Thread: stacking AIs

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

stacking AIs

taking triazole and received some MAN samples including primal male so I was wondering if it's okay to stack aromatase inhibitors

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ofmiceandmen View Post
    taking triazole and received some MAN samples including primal male so I was wondering if it's okay to stack aromatase inhibitors
    Yeah it's fine. In all honesty, I think TZ+Fadogia(T-force by Omega is my personal choice.. 2 bottles for $30 is amazing.) would be a killer stack.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sevenstrings is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Triazole by itself is in all likelihood powerful enough that no other AI supp would be needed though, the idea behind TZ behind that it doesn't lower estrogen TOO much.
    Everyone's body is different though. If you find you can add an AI supp without experiencing joint pain/loss in libido etc, then go for it.
    If it gets to be too much, just stick with the Triazole

ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ofmiceandmen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Yeah it's fine. In all honesty, I think TZ+Fadogia(T-force by Omega is my personal choice.. 2 bottles for $30 is amazing.) would be a killer stack.
    Awesome! The effects of TZ are just kicking starting to kick in so I'm guessing this is gonna put me through the roof. I've never had joint issues before so hopefully they don't start lol
    Originally Posted by Sevenstrings View Post
    Triazole by itself is in all likelihood powerful enough that no other AI supp would be needed though, the idea behind TZ behind that it doesn't lower estrogen TOO much.
    Everyone's body is different though. If you find you can add an AI supp without experiencing joint pain/loss in libido etc, then go for it.
    If it gets to be too much, just stick with the Triazole
    I feel ya. I wasn't planning on doing this but I forgot I requested samples from MAN and when they arrived I had already started taking TZ. I made an obligation to review these so I wanted to stick it through. It would only be for a couple weeks and then TZ for the rest.