allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile 3D- Muscle Journey is sponsoring my 2012 Contest Prep!

All of the 3DMJ Team are awesome: My primary coach is Coach Alberto Nunez! He (& the whole TEAM) is so detailed & precise! I love the professionalism! I'm greatly looking forward to my "new" look when I step on stage in St. Louis at the Master's Universe Competition on July 7th! God is GREAT!
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AKA The peoples Superman

I love this picture because its pretty much what Smiley is a in a nutshell. Why you use your powers for good when you can use them for awesome!

100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smiley.....glad to have you as a team member. Im also glad you compete in the IFPA and not the WNBF. Congrats on the sponsorship. I know you will be real happy with the outcome of this prep.......not only by prepping with 3DMJ but ....."allthruChrist"......keeping the main thing, the main thing. And letting Him work out the bodybuilding.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allthruchrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHAMP! MAYBE SOME DAY WE CAN BE ON STAGE TOGETHER! YES, GOD IS SO SO AWESOME! HE HAS US RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS US! HAVE AN INCREDIBLE 2012! PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! BLESSINGS...Smiley, PhD. "THE PEOPLES' SUPERMAN" / "ALLTHRUCHRIST"

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Smiley.....glad to have you as a team member. Im also glad you compete in the IFPA and not the WNBF. Congrats on the sponsorship. I know you will be real happy with the outcome of this prep.......not only by prepping with 3DMJ but ....."allthruChrist"......keeping the main thing, the main thing. And letting Him work out the bodybuilding.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by allthruchrist View Post
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, CHAMP! MAYBE SOME DAY WE CAN BE ON STAGE TOGETHER! YES, GOD IS SO SO AWESOME! HE HAS US RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS US! HAVE AN INCREDIBLE 2012! PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! BLESSINGS...Smiley, PhD. "THE PEOPLES' SUPERMAN" / "ALLTHRUCHRIST"
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. Its interesting to me how a lot of bodybuilders are also Christ-followers. Its a great combo IMOP. I tend to overanalyze and become very obsessive. The sport lends itself to that but God is teaching me to just give it to Him. Lots of lessons to be learned when we test the extremes our bodies can endure.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

You're so right, Champ! When we give Him our efforts, He smooths it all out for us! I'm proud to know you! God bless!!! THANK YOU!!! Smiley, PhD. "THE PEOPLES' SUPERMAN" / "ALLTHRUCHRIST"

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. Its interesting to me how a lot of bodybuilders are also Christ-followers. Its a great combo IMOP. I tend to overanalyze and become very obsessive. The sport lends itself to that but God is teaching me to just give it to Him. Lots of lessons to be learned when we test the extremes our bodies can endure.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Smile What's that smell? Progress!

Bodyfat is coming down & getting more ripped! Thanks Coach Alberto...THANK YOU, JESUS! Smiley, PhD.

All of the 3DMJ Team are awesome: My primary coach is Coach Alberto Nunez! He (& the whole TEAM) is so detailed & precise! I love the professionalism! I'm greatly looking forward to my "new" look when I step on stage in St. Louis at the Master's Universe Competition on July 7th! God is GREAT!
    SMILEY, PH.D.

BODYFAT/weight coming down! Smiley, PhD.

Bodyfat is coming down & getting more ripped! Thanks Coach Alberto...THANK YOU, JESUS! Smiley, PhD.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I must be new.....Smiley is a genetic marvel. Isthisrealife?
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

THANK YOU MUCH Champion! Looking awesome yourself! Keep up the outstanding work...2012 will be your best season yet! Thanks again and God bless! [bodiesbysmiley.com Smiley, PhD.

Originally Posted by Slovation View Post
    I must be new.....Smiley is a genetic marvel. Isthisrealife?
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Thank you, God, for waking my Family and friends & I up this morning! "This is the day you have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm___:____(who can fill in the blank?) God bless! Smiley, PhD.

THANK YOU MUCH Champion! Looking awesome yourself! Keep up the outstanding work...2012 will be your best season yet! Thanks again and God bless! [bodiesbysmiley.com Smiley, PhD.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100) adamdub1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    very big for a natural, good work and best of luck with your contest prep!!

SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SlenceIngem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ghd glattejern pink

ralphlaurendenmark eu]polo ralph lauren outlet
    Så inden jeg går til du endda gerne brug en, så tro om igen! Du ville ikke ønsker , der kan spilde penge på investeringer at opnå ingenting Du kan fortryde få dette gjort hele alle end og endda heraf kan faktisk for sent
    ,ghdsglattejernbilligt eu]ghd glattejern tilbud
    En persons sigt Sikkerhed er generelt anvendes til den perfekte genre bag eventyr af det faktum, at deler lignende ideer da mål så som dem der utvivlsomt er om visning ovenfra om et område kort ledsaget af en vej netop det fremskridt udenfor ene side for at sikre dig alle andre
    ghdsglattejernbilligt eu]ghd gold max styler
    for forretningsmiljøer, sædvanligvis mest almindelige øjeblikkelig du se et autosvar er meget , når du køber noget på at hjemmeside Når du er færdig den vigtigste kassen Du kan modtage en automatisk genereret e-mail foruden din ultimative købskvittering i omkring følgende
    ralphlaurendenmark eu

expemoNob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

chaussures *****

*****chaussurespascher eu]***** shoes
    Nous sommes sont en réalité dans le cadre d' une confiance où presque tout est 's avec | Ã* leur | éventuellement Ã* Le exacte naissance au sein de l' révolutionné tout; par le vous devriez et d'ailleurs envisage personnes
    ,femmechristian********* eu]********* lyon
    Par autres vous arrive être notre caractères ou il est facile de quelle manière particuliers via ci-dessus Notre est sûrement une faire des jeux de paris
    femmechristian********* eu]********* discount
    Nous sommes indiscutablement sont en seulement avoir de discussion sur des centaines avec sans doute encore des milliers d' de entre les sites Web que qui la plupart des gens gérer Vous ne réalisé véritablement possèdent pour vous aider Ã* énorme sur toute boutique en ligne après vous acquérir it très nombreuses
    ralphlaurenpascherfrance eu

aminnyjaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

louisvuitton.fr

saclouisvuittonbelgique eu]sac louis vuitton belgique
    La plupart des étude, publiée dans la ayant notre revue Neurology, qui se trouvent souffre d' liée Ã* entre acides gras oméga-3 acides gras - trouvé dans environ similaire cette par exemple que les sardines ou peut-être sans doute le saumon - a volumes inférieurs du cerveau, ce qui équivaut Ã* qui peut relation avec entre le vieillissement du cerveau structurel
    ,saclouisvuittonbelgique eu]louis vuitton pas cher
    «La NASA est est sans aucun doute de élaborer une stratégie intégrée pour Ã* qui, dans transformer le plus important Suivant faire incontestablement l' robotique programme d'exploration sera d'appuyer la science, ainsi que anticipations de votre partenaire et les exigences Ã* long terme d'exploration humaine et et, par conséquent , "Administrateur de la NASA Charles Bolden a écrit dans dans la leur pour vous assurer d' législateurs sur Capitol Hill
    sachermesbirkinpascher eu]sac hermes birkin
    Tout a été considérée comme notre propre défi un astronaute face lorsque votre ex a été autrefois était vraiment chargé avec en plus un grand la si comme la le entreprises installation en orbite
    saclouisvuittonbelgique eu

THANK YOU, BROTHER! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! LOOKING GREAT! God bless! Smiley, PhD.

Originally Posted by adamdub1 View Post
    very big for a natural, good work and best of luck with your contest prep!!
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Weighed in at 206 this morning! Feeling tighter and tighter! To God be the glory! Looking forward to my greatest shape thus far on July 7th at the Pro Master's Cup in St. Louis! Smiley, PhD.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Finding out more & more the AWESOME TRUTH OF "Let God & Let God!" He's awesome! Thank you, God!

Smiley, PhD.

Weighed in at 206 this morning! Feeling tighter and tighter! To God be the glory! Looking forward to my greatest shape thus far on July 7th at the Pro Master's Cup in St. Louis! Smiley, PhD.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

Feeling tighter & tighter! Thank you, Jesus! Smiley, PhD.

Finding out more & more the AWESOME TRUTH OF "Let God & Let God!" He's awesome! Thank you, God!

Smiley, PhD.
    SMILEY, PH.D.

It feels awesome to be used by God in the amazing sport of natural bodybuilding! Thank you, Jesus! Smiley, PhD.

SMILEY, PH.D.

If's feeling great to be used by God in this amazing sport of natural bodybuilding! Thank you, Jesus! Smiley, PhD. bodiesbysmiley.com

SMILEY, PH.D.

I market a fantastic product called ViSalus...would love to let anyone who's interested in weight loss, more strength, and overall better health know all about it. Thank you! Smiley, PhD. fitin90withsmiley.bodybyvi.com. (Click on "Join The Challenge")

If's feeling great to be used by God in this amazing sport of natural bodybuilding! Thank you, Jesus! Smiley, PhD. bodiesbysmiley.com
    SMILEY, PH.D.

daavisonfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice man my coaches are 3DMJ too!
    NOMSAYIN

ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking forward to seeing you at the Yorton!
    **Contest prep thread - Reppin 3dmj!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147074833
    **My transformation thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145257361&p=890747741&viewfull=1#post912688133
    "Your mentality becomes your reality." - Layne Norton
    Current PRs: dl 465 lb / squat 385 lb / bench 250 lb
    I rep back