Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gymrat992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i am a Mass Macine and im doing the challenge and here is my journal

I'm doing the mass machine challenge and here is my journal. I will be posting daily updates on my progress. I can't wait to get started....
    Gymrat992

Today I will be training bis and abs! Then its time to watch some football. Go pats!!!

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gymrat992 View Post
    Today I will be training bis and abs! Then its time to watch some football. Go pats!!!
    Welcome, gymrat992.

Assignment #1 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #4

Photo and Writing Assignment due Monday at 8 am Pacific.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buffalophils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is awesome man!! Abs you've got!! Destroy 'em, that's my moto. Most everybody hates to do abs but that's my favorite muscle group to work. I'm going to try and take my focus away from them though so I can concentrate of a little further up - chest and beyond. Your body, my face, that's what I'm after for the next 6 months! I'm a gymrat alright but you've got the name and I'm Buffalophils .

pictures

I have to say after taking my updated pictures and emailing them to skip, I was a little depressed. It time to get 100% focused and motivated. I can't wait to start the program.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same here bro.... my picture is really embarrassing. We are way more critical of our own bodies because we see ourselves every day. After a couple of months...I bet the difference becomes pretty clear in our progress. Keep pumping!
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Originally Posted by Buffalophils View Post
    Your body is awesome man!! Abs you've got!! Destroy 'em, that's my moto. Most everybody hates to do abs but that's my favorite muscle group to work. I'm going to try and take my focus away from them though so I can concentrate of a little further up - chest and beyond. Your body, my face, that's what I'm after for the next 6 months! I'm a gymrat alright but you've got the name and I'm Buffalophils .
    Thanks man, good luck during the challenge.

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Same here bro.... my picture is really embarrassing. We are way more critical of our own bodies because we see ourselves every day. After a couple of months...I bet the difference becomes pretty clear in our progress. Keep pumping!
    Yeah, that's true. I'm sure your right, we will get back to where we want to be. Its just a matter of time. Keep the faith!

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am awarding you 100 points for starting an ONLINE JOURNAL because I know the tremendous value of doing so. You'll also get additional points for every journal entry you make during the entire six-month journey.

Click here to order
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

day 1

Well its finally here! Week one has started. I'm pumped and excited, I feel focused and ready to start this journey. Today I start week one with legs. Everyone in my gym will be doing chest so I will have the leg area to myself. Plus I love getting legs out of the way on my first training day of the week.

Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reydog1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have to say after taking my updated pictures and emailing them to skip, I was a little depressed. It time to get 100% focused and motivated. I can't wait to start the program.
    Its like anything in life. You can choose to see the good or the bad, but having a positive mental attitude couldn't get Tebow a win against Brady. I said to myself "I'm ripped under all that fat!" 5 stars
    Jeff Luffman

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough: we must do.” Bruce Lee

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go get some bullfrog legs today bro !

Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Jason Morgan. I will be participating in the challenge with each of you that have signed up. I will also be encouraging you and helping in any way I can as a captain for the challenge.

This is a GREAT opportunity to work with Skip as your coach, get the support of other challenge participants and captains while pushing yourself to higher levels than you may currently believe possible. Let's all work hard to make this the NUMBER 1 group and transformation thread on Bodybuilding.com! I encourage you to visit the Mass Machine Challenge journals of the other participants and make sure to rate them all 5 stars. Keep us on top!

Talk to you soon... See you on the boards!!

Good luck and I look forward to getting to know you through the next 6 months!

Jason

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

workouts.....

Day 2. Good mass machine Leg workout yesterday followed up by a sold chest workout today. Nothing like finishing up yor chest workout with a couple set of 120 lb weighted dips.
    Last edited by gymrat992; 01-18-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Natchezboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the program. Just trying to help you get the most from the weight room and your diet check out www ast-ss com and go to the Max-Ot section and sign up. It is free and it is the program Skip and Jeff used for their last two championships and is the program from his video "Packing on the Muscle Max-OT Style". Good Luck and Think Big !!!

Smile diet

Diet is going great! I've been writing everything down in my notebook journal. My maintenance calories is 3022 and I've nailed it for 2 days in a row! Got to keep it rolling.

jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmorg714 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey fellow MASS MACHINE!

Here's a friendly reminder from your Coach, Skip La Cour, about the value of keeping your journal current.

I'm one of the Captains so if there's anything I can do to help you, feel free to ask.

Click here to order
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. " - Rocky Balboa 2007

http://www.muscleworx.com

Hey! Scott Roland here checking in with you as your coach for this Mass Machine Challenge! I’ll be stopping by from time to time to see how your progress is going and offer you encouragement and guidance as we go through this 6 month journey together.
    Please stop by my journal located at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1328741&page=2 and let me know if I can assist you with anything and give me a little kick in the pants as well! We all need motivation.

Today I wanted to share something with you that I found at COSTCO. http://www.morningstarfarms.com/morn...an-burger.html
    They are precooked and taste awesome !
    Calories: 210
    Fat: 7
    Protein: 17
    Carbs: 24
    Cholesterol: ZERO ! !
    I have cholesterol problems so this product really caught my eye.

Share any recipes you may have by posting them on my journal!

Remember: Stay focused and dedicated ! !

Click here to order

day 3

Another great day of eating! Now time for max-ot cardio.

Another great day of eating! Now time for max-ot cardio.

Awesome ! The eating is the part that is kicking my booty ! !

protein intake

I have really increased my protein intake since Monday. I'm getting about 400 grams a day(about 50 grams each meal). Hopefully will pay off with some solid muscle gains and growth.

Hey team ! ! Here’s your second assignment ! !

Assignment #2 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #9

Click here to order

Day 4 thurs 1/19/12

Great day of eating today. Spot on with meals.

Good max-ot back and trap workout today.

Day 5

Looking forward to shoulders and tris later today.

awesome shoulder and tri workout today

Felt good today at the gym even though I didn't sleep well last night. Did 100 lb shoulder dumbell presses for sets of 5 without a spotter.

Diet continues to go well, looking forward to taking my pictures this weekend.

Love this challenge, can't get enough of it! Thanks skip!

rmac26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work bro!

Hey Team Mass Machine.
    Check out this weeks video here!

Click here to watch
    this weeks video
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to order

day 6 saturday 1/21/12

Good bi and forearm & ab workout this am.
    Diet continues to go really well, eating 8 Times a day. Getting in about 400 grams of protein a day.

Took my end of week 1 pictures today and have to say I can see some very small improvements in my abs and chest.

Need to start writing diet in an excel program instead of notebook. Just need to figure out how to do it in excel.

day 6 sat 1/21 cardio

Just finished my max-ot cardio on my life fitness bike. Broke record with calories burned ! I'm pumped ,looking forward to Sunday's day off from training because my body is sore as hell. Must be from the increased intensity if my workouts.

Approximately $40,000.00 in PRIZES will be given away--WHEN you make this happen!

If we, as a team, accomplish these things by January 31st at Midnight (Pacific):

1. This thread in Bodybuilding.com's IFBB Pro Bodybuilding section of the Forum "Skip La Cour - Mass Machine Bodybuilding (Training, Nutrition, Mindset, & Lifestyle)" reaches 4,300 real, productive REPLIES.

2. This thread in Bodybuilding.com's IFBB Pro Bodybuilding section of the Forum "Skip La Cour - Mass Machine Bodybuilding (Training, Nutrition, Mindset, & Lifestyle)" reaches 300,000 VIEWS.

3. Our BodySpace BodyGroup "MM Bulking and Cutting Challenge" reaches 200 members.

4. Our BodySpace BodyGroup "MM Bulking and Cutting Challenge" WINS Bodybuilding.com's BodySpace BodyGroup "Group of the Month".

I've sold HUNDREDS of these course around the world--and I am giving them to you as a GIFT by reaching these goals!

Now, please keep in mind that ONLY the FIRST 200 MASS MACHINES WHO JOIN OUR BODYGROUP will win the prizes! There will be NO exceptions (So, TAKE ACTION NOW)!

My #1 Best-Selling Bodybuilding and Training Audio Seminar Course Bodybuilding and Training MASTERY: Step-By-Step "The Mindset and Actions of a Champion" (Value $99.97; 13 hours; Workbooks included)

AND....

My #1 Best-Selling Leadership Audio Seminar Course MANformation’s Alpha Male Leadership Skills “The Mindset and Actions of the Most Powerful Alpha Male Leaders” (Value $99.97; 11 1/2 hours; Workbooks included)

That's a $200 prize for the FIRST 200.

Approximately $40,000.00 in PRIZES will be given away--WHEN you make this happen!

LET'S DO THIS, MASS MACHINES!