TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000)

anyone take Oxyelite Pro?

I started taking this Friday, so far have good results with it. only neg is reduced sex drive, not sure if its from the pill or what.

If you take this, tell me how well it worked for you. Thanks

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not as of yet, but start taking it tomorrow. Just wondering though, what good results are you having in such a short period of time?

It's received a lot of great reviews, so must be pretty prolific to say the least. 1247 reviews with an overrall 8.7 on BB.com.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daMan18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good supp right there bust ur ass at the gym lots more energy and you sweat your dick off cuz it heats ur body up.good supp for the price. helped me go from 330 to about 270 in a few months but i was taking it constantly after i ran out i just bought more.

TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like it so far, plenty of energy, much better mood. workouts are better. Whats interesting is I can get on a cardio machine and jam out to music and not even feel tired after my weight training session.

Appetite is kinda weak, have to ensure I eat plenty. So far I recommend. Will take for 6 weeks then cycle off for a few weeks. Right now I am on a cut so I will post up pics in 6 weeks and see how I look then. I am very sensitive to stimulants but this one does not jack with me like the others I have taken in the past.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OEP is great at reducing hunger and increasing energy and enhancing overall mood. these are typically the bennies i get from using it. like a super coffee in a pill. though there have been days where i took the pill first thing after waking up and i was still able to pig out in an hour, i think that had more to do with a very high deficit than anything else. just remember, it's a supplement, let it supplement your fat loss diet and not treat it like a miracle pill lol.

Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    OEP is great at reducing hunger and increasing energy and enhancing overall mood. these are typically the bennies i get from using it. like a super coffee in a pill. though there have been days where i took the pill first thing after waking up and i was still able to pig out in an hour, i think that had more to do with a very high deficit than anything else. just remember, it's a supplement, let it supplement your fat loss diet and not treat it like a miracle pill lol.
    I agree man. Finally my reps recharged so I repped you. Not sure how much it counted, but I did.

I do like it, but if I sit here doing nothing I feel kinda zoned out. Not a bad feeling though. My starting weight was 199 three days ago and right now I am at 196. most likely water weight. I drink about 2+ liters of water per day to stay hydrated, it makes me pee alot.

NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeggerPlease99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on OEP it didnt do much but then i started taking 1 in the morning and 1 at dinner time and it was good. I will definaetly use it again.

sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sizzurq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. I feel reduced sex drive and stim dick

Great appetite suppressant, keeps me wired all day.

Sometimes gives me ****ty sleep

Don't believe it actually does anything for fat except motivates me to work harder and increase heart rate

Not worth the price IMO. I'm better off with EC Stack
    ╲╭━━━━╮╲╲
    ╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲
    ┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲
    ╲┃╰━━╯┃━━
    ╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲
    ╲╲┛╲╲┗╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i only took 2 a day. one upon waking up and then one 6-8 hours later. i tried not to ever take one after 2pm though, just to avoid sleep probs.

rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rayishu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrueIrishTexan View Post
    only neg is reduced sex drive, not sure if its from the pill or what.
    The reduced sex drive is probably from your reduced calorie diet and not oxy. Thats why cutting sucks. Libido is all gone

Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000) Blakliffy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm on my 6th week of taking the stuff.

I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.

Other than random bursts of heat through my body I don't feel it has done anything for me in the gym or for fat loss.

The only time I get a burst of energy is when I haven't done anything all day.

I'll continue until week 8 and see if anything changes once I'm off the stuff.

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TrueIrishTexan View Post
    I started taking this Friday, so far have good results with it. only neg is reduced sex drive, not sure if its from the pill or what.

If you take this, tell me how well it worked for you. Thanks
    Been taking it for about half a year and I definitely feel it did its job. Mostly the caffeine and appetite suppressant part that is. The suppressant has worn off from the 1 pill in the morning. I haven't upped it to the two pill option yet.

I have noticed my sex drive is low though. Its more of a "I don't wanna do jack sh*t now.." kind of feeling. Must be the caffeine crash.

SeanPeazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me and My gf started taking Oxy ELite Pro 2 weeks ago.. we've been on a strict diet which consist of NOT consuming the following...

NO soda, Juice, Rice, alcohol, Fast Food of any sort, Canned food except low sodium tuna in water. And have been lifting and doing a minimum of 30-1hr or cardio everyday.

i have went from 297 lbs down to 279 lbs in 2 weeks. My gf has lost 13 lbs in the time period also. to me OEP is AWESOME with appetite craving and i love it. Be sure to consume ALOT of water while taking it!!.

as far as diet, i have been eating skinless chicken, salad,fish,steak, try cooking with olive oil more often and of course PORTION control!!

instead of me eating 3 huge meals a day... i drink one of my protein shakes for breakfast *MyoFusion* and from there i try to eat something healthy every 3-4hrs. it may be different for everyone else but has been giving me AWESOME results and this is just the beginning!.

on a side note, it DOES make me very hot and sweat more than normal but does NOT give me any wired feeling that other diet loss pills have given me in the past. OEP is the only diet supplement that i have had results like this ever.

Originally Posted by SeanPeazy View Post
    Me and My gf started taking Oxy ELite Pro 2 weeks ago.. we've been on a strict diet which consist of NOT consuming the following...

NO soda, Juice, Rice, alcohol, Fast Food of any sort, Canned food except low sodium tuna in water. And have been lifting and doing a minimum of 30-1hr or cardio everyday.

i have went from 297 lbs down to 279 lbs in 2 weeks. My gf has lost 13 lbs in the time period also. to me OEP is AWESOME with appetite craving and i love it. Be sure to consume ALOT of water while taking it!!.

as far as diet, i have been eating skinless chicken, salad,fish,steak, try cooking with olive oil more often and of course PORTION control!!

instead of me eating 3 huge meals a day... i drink one of my protein shakes for breakfast *MyoFusion* and from there i try to eat something healthy every 3-4hrs. it may be different for everyone else but has been giving me AWESOME results and this is just the beginning!.

on a side note, it DOES make me very hot and sweat more than normal but does NOT give me any wired feeling that other diet loss pills have given me in the past. OEP is the only diet supplement that i have had results like this ever.
    have fun maintaining that lifestyle i choose to practice moderation instead. btw good job on the loss so far, the majority of it is water weight, especially since you've cut out so much sodium. water weight =/= fat weight. i keep everything you've taken out of your diet IN my diet, i just choose to fit it in by counting calories. deprivation of the things you enjoy is easy for a short period of time, but eventually you'll rebound harder if you try to give it up completely.

PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulTM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanPeazy View Post
    to me OEP is AWESOME with appetite craving and i love it. Be sure to consume ALOT of water while taking it!!.
    Same here, biggest difference versus Lipo6 is the appetite control.