zmich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bioforge and.......? anything?

after seeing numerous positive reviews for bioforge, i finally ordered some. i have seen multiple diff. stacks and was wondering what would be the best for strength and a little size gain. if anything. i dont wanna break the bank but will look into suggestions.
    thanks for the help.

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zmich View Post
    after seeing numerous positive reviews for bioforge, i finally ordered some. i have seen multiple diff. stacks and was wondering what would be the best for strength and a little size gain. if anything. i dont wanna break the bank but will look into suggestions.
    thanks for the help.
    I would say either X-Factor or Triazole.
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!

hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nyc_quy View Post
    I would say either X-Factor or Triazole.
    x-factor is a great choice, but only if you have the extra $ to spend......OP, I loved Bioforge and I'm glad I tried it by itself so I knew what to expect for future runs, go with just the Bioforge and if you like it, add something into the mix like x-factor next time
    Current Stack:

-Bioforge V1
    -OT
    -Xtend
    -SNS Beta-Alanine
    -Gaspari Micro. Creatine
    -Craze or White Flood

Member of the 1000 club
    Bench-315
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-455

"If it Feels Good, You Aint Doing it Right"

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BioForge + X-factor is extremely popular and for good reasons...
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) hogangolfpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    BioForge + X-factor is extremely popular and for good reasons...
    starting this ^^^^^ on monday. Expecting BIG things.
    Current Stack:

-Bioforge V1
    -OT
    -Xtend
    -SNS Beta-Alanine
    -Gaspari Micro. Creatine
    -Craze or White Flood

Member of the 1000 club
    Bench-315
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-455

pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hogangolfpro View Post
    In about 6 weeks i'm starting X-Factor Advanced + Bioforge Pro Max + Glycergrow + Protocol! I'm going to be taking Source Naturals Life Force Mult while on this run, It should be very solid!
    Current Stack:

Cellucor Whey Choc/Cinn Swirl/ Cookies n Creme
    Preworkout: Conquer/Hemavol + Universal Beef Aminos
    Intra: Axis Labs N'Gage Glacier Punch
    Multi:OT
    Creatine: Green Mag
    NOW Pyruvate

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pulses37 View Post
    In about 6 weeks i'm starting X-Factor Advanced + Bioforge Pro Max + Glycergrow + Protocol! I'm going to be taking Source Naturals Life Force Mult while on this run, It should be very solid!
    One word: LOG.

already contemplating this.....or better yet, talking myself into it.
    Current Stack:

-Bioforge V1
    -OT
    -Xtend
    -SNS Beta-Alanine
    -Gaspari Micro. Creatine
    -Craze or White Flood

Member of the 1000 club
    Bench-315
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-455

pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pulses37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Contemplating it! I've never logged anything before.
    Current Stack:

Cellucor Whey Choc/Cinn Swirl/ Cookies n Creme
    Preworkout: Conquer/Hemavol + Universal Beef Aminos
    Intra: Axis Labs N'Gage Glacier Punch
    Multi:OT
    Creatine: Green Mag
    NOW Pyruvate

already contemplating this.....or better yet, talking myself into it.
    Originally Posted by pulses37 View Post
    Contemplating it! I've never logged anything before.
    Guys, that's an excellent way to stay focused and motivated. Also great to learn new tips and tricks.