mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First time post Full Body workout question

this is my first post, sorry if it's not in the right section and long post. Im pretty new to weight lifting. I was wondering if two full body workouts a week is enough to build muscle and most importantly STRENGHT. i was doing two upper body one lower a week and i got good gains but now i have to start running more to get in shape for soccer. some info on me,im 16 height 5'9 but might of grown a few more weigh:149, i play soccer every day for 1:30-2:00 until it gets dark then i hit the gym but this is not practice w/ a team because we are off season so it's not as taxing on my body as practice but i do push myself dribbling as fast as i can etc. this is after school.
    my current workout program started a week ago.and added running . i switced from uppersx2 a week lower x1 even though i was making good gains to add running in because soccer starts in a few months and conditioning in around a month.

mon:A)Full Body+playing soccer
    tues:cardio+soccer
    wens:cardio+soccer
    thurs:B)Full Body+soccer
    fri:cardio+soccer
    sat:sprints+soccer
    sun:rest

heres the exercises i do in order and always lift heavy 8 reps or less upp body legs 10 or less
    squat 4 sets
    Deadlift 2 sets
    seated Dumbbell shOULDER press 3 sets
    A)chin ups 3 sets B)workout , pull ups 3 sets
    Incline BEnch press 3 sets B)flat bench press 3 sets
    Dips 2 sets

should i change volume??????????????????

i eat clean and try to eat as much as possible but dont count calories cuz its a annoying
    food i eat at typical day

7:00:breakfast: 1+1/2 serving oatmeal with milk, serving nuts, bannana, some raising, half whey shake, coffe but its another glass of milk and little coffe. on weekends and on tues and thurs:2 or 3 eggs with on two flat breads, cottage chesse on 1 slice of ham on each, milk coffe

9:20: snack at school:glass of milk with a kashi bar

11:05l:lunch school:sandwhich with olive oil on bread, a whole tomatoes some lettuce,2 glasses of milk

3:10:home:some meat or pasta left over from day before,apple,nuts maybe milk

6:00:some kind of meat with rice and salad

7:30 workout

8:30 PWO whey shake + raisins or apple or bannana

9:20: milk and or nuts/peanut butter natural

i try to drink a lot of water and try to sleep 8 hours but 7 for sure

ok so my questions are is (1)this enough to build muscle and STRENGHT MORE IMPORTANT 2 full bodys a week even with all the cardio(2) should i always start workouts with squat cuz its the big one or vary squats, dead, shoulder, bench?(3) change volume?????? on fullbody workouts??
    Last edited by mepc95; 01-18-2012 at 05:52 PM.