Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What was good about my day.
    Ate perfectly
    Upped my weights in a couple places ... achy shoulders are talking to me tonite.
    More work pouring in .. ... I am putting money aside to buy my first Mass pack
    Made family connections

What could have been better.
    I could have been more patient and loving with someone
    Could have done a couple more tasks
    Need to work on pulling my journal together with logos and get myself up on yt and fb ... Need to break it down and do it.
    tighter organization of my time ... produce more

Fun? all day was great (except when I got grouchy with someone)

Listened to a podcast today by Skip about the limiting beliefs we carry. I really do believe I can do this but I am thinking in that "hardgainer" mindset around my weight and diet. I understand that I have been using my age and the hormonal stuff I deal with to be a reason why I may have some trouble losing or that I may not be able to put muscle on so easily and blah, blah, blah. NEGATORY!! I adapt, tweak and give my body what it needs to succeed. I release this limitation and take responsibility for figuring out my strategy.
    I DO NOT have a hard time losing weight. I DO NOT make excuses. I only need to refine my strategy and Think! Everything I need to keeping moving forward is available if I use my HEAD!

Up at 5 tomorrow. Back day.

MzJ
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10) MzJules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quick post.
    Listened to the affirmations..what an awesome gift Skip has given us today! I am going to listen to this everyday for the next 30 days faithfully..
    I will post my work out and food later.
    I am feeling a deep sense of gratitude and joy today. In the last three weeks lost 5 lbs, began using heavier weights, new routine, new ideas and attitudes leaking into everything I do. I have a deep sense of expectation, kind of like a kid who knows Christmas is coming in a few days! I LIKE IT!!!

MzJules
    "Transcending strengths and weaknesses, genius guides us in the expression of our character and the discovery of our calling."

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MzJules View Post
    I am feeling a deep sense of gratitude and joy today. In the last three weeks lost 5 lbs, began using heavier weights, new routine, new ideas and attitudes leaking into everything I do.
    Awesome job MzJules keep up the great work!

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayflex6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick post.
    Listened to the affirmations..what an awesome gift Skip has given us today! I am going to listen to this everyday for the next 30 days faithfully..
    I will post my work out and food later.
    I am feeling a deep sense of gratitude and joy today. In the last three weeks lost 5 lbs, began using heavier weights, new routine, new ideas and attitudes leaking into everything I do. I have a deep sense of expectation, kind of like a kid who knows Christmas is coming in a few days! I LIKE IT!!!

MzJules
    Hey there! Just stopping by your journal and you're doing great! Congrats on the 5lbs weight loss too! I HIGHLY suggest listening to the mp3 file skip posted. I've been using it for over 6 months now and it definitely sticks in your mind! Keep it up MzJules

Justin
    A Captain for "Results University." Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Challenge

bodygroup: http://groups.bodybuilding.com/mm_bulking_and_cutting_challenge
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141324201

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion....Impossible is nothing." - Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    thanks for the encouragement Canz ... I really enjoy your journal. Wishing you a quick and complete recovery.

MzJ

Originally Posted by jayflex6 View Post
    Hey there! Just stopping by your journal and you're doing great! Congrats on the 5lbs weight loss too! I HIGHLY suggest listening to the mp3 file skip posted. I've been using it for over 6 months now and it definitely sticks in your mind! Keep it up MzJules

Justin
    thankyou Jayflex for your encouragement. I agree the mental stimulation and training is excellent so far. I am lovin it. Keep up your good work, you look like you are serious!

MzJ

What was good about today.

Ate all my meals ... but missed a shake which brought my protein intake down by 50g.
    Drank all my water
    Studied and mirrored moves for form before my work out. When I got to the gym I was still doing the routine in my head. I knocked it right out and pushed my weight up again on a couple.
    Began my thirty days of listening to the affirmations, a new daily discipline.
    went to a friend's and hung out all afternoon and eve. Just enjoyed myself and got a some work done while I was there!!

What could have gone better?

Did not get movin as early as I had planned which made me feel rushed to get everything done this morning. It distracted me in the beginning of my workout.
    Today was more about relaxation and enjoying connecting.

More fun?
    I had a great time today but I could enjoy it more if I followed my schedule earlier.

changed my protein to white fish today. Feeling kind of bogged down by chicken and turkey. It made a big difference in how I feel. Lighter. My back was achy form my workout. Uncomfortable but I like the feeling.
    Workout 8
    Day ... 8

MzJ

Okay ... I get it ... adjusting my standards today. AND reading labels more closely!

Visualized whole work out. Visualized each muscle I want to fire.

Flat barbell Bench ... visualized good form ... started off with 30lbs, 3 warm ups,12 reps, easy. ,
    2 acclimation 60lbs .. 4 reps ... knew I could push more
    3 sets ..70lbs ... 6 reps ... pushing hard at the end .. I could have pushed more ... working my way up! very focused.

I really hate all the conversations going on around me!!! Time for headphones and music

Incline Dumbell Bench press ...17.5 ...12r/ 2 sets ..... 22.5/.. 2 sets ..8/4 reps .... 27.5 ..3sets... 6r
    Heavy at the end but the visualization really helps. Kept my form good and controlled the weight. I could have done more weight. getting there.

Dips ... no weight yet, bent knees ... visualized and did 3 sets of 8 ... Last set hurt but I pressed through...
    I can do more!

Leg lifts .. no weight yet ...2 sets of 15 ... puffing a little at the end but great rhythm, stomach targeted ,
    I can do more next time!

Weighted Cable Crunch2 warm up .. 120lbs/12 ... 3sets 160lbs /15r

Incline crunches/10lbs/3sets/20 OUCH! loved it ... very focused

my workout was an 8 .. I know I can do more .. working my way into a new place of focus ... did not talk to anyone at the gym ... Controlled the environment ... Used visualization really well today... I am learning this lifestyle... I can do this ... it feels natural
    Found a couple things I have been doing wrong in my diet ... raising my standards in this area.

Taking a quiet time for myself today and examining my standards in several areas.

Take care of chores and shopping, organize my home, redefining my personal space to better reflect my goals and standards. I am a Mass Machine!! I have high goals. I will raise my standards accordingly to reach those goals.
    Love your journals Mass Machines! Keep it up!! It's like food for me.

MzJules

What went well today.
    1.Made adjustments to several things I have been eating. See if it gets my weight moving a little more quickly. There were some fats and carbs I was not counting. thought about how my lack of attention to details has hampered me in other areas of my life.
    2. Started to examine my standards and write them down. Not just in my food and working out but all areas. Quite a job and very eye opening.
    3. Upped the weight in my workout on all chest and cable crunches.
    4. Planned and bought my food for next week.
    5. Listened to latest podcast again. I feel like a sponge. Everything begins with your thoughts. Im so glad skip approaches life this way. They say "when you are ready, the teacher shows up".
    6. Feeling more confident everyday.
    7. Was able to share what I am learning and encourage a friend with it.

What could have gone better.

1. Missed a meal because i started late again.
    2. Did not get to chores I wanted finished because i started late again.

more fun? Set myself up on my phone with music and podcasts for tomorrow. the music should make my workouts more fun and I won't have to listen to all the conversations going on around me.
    In general, I'm having a pretty good time. I am going to sail through some challenges I am facing right now with this attitude.
    Time to control my environment.... translation ... chores. Now how can I make this fun.
    Hmmm ... headphones... podcasts... Duh!!

MzJ

1. Food... Plan and prepare food in advance everyday. Pay attention to every macro-nutrient in that food. Document it. Track it. Control it.
    2. Workouts... Prepare mentally for each weight, rep and set. Prepare for success. Use my warmups to make the mind muscle connection. Keep studying videos to make sure my form and execution is correct and effective. Increase intensity and pour it on. Don't be afraid to overload the muscle. Time my rests. Document as I go in my notebook.
    3. Mental training.... Everyday listen to podcasts by skip, increase my knowledge about what I am pursuing .... listen to new affirmation podcast everyday. Read my life goals journal. Watch one of my Mindvids. spend time visualizing what I want, seeing myself already achieving my goals. See it, feel it, experience it mentally first. Practice asking myself before I walk into the gym "what do i want to achieve today?" Practice asking that same question about everything in my day.
    4. Sleep ... Plan to rest. Make sleep a priority. Train myself to shut off and sleep well. ( hey, I am going to start visualizing and doing affirmations for that. Insomniac here.) Use herbal and other supplemental supports as well.
    5. Journal ... document and track the process.

This is a good start I think. Looking forward to reading other MM's Daily Discipline's. I learn so much from you all. Thankyou.

MzJ

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Food... Plan and prepare food in advance everyday. Pay attention to every macro-nutrient in that food. Document it. Track it. Control it.
    2. Workouts... Prepare mentally for each weight, rep and set. Prepare for success. Use my warmups to make the mind muscle connection. Keep studying videos to make sure my form and execution is correct and effective. Increase intensity and pour it on. Don't be afraid to overload the muscle. Time my rests. Document as I go in my notebook.
    3. Mental training.... Everyday listen to podcasts by skip, increase my knowledge about what I am pursuing .... listen to new affirmation podcast everyday. Read my life goals journal. Watch one of my Mindvids. spend time visualizing what I want, seeing myself already achieving my goals. See it, feel it, experience it mentally first. Practice asking myself before I walk into the gym "what do i want to achieve today?" Practice asking that same question about everything in my day.
    4. Sleep ... Plan to rest. Make sleep a priority. Train myself to shut off and sleep well. ( hey, I am going to start visualizing and doing affirmations for that. Insomniac here.) Use herbal and other supplemental supports as well.
    5. Journal ... document and track the process.

This is a good start I think. Looking forward to reading other MM's Daily Discipline's. I learn so much from you all. Thankyou.

MzJ
    That's really pretty awesome !
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Rest day. Super bowl! Not too excited about it because my Fortyniners! blew it!! Very upsetting.
    Still recovering. Time to eat.
    Have an awesome day Mass Machines!!

MzJ

Bloody !!@#*!!# pictures!! ... they are such a slam in the face for me. I Hate it!! Almost sank me for about 2 min. Then had a temper tantrum, pacing the floor talking to myself like I had Tourette's .. ....
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP!! I DO NOT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO OR GIVE UP OR EXPOSE! I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE!!! I WILL WIN!!! I WILL OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE, REPLACE EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT WITH THE TRUTH. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. I WILL FACE THIS GOLIATH AND USE EVERY WEAPON I HAVE. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THINGS LOOK LIKE NOW. "ASK BELIEVING YOU WILL RECEIVE AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU". I'M ASKING, I'M BELIEVING, I AM RECEIVING!! I AM GOING TO DO THIS. I AM GOING TO TRANSFORM MYSELF, I WILL WIN!! I WILL DO MY DAILY DISCIPLINES. I WILL BE AT THE GYM AT 6:00 AM. I WILL EAT PERFECTLY AT EVERY MEAL AND WILL NOT MISS ANY! I WILL DRINK WATER AND SLEEP ENOUGH. I WILL KEEP MY GOALS IN FRONT OF ME AT ALL TIMES. I WILL SEE, FEEL, TASTE, SMELL, EXPERIENCE WITH FULL EMOTION MY WIN!! I WILL PUSH AND WORK AND PRODUCE AND LEARN AND HIT NEW LEVELS EVERY WEEK AND DO IT ALL JOYFULLY! I WILL USE THIS AMAZING MIND AND IMAGINATION TO MANIFEST EXCELLENCE IN MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT. I WILL NOT SLACK OR BACK OFF. I AM A MASSMACHINE, WELL OILED AND FULLY CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WHAT EVER I PUT MY MIND TO.

Reminder:
    You've lost 94lbs without the aid of pills, potions, bypass or any other gimmicks... I AM FOCUSED!
    You could not even get off the floor 7 mos ago... I AM STRONG!
    You recognized the EXACT leader you needed... I AM INTUITIVE!
    You did the research and gained the knowledge you need to execute your plan ...I AM SMART!
    You understand the power of your mind to manifest change and excellence.... I AM WISE!
    You have a good, strong, healthy body in spite of what you have done to it.... I AM BLESSED!
    You made a decision months ago and have not stopped...I AM PERSISTENT!
    You have established accountability and transparency in several ways....I AM COURAGEOUS!
    You have not given up in spite of many challenges .... I AM DETERMINED!
    You have people in your corner rooting for you ... I AM LOVED!!
    You have EVERYTHING you need to achieve your goals ... I AM GIFTED!

What was good about my day?....I HIT A WALL AND KNOCKED IT DOWN.
    What could I have done better? ... appreciated more, from the time I woke up, the great gift I am being given of genuine self actualization. The chance to fully embrace and understand the power I have to take responsibility for who I am and what I become.
    How could I have more fun?.... well... the roller coaster is my favorite ride and I am on a REALLY FAST one! I'm having a blast!

I AM A MASS MACHINE. I AM FEARLESS! I AM A WINNER! I AM GRATEFUL!

Humbly, MzJ
    Last edited by MzJules; 02-05-2012 at 10:52 PM.

After that rant I was able to go back to the pics and look at myself objectively. I was able to notice a subtle change, maybe only I can see it. And that coincides with the looseness of skin I am experiencing. It helped me put where I am at into better perspective and so better understand what I need to work on. This is the bulking phase of the program. I understand that. However I feel like what I am doing is keeping the fat moving off while building some muscle and strength. The trick of it I am thinking is to eat the most nutrient dense foods I can and supplement while keeping the calories on the low side. To keep it burning stored fat while feeding it well enough to put on some muscle. The ideal balance of carb, fat and protein ... I seem to need to experiment and adjust some more. I am going to up my cardio also, not necessarily time wise but difficulty.
    Legs tomorrow. 6am.

MzJules

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The amount of positivity in the second post before this with the reminder is beyond belief, absolutely love what I am seeing. Keep on keepin' on MzJules!

Click here to order
    James Canzanella
    Winner of Skip La Cour's 6 Month Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

b: http://www.jamescanzanella.com/
    y: http://www.youtube.com/AMmuscleAHP
    f: http://www.********.com/james.canzanella

Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    The amount of positivity in the second post before this with the reminder is beyond belief, absolutely love what I am seeing. Keep on keepin' on MzJules!

Click here to order
    Thanks Canz, for the encouragement and the very interesting journal you keep. I like your enthusiasm and transparency. I look forward to it. Keep it up.

MzJ

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jules-

I am SO PROUD of you for sticking in with this. You are doing AWESOME!

I knew you had it in you.

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

Originally Posted by jmorg714 View Post
    Jules-

I am SO PROUD of you for sticking in with this. You are doing AWESOME!

I knew you had it in you.

Jason

Click here to order
    thanks Jason ... big grin ... You were right, this training is affecting me in every area of my life. It feels good.

MzJ

Did not sleep last night. Went to the gym anyway and tried to workout but I had no gas. I did not get upset. I made peace with the situation and spent time visualizing the workout for tomorrow. Then did 30 min med intensity on the bike and listened to affirmations. I stayed in touch with who I am and took care of myself. Will resume tomorrow.

Adding to daily disciplines: start winding down an hour before planned bedtime. Drink Sleepytime tea, take your Melatonin. Listen to Sleepwave CD. train yourself to fall asleep.

What was good about today?
    Did my daily disciplines (half asleep)
    Carried all my meals with me and ate on time.
    Took time to read journals.
    Got some great encouragement from fellow MassMachines.
    Spent time working out a difficult situation. Not resolved but stood my ground and took responsibility where I needed to. I did not give my power away.
    Took care of Mom.
    Reconnected with another old friend. Had fun sharing what I am doing.
    What could have gone better?
    I could have been rested. Sleep makes all the difference.

Make it more fun?
    I have to say that today was hard but I did not lose my enthusiasm. I took hits and kept moving forward. I consciously thought with each encounter "what do I want to accomplish in this situation". How can I steer this to get a result that I want. And if someone else was involved I tried to make it equatable if I could.

On no sleep .. I'd say I did fairly well today! I am getting it.

I am a MassMachine. Tomorrow I will plan, execute, and get the results I want in every situation and task.

Legs. 6 am

Winding down.

MzJ

Ahhhhhhhhh... glorious sleep! Had a good one last night. For those of you who do not have insomnia ... you have no idea how blessed you are. Anyway ...
    At the gym at 6
    Protein 1 scoop, 1 apple

squats 20lb-45lb warm ups ... 3 sets/75lbs/6r .... felt kind of stiff at first but didn't let it throw me. I really focused on intensity today and felt a difference in the work I did. Listening to music really blocks everything around me out. I like that.

Leg extension ... 1/50/10 ...1/60/10..... 3/70/8
    Leg curl .... 2/30/10 ... 3/45/6..6..5
    Leg Press ...2/140/10 ... 1/180/8 ... 3/200/8
    standing Calf ... 1/120/12 ... 1 180/12 ... 3/220/10
    45 degree calf press.. 2/90/10 .... 3/200/8

workout was about 7... I was not mentally as charged up as I'd like to be. More intensity on some sets than others. I can actually feel when the muscle is not engaging fully. My right calf felt asleep so I did one leg during warm up to wake it up. That helped. I think I may need the prework out drink for some NITRO.

5:30am
    1 scoop whey 1 med apple
    6:45
    1 scoop whey, 1/2 banana
    !0:am
    4 ounces turkey, 2 cups spinach w/mustard.... I mixed mustard with apple Cider vinegar. as a dressing ...ew!
    .... I ate it anyway

Oh ... and I lost another lb ... big smile

MzJ

Food: 1375 calories ..68 carbs ... 15 fat ... 266 protein. Two super clean days of eating and tracking perfectly. I ate 6 times, 3 hours apart, except after workout, i ate immediately. Starting to get this.

what was great about today.
    1. Ate super clean. Raised my standards with my food and in just 2 days I really feel the difference. Details are important.
    2. Took a step closer to understanding how to execute "intensity" in my work out. Figuring it out.
    3. Handled a very hard situation and made some difficult adjustments.
    4. One day closer to my goals.

What could I do to improve my day?
    1. Be at the gym at 5;30 instead of 6. that way I can come home, eat and take a short snooze before everything starts up around me. I was tired this afternoon.
    2. Did not take time to to read my life goals and reflect. I need to keep them in front of me everyday.
    3. take more time visualizing work out. Watch a mindvid before I leave for workout to cement in my head, to "see" exactly what I want to accomplish and why.

What could I do to make it more fun.
    1. Add a more complete supplement program to my routine. (and a free phone consult with Skip) Yeah, I'm doing it tomorrow.
    2. Read more of Skip's hot links posts. I learn so much.
    3. this really is an adventure and I am loving every minute of it.

I am going to have a great sleep tonite and wake up refreshed and ready to do Arms. I am going to warm up properly and overload effectively. Ia m going to listen to affirmations again tonite and in the morning. I will Look at my disciplines, prepare my food and order my supplements tomorrow morning. I will work on finances and think about new ways to market myself.. I can become everything I dream. I can change my whole life. I will push myself, produce more and have fun doing it! It's coming ... I know it.

MzJ

And did I say earlier I lost another lb? ... big grin
    Last edited by MzJules; 02-07-2012 at 09:21 PM.

"to believe in things you can see and touch is no belief at all; but to believe in the unseen is a triumph and a blessing" .... Abraham Lincoln

Believe in your dreams Mass Machines

MzJ

I didn't think my workout was all that great yesterday but I could feel it going up the stairs this morning. I tried to focus on kicking up intensity instead of weight and I like the result.. I was low energy and I thought it was lack of enthusiasm ... turns out I was catching a cold. Taking supps and tea, slept a few extra hours. I do not want to miss a workout, but I am draggin butt so I will improvise and use my 20lb DB"s to do a workout at home. Not quite as heavy as I am doing at the gym but I can get a good workout I think. Arms and Abs. Meals are about an hour off but very clean. I've been hungry for every meal the last two days. I feel very close to a good mix for me. I have really fallen in love with spinach in my egg whites and a tablespoon of salsa. Still struggle some over throwing the yolks out. So much nutrition in them... starving people in China and all that.
    Canz spoke about "showing up" in life. I have heard this used before by other motivational speakers and Gurus. I understand it but asked him to elaborate. It's an important topic.
    So right now I am going to "show up" and do some work. And eat.

MzJ

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MzJules - your journal really looks like you are moving in the right direction. I am so happy for you! How was the phone consult with Skip? Awesome I bet! How exciting - I love it when you said:

I can become everything I dream. I can change my whole life. I will push myself, produce more and have fun doing it! It's coming ... I know it.

Gives me goose bumps - to feel your energy & your excitement. Got your PM - sent you a response back. Hope you got it. Keep shining star!

What was good about today?
    1. Woke up with a cold or allergies. If I am better in the morning it's allergies. we'll see.Took care of myself and got some rest. I worked and felt somewhat better this afternoon. Did Arms and Abs at home with lighter weight. It was ok. Practiced form and intensity. Did not get to overload but it was a good exercise.
    2. Ordered MassPack and talked with Skip for a few minutes. Set up a consult with him for tomorrow. Very excited about that!
    3. Did my disciplines and ate clean.

what could I have done to make it better?
    1. Needed to drink more water.
    2. Next time I need to sleep in I will just get up and have a protein shake and go back to bed.
    3. I was upset about missing the gym at first. I now have a contingency plan for when that happens.
    4. MIssed a meal but ate very clean.

More fun? I'm STILL having a blast with this whole thing and enjoying life a lot in spite of several challenges.

Skip said to think about what I want to get from the phone consult. What do I want to ask. My mind started flying all over but then I stopped and remembered I had just two goals right now. Lose fat and build muscle, develop mental toughness and the mental disciplines to manifest what I want.. I think those are two big topics.
    Short questions so he can talk the whole time. That's my strategy for the phone consult.
    Need to go to bed now. I feel better but will have to push through allergy meds in the morning.
    Really hoping the mm250 gives me more kick before workouts. Can't wait to get my products.
    Nite MassMachines

MzJ

Originally Posted by henderjb View Post
    MzJules - your journal really looks like you are moving in the right direction. I am so happy for you! How was the phone consult with Skip? Awesome I bet! How exciting - I love it when you said:

I can become everything I dream. I can change my whole life. I will push myself, produce more and have fun doing it! It's coming ... I know it.

Gives me goose bumps - to feel your energy & your excitement. Got your PM - sent you a response back. Hope you got it. Keep shining star!
    Hey Hender.. Just ordered today and set up consult for tomorrow. I will report on it. I am excited. I watched your 4am vid ... very irritating that you are so cheerful at 4am!...laughing ... I love the grace under pressure. Keep it coming!! I did not get your PM.

MzJ

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks Jason ... big grin ... You were right, this training is affecting me in every area of my life. It feels good.

MzJ
    Holy Moly! I may have to print and frame this Jules...

A woman telling me I was right! LOL

BTW... You're welcome. Anytime

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

Posting late.

What was good today?

1. My Mass Pack came and I am very excited to begin using it tomorrow morning.
    2. Had a conference call with Skip. It was great. I plan to talk about it more but right now I am still processing. One result I am experiencing, I feel more grounded in the direction I am heading. Awesome feeling.
    3. Made connections, resulting in more work.
    4. Ate my food and making adjustments and discoveries about the levels of nutrients I need. It really is a process.
    5. Getting back into bodywork. Had a client this morning. Felt strong from all the lifting I've been doing. That's exciting because I really thought I blew my arms out for good after doing it for 10 years. I'm Back!
    Felt a deep sense of joy about it. I'm very good at it. It's part of my calling and fits right in with the path I'm on.
    6. Sore from my work out. I really like that feed back. I am gaining more confidence.

What could have been better?
    1. Missed some of my reading disciplines.
    2. Could have utilized my time even better. More structure.
    3. Behind right now on my wind down routine to get good sleep ...

How could I have had more fun?
    Today was great! I am full of expectation for the future.
    Shooting a vid tomorrow about my first day on Mass Machine Nutrition.
    I am going to have an excellent sleep and kick some butt in the morning. 5am ...

I AM A MASS MACHINE!

MzJ

nolsienols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hi MZ Jules!

Posting late.

What was good today?

1. My Mass Pack came and I am very excited to begin using it tomorrow morning.
    2. Had a conference call with Skip. It was great. I plan to talk about it more but right now I am still processing. One result I am experiencing, I feel more grounded in the direction I am heading. Awesome feeling.
    3. Made connections, resulting in more work.
    4. Ate my food and making adjustments and discoveries about the levels of nutrients I need. It really is a process.
    5. Getting back into bodywork. Had a client this morning. Felt strong from all the lifting I've been doing. That's exciting because I really thought I blew my arms out for good after doing it for 10 years. I'm Back!
    Felt a deep sense of joy about it. I'm very good at it. It's part of my calling and fits right in with the path I'm on.
    6. Sore from my work out. I really like that feed back. I am gaining more confidence.

What could have been better?
    1. Missed some of my reading disciplines.
    2. Could have utilized my time even better. More structure.
    3. Behind right now on my wind down routine to get good sleep ...

How could I have had more fun?
    Today was great! I am full of expectation for the future.
    Shooting a vid tomorrow about my first day on Mass Machine Nutrition.
    I am going to have an excellent sleep and kick some butt in the morning. 5am ...

I AM A MASS MACHINE!

MzJ
    Hi I have been so busy that havent had a chance to read your journal for a while. I had a quick read and just want to encourage you on your hard work and how you really seem to applying what you are learning. its so encouraging for me. keep up the good work and i hope it goes well!