usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

For all who do fasted workout

I want try fasted workout,

Preworkout: whey + bcaa after wake up
    During workout: bcaa
    Immediately after workout: whey + dextrose + 1 banana
    1 hour later after workout: 2 medium potatoes + 150-200g chicken breast + bcaa

Is it ok? What about yours all?

-SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10) -SJD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workout as in gym workout? Or fasted cardio?

usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) usertag is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Gym workout. Gaining muscle

CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsgetGurls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you aren't really training fasted if you are having a whey shake on top of the bcaas, also, that is just a waste of money as your protein powder will already contain effectively the same amount of bcaas as you will be taking in conjunction with it.
    Just drop the pre workout whey and you're set.

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm currently on an IF diet. I wake-up at 5am, have 10g BCAA, workout at 5:30-6:30ish, then another 10g BCAA at 8 and another 10g @ 10am. Then eating window starts from noon-8.

So as stated above, I don't really see a need for the whey. And you dont need to eat immediately post workout either.

JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does your routine work for you? if so do it, if not change it... on that note, the whey breaks your fast, but your eating all the rest of your calories right after your workout so your plan is great.
    you want science and studies? f**k you. Ive got scars and blood and vomit.

IF/IIFYM log to 5%
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150675143&p=1000750253#post1000750253

Location: Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deveritt View Post
    I'm currently on an IF diet. I wake-up at 5am, have 10g BCAA, workout at 5:30-6:30ish, then another 10g BCAA at 8 and another 10g @ 10am. Then eating window starts from noon-8.

So as stated above, I don't really see a need for the whey. And you dont need to eat immediately post workout either.
    I spy a leangains protocol! (Berkhan)

Am i right?
    __________PUSH HARDER_____________
    Cant push your last rep?
    Dont think you can do more?
    THINK:
    PUSH HARDER!!
    -Flex Lewis

Argue with wp? Good luck mate

"bonbonbonbons"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtF3_ybJJ50

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Theo1 View Post
    I spy a leangains protocol! (Berkhan)

Am i right?
    You are right sir!

I just refer to it as IF as I assume it's the more well known descriptor.

Have you tried a similar diet? How'd you like it?

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by usertag View Post
    Upon waking: 3g Acetyl L Carnitine
    Intraworkout: High dose of BCAA/EAA such as Purple Wraath or Intrabolic
    Postworkout: 10g Creatine, 1g Fenugreek, 40g Whey Isolate/Hydrolysed Protein and depending on goal, 40g carb supplement (Like Quadricarb)

Location: Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deveritt View Post
    You are right sir!

I just refer to it as IF as I assume it's the more well known descriptor.

Have you tried a similar diet? How'd you like it?
    I bulk using a similar protocol! I have a bodyblog on the topic on my bodyspace.
    I train after ingestion of 10g bcaa and a preworkout at noon after fasting for 16 hours, then feed surplus calories in the 8 hours
    (I only do this because i LOVE big satisfying meals post workout) x
    __________PUSH HARDER_____________
    Cant push your last rep?
    Dont think you can do more?
    THINK:
    PUSH HARDER!!
    -Flex Lewis

Argue with wp? Good luck mate

"bonbonbonbons"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtF3_ybJJ50

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just yesterday,

Up at 8am,
    Went to work

Took my BCAAs at 5pm
    Started workout at around 530pm and hit a new PR on deadlifts at 405x4 ,
    Had a post WO shake at around 1k cal and 80g protein with whey/milk/oats/banana/PB/flax seed

Couple hours later had dinner
    Couple hours later ate a nice cottage cheese/granola bowl

life is good

I'm doing the capsule BCAAs but I'm thinking of switching over to a powder I can sip on after I finish this bottle,
    Last edited by Gabriel Anton; 01-21-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Calorie combustion engine FurorGermanicus's Avatar
    FurorGermanicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by usertag View Post

Preworkout: whey + bcaa after wake up
    ingesting whey and bcaas isn't called fasted training, if you ask me

JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKN77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do
    4:30 am 1g l-carnatine
    10 g bcaas
    5 am train
    7 am 10 gram bcaas
    9 am food
    you want science and studies? f**k you. Ive got scars and blood and vomit.

IF/IIFYM log to 5%
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150675143&p=1000750253#post1000750253

Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Phil147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried fasted training. I felt like the end of my sets got weak, I fatigued during my work quickly. Not sure if it is something that you adapt to, or if some just aren't cut out for it.