sure to watch this NEW VIDEO for the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge. Click the like button and remember to share the video to earn valuable points for the challenge.

Keep cranking out those workouts and updating your journals!

Jason

Click here to order

Breakthrough ALL mental barriers! Give it your ALL. Do it RIGHT ! We are Team Mass Machine! We are elite. We do what others can’t…or wont. Stay focused. Stay determined. And you WILL achieve.

Click here to order

Originally Posted by TheFoxManCometh View Post
    Hey fella, hows the training coming with Skip? mid way through week 2, hows it going for you so far?
    Great man.... i have got a six day split workout going on right now.... I feel like all the information from skip and just the research i have done will really elevate my training! Im eating seven meals a day with 3300 hundred calories. Whats your routine look like and how has your training gone so far?

Awesome workout...... 12 heavy Mass Machine sets of biceps and triceps

ready to go... started my morning out with a shake... now some chicken

Hey Mass Machines!

Steve (gymrat) asked me to add daily macro-nutrient percentages to the spread sheet I did last week. Ask and ye shall receive!

If you get a "read only" file message, simply rename the file and save it to your computer.

Here's the link to download: http://www.muscleworx.com/newMMNspread.xlsx

Jason

Click here to order

I have done pretty good on my meal planner for two weeks straight now with 3200 calories. While I have hit all of my body-parts every week, I would like to do that in six days instead of four or five. I am loving all of the information available from skip.

Add To Your Fellow MASS MACHINE'S "Reputation" On This Bodybuilding.com Forum!

Spread "The Love" and "Approve" each time you appreciate another person's contributions

It's pretty simple. Just click the "set of scales" icon in the lower left side (at the bottom) of their post. A pop up box will come and you will check "Approve."

You can only add to a couple of people's reputation every 24 hours--so do a few every time you visit the Bodybuilding.com message board.

Thanks, TEAM!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Your Coach,

Skip La Cour

What Do Want From this Challenge?

Are you staying FOCUSED on making those couple of paragraphs that you wrote at the beginning of this Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge really happen?

Have you already achieved what you were after--and now you need to set HIGHER and MORE AMBITIOUS GOALS?

Let me know by sending me an email at skip@massmachinenutrition.com.

Your Coach,

Skip La Cour

Click here to order
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.

Jounal

Thursday – March 29, 2012

What was GREAT about my day?
    - Lots of school done. Incredibly productive day—probably couldn’t fit anything else into it. Completely crammed.
    - Good nutrition.
    - Got food prepped and ready to go for tomorrow.
    - Chest workout. This might should go under the “even better” category. Did 120 lb. dumbbells on incline and my shoulder started hurting. It’s fairly inflamed right now. Very frustrated!

What about my day could I improve to make things EVEN BETTER?
    - Should be getting to bed earlier. Same as yesterday. lol
    - Need to stay more focused with school

What can I do to make everything MORE ENJOYABLE?
    - I still feel that I could have a bit more structure and organization. Need to continue to be focused like I was today and stay productive.

Tomorrow’s Agenda
    - Eating a lot/following plan to a tee.
    - Four Aging papers done
    - Deviant paper
    - Work at 7:30
    **I will have super busy day tomorrow, so it is critical that I stay focused. I got to a lot a certain amount of time to specific tasks.

-------DAILY DISCIPLINES-------
    Review plans for the day immediately upon waking.
    Did not drink a gallon of water but will tommorrow.
    Listen to/read something that will serve as an encouragement toward the accomplishment of my goals. 0
    Follow supplement schedule. 10
    Follow meal plan. 8
    Intensity at the gym. 6 (Due to shoulder problems.)
    Cardio intensity. NA
    Review/evaluate progress of current short/long term goals. 10
    Prepare meals for the next day. 8
    Document progress. 10

Thursday – March 29, 2012

- I had a great biceps workout
    - I was very productive with my school.

- Should be getting to bed earlier. Same as yesterday. lol
    - I also slept in a little later than my predetermined day.
    -got to get up at four tomorrow
    -
    Tomorrow’s Agenda
    - Triceps and Shoulders
    - Finish School

Review plans for the day immediately upon waking. 0
    Drink at least a gallon of water. 10
    Listen to/read something that will serve as an encouragement toward the accomplishment of my goals. 6
    Follow meal plan. 8
    Intensity at the gym. 6
    Cardio intensity. NA
    Review/evaluate progress of current short/long term goals. 2
    Prepare meals for the next day. 2
    Document progress. 10

Tuesday 4/5/12

-I got a lot of sleep

-Pretty much everything. I have got to get more school done.
    - I still feel that I could have a bit more structure and organization. Need to continue to be focused like I was today and stay productive.

Tomorrow’s Agenda
    - Back
    - Deviance Paper
    - Work
    **I will have super busy day tomorrow, so it is critical that I stay focused.

Review plans for the day immediately upon waking. 0
    Drink at least a gallon of water. 10
    Listen to/read something that will serve as an encouragement toward the accomplishment of my goals. 0
    Follow meal plan. 8
    Intensity at the gym. 6 (Due to shoulder problems.)
    Cardio intensity. NA
    Review/evaluate progress of current short/long term goals. 10
    Prepare meals for the next day. 10
    Document progress. 10