Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1446061&page=1

if you guys don't get hard...

I don't what the **** ma be wrong with you, but that sh*t is not normal.

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unknowntou View Post
    Watching gays together has got to be one of the most disqusting things to watch. Gays will never have completely legal rights and nor will they ever be respected. I don't support gays but it's not like I will see one and yell " hey ******* to take a D to your A ya diig"

As long as they don't touch me. It's w/e I guess
    That's how you feel, you see it as disgusting I quite literally see it as just another behavioural expression of the human species that religion has demonized. Religion tends to do that.... puzzling.

What's wrong with a gay touching you? It's not like they are holding you down and raping you. A gay who just so happens to randomly attack and rape you is a separate story all together. With the main problem being the individual who is a rapist. But I've never heard of a homosexual raping a heterosexual or anything along those lines, but perhaps it's happened at some point in history. Many things happen in this world.

If someone close to you just for the sake of argument (because I sense you would reply with "they wouldn't!") came out gay or bi or whatever would you instantly disown, no longer contact them? Would you instantly hate them? Or would you keep them as a friend or continue to love them if they are in your family realizing this **** quite literally doesn't matter and should be accepted and we should be dealing with issues in the world that are by far more important and take longer to resolve then the issues that the LGBT community faces.

It's interesting.
    Last edited by macniall; 01-16-2012 at 08:52 PM.
    KG > LBS

Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    C'mon guys this is ridiculous. It's like saying being poor is not natural because everyone has the choice to be rich. Whether you like it or not, there WILL be gay people. There have been gay people, there are gay people, and there will continue to be gay people! Just let them have the same rights as everyone else because they are human beings just like the rest of us.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of gay people. But at the end of the day, they are the same as any of us, except for one factor: they can't get married (in most states). Unless the entirety of homosexuals have done you a wrong, there is truly no "logical" reason to be against the advancement of gay people other than that you find them different. It was the same for people of color in the 60s, and it's the same now.

Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50) Here2Improve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ghadz View Post
    C'mon guys this is ridiculous. It's like saying being poor is not natural because everyone has the choice to be rich. Whether you like it or not, there WILL be gay people. There have been gay people, there are gay people, and there will continue to be gay people! Just let them have the same rights as everyone else because they are human beings just like the rest of us.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of gay people. But at the end of the day, they are the same as any of us, except for one factor: they can't get married (in most states). Unless the entirety of homosexuals have done you a wrong, there is truly no "logical" reason to be against the advancement of gay people other than that you find them different. It was the same for people of color in the 60s, and it's the same now.
    they take it up the ass we put it up the ass.

wot

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saying you don't choose you're gay is like saying you don't choose to like the certain music you like or a certain color or anything for that matter. Everyone has a preference for everything, and I find it pathetic that people are against things others can't control which have no effect on you or anyone else what so ever.

And to people that say how there weren't as many gay people back in the day, are you kidding? Not only has our population sky rocketed, but back in the day, being gay was much more frowned upon by just about everyone than it is today so more people were going to be quiet about it. You could teach your kid to be gay all of their life, but if they're not gay, they are not going to be gay. Same thing with you could teach your kid to be strait all of their life, but they can still be gay.

Not only this, but if it was a choice, why are there so many suicides by gay people who didn't want to live with them selfs because of it?

And in the end, even if it was a choice, who cares? Honestly, it doesn't hurt you or anyone.

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    oh really? why don't you go clap your own cheeks
    i don't even... i'm going to assume that is a joke. for your sake i hope it is
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Here2Improve View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1446061&page=1

if you guys don't get hard...

I don't what the **** ma be wrong with you, but that sh*t is not normal.
    H2I u are now my friend. even though were on different sides of this issue, i think we're both pro-********

edit: I think I may have negged you for this. but i'll rep u on recharge
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    whys this thread still alive?
    homosexuality=immorality

fly747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fly747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To all the guys who think it is a choice. I can tell you it is not. I am gay, and grew up hating myself because I was constantly taught by my church/family/society that what I was feeling was wrong. Why the heck would anyone choose to be put thru a life of everyone hating you? I pretty much live a secret because I'm surrounded by a homophobic family. And to all who think that all gays are flaming queens- Wrong! You wouldn't be able to tell a lot of guys are gay, you just notice all the flamers and the stereotype continues. Sorry, but I can't help what I like. It's not like I actively chose one day..."hmmm I think I'm gonna like guys today."

Originally Posted by fly747 View Post
    To all the guys who think it is a choice. I can tell you it is not. I am gay, and grew up hating myself because I was constantly taught by my church/family/society that what I was feeling was wrong. Why the heck would anyone choose to be put thru a life of everyone hating you? I pretty much live a secret because I'm surrounded by a homophobic family. And to all who think that all gays are flaming queens- Wrong! You wouldn't be able to tell a lot of guys are gay, you just notice all the flamers and the stereotype continues. Sorry, but I can't help what I like. It's not like I actively chose one day..."hmmm I think I'm gonna like guys today."
    I think it was you parents fault, they probably just dressed you up as a girl like a doll so is got into your system...I don't think it's the gays fault but the parent.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    live and let live

Originally Posted by Trigger543 View Post
    live and let live
    I'm just trying to get them to live, pussy is an important part of life...

Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can't believe some of you are serious.

I guarantee when you're late night Tmisc'ing and look over to your television screen to see two hot girls getting ready to get down and dirty, you don't change the channel and say, "What they are doing is disgusting!"

Get out of here.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Homosexuality is a fairly common occourance in the animal kingdom, so it can not be deemed "unnatural" or manmade. I'm not going to deny that it is most likely either a defect as a fetus or psychological condition. Either way, I have no problem with gays being gay and they do deserve the same rights, like marriage.

I will say though that flamboyant/ extremely afeminated homosexuals do make me a bit uncomfortable. For example my cousin had a farewell for his sister and two of her friends were gay, 1 super gay, he kept making gay sex jokes, completely inappropriate comments about sex/ass. My cousin got fed up and kicked him out of the house.

U.S. study of gay sheep may shed light on sexuality
    Monday, August 15, 2005

File photo of sheep.
    Oregon State University (OSU) animal researchers in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Dubois, Idaho-based Sheep Experiment Station released a report on an OSU-USDA study which was initiated in 1995 after breeders asked the government to determine why some rams bought as breeding studs showed no interest in females. The researchers are working under a $2.8 million grant from the National Institutes of Health in hopes of developing a test which can determine the likelihood of a ram being female-oriented before it is sold as a stud.
    By studying difference in the animal's brains after slaughter, the study also showed what could be a biological determiner for what makes a ram male-oriented instead of female-oriented sexually. The scientists' results showed that the anterior preoptic area of the rams' hypothalamus was 50 percent smaller in male-oriented rams as opposed to female oriented rams. A 1991 study of human brains of AIDS victims showed a similar hypothalamus size difference between gay and heterosexual men.
    The sheep researchers postulate that low levels of aromatase hormones in the brain of a developing male sheep fetus may have kept the brain from fully masculinizing, leading to sexually male-oriented rams.
    "This lends further support to the idea that homosexuality has biological underpinnings," Charles Roselli, a professor of physiology and pharmacology, said in an interview with the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
    Professor Stormshak believes that "understanding sexual drives and the continuum of sexual behavior could possibly help explain the scientific basis of sexual assault [and] put an end to assertions that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice."
    ////
    Last edited by Xuaxace; 01-17-2012 at 09:58 PM.

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it was you parents fault, they probably just dressed you up as a girl like a doll so is got into your system...I don't think it's the gays fault but the parent.
    Oh come on you retard. It's your parents fault that you are such a bigot then by this logic. How does it feel to be one of those bigot *******s?

Bicepcurlbro, who the **** said homosexuality is immoral? Come on. Be serious. I bet you anti-gay dumbasses have no problem with seeing two smoking lesbians making out. Bet you don't get your panties in a twist over it.

Too bad the extreme religious have atrophied brains.

Xuaxace, I too find the effeminate over the top gays to be some what uncomfortable but they are also attention seeking most of the time. I know a few people who are gay but you would never look at them and go "oh definitely gay!".
    KG > LBS

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There has been a success in the realm of trolls.

fly747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fly747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know what caused it, but I never played with dolls/wore girlish clothes. In fact, I don't like anything feminine, and I'm going into a very male dominated career field. Like I said, most gays are normal guys who like normal guy things. Scary thought, I know.

BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000) BandApart is just really nice. (+1000)
    after reading this thread, i've decided to drop out of school. instead i'm going to form and rule over a bat colony. i'm going to gather 4 strong males and 4 strong females and breed them. i will train the bats to forage for me, gathering berries and insects and grains. i will be their master, and they will love me. i will selectively breed for large anthropomorphic females, and, in 40 years- i will consummate with a bat and produce a half-man/half-bat hybrid that will soar through the skies, majestic-like and rein terror down on a small Scottish village of my choosing. this is my dream, and nothing will stop me.

Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jsixteen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    who gives a ****? at the end of the day i only concentrate on myself...iv got things to do you know? i dont have time to hate mob on other people or worry about what other people are doing, cos like i said i before, iv got a life to live. Who gives a ****? Its not me, so why should i care?

Why are you so bothered? are you intimidated by a gay?? or are you just straight up thinking about dudes too much?? lol.

hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    I'm not going to deny that it is most likely either a defect as a fetus or psychological condition.
    Well if you're not going to deny it you should at least try to justify it, but I don't think you'll be able to.

Human beings are not made in a factory according to some specification, some design/plan for how we should be, so it's not clear what the word "defect" should mean. Mere differences between us are not defects. There's nothing wrong with being different.

A reasonable definition of "defect" for a human would be something that impairs a person's ability to live their lives (this is close to the definition of psychological disorder) -- but homosexuality doesn't do that. Being gay doesn't impair a person's ability to live their lives, homophobia on the other hand does. A "defect" should be something we'd want to fix, but I can't think of any good reason to not want gay people existing.

Originally Posted by bicepcurlbro
    homosexuality=immorality
    No, the immorality is all on your side of the fence.

All people have a need for affection, companionship, sex, etc... Some people are just wired differently, to need those things from people of the same sex. If you want to deny those basic human needs to people, you should have a good reason to do so. You don't. Your reason is just a disregard for the feelings and needs of others, or worse, a desire to inflict cruelty. That's immorality. That's wrong.

Originally Posted by macniall View Post
    Oh come on you retard. It's your parents fault that you are such a bigot then by this logic. How does it feel to be one of those bigot *******s?

Bicepcurlbro, who the **** said homosexuality is immoral? Come on. Be serious. I bet you anti-gay dumbasses have no problem with seeing two smoking lesbians making out. Bet you don't get your panties in a twist over it.

Too bad the extreme religious have atrophied brains.

Xuaxace, I too find the effeminate over the top gays to be some what uncomfortable but they are also attention seeking most of the time. I know a few people who are gay but you would never look at them and go "oh definitely gay!".
    IDK what they did, I'm grateful.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not gay but who cares? Just mind your own business, live and let live. Damn.

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lots of retards who dont know what homosexuality actually is. its not a choice and you are not born with it

its a disease of the mind and occurs in early childhood. and its certainly not natural
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardcanyon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by musclefreak69 View Post
    lots of retards who dont know what homosexuality actually is. its not a choice and you are not born with it

its a disease of the mind and occurs in early childhood. and its certainly not natural
    Are you even trying to make sense? Even if it were a "disease" (which it isn't), disease is natural.

This is truly the best topic to showcase the average person's inability to put two thoughts together.

Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000) Energized is just really nice. (+1000)
    A male doing anything sexual with another male is extremely immoral and it goes completely against what we are as humans. I believe it is very disrespectful (if not an insult) to fellow humans.
    I always rep back.

[IIFYM]