Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink GHM's Dymatize Nutrition “Dyma-Burn Xtreme Stack” 30 Days to Shred Challenge

SPRING DYMA-SHRED 30 DAY CHALLENGE

With the re-release of our Dyma-Burn Xtreme fat burner Dymatize Nutrition
    is sponsoring a 30 DAY CHALLENGE with a stack to get me lean and toned.

STACK INCLUDES:
    -1 60ct. Dyma-Burn Xtreme with NEW FORMULA
    -1 60ct. L-Carnitine Xtreme
    -1 90ct. CLA with Tonalin
    -2 lbs. YOUR CHOICE of Elite Gourmet or Elite Whey Protein

-60 caps: Dyma-Burn Xtreme –newly reformulated with 3 potent blends to stoke your metabolism and help you burn fat all day long:
    1. XanaTHIN - a blend of methylxanthines that provides energy and metabolic support.
    2. EPX 200 - A ratio of sclareolides, EGCG and polyphenolics (green tea and salvia sclarea)
    3. CapsaTONE - A blend of capsinoids and rasberry ketones, to increase fat loss

-60 caps: L-Carntine Xtreme –help transport fatty acids to mitochondria where they’re burned for energy.

-90 caps: CLA with Tonalin – Shown to decrease fat mass and increase lean mass through diverting unused dietary fats to muscle cells to be used as fuel.

-2 lbs: Pina Colada Elite Whey Protein – Our mix of ion-exchange whey isolates and peptides with no added sugar, fructose, salt, or carbs.

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BEFORE PICTURES

BEFORE STATS

WEIGHT: 221

BODY FAT: 25%

Log details

My Nutrition/Supplement details during this log

Marcos:
    2000 Calories
    220g Protein
    80g Fat
    100g Carbs

PRE-TRAINING: PROTEIN (30G)/ CARBS (10G-CARDIO) (30G-WEIGHTS)
    Elite Protein Shake(CARDIO)
    Elite Protein Shake w/ Oats and Beta A(WEIGHTS)
    Supps: L-Carnitine/Dyma-Burn Xtreme

INTRA-TRAINING: AMINO ACIDS
    POST-TRAINING: PROTEIN (30G)/ CARBS (30G)
    Supps: Life Greens Shake/ DYMATIZE L-Carnitine

AM SNACK: PROTEIN (20G)/ CARBS (20G)
    Supps: Fish Oil

LUNCH: PROTEIN (30G)/ CARBS (20G)/GREEN VEGATABLES
    Protein/Brown Rice/Veggies
    Supps: Dyma-Burn Xtreme (30 mins before lunch)

PM SNACK: PROTEIN (30G)/ FATS (20G)
    Protein/Almonds

DINNER: PROTEIN (40G)/ FATS (20G)/GREEN VEGATABLES
    Protein/ Green Veggies with Olive Oil

BEDTIME SNACK: PROTEIN (30G)
    Egg Protein Shake
    Supps: DYMATIZE CLA

My training during this log

SUNDAY- Chest and Biceps Training & 20 mins. Cardio HIIT a/f training

MONDAY- Cardio/ABS

TUESDAY- Cardio and ABS Circuit

WEDNESDAY- Back and Triceps Training & 20 mins. HIIT Cardio a/f training

THURSDAY- Cardio/ABS

FRIDAY- Legs and Lower Back Training & 20 mins. Cardio a/f training

SATURDAY- Cardio and ABS Circuit

Day 1

TODAY’S MEALS and SUPPLEMENTS

PRE CARDIO: 1 SCOOP of ELITE PROTEIN SHAKE AND 1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 1: TURKEY SANDWICH/2 CAPS of DYMATIZE L-CARNTINE XTREME

MEAL 2: PROTEIN BAR/FISH OILS

MEAL 3: WRAP/1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 4: MEAT LOAF/FISH OILS

MEAL 5: TURKEY BACON and EGGS/FISH OILS

SNACK: PROTEIN SHAKE/2 CAPS of DYMATIZE CLA

CARDIO/ABS CIRCUIT

ONE MIN.OF EACH EXERCISE 3 TIMES
    JOGS
    JUMPING JACKS
    HEISMAN
    123-321
    BUTT KICKS
    HIGH KNEES
    MUMMY KICKS

ABS
    3 OF 15 REPS
    DECLINE CRUNCHES
    RUSSIAN TWISTS

ONE MIN. OF EACH EXERCISE
    1. SUICIDE DRILLS
    2. SWITCH KICKS
    3. STANCE JACKS
    4. PEDAL SPRINTS
    5. HOOK JUMPS
    6. POWER JACKS
    7. FOOTBALL DRILLS
    8. FROG JUMPS
    9. POWER KNEES
    10. MT. CLIMBERS
    11. SKI DOWNS
    12. SCISSORS RUNS
    13. SUICIDE JUMPS
    14. PUSHUP JACKS

DYMA-BURN XTREME

THERMO EFFECTS: 8/10
    I felt the fat loss effects of DYMA-BURN XTREME during my am Cardio and after the second dose. The thermo effects weren’t overwhelming. I am only took 1 pill twice today.

ENERGY LEVELS: 8/10
    I didn't feel jittery and I didn’t crash. I had a nice leveled energy.

APPETITE: 8/10
    The first dose about stole my appetite, but the second dose which was taken before lunch didn’t affect my appetite.

OVERALL TODAY: 8/10

Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, those circuits make me tired just reading them. Good luck over the next 30 days!
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm

Day 2

MEALS

PRE AM CARDIO: L-Carnitine and Water
    MEAL 1: Eggs and Toast/ Life Greens Shake
    MEAL 2: Protein Shake/ Fish Oils
    1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME
    MEAL 3: Chicken/Brown/Veggies/ Fish Oils
    MEAL 4: Protein Bar/ Fish Oils
    Pre-Wts: Chicken/Potatoes/ L-Carnitine and 1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME
    INTRA: AMINO X
    Post-Wts: ELITE Protein Shake w/ OJ and Ice/L-Carnitine
    Bed: CLA

AM FRIDAY- CARDIO HIIT

PM FRIDAY-LEGS/ LOWER BACK/ CARDIO

LEG EXTENSIONS( 3 SETS)
    1st set: MED. WT. 10 reps
    2nd set: Increase WT. 10 reps
    3rd set: Increase WT. 10 reps

LEG CURLS( 3 SETS)
    1st set: MED. WT. 10 reps
    2nd set: Increase WT. 10 reps
    3rd set: Increase WT. 10 reps

5 SUPERSETS (CALF RAISES / STILL LEGGED DEADLIFTS)
    Calf Raises: 25 lbs for 15 reps
    Deadlifts: 100 lbs for 10 reps

3 SUPERSETS SWISS BALL (BRIDGES / HYPEREXTENSIONS)
    Bridges: 10 reps
    Hyperextensions: 15 reps

Cardio: 10 mins HIIT, 15 mins LISS

ELITE Protein Shake (Pina Colada)

MIXABILITY
    It mixed well, there were no problems with settling or clumps.

DYMA-BURN XTREME

ENERGY
    My energy overall was great. No crashing coming down and no jitters going up. I was a nice smooth constant energy. I can really taste and feel the effects of the raspberry ketones.

Day 3

CARDIO PLYO and ABS

Each exercise performed for 1 min each (repeat 3 times)
    1. JOG
    2. JUMPING JACKS
    3. HEISMAN
    4. 123-321
    5. BUTT KICKS
    6. HIGH KNESS
    7. MUMMY KICKS

1. LEG RAISES
    2. MT. CLIMBERS
    3. SKI DOWNS

1. FLOOR SPRINTS
    2. DOUBLE CRUNCH
    3. SQUAT JABS
    4. CROSS JACKS

Day 4

CHEST/BICEPS/CARDIO

Treadmill: Warm-up

FLAT BENCH PRESS
    3 sets of 10 reps at 95lbs

SUPERSET: INCLINE DB PRESS and PUSH-UPS
    3 sets of 15 reps at 20lbs/15 reps Push-ups

CABLE CROSSOVERS (2 sets of each)
    High position: 10 reps
    Medium position: 10 reps
    Low position: 10 reps

STACK SET BICEP CURLS (2 Sets)
    Barbell Curls: 30lbs at 20 reps
    Seated DB Curls: 10lbs at 20 reps
    Cross-Body Curls: 15lbs at 20 reps
    Reverse BB Curls: 20lbs at 20 reps

Cardio: 20 mins. HIIT

PRE WORKOUT: 1 SCOOP of ELITE PROTEIN SHAKE WITH OJ and BETA-A and 2 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 1: GRILL CHICKEN SANDWICH/ LIFE GREENS DRINK/ 2 CAPS of DYMATIZE L-CARNTINE XTREME

MEAL 2: PROTEIN SHAKE/FISH OILS

MEAL 3: WHEAT PASTA w/ BEEF /1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 4: CHICKEN and VEGGIES /FISH OILS

MEAL 5: PROTEIN SHAKE/2 CAPS of DYMATIZE CLA

DYMA-BURN XTREME

1st Dose: PRE-WORKOUT (2 CAPS): DYMA-BURN XTREME had me incredibly amped during my training without the jitters and absolutely no post training crash and believe me I know the difference.

2nd Dose: MID-AFTERNOON: I felt the Raspberry Ketones burring my fat, I hope to see/share results very soon.

TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see the supps are working for you!
    Dymatize Nutrition

Day 5

CARDIO/ABS

EACH EXERCISE FOR 1 MIN.

Switch Heel Kicks
    Mummy Kicks
    Side-to-Side Football Shuffles
    Log Jumps
    High Knees / Power Jacks
    Fast Feet / Hooks
    Negative Crunch
    Seated Bicycles
    Moving Ski Jumps
    Hit the Floors
    Froggy Crunches
    Heismans
    Switch Kicks & Hop Squats
    Negative Crunch
    Elbows & Suicides
    4 & 4 Hops
    Jabs & Jumps

MEAL 1: BBQ GRILL CHICKEN/ LIFE GREENS DRINK/ 1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 2: ½ TURKEY SANDWICH/FISH OILS

MEAL 3: CHICKEN, BROWN RICE and VEGGIES /1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 4: CHICKEN and VEGGIES /FISH OILS

MEAL 5: BEEF and CHEESE/ 2 CAPS of DYMATIZE L-CARNTINE XTREME

MEAL 6: PROTEIN SHAKE/2 CAPS of DYMATIZE CLA

Dymatize Elite Protein “Piña Colada”

Taste: With water it taste good, its drinkable.

Mixability: I mixed 1 scoop of Piña Colada with 8 ounces of water in a shaker cup and it all dissolved completely with very little foam is a plus.

Texture: The consistency of Piña Colada with water was very light and smooth.
    Last edited by Godhelpme; 03-27-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: sp

Day 6

CARDIO PLYO and ABS

1. JOG
    2. JUMPING JACKS
    3. HEISMAN
    4. 123-321
    5. BUTT KICKS
    6. HIGH KNESS
    7. MUMMY KICKS

1. LEG RAISES
    2. MT. CLIMBERS
    3. SKI DOWNS

1. FLOOR SPRINTS
    2. DOUBLE CRUNCH
    3. SQUAT JABS
    4. CROSS JACKS

MEALS and Supps

PRE AM CARDIO: 1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME and Water
    MEAL 1: Chicken/ Life Greens Shake/ L-Carnitine
    MEAL 2: Protein Shake/ Fish Oils
    MEAL 3: Chicken/Brown/Veggies/ Fish Oils
    MEAL 4: Turkey Meatballs/ Fish Oils
    Meal 5: Chicken/Veggies/ L-Carnitine and 1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME
    Bed: ELITE Protein Shake and CLA

DYMA-BURN XTREME

I've increased my dosing to 1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME (3 times a day) 30-45 minutes before all my larger meals and Pre-Training, I will dose 1 cap of DYMA-BURN XTREME, so far so good. I have no negative side effects and no crashing after dosing!!!!!

Originally Posted by Godhelpme View Post
    I have no negative side effects and no crashing after dosing!!!!!
    That's one of the best parts about Dyma-Burn Xtreme - no jitters, just smooth energy and no crash later!
    Dymatize Nutrition

Day 7

BICEPS & TRICEPS & CARDIO

3 Supersets: Full Range Lat Pulldowns to Reverse Grip Cable Triceps Pulldowns
    Full Range Lat Pulldowns for 15 reps at 15lbs
    Reverse Grip Cable Triceps Pulldowns for 15 reps at 30lbs

3 Supersets: Seated Rows to Decline Skullcrushers
    Seated Row for 15 reps at 55lbs
    Decline Skullcrushers 15 reps at 30lbs

3 Supersets: Pull-ups to Dips
    Pullups for 10 reps
    Dips for 10 reps

3 Sets: V-Grip Triceps Pulldowns to Standing Back Pulldowns
    Standing Back Pulldowns for 10 reps at 40lbs
    V-Grip Triceps Pulldowns for 15 reps at 30lbs

Day 8

CARDIO

ONE MIN.OF EACH EXERCISE FOR 3 ROUNDS
    JOGS
    JUMPING JACKS
    HEISMAN
    123-321
    BUTT KICKS
    HIGH KNEES
    MUMMY KICKS
    FINISHED WITH 10 MINS ON TREADMILL

MEALS and SUPPLEMENTS

PRE-TRAINING: AMINO DRINK and 1 CAP of DYMA-BURN(6am)

MEAL 1: BBQ CHICKEN/ 2 CAPS of DYMATIZE L-CARNTINE XTREME

MEAL 2: ½ TURKEY SANDWICH/FISH OILS

1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME(11am)

MEAL 3: CHICKEN, BROWN RICE and VEGGIES

1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME(3pm)

MEAL 4: Dymatize Piña Colada Protein w/ LIFE GREENS POWDER and YOGURT

MEAL 5: MEATBALLS and VEGGIES /FISH OILS

MEAL 6: 2 CAPS of DYMATIZE CLA

Dymatize Elite Protein “Piña Colada”

Taste: I mixed 1 ½ scoops of Piña Colada with 1 scoop of Life Greens powder and 5oz of yogurt and it was very tasty, it’s my new favorite protein cocktail.

Mixability: It mixed well with the other ingredients.

Texture: The consistency of Piña Colada with the other ingredients was so smooth, there were no clumps or wasted materials after mixing.

Day 10

FULL BODY CIRCUIT: Did circuit 3 times

1. Calf Raises: 45 lbs
    2. Arnold Press: 15 lbs
    3. DB Hammer Curls: 15 lbs
    4. Stiff Leg Deads: 50 lbs
    5. Back Rows: 45 lbs
    6. Push-ups
    7. Close Grip Incline Press: 20 lbs

Cardio: 25 mins HIIT

Dyma-Burn Xtreme

My energy overall was great today. I took 3 caps today; 1 cap Pre-Training, 1 cap 30 mins before lunch and 1 cap before late afternoon snack. During my training, Dyma-Burn Xtreme kept me amped during my training session with no crashing coming down. I felt the effects just 20 minutes after dosing. My stamina was incredible. I moved from one exercise to another with no.

Day 12

CARDIO/ABS

DID EACH EXERCISE 3 TIMES FOR 1 MIN. EACH

Jogs
    Power Jacks
    Side-to-Side Jumps
    321-123
    Switch Kicks
    High Knees
    Hit the Floors

ABS: DID 3 TIMES TO FAILURE

Decline Crunch
    Jackknifes
    Russian Twists

FINISHED WITH 20 MINS ON TREADMILL

DYMA-BURN XTREME

THERMO EFFECTS: 10/10
    I felt the fat loss effects of DYMA-BURN XTREME during my am Cardio. The thermo effects keep me warm (hot), so it increased my sweating during this session and I am not a big sweater.

ENERGY LEVELS: 10/10
    My energy during my cardio was completely intensified, even the mini-abs circuit had my heart rate up also. The last 20 minutes on the Treadmill my heart rate was also still pretty elevated, so I didn’t have to kill myself to complete this session because I had a lot help from DYMA-BURN XTREME.

OVERALL TODAY: 10/10

Thumbs up Day 14

UPPERBODY TRAINING

5 MINS WARM-UP

Bench Press: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 65lbs

Back Rows: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 55lbs

Reverse Curls: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 30lbs

Arnold Press: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 15lbs

Close Grip DB Press: 4 SETS of 20 REPS at 15lbs

Full Range Lats: 2 SETS of 15 REPS at 35lbs

Cable V-Grip Triceps: 2 SETS of 15 REPS at 30lbs

Concentration Curl: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 15lbs

Push-ups: 3 SETS of 15 REPS

Pull-Ups: 2 SETS of 10 REPS

Dips: 2 SETS of 10 REPS

5 MINS STRETCH, THEN CARDIO 20 MINS LISS AFTER TRAINING

Supplement stack update

CURRENT STACK USE:

Dyma-Burn Xtreme:
    Dosing-3 caps a day 30 minutes before(PRE Training, Before Lunch and Before PM Snack)

L-Carnitine Xtreme:
    Dosing-2 caps a day (POST Training)

CLA with Tonalin:
    Dosing-2 caps a day (Bedtime)

Elite Whey Protein “Pina Colada”:
    Dosing-1 serving per day (PRE Training or Snack)

Another day in the books - workouts still looking very nice!
    Dymatize Nutrition

Day 17

Cardio: 10 mins. WARM-UP

SUPERSET DEADLIFTS / FRONT SQUATS
    DEADLIFTS: 4 SETS OF 15 REPS
    FRONT SQUAT: 4 SETS OF 10 REPS

BRIDGES/ HYPEREXTENSIONS
    BRIDGES: 4 SETS OF 15 REPS
    HYPEREXTENSIONS: 4 SETS OF 10 REPS

ABS: 3 SETS OF 15 REPS
    WEIGHTED NEGATIVE CRUNCH
    PLANKS (20 SECONDS ON/OFF)
    CORE ROTATIONS
    SIDE BENDS
    WEIGHTED SIT-UPS

Stretch and Cool down

MEAL 1: PROTEIN SHAKE/ 1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 2: TURKEY WRAP/FISH OILS/ 2 CAPS of DYMATIZE L-CARNTINE XTREME

1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 3: CHICKEN, BROWN RICE and VEGGIES

1 CAP of DYMA-BURN XTREME

MEAL 4: FISH and VEGGIES /FISH OILS

MEAL 5: PROTEIN SHAKE/2 CAPS of DYMATIZE CLA

Dyma-Burn Xtreme: DBX really took my training up a notch today. I was so amped. I had incredible energy. No crash after training.

L-Carnitine Xtreme: I currently take 2 caps Post Training because I’ve read great reviews on its effects it has on the muscle tissue after training.

CLA with Tonalin: I take 2 caps at bedtime, because I’ve taken CLA off and on for 2 years and I just needed to mix things up.

Elite Whey Protein “Pina Colada”: Elite WP mixes well. I usually mix it with (yogurt, fruit, Greens Powder, etc.) as a small meal between lunch and dinner or I mix it with oats for a Pre-Workout Shake.

Last edited by Godhelpme; 04-07-2012 at 01:14 PM.

DJ_Forty5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

So how does that Elite Protein taste ? I've never had it and I'm thinking about buying some.
    What could you accomplish...if you knew you could not fail ?

Originally Posted by DJ_Forty5 View Post
    So how does that Elite Protein taste ? I've never had it and I'm thinking about buying some.
    Pina Colada taste like a unsweetened pineapple with a hint of coconut, its a very silky kinda of protein.....its really fine, not a clumpy texture, it mixes very well, it doesn't thicken when refrigerated...I've never had to add more liquid even with 2 scoops.....it tastes good with 8oz or less of water, any more makes it too watery, but I love it with yogurt and fruit!!!!!!

DJ_Forty5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks GHM...The Pina Colada sounds good. I might be going for the Banana Nut tho. We'll see. Thanks sweety !

-Victor
    What could you accomplish...if you knew you could not fail ?

Day 19

FULL BODY: 3 SETS of each EXERCISE

1st Set: 8 REPS
    2nd Set: 12 REPS
    3rd Set: 25 REPS

Bench Press: 95/65/55 LBS.
    Leg Press: 150/110/80 LBS.
    Back Rows: 90/70/50 LBS.
    In/Out DB Curls: 15/10/5 LBS.
    Arnold Press: 20/15/5 LBS.
    Cable Triceps: 35/25/20 LBS.
    Cable Chest Flys: 15/10/5 LBS.
    Lat Pulldowns: 40/30/20 LBS.
    Lateral Raises: 10/8/5 LBS.

5 MINS STRETCH, THEN CARDIO 25 MINS LISS AFTER TRAINING

MEALS

1 cap of Burn-Xtreme

MEAL 1: Eggs and Toast/ Vitamins

MEAL 2: Chicken/Beans/Veggies/Fish Oils

1 cap of Burn-Xtreme

MEAL 3 (PRE): Protein Bar and 1 cap of Burn-Xtreme

MEAL 4 (POST): Chicken/Beans/Veggies and L-Carnitine

Bed: CLA

Burn-Xtreme

My energy overall was impressive. I stayed busy pretty much all day. I never felt tried or even sleepy. My energy during my training was impressive. I didn’t rest between sets except to adjust the weights. My cardio was smooth, no excessive increased heart rates. No crashing after none of the doses either.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godhelpme View Post
    Pina Colada taste like a unsweetened pineapple with a hint of coconut, its a very silky kinda of protein.....its really fine, not a clumpy texture, it mixes very well, it doesn't thicken when refrigerated...I've never had to add more liquid even with 2 scoops.....it tastes good with 8oz or less of water, any more makes it too watery, but I love it with yogurt and fruit!!!!!!
    I got the same flavor! I agree, it's very fine, silky, and sweetness is very mild. I find 4oz water per scoop to be the best ratio.
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Day 21

UPPERBODY/ CARDIO

5 MINS WARM-UP

Bench Press: 7 SETS of 10 REPS at 55lbs

Back Rows: 3 SETS of 15 REPS at 50lbs

Full Pulldowns: 3 SETS of 15 REPS at 35lbs

Push-ups: 3 SETS of 15 REPS

Back Flys: 4 SETS of 15 REPS at 30lbs

CARDIO 30 MINS AFTER TRAINING

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    everythings looking good good luck. cant belive im already on my last week.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going well in here!

Originally Posted by mgering1 View Post
    everythings looking good good luck. cant belive im already on my last week.
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Going well in here!
    Thanks, buddies!!!