how do u join a motorcycle gang? srs 1%ers
Clubs in Australia include:
* Bandidos - The Bandidos are one of the “Big Four” gangs identified by the FBI. They have 19 chapters across Australia and between 250 and 400 members. One of the clubs that has actively recruited from ethnic groups in recent years.
* Coffin Cheaters - They have chapters in Western Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, as well as in Norway. They have between 200 and 300 members.
* Comanchero - One of the oldest and smallest outlaw clubs in Australia, its headquarter are in Western Sydney. They have between 80 and a hundred members.
* Gypsy Joker - The Gypsy Joker MC, an American-formed club, are most notorious for the 2001 car-bomb murders of West Australian police senior investigator Don Hancock and Lawrence Lewis. They have between 200 and 300 members in Australia.
* Hells Angels - Originally founded in the US but now active worldwide. In Australia, they have 150-250 members and are allied with the Nomads.
* Nomads - The Nomads club has no website and is not as widely known as other clubs, but does have a significant presence in the press as an outlaw motorcycle club engaged in allegedly illegal activities.
* Notorious - The club Notorious, a recently new Middle Eastern gang, have started competing with Australian bikie gangs, in a turf war for drug sales. Notorious is reportedly using members of the Middle Eastern and Islander communities in Sydney, and may be wooing members of those backgrounds from other clubs. They have between 150-200 members.
* Rebels - The Rebels are the largest outlaw motorcycle club in Australia, and have 29 chapters. They are a more traditional club and are run by former boxer and founding member, Alex Vella. They are by far the largest club in Australia with around 2,000 members.
01-16-2012, 04:17 AM #1
how do u join a motorcycle gang? srs 1%ers
01-16-2012, 04:19 AM #2
01-16-2012, 04:21 AM #3
01-16-2012, 04:41 AM #4
these are also nsw motorcycle gangs
Life and Death
Im thinking of joining the mob shi*ters, they sound the coolest!
or the bro's, i hear they lift and take multis
01-16-2012, 04:42 AM #5
01-16-2012, 05:05 AM #6
lol I'm starting to see a lot of early-20's guys in surfers with their face covered in tear drops and <1%> tattoos.
It's really sad. Most of these phaggots are so stupid they can't even get the right address. Everyone I know who has been attacked by bikers has been a case of them getting the wrong house (like their target was the one next door) or mistaking the person for someone else.
I guess if you want to go ahead with it:
- Get a bike
- Make friends with someone who rides with whatever club chapter near you
- Gain 30% bodyfat and cover your entire body in tattoos
- Become a phaggot
- Sell meth
- Stab someone (most likely not the person you were meant to stab)
- Intimidate people who don't respect your phaggot lifestyle
- Try to do a drive-by on enemy gang and only hit innocent people
- Try to steal weapons from a military base and get the sh*t kicked out of you by a bunch of special forces guys that were playing a football game (this happened)
- Go to jail and spend the rest of your days fighting abos
Nothing but respect for bikers who join clubs because they love riding and everything to do with bikes, but it's unfortunate all these 1%ers can't kill each other without involving everyone else.
01-16-2012, 05:11 AM #7#bluelivesmatter
Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943
Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
01-16-2012, 05:15 AM #8
01-16-2012, 05:16 AM #9
01-16-2012, 05:16 AM #10
- Join Date: Aug 2011
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Posts: 3,275
- Rep Power: 779
01-16-2012, 05:18 AM #11
01-16-2012, 05:20 AM #12
01-16-2012, 05:24 AM #13
- Join Date: Dec 2010
- Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Age: 25
- Posts: 2,073
- Rep Power: 1871
01-16-2012, 05:26 AM #14
01-16-2012, 05:31 AM #15
01-16-2012, 05:33 AM #16
01-16-2012, 05:42 AM #17
I got a buddy training for the air force, he says the weapons compound is the most protected thing he has ever seen, 24 hr guards, spotlights etc.
also said one time some teenage kid kicked a soccer ball into their military compound and he got a blanket and climbed over the fence...they waited until he got over the fence and all just ran and shouted at him, kid just bolted back up and away. They aren't allowed to touch them until they step foot into the placerep back anyone that says anything creative, witty, funny, racist, epic, or misuses lines from movies to make them talk about reps
I don't hate all women....yet
01-16-2012, 05:42 AM #18
it depends on if you want to join an mc or an rc. An rc is just a club of guys that ride/drink together. an mc is an actual motorcycle club, the club survives on its members doing sometimes questionable stuff.
Generally you are asked to pledge. Then you're a probie for a while, different time for different clubs, then your a patched member.
and 1%er just means you are someone that lives the full-on biker lifestyle, not that you're robbing old women and stealing candy from babies.
01-16-2012, 05:55 AM #19