Thread: Help & advice

andyirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help & advice

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help and advice.
    At the minute I wiegh 168 pounds and I'd have id say about a 15% body fat.

I was in great shape and very athletic but over the past four years my dad became terminally ill, I gave up sports so I could work full time to pay the mortgage and bills as well as go to college.

I'm feeling **** about myself because of how unfit I am.

I haven't a lot of money to spare because I'm on a budget but I gave myself a target of 5 weeks to reach 150 pounds and as low a body fat % as you guys think necessary...

I entered a very small local competition that cost €150 to register and my gym membership is €200..

Supplements at the minute are:

Myo fusion whey protein
    Hydroxy cut hardcore
    Fish oils multi vitamins

Do I need more???

My work out routine:

5 days a week mon- fri
    Cardio first then abs then upper or lower body depending on the day
    Then in the evening time I do either kickboxing or bjj for at least an hour which is very physical

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the best workout to achieve my goals

My nutrition plan is around €30 aweekwhuch is perfect for me and consists of:

Breakfast: 1 whole egg 3 egg white, cup of cooked oatmeal

Morning snack: 1/2 tin tuna, cup of whole meal rice

Lunch: 1/2 tin tuna and 2 slices whole meal bread

Mid day snack:160z of nonfat yoghurt

After training is a protein shake

Dinner: chicken fillet and asparagus and 2 cups of whole grain pasta

Before bed: half cup of cottage cheese and one cup of cooked oatmeal.

All and any advice wud be great I know it's a lot to ask for but after spending what I consider to be a small fortune I am determined to reach my goals.

Please add me as well as a friend where I'll update pictures and help me stay motivated

Thanks

Andy

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you happen to know the total cals/macros in your diet?

How about your maintenance (i.e. seem to be doing a lot of cardio)?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Do you happen to know the total cals/macros in your diet?

How about your maintenance (i.e. seem to be doing a lot of cardio)?
    Theres 2848 call altogether
    Protein 227
    Carbs 401
    Fats 32

Do you think if I forget the HIIT before wieghts and focus on the kickboxing and bjj as my cardio I should be ok

SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuratusBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good but i wouldnt use hydroxycut and doing all that cardio do you know what that product does to the heart?
    Brah Crew

Originally Posted by SuratusBrah View Post
    Looks good but i wouldnt use hydroxycut and doing all that cardio do you know what that product does to the heart?
    No haven't a clue was just told its great for stripping fat while training

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andyirl View Post
    Theres 2848 call altogether
    Protein 227
    Carbs 401
    Fats 32

Do you think if I forget the HIIT before wieghts and focus on the kickboxing and bjj as my cardio I should be ok
    A few suggestions:

1.) Drop the protein to around 170g and increase fats to around 70g. May have to decrease CHO a tad. Starting your cut around 2800cals is fine as you are quite active. Can see how you do and after a couple weeks make necessary adjustments to cals/macros.

2.) I would drop the HIIT before weight training when beginning your cut. Weight training and your kickboxing/bjj will be plenty to begin with. Can save the HIIT in your arsenal for further down the line in case you stall and/or plateau in your fat loss.

3.)Really only need whey, multi-vit, and the fish oil for supplements. Good to go.

GL. Train hard.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE