Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chris Hemsworth (Thor) bulking regime

I heard an interview and read that THOR's regime consited of 8 weeks worth of bulking and 4 of cutting? i understand he had noob gains as well but would this fat control be a good idea to apply?

or would a 4 week bulk 2 week cut be as "effective" ?

brainstorm people !
    May what you do in life echoe in eternity. - Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator.

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It sounds like sort of a pussy way to bulk if you ask me. If you're bulking so fast that you need to cut after only 4 weeks urdoinitwrong.jpg.

Unless you're a movie star or a fitness model with a deadline I don't see the point.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would try a lean gains style recomp where you have an energy surplus on lifting days and deficit on off days before I resorted to a 4 week mini bulk. It seems like a much more sustainable lifestyle.

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    It sounds like sort of a pussy way to bulk if you ask me. If you're bulking so fast that you need to cut after only 4 weeks urdoinitwrong.jpg.

Unless you're a movie star or a fitness model with a deadline I don't see the point.
    strong this.

Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jagd24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    please consider the fact that he probably took some sort of HGH or streroid....have you seen the before and after pics?

match that with 8 hours a day probably of working out. If you want to do it right so it lasts the tools are all here

Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Balanis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    I would try a lean gains style recomp where you have an energy surplus on lifting days and deficit on off days before I resorted to a 4 week mini bulk. It seems like a much more sustainable lifestyle.

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
    precisely what im doing at the moment, just thought id take a small "damage control" week once i hit 20% bf again hehee and wondering if it would be realistic as 4 weeks of dieting does not sound to be all that... helpful.
    May what you do in life echoe in eternity. - Maximus Decimus Meridius, Gladiator.

morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) morrikj777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actors have money and lots of it. He probably had an army of chefs and personal trainers pushing him to go beyond normal people boundries.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

MyFitnessPal ID: morrikj <-- ADD ME!

October 2010 - 350 lbs <-- THE OLD ME... NEVER GOING BACK!

New addiction: Kick Boxing

Starting weight as of 1/3/16: 223.9 lbs (weigh ins every Sunday)

1/10: 222.9 lbs

Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post
    Actors have money and lots of it. He probably had an army of chefs and personal trainers pushing him to go beyond normal people boundries.
    im a lot more inclined to think he had nub gains on his side as he put on 20 lbs in 6 months thats 3.3 lbs a month average (at least thats what was reported) and he looked a lot more ripped than "buff" in the movie

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Balanis View Post
    im a lot more inclined to think he had nub gains on his side as he put on 20 lbs in 6 months thats 3.3 lbs a month average (at least thats what was reported) and he looked a lot more ripped than "buff" in the movie

he looks like a buff mf'er to me

ask about my narcissism MrDude1's Avatar
    MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what did he look like before he started training for that movie?

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    He was already in fair shape before he bulked for Thor I highly doubt he had a bunch of noob gains. He more then likely juiced but cant say I blame him a lot of money on the line.

Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
    what did he look like before he started training for that movie?

although i have no idea of the time period.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my current bulk i'm planning to end after 4.5-6 weeks and then cut for 2-4 and experiment with that a couple cycles. of course i'm doing it like that b/c i've been putting on weight probably faster than i should (still way too many sweets laying around from holidays), i don't think it should be knocked unless you've tried it though. throughout a year that ends up being like 6 months bulk and 6 months cut altogether. not the best ratio but could be worse. personal preference.

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post

although i have no idea of the time period.
    he was fit but i would not say he lifted weight (so +nub gains); and yea, he is HUGE but id expect 220 lbs to be so much bigger

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    my current bulk i'm planning to end after 4.5-6 weeks and then cut for 2-4 and experiment with that a couple cycles. of course i'm doing it like that b/c i've been putting on weight probably faster than i should (still way too many sweets laying around from holidays), i don't think it should be knocked unless you've tried it though. throughout a year that ends up being like 6 months bulk and 6 months cut altogether. not the best ratio but could be worse. personal preference.
    damn holidays

i just like to hit 12% by my birthday (august 6th) and not look like a twig... after than its more bulkage after halloween (planning on spartan costume lol ....yea right.)

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol me and you both bro, went to a halloween party at ECU with my bud and ex and when we got there a couple guys were dressed as spartans and i was so overweight there's no way i could pull it off. so i decided earlier this year i'll eventually get so jacked that i dress up for an upcoming halloween as a spartan, no painted abs either .

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by morrikj777 View Post

And steroids.

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    lol me and you both bro, went to a halloween party at ECU with my bud and ex and when we got there a couple guys were dressed as spartans and i was so overweight there's no way i could pull it off. so i decided earlier this year i'll eventually get so jacked that i dress up for an upcoming halloween as a spartan, no painted abs either .
    i just have a standing bet with a couple of friends, long story short, best spartan wins ....and gets to be leonidas lol

im in it to win tho, friend #1 only does martial arts and claims gym is useless and just started cutting; friend #2 is a broscientist who is afraid of being catabolic if he does not take his broshake on time

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Newbie gains certainly do not extend up to 20 lbs. no way.

Gaining 20 lbs of muscle in 6 months to get to his size? Ummm.... EXTREMELY skeptical that is done naturally.

Originally Posted by topper1 View Post
    He was already in fair shape before he bulked for Thor I highly doubt he had a bunch of noob gains. He more then likely juiced but cant say I blame him a lot of money on the line.
    That's the truth right? With much money on the line with an unknown actor, does anyone seriously believe the question, 'Are you willing to do anything to get big enough for this part?' did not come up?

If you were going to be paid a few million would you not answer yes to that question to get the part? Yeah... you would.

hell if i were a celeb and didn't have to worry about legal repercussions of steroids, i'd be on em too :/ i'm sure he was juicin' like a mad man, whatever floats his boat and helps him portray the super hero i guess

Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    That's the truth right? With much money on the line with an unknown actor, does anyone seriously believe the question, 'Are you willing to do anything to get big enough for this part?' did not come up?

If you were going to be paid a few million would you not answer yes to that question to get the part? Yeah... you would.
    i dont think that was the case - in my opinion they couldve found better and more/less known candidates for it but as said, in the movie industry, they dont care about a little juice, i mean, see hugh jackman or christian bale, that guy from captain america (formerly from fantastic 4 ??) i bet even ryan reynolds for blade 3 - id say even gerard butler be he is still big as fuark and looks like he enjoys working out

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Newbie gains certainly do not extend up to 20 lbs. no way.

Gaining 20 lbs of muscle in 6 months to get to his size? Ummm.... EXTREMELY skeptical that is done naturally.
    Barring some super freak genetics I would have to agree. That is 18-24 months of perfect diet and workout for the average guy. There certainly are people who partition more calories towards muscle than fat but they are usually pro athletes not slim actors.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

i dont think that was the case - in my opinion they couldve found better and more/less known candidates for it but as said, in the movie industry, they dont care about a little juice, i mean, see hugh jackman or christian bale, that guy from captain america (formerly from fantastic 4 ??) i bet even ryan reynolds for blade 3 - id say even gerard butler be he is still big as fuark and looks like he enjoys working out
    Bale went the other extreme for the Machinist. That's extremely unhealthy. (I read he ate an apple a day and that's it.) So, what's a little juice to get the job done as fast as possible? I bet this occurs in 90% of the cases where the actor needs to be big.

Bale went the other extreme for the Machinist. That's extremely unhealthy. (I read he ate an apple a day and that's it.) So, what's a little juice to get the job done as fast as possible? I bet this occurs in 90% of the cases where the actor needs to be big.
    yea there is a picture flying around with the movie progression from Batman begins to the machinist to batman again to the fighter with his weight on it, i also read about the diet a day diet and that he was almost forced to stop filming to due illness and thyroid damage

funny thought how arnold slowly lost his mr. O type mass over the course of a couple decades and i bet that actually helped him attain the 'lean but still huge' action star roles he had lmao. the only MF'er to have so much muscle at the beginning that as he tapered off he was STILL the posterboy for big muscles and action.

sorry Arnie was my idol since the age of 2 (no joke i was watching T1 and T2 at that age and loving it) so it just made me think of that

Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read somewhere that Arnold purposely lost mass so his physique would appeal to more diverse movie roles.

I wouldn't doubt that Chris Hemsworth took steroids and HGH to gain so much mass in a short amount of time. Don't forget that Thor was also a movie and not all muscles are necessarily real. I remember a Boost Mobile commercial from long ago where they put Travis Barker in a muscle suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBYUiNI74E

giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) giggity69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    he somewhere along the line acquired tren and test....stay safe OP
    orange tirad
    bb.com fishoil
    hemavol
    food
    ALL-MAX micronized creatine

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    We can't discuss "supplements" on this forum. Suggest editing your post, and stop replying to stuff that's 2 years dead.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;