Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile What do you workout in?

What do you wear for working out? What has helped you, verses what hasn't it? From the bazar to the normal.

I just want to know what the best is out there.
    I've been exercising like mad and transforming every day... little by little!
    ▪██───────██▪ - Lift, eat, sleep, repeat... that's my new motto.
    Check my progress on my transformation!

clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justinkaz View Post
    What do you wear for working out? What has helped you, verses what hasn't it? From the bazar to the normal.

I just want to know what the best is out there.
    hoodie and sweat pants, i have 2 set i never wash, just hang it up and use it again the next time lol, i took the extra effort to get a dark color so it won't look dirty, surprisingly it doesn't stink that bad after i hang it up for a few days.

this way i'm cover from top to bottom...

ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehsyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm doing Weight Training then I usually wear And1 Jogging pants over a pair of Nike Basketball Shorts & Either a Sleeveless or T-Shirt. I feel a long sleeve or hoodie could possibly limit my movement (depending on the exercise)
    If I'm doing Cardio I usually wear a pair of Basketball Shorts & Tee/Sleeveless or sometimes I'll mix it up and wear a Hoodie & Jogging pants but It makes for alot of laundry. My clothes underneath will be just soaked after a Cardio session with Hoodie & Pants but It does feel really good. Then I always wear running shoes.

I don't like wearing board shorts I feel it limits my leg movement. (also tight on the shaft&balls..nobody needs that)
    A.King.Of.Oneself.
    #HiiiPower

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pajamas. I have an actual gym, or home gym if you prefer, and I work out most morning from 5:30 to 6:30. There's no need to put on special clothing since membership at my gym is restricted to a small list of people.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also workout at home and usually wear some sweatpants and a cut-off t-shirt. Since its been around 35 degrees in my garage the past week I have added a hoodie and toboggan. When the heater in my garage kicks in after about 10 mins and I'm done warming up Ill shed the sweatshirt and toboggan.

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on the workout day. If it's Back/Bicep Day, I wear long pants (to prevent bruising and scraping) along with a armless top, on Chest day I mix whatever bottom apparel with a sleeveless top, and on Leg day I usually wear a long sleeved t-shirt to keep the bar from slipping or chaffing from a centre knurl, on chest/back. On Shoulders day it's a whatever day. Cardio days since I tend to soak my stuff, I go light or I just feel soggy from the sweat ...
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    walmart shorts and sleeveless tee. total investment was about $10. The shorts are sort of shiny so the bar will slide up my things during olympic lifts. The sleeveless tee makes it easier to catch the bar without the sleeves binding.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinkaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very intersting. I usually wear shorts (like you said, the shiny basketball like shorts) and a t-shirt, with performance shorts underneath. However latly wearing tight clothing around my abs, especially after core workout hurts. It feels like it presses my abs closer and closer but after I just wear loose fitting shoerts under my jeans everything feels fine. I wish I knew how to keep my junk centered without wearing the tight performance stuff I wear.

Oh I also wear normal sneakers, a little flater than usuall for surface area maxiumization when squating (painful!).

PS, when I get a home gym it will just be me and my future wife (I have no idea whom yet) so Weight lifting attire need not apply. Lol.

DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkFreemason is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wear sweats and under armor cold gear compression long sleeve with a shirt over. Maybe phycological but I feel like I tire less with compression gear on. Plus I dont sweat all over the place. Another reason for wearing this is I live in Japan and there is a tattoo ban in all gyms. So I have to hide mine or risk getting kicked out.
    ~~~~~~~
    I have ways of making money you know nothing of...

-John D. Rockefeller

thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedayman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarkFreemason View Post
    I wear sweats and under armor cold gear compression long sleeve with a shirt over. Maybe phycological but I feel like I tire less with compression gear on. Plus I dont sweat all over the place. Another reason for wearing this is I live in Japan and there is a tattoo ban in all gyms. So I have to hide mine or risk getting kicked out.
    Seriously? I have never heard of that. What is the reasoning behind the ban?

clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clockwork247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thedayman View Post
    Seriously? I have never heard of that. What is the reasoning behind the ban?
    in japan it's not "appropriate" to show tattoo in public, i watched a documentary and people with tattoo tend to cover them up when going out... maybe because gangster usually have tattoo and people might be mistaken you for a gangsters.

Originally Posted by DarkFreemason View Post
    It may be because the performance wear absorbs the sweat or pulls the sweat away from your body. Allthough I'm no exppert.

Originally Posted by clockwork247 View Post
    in japan it's not "appropriate" to show tattoo in public, i watched a documentary and people with tattoo tend to cover them up when going out... maybe because gangster usually have tattoo and people might be mistaken you for a gangsters.
    That's news to me! I agree with the gangster thing!

g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) g0ld3nuncw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Something that makes me sweat. Big belivever in staying warm and sweating during the workout

Originally Posted by g0ld3nuncw View Post
    Something that makes me sweat. Big belivever in staying warm and sweating during the workout
    I don't sweat very much...

triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) triplechris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I work out in the nude. Keeps the chaffing to a minimum. But I'll usually wear a little something in the winter months when the garage gets cold. But I sweat a lot.

Originally Posted by triplechris View Post
    I work out in the nude. Keeps the chaffing to a minimum. But I'll usually wear a little something in the winter months when the garage gets cold. But I sweat a lot.
    Lol... not many of us have a home gym like you do.

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hoodie over a t-shirt or tshirt only if its 100 outside. Cargo shorts. Cross-trainer / hiking shoe. Glock 19.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    T-shirt, sweat pants, and vibrams
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Originally Posted by xephonics View Post
    T-shirt, sweat pants, and vibrams
    What are vibrams?

Originally Posted by yohahn View Post
    Hoodie over a t-shirt or tshirt only if its 100 outside. Cargo shorts. Cross-trainer / hiking shoe. Glock 19.
    Note to self, stay away form you when your lifting.

fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fireeater235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Baggy old tshirt, very rarely I will wear a loose singlet on a hot day.
    Jumper for warm up sets.
    Thin fabric track pants.
    Reebok Pumps on days that don't involve squats etc. otherwise boxing shoes.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by justinkaz View Post
    What are vibrams?
    http://www.vibramfive

fingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-KSO-Mens.htm

but put it all together, as the site filters it...
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Originally Posted by xephonics View Post
    http://www.vibramfive

fingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-KSO-Mens.htm

but put it all together, as the site filters it...
    I've seen those, sadly I would have to have a pair custom made...

HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000) HulkingBrute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At home I work out in sweatpants and Under Armour shirts. At the gym I go shirtless & oiled. And a speedo. With a potato stuffed down the front.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loin cloth and Jesus sandals. if it's a squat day, i usually wear a bow tie and 3d glasses.
    Last edited by animalfan; 01-23-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Are we talking usually...or just naked Tuesdays?
    On an Aesthetic Journey...

Gain 2.5Kg
    Lose 3% BF
    ...in 2months.

Follow my aesthetic journey (progress pics, workout routines, diet, supplementation)...

******** Page - http://www.********.com/pages/Jaco/122270257885969

VonsFitnessTips.com Interview - http://vonsfitnesstips.com/interviews/aspiring-fitness-model-jaco-talks-with-vonsfitnesstips-com/

switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) switch87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    clothes

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unheated home gym in garage, I wear lotsa layers. Strip as I warm up.
    I don't want anything restricting my movement, so I have a bunch of oversized clothes specifically for working out and staying warm.
    Converse Chuck Taylor Allstars.

I wear gloves because I'm a wuss.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I guess say an Henley's T-Shirt or similar - though not an old one but not a new one. I wear Shorts at times too, not Tracksuit Bottoms, but not in Winter. Sometimes i'll wear a Footy Shirt as well.

iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In summer when it's 18oc max (my home gym is air conditioned). I wear boxer shorts.

In winter I have the gym room heated to about 10oc as I like the gym fairly cool. Shorts and a t shirt. A hoodie sometimes if it is around freezing point outside.