Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    10/19/2012

( Later )....changed my mind, I am not upset. 9 pounds ...5 of which is probably water from the higher carb diet I have been eating. I already knew it. The point is, I have made some huge progress in many areas of my life this year. A few pounds is not going to trip me up.
    I am a Mass Machine. My coach is a 6x National Champion. I will not act like a whiny wimpy girl. I just need to raise my standards.

Food Plan to follow

MzJules ... Mass Machine

1/2 Off Sale - Limited Time Offer - Audio Seminar Courses and Entire eBook Library

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today.
    ///[/QUOTE]
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    10/19/2012

eating plan, rough draft. Now I see why I am hungry and reaching for the wrong stuff. My percentages are way off. Look at the calories and fat grams! Nowhere near enough. Where the hell is my head? (in anatomy) Tomorrow I have to figure out my basic maintenance calories and figure out the percentages from there. I will put it in Excel and redesign my food plan shooting for 1900 calories again.

pre and postworkout:

1sc MM25 Protein ................ 111 cal,o fat, 25 p, 2 carbs
    1sc MM1000 Glutamine
    1/2 cup strawberries ............ 25 cal, 0 fat, 13 carbs

Totals: 272 cal, 0 fat, 50 p, 4 carbs

3/4 c oatmeal .................... 109 cal, 2 fat, 5 p, 19 carbs
    6 egg whites ...................... 102 cal, 20 p
    2c spinach ......................... 28 cal, 4 p, 4 carbs
    1c mushrooms ................. .. 15 cal, 2g p, 2g carbs

Totals: 254 cal, 2 fat, 31 p, 25 carbs

4oz canned chicken breast ... 120 cal, 2 fat, 26g p, 0 carbs
    2 cups broccoli .................... 62 cal, 0 fat, 5g p, 12 carbs
    1 Red Bell Pepper ............. 46 cal, 0 fat, 1g p, 9 carbs

totals: 212 cal, 2 fat, 32 p, 21 carbs

1 can tuna ......................... 180 cal, 1 fat, 13p
    1 c spinach ........................ 14 cal, 2p, 2 carbs

Totals: 194, 1 fat, 13 p, 2 carbs

4 oz turkey breast .............. 120 cal, 28 p
    3 c broccoli ........................ 93 cal, 0 fat, 9 protein, 18 carbs

Totals: 113 cal, 37p, 18 carbs,

4 oz chicken ...................... 120 cal,1 fat, 25 p,
    giant salad ........................ need time to measure

1145 cal, 70 carbs, 150 p, 6 g fat... not good

MzJules ... Mass Machine

1/2 Off Sale - Limited Time Offer - Audio Seminar Courses and Entire eBook Library

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    ///[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Awareness MzJules.... awareness!...
    that is the key

awareness of your daily diet

awareness of your weight by weighing weekly

this allows you to head things off sooner! rather than later and streamline your progress!

I know you are realizing this, cut if off in the future if you see your awareness slack off again
    Rooting for you - you can do it!
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

10/20/2012

saving this from the other thread.

I suggest that you take these three steps to improve your mind-muscle connection:

1. Take about 15 seconds a FEEL the muscle you are targeting (in this case, your chest) before you even start the set. It would be like me telling you to "think of your right big toe".....you can almost feel it. can't you? That's what you need to do before every single set with the targeted muscle group.

2. During the set, you must make a deliberate effort to feel the target muscle working--and put less emphasis on just moving the weight from "Point A" to "Point B." You may or may not need to train a little lighter to make sure you accomplish this. ... emphasis mine

3. After every set, stop for about 15 seconds and really evaluate exactly where you feel the stimulation. Was it where you wanted? If it was, continuing doing what you are doing and make that a habit. If not, make adjustments.

Brother, I KNOW that this may sound tedious and overly analytical--but this process is extremely EFFECTIVE.

The good thing about this three-step process is that, after doing it for every set of every workout for every body part for about a month, it will become a HABIT that you won't have to think about so much about in the future.

That's a really good investment of time, energy, and focus when you realize the lifelong awesome training habits you are creating.

MzJules ...

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    ///[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

10/20/2012

Chest

flat barbell BP..75lbs...3s/6 .. .... up 10lbs today .. sets were controlled and blasted on one .. having trouble targeting muscle .. working it out ...6
    Incline BB BenchP..75lbs ...3s/6 .. better target .. and focus .. just felt right and a 7
    Weighted Dips... cannot do this unassisted ... 105 counter weight/6[b/] ... lowered assist .. .. 7

Cardio ...10 min on bikel... 6 difficulty ... 67 cal

Working on meal plan still tonite. Planning it carefully so I have no excuse. Figuring out how I can feed myself a larger amount in the mornings when I work and have a meal I can easily eat on the way home in the car. this is the time of day I begin to slip and I believe it is because I have expended so much energy that my blood sugar is down and I am over hungry from not eating enough and so going for a carb rush. I have planned in a larger 2nd meal and a pretty hefty shake which I will put under my massage table if I am slammed. When I am done I will have a good meal ready to eat in the car and another shake when I get home until my metabolism is running properly again. It will take a few weeks for my body to believe I am not going into starve mode again. Considering using a meal replacement for a few weeks until I get rolling. The simpler the better with all I have going on ..... I will decide tomorrow.

Skip talked about tracking progress in different areas. Not just my food and working out but in my studies. Making money too! How many muscles did I learn this week? Do I understand their relationships and what they do? A goal for this next week will be to set up a charting system for this. .................. I realized that my goal for the year starting out was to earn an extra 6,000 dollars, I have done over half of that so far. Good thing, with all the gas and childcare, I need it right now!

Can I do another 30,000 or more next year?... Maybe ... Have to figure that out.

MzJules ...

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    ///[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-20-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the kind words MzJ

Might have to use that as a testimonial
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

10/22/2012

Can apples make you fat? .... yes! if you eat too many of them ...with almonds ... and everything else you are eating..... just really examining what I have been eating the last 3 mos. ... I have been very focused on schooling and stepping into a new field of work. I lost my focus on my food plan. It was easy to think that eating extra apples and almonds or other "heathy" foods because I was not prepared, would not hurt. I was working out as well as I could but I really do see that the structured food plan is so key. ... What has Skip been saying for all these months? Diet is 85% of your BB success. ... MzJules

10/22/2012

Loved this quote in ******** today! ...Thanks Skip!

""Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. " --Calvin Coolidge Keep on keepin' on. #IAmAMassMachine!"[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by MzJules View Post
    10/22/2012

Meal plan in place and solid.

Felt uncomfortable at work today ... I won't be there long. I must keep my eyes on the reason I am there for this time and use it to practice my craft. Stay clear on the mission. Crystal clear on my goals.

Tomorrow

..Back and Traps

Deadlifts... 65lbs ...3s/6 ...
    Bentover Rows ...75lbs ..2/6 ...
    Cable rows ... 105lbs ....2s/6 ...
    Pullups ...155 counter ... 1 s 7 ...

What Was Great About Today?

**** Perfect eating ...5 meals .. 3 shakes ... doing the dance! ..back on it.

1. IT RAINED! .... My favorite weather ... I do not understand why exactly but I feel energetic when it rains. I want to be out in it. Energy level is high today.
    2. motivating coaching call this morning. I am shifting gears again.
    3. made great money today! Two outside bookings this week ....
    4. more progress on organization.
    5. all neck muscles memorized.

What Could I Have Done Better

1. Better attitude today about work. I am a Mass Machine. I control the frame and make things work for me.

More Enjoyment

1. Feeling pretty good today but I could always do more. Produce more.

Tomorrow

[b][i]1. Back and Traps .. excited about going into the gym
    2. work ... I control the frame .. I attract the best tippers and have a high request rate
    3. Food ...eat every meal tomorrow especially in the evening ... drink water ... take supplements
    4. organize my space ... continue working on this. ...
    5. 1 hoour muscle study

ran out of MM250. should be here tomorrow. I hate it when that happens.

MzJules ... Mass Machine

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    ///

10/23/2012

..Back and Traps

Deadlifts... 65lbs ...3s/6 ... 5
    Bentover Rows ...75lbs ..2/6 ...6
    Cable rows ... 105lbs ....2s/6 ...6
    Pullups ...155 counter ... 1 s 7 ... 5

**** Perfect eating ...5 meals .. 2 shakes ...
    1. Made money
    2. enjoyed being in the gym with Brenda
    3. made great money today! Two outside bookings this week ....
    4. more progress on organization.
    5. MUSCLE STUDY

1. better use of my time. I am going to track this.

More Enjoyment

1.Produce more.

Tomorrow

[b][i]1. Shoulders, Abs ,Calves ..
    2. work ... another opportunity to make some money while practicing what I have learned ..
    3. Food ...eat every meal tomorrow especially in the mid afternoon on ... watch for that emotional fix craving to set in. What can I replace it with? My vision. what I want to look like. The freedom and power I will feel will be so awesome. I remember it. That is who I am. I really want it.... The fat must go.

4. organize my space ... continue working on this ... I am loving the result.... Going through every paper and getting rid of old Docs ... so many notebooks filled to the brim with my writing over the past 3 years.

5. 1 hour minimum muscle study .... I am not serious enough yet ..I have to put on my Clark Kent glasses and become a Nerd.

[b]It must seem strange to some people these rantings and declarations over and over saying "I will make it, no matter what". The journey is actually a blast and frustrating and painful and so cool all at once.

I am just now thinking how I should utilize my time more wisely. I am starting to track more closely>>
    1. my food
    2. my workouts, cardio
    3. finances more closely.. how can I use this resource more wisely
    4. my schedule and the time I have to use for what I need to do, how can I use it better?
    5. who I need to connect with to help put me where I want to go ...
    6. small jobs everyday to create momentum
    7. TRACK ALL MUSCLE STUDY , CREATE DEADLINES

MzJules ... Mass Machine

Click Here or Here

Click here to order

10/23/2012

5 actions I can take everyday towards my goals

1. high execution level of mealplan .... 5 meals a day at scheduled times
    2. Stretch, cardio, train 5 days minimum, stretch everyday, extra cardio when able on weekends
    3. immerse myself everyday in Neuromuscular Reprogramming, the study of Anatomy and muscle testing, Practice palpation skills when possible on clients ..... practice, learn, become a professional
    4. Track progress in money, studying, workouts, cardio, stretching, food ... know how much I have done ... create momentum
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and get clear.

MzJules ... Mass Machine

Click Here or Here

Click here to order
    [/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by mzjules View Post
    10/23/2012

shoulders,abs, calves

cable crunches ... 120lbs ... 2s/17 ... Reps are still high but the weight is light .. Getting better at isolating.... 7
    weighted leg raises... 2s/15lbs/12 ... 7
    seated calf raises... 75lbs...2s/8 ... Flexing hard on the one, focusing on targeting ...7
    leg press calf raises ....405lbs ...2s/8 ... Felt a little burn at the end ... Just focusing on the blast on one... 7
    standing calf raises ... 210bs....1s/8.... ... Feeling calves now ... Isolation is really key ... .. 7
    military press ...40lbs... 2s/6 .... ... Still feeling tweaky lats ... Wondering if i will ever get over this ... I need more body work done on myself .7
    side lateral db raises ... 15lbs... 2s/4.. ...i keeping this light .. My levators are still acting up ... Working through it all...6
    seated rear db raises ... 15lbs ... 2s/6 ... Do well with this one ... Target, focus and lift ...7

stretching session ...15 minutes ...7 ...

cardio ...15 min ... Bike...good sweat ... Lost stats ...

5 actions i can take everyday towards my goals

1. High execution level of mealplan .... 5 meals a day at scheduled times
    2. Stretch, cardio, train 5 days minimum, stretch everyday, extra cardio when able on weekends
    3. Immerse myself everyday in neuromuscular reprogramming, the study of anatomy and muscle testing, practice palpation skills when possible on clients ..... Practice, learn, become a professional
    4. Track progress in money, studying, workouts, cardio, stretching, food ... Know how much i have done ... Create momentum
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do i want right now? Where do i want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and get clear.

mzjules ... Mass machine

1/2 off sale - limited time offer - audio seminar courses and entire ebook library

click here or here

click here to order
    skip la cour's mass machine nutrition
    right here on bodybuilding.com today.
    [/quote]///

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "It must seem strange to some people these rantings and declarations over and over saying "I will make it, no matter what". The journey is actually a blast and frustrating and painful and so cool all at once."

I love it - smiling:

Who says you can't have fun on a Thursday! Visit my journal for fun with back training!
    Visit:

10/25/2012

Squats... 65lbs..4s/6 ... very light but lots of intensity, form was strong and I worked my legs pretty well ... 7
    Stiffleg Deadlift ... 65lbs .. 2s/6 ...very light again ... same intensity and good form ... my head was in it..7
    Weighted Lunges ...25lbs ...2s/6 ... my balance really sucks sometimes ... got some good lunges in however ... 6

stretching ...15 minutes ... got real warm

cardio ...15 min ...bike ...

felt very good in the gym today. Eating has been right on this week and I am feeling my body releasing water and revving up. This is fuel, this is a way of life. It's amazing to me. When I control my food everything else comes online too. I have to think about this more. ... I absolutely need tight structure when it comes to day to day activities. I was thinking this morning how because I have a day off today I could not figure out what to do first, except eating and working out, but I see I need a better plan each day. The structure creates the pressure I need to move! The pressure is my friend. Making a list Skip suggested in a thread post. 10 things that will happen if I reach my goals and 10 things that will happen if I do not. Pain and Pleasure.

MzJules
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-25-2012 at 02:29 PM.

10/26/2012

Good Reminder

"Good Reminder" --you just wanted Skip's abs in your journal - smiling WITH you!
    Visit:

[QUOTE=MzJules;969909703]10/26/2012

Chest

flat barbell BP..65lbs...3s/6 .. .... down 10lbs today .. interesting how well I was able to target and really feel my pecs flexing. the last set I was not able to connect as well. I have never felt my pecs fire quite like that before. did I progress too fast in the beginning and not focus enough on really understanding what I am doing? I thought I did. .......I am growing ... ...7
    Incline BB BenchP..75lbs ...3s/6 .. harder time connecting with muscle on this... not discouraged ... I am progressing ... 7
    Weighted Dips... cannot do this unassisted ... 105 counter weight/6.... much better target here! first time feeling my pecs like this on this exercise. [b/] 7

Cardio ...15 min on bike... 5/8 difficulty ... 72 cal

20 min stretching ... before

[b]I think I have a lot of guilt about the relationships in my life. I mean, I feel guilty that I cannot pay attention to everyone the way they would like. It makes me want to stay away more...... What the heck do I have to feel guilty about? I am not different than anyone else trying to transform themselves so completely. It takes a lot of time and focus and .................. I'm going to bed and not thinking about anything!

5 actions I can take everyday towards my goals

1. high execution level of mealplan .... 5 meals a day at scheduled times...
    3. immerse myself everyday in Neuromuscular Reprogramming, the study of Anatomy and muscle testing, Practice palpation skills when possible on clients ..... practice, learn, become a professional
    4. Track progress in money, studying, workouts, cardio, stretching, food ... know how much I have done ... create momentum
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and get clear.

I need to refine these daily actions

MzJules ... Mass Machine

Click Here or Here///

10/27/2012

An answer Skip gave on the board to a nutrition question ... great answer

You shouldn't struggle with this issue--especially when you have a good grasp of the "big picture" when it comes to your eating habits and overall bodybuilding and training goals.

Ask yourself this question:

Will missing this meal hurt my muscle building/fat loss efforts--or will it throw me off mentally and emotionally?

Also, tell me what your ultimate goals are when it comes to your bodybuilding and training? Are you trying to be a top level competitive bodybuilder with a show in 8 weeks--or just trying to look great and be healthy? There's a big difference in how, myself, would approach this dilemma depending on the situation--but I'm not you--and that's very important to understand.

I struggle when answering this question because I am writing this answer for EVERYONE to read--but it really comes down to your personal and specific situation.

Much of all of this really depends on how your brain is programmed and what "success" means to you. Everyone is different--but everyone wants a "black and white" answer.

I can easily tell you to "Go ahead and eat 'junk' (even though I am not quite sure what that means to you) because one meal every once in awhile isn't going to make a difference."

For many people, that would be the "right" answer. But from my experience working with so many people for so many years, that kind of advice is an open invitation and a "blessing" for many people to lower their standards and, without realizing it, they are missing meals all the time and eating junk more often because they were told by someone they chose to listen to that "it doesn't matter."

It then also becomes pervasive in ALL areas of their bodybuilding and training efforts. Before they know it, cutting a workout short doesn't matter; skipping a cardio session doesn't matter; not going for that one more rep doesn't matter; an even missing a workout doesn't matter.

Some people would take that very same answer, keep it in the proper context, and do just fine with it.

Some people would even argue that all of those little tasks actually do not matter. And you know what? I can agree with them to a certain extent. Individually, many of those things do not matter--but collectively they most certainly do.

Do you get my point?

That's why I believe an effective coach sets OUTRAGEOUS STANDARDS for his students to aspire to. Those standards that they establish for their students should be at a level HIGHER than what they are currently doing. Not too high that they become overwhelmed, mind you. EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET can raise their current standards for everything they do!

You do NOT need a coach to make you feel better when you fall short of your own, self-imposed standards. That's what you have your mother for. That's what you have the people in your life who think you are doing great just doing what you are currently doing (even though YOU want more out of yourself). Explain your shortcomings to them.

Hell, just scour the internet. There is currently a growing trend of fitness internet gurus who will tell you that "it doesn't matter so don't worry about it." If that type of advice works for you and it keeps you on the right track--that's awesome. Just remember that is because that's how YOU have sorted all of the factors in your own mind to make them work. That perspective and that approach works for YOU and help you become your very best.

It does NOT work for everyone.

At the same time, I don't know too many people who could be dedicated enough to prepare meals weeks in advance. If that was the standard they were expected to live up to, 99.9% of them would fail.

With all of that being said......

Creatively find a way to eat what you have planned and when you have planned to eat. Live up to your own self-imposed standards as much as you can. When you fall short, you bounce back to "fight another day" just like you must do to be successful in ANY area of your life.

One more point:

Many people like to break down bodybuilding and training success down to "sets, reps, and an eating plan." They are determined to neatly cram all of this in a "box." When they fall short in their efforts, it is either because of genetic limitations or someone else is taking drugs. They don't re-evaluate their standards to determine if they are truly high enough for them to success at the level they really want--because they aren't looking inward. They are looking at the "sets, reps, and an eating plan."

Success in ALL areas of life ultimately comes down to who has the SUPERIOR MINDSET. With information so freely available, the "right" set of strategies to succeed in ANYTHING are already out there--but very few people actually succeed.

It obviously just doesn't come down to learning the best information.

GREAT QUESTION, rdcopps!

Train Hard. Think Big.

Click here to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition MM1000 Micronized Creatine here on Bodybuilding.com.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    "Good Reminder" --you just wanted Skip's abs in your journal - smiling WITH you!
    it's that obvious? ..... Dang! ...
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-27-2012 at 12:26 PM.

10/27/2012

Well, I missed a workout today ... it could not be helped. Taking it in stride and moving forward.

5 actions I can take towards my goals today

1. high execution level of mealplan .... 5 meals a day at scheduled times...10
    2. Stretch, cardio, train ...4
    3. the study of Anatomy, muscle testing and palpation skills ... 8
    4. Track progress in money ... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and stay clear. ...7

Creatively find a way to eat what you have planned and when you have planned to eat. Live up to your own self-imposed standards as much as you can. When you fall short, you bounce back to "fight another day" just like you must do to be successful in ANY area of your life. "Skip"

1. Made money
    2. took care of some important business today
    3. completed application for Bodywork Practitioner Certification ... finger prints and passport photo ID to go. Sending it off next week. (I know I already said this but got distracted)
    4. more progress on organization.... this has turned into quite a project. Thinking about painting the walls now.
    5. MUSCLE STUDY ....

1. even better use of my time. I am going to track this.

More Enjoyment

1. I need to try harder to capture my thoughts on paper. I think of lots of good ideas and then I forget them. Very irritating.

Tomorrow

[b][i]1. Abs, Tri, Biceps, forearms

Swiss Ball Crunch 3s/25lbs/20 ...
    Swiss Ball Leg Raises ....2/25 ... ..
    [b]Lying Triceps extension...3s/25/30lbs/6[b/] ...
    Cable Pulldown ... 2/105lbs/17/14 ....
    DB Incline Tricep Extension... 1s/30lbs/6 ... ...
    Barbell Curls... ..30lbs ..3s/6 . ...
    Curlbar curls.. 40lbs..2s 6 ...
    2. school ...ethics class tomorrow ...
    3. Food ...eat every meal tomorrow ... Going for 35 out of 35! Yeah!

I have spent a lot of time thinking there was something wrong with me because of my inability to make the progress I would like in many areas. I realize now that I simply did not know how to proceed properly..... It's such a relief!

I really have a "longing" to sing .... it's been awhile.

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-27-2012 at 11:35 PM.

10/27/2012

School, great connections! I can't believe I stood up and announced I was a republican in a room full of Dems and Liberals today. ...I made some good points, it was fun.... these labels are so filled with abberations it's like the church. Split up into different denominations ... I am probably more of a Constitutionalist ....anyway , shopping, cooking, packing meals ...................exhausted ..... to bed.

Coaching call tomorrow .... ... I am loving this coaching thing ...Very valuable! ... I had no idea!

///

10/29/2012

Rest week ... one week early but I need it. I will continue stretching and cardio to maintain the flexibility I need for work and keep my metabolism up. .... I have finally adjusted to putting the gym in a different position of focus for the last several months ...... lowering the weights and adding a much longer stretching routine has made a lot of difference in my performance. ..I am much more calm and focused when I workout.... I always look forward to using a new workout routine. I like the change. The soreness I feel the first week after taking off ...I absolutely love.

I will challenge myself with cardio. I enjoy the time to just focus on it. .. I can build up some steam and I love the way it makes me feel.

[b]I get a break from school for almost 2 mos. My goal is to nail this Anatomy to the wall, study muscle testing and practice palpation as much as I can.

Great coaching call this morning. I really am doing pretty good all in all. ... I am learning to track everything. It really does make a difference and it certainly makes everything more fun I'm finding.

[b]I

5 Daily Actions ... score ..4/5

1. 5 meals a day scheduled times...7 ...missed 2 ..dang! ..7
    2. Stretch, cardio, ...10
    4. Track money ... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and stay clear. ...10

"Creatively find a way to eat what you have planned and when you have planned to eat. Live up to your own self-imposed standards as much as you can. When you fall short, you bounce back to "fight another day" just like you must do to be successful in ANY area of your life. "Skip"

1. Made money
    2. planned out the next 2 mos .... getting ready for the call to begin working a Healus Clinic. It may be as soon as the middle of November. I cannot WAIT!!
    3. Great coaching call ...
    4.continued organization .... I have written a lot these last few years but it is in so many books and slips of paper and pads. I will have to go through it all as a project but it is altleast all together now.
    5. MUSCLE STUDY ....

1. even better use of my time. I am going to track this. ...( Oh yeah! forgot this one.)

More Enjoyment

1. take time again for dreaming. I have not done that in awhile.

Tomorrow

[b][i]1. Cardio, stretching.
    2. Eat all 5 meals and shakes
    3. Take a half hour to just dream and think .... I really need to do this
    4. Make money
    5. Study ...

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MzJules; 10-29-2012 at 10:43 PM.

10/30/2012

Lost my post. I hat that. Great day, made great money, good connections, jobs done, disciplines done.

[b]In the gym I did cardio and really stretched well. It felt great.. ...but, I found myself looking over at the weights and watching a woman lifting. I have not seen her before and while she was not lifting real heavy she was in great shape. Anyway, I wanted to change my mind about the rest week. Ha! ..

5 Daily Actions ... score ..4/5

1. 5 meals a day scheduled times...7 ...
    4. Track money ... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and stay clear. ...10

Tomorrow

3. Take a half hour to just dream and think .... I really need to do this
    4. Make money
    5. Study ...

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

10/31/2012

Cardio ...6 ...20 min ...98 cal.

Stretching ...20 min

5 Daily Actions ... score ..5/5[/i]

1. 5 meals a day scheduled times...7 ...
    4. Track money ... ...10

Tomorrow

3.weave in muscle study throughout the day ... stay on it ... learn it
    4. Make money ...
    5. do some chores

Created a tracking system for everything I am doing in one book. Daily disciplines, Money tracking, and a daily tasks list.

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...//

11/1/2012

Wow ...November already ...

I have begun to read my journal from the beginning. My assignment. ... I am having some interesting feelings about it. " smilin " Captured a few things I still like.

Fortune and success gravitate toward those whose minds have been prepared to "attract" them, just as surely as water gravitates to the ocean. I will take action everyday toward preparing myself mentally for success.

When we struggle and win, everyone around you is lifted up.

Cardio ...6 ...20 min ...94 cal.

Stretching ...20 min

5 Daily Actions ... score ..5/5[/i]

1. 5 meals a day scheduled times...5 ...
    3. the study of Anatomy, muscle testing and palpation skills ...4
    4. Track money ... spent too much, I really have to examine the way I use my resources more closely. I may have a leak ..... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision for this time of my life, what do I want right now? Where do I want all these actions to take me ultimately? Read, write and stay clear. ...5 ...Did some dreaming

Tomorrow

3.weave in muscle study throughout the day ... stay on it ... learn it
    4. Make money ...
    5. control the frame of my emotions ... How is my mindset? Am I thinking about the next level and what it might feel like?

Created a tracking system for everything I am doing in one book. Daily disciplines, Money tracking, and a daily tasks list.

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...//[/QUOTE]

11/2 and 3/2012

super productive AND disrupted days. .. It's ok ... I am moving forward and keep on keepin on.

When we struggle and win, everyone around you is lifted up.

Fri .... Cardio ...6 ...20 min ...91 cal.
    Stretching ...20 min

Sat. ...stretching ...30 min

5 Daily Actions ... score ..3/5[/i][/b]

3. the study of Anatomy, muscle testing and palpation skills ...10
    4. Track money ... ...10
    5. [i]Work on and read daily my vision ...7

Tomorrow

[b]1. Cardio, stretching.
    3.school ...refine my skill
    4.work on visualization .. remember what I want ...see it , hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it, smell it BE IT!
    5. Get information I need to make a decision about an aspect of my fitness that will benefit the work I am doing. I believe it will add to my knowledge of the body and add a new tool to the therapies I offer. It will add to my uniqueness.

great day at school ... Im really getting it ... its funny how the more I "get" the more I realize how vast the subject is. ... Always another level ....

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...//[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MzJules; 11-03-2012 at 08:44 PM.

11/4/2012

School...all weekend ...tired but happy

This was one of the best and worse weeks I have had in awhile..... interesting how both of those states can co-exist within you. ...I found this in my journal ... I love it.

" Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become your character. And watch your character for it becomes your destiny! ............ We become what we think." Margaret Thatcher ...the Iron Lady

Stretching ...40 min ... this felt great

5 Daily Actions ... score ..2/5

2. Stretch, ...10
    4. Track money ... ...0
    5. Work on and read daily my vision ...0

Tomorrow

1. Cardio, stretching.
    3.coaching call
    4.Do some meal planning and shopping
    5. Arrange notes from this last week

Meals were 29-35
    Disciplines... 25-35
    Daily tasks ... Will begin this week

Found this in my journal too ... smile

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!! I DO NOT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO OR GIVE UP OR EXPOSE! I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!! I WILL WIN!!! I WILL OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE, REPLACE EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT WITH THE TRUTH. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. I WILL FACE THIS GOLIATH AND USE EVERY WEAPON I HAVE. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THINGS LOOK LIKE NOW. "ASK BELIEVING YOU WILL RECEIVE AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU". I'M ASKING, I'M BELIEVING, I AM RECEIVING!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS. I AM GOING TO TRANSFORM MYSELF, I WILL WIN!! I WILL DO MY DAILY DISCIPLINES. I WILL BE AT THE GYM AT 6:00 AM. I WILL EAT PERFECTLY AT EVERY MEAL AND WILL NOT MISS ANY! I WILL DRINK WATER AND SLEEP ENOUGH. I WILL KEEP MY GOALS IN FRONT OF ME AT ALL TIMES. I WILL SEE, FEEL, TASTE, SMELL, EXPERIENCE WITH FULL EMOTION MY WIN!! I WILL PUSH AND WORK AND PRODUCE AND LEARN AND HIT NEW LEVELS EVERY WEEK AND DO IT ALL JOYFULLY! I WILL USE THIS AMAZING MIND AND IMAGINATION TO MANIFEST EXCELLENCE IN MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT. I WILL NOT SLACK OR BACK OFF. I AM A MASSMACHINE, WELL OILED AND FULLY CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WHAT EVER I PUT MY MIND TO.

Reminder:
    You've lost 94lbs without the aid of pills, potions, bypass or any other gimmicks... I AM FOCUSED!
    You could not even get off the floor 7 mos ago... I AM STRONG!
    You recognized the EXACT leader you needed... I AM INTUITIVE!
    You did the research and gained the knowledge you need to execute your plan ...I AM SMART!
    You understand the power of your mind to manifest change and excellence.... I AM WISE!
    You have a good, strong, healthy body in spite of what you have done to it.... I AM BLESSED!
    You made a decision months ago and have not stopped...I AM PERSISTENT!
    You have established accountability and transparency in several ways....I AM COURAGEOUS!
    You have not given up in spite of many challenges .... I AM DETERMINED!
    You have people in your corner rooting for you ... I AM LOVED!!

MzJules ... Mass Machine ...//[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MzJules; 11-04-2012 at 11:09 PM.

11/5/2012

Very good stuff in this podcast. I highly recommend a listen.

Podcast #16 - October 31, 2012

Success Strategies That You May Not Fully Understand Yet (Don't Listen To This Podcast Unless You Want To Be MASSIVELY Successful!)

Click Here to listen and/or download this week's podcast.[/QUOTE]

11/6/2012

Got the call today... ...going to a meeting about working at the Healus Clinic next Monday. ... "Doing the dance, uhuh"

I am so loving the coaching ... if you can ... I highly recommend it. The deal Skip is offering is an absolute steal!

Having a good week working on clarity about what I want and integrating it all into one vision. I see that I was compartmentalizing.

Stretching ...20 min ...
    Cardio .. 6/97/15 min ...bike

BB Bench Press ...65lbs..3s/6 ... warmups went well... I added 20lbs ... pushing through an achey upper back from working. Kept pulling myself back into what I was doing, my goals and the "mindset". ... just keep swimming .. you will arrive
    Incline DB Bench ...15lbs ,,, 2s/6 ... This was new for me ...I liked this movement ... chest was engaged ...back feels better... I am encouraged
    Incline BB Bench ... ,,,65lbs ... working up the intensity to target and execute ,,, felt my pecs fire ..very satisfying ...
    Tricep Pushdown ... 120lbs/90lbs ...2s/6 ...back is feeling very challenged ...deep breaths, focus on target ... I can overcome this new challenge
    Lying tricep Presses ...20lbs ...2/6 ... very light but I made the most of it ...

[b] My workouts feel so strange to me now. I have had to make so many adjustments in weight. I am very focused on stretching and staying flexible. I have pinpointed weakness's in my Psoas, glute Medius and my erector Spinae. It explains the problems I have been having lifting this whole time. I will work this out too eventually and regain the strength and balance I had once.

Overall workout ... 5 ..

5 Daily Actions ... score ..5/5

2. Stretch, ...10
    4. Track money ... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision ...10

Meals were 5-5
    Disciplines... 5-5
    Daily tasks ... 1-5 ..workin on this one

What was Great About My Day?

1. Made money
    2. Got the call I have been waiting for !! Being briefed on working at Healus Clinic.
    3. Getting some good results for people this week so far ... my work is progressing nicely ... muscle testing technique is getting more clear to me. Having a conversation with the body .. listening to it and understanding how to proceed..... AWESOME!!
    4. feeling a little rebellious toward all the tracking .. ... accountability Jules ... do you really want to reach a higher level and become what you envision? ...Then you must do the Disciplines at a higher level this time. Execute them with more precision than before.
    5. MUSCLE STUDY .... I am naming every muscle I touch while working ... the client's seem to like being educated on why they are in pain. I need to get really good at the muscle naming and their actions and relationships. I know I keep saying that ... it must become an obsession .

1. better use of my time.

More Enjoyment

1. More results ... I think I will start with just 5 daily tasks ... my days do not always go as planned due to the people in my life. I feel like I need to get even more focused right now which always means cutting people off to a certain degree. I have thought about his a lot. ... I have decided I am going to simply explain to everyone what I am doing again. .....I am about to make another transition toward my ultimate financial and vocational goals. I will handle this with grace and poise and make my place in this new environment.

Tomorrow

1. Legs ..
    2. work ... another opportunity to make some money while practicing what I have learned ..
    3. Food ...eat every meal on time... watch for that emotional craving to set in. What can I replace it with? My vision. what I want to look like. The freedom and power I will feel will be so awesome. I remember it..... I wasn't always heavy ... it will bew so much more fun this time ....
    5. 1 hour minimum muscle study ....

MzJules ... Mass Machine
    Last edited by MzJules; 11-07-2012 at 10:55 PM.

11/6/2012

Awesome connections today ... felt much more engaged in the gym than I have for several weeks. No school for a couple months. I plan on using the time to step up my execution in the gym, no matter what the weight, and am trying to fit two cardio sessions a day in..... I have added a couple stretches and strengthening moves to my stretching routine to strengthen my back and medial glutes. Also a Psoas stretch and activator. Tracking this. ...
    I have come to see all these physical challenges I am facing right now as teaching tools. In working out my own issues I add to my knowledge of how to approach others.......

How real to you are are the things you want? ... are they just wishes and hopes or do you live in it as though it is already yours? ... I am recapturing the drive for the prize I had just a few months ago and really thinking about why I am doing all of this again ....

Stretching ...20 min ...
    Cardio .. 6/89/15 min/4.3mi ...bike .... felt really good

Squats ....45lbs..3s/6 ... back a little tweaky but managed it well ... not heavy but it felt effective
    Leg Press...245lbs ,,, 2s/6 ... haven't done this one in awhile ... focused on form and got my knees down low, pushed on the one hard, kept constant tension
    Leg Curls ...60lbs ...2/6 ..both sets very targeted
    Stiffleg deadlift .... 45lbs/lbs ...2s/6 ... made the most of the weight, targeted and intense ...
    Overall workout ... 5 ..

5 Daily Actions ... score ..5/5

1. 5 meals a day scheduled times...10
    2. Stretch, ...10
    4. Track money ... ...10
    5. Work on and read daily my vision ...10

Tomorrow

1.Back and Biceps
    Barbell rows ...3s/4-6
    Pulldowns ...2s/4-6
    Low Pulley rows,vbar ...2s/4-6
    Low Pulley rows,straight bar ...2s/4-6
    Alternating DB Curls...2/4-6
    BB Curls ...2s/4-6
    Hammer curls..1s/4-6

3. make money
    4. Finish shopping
    5. Study

Meals were 5-5
    Disciplines... 5-5
    Daily tasks ... 2-5 ..

What was Great About My Day?

1. Made money
    2. booked another outside client
    3. better execution at the gym
    4. Feeling more confident today

1. better use of my time....always!

More Enjoyment

1. More results ... Keep making progress towards my goals

MzJules ... Mass Machine
    ///

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast