KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Possible Inguinal hernia? no lump.

Recently i have this strange pain and feeling at my lower left abdominal area time to time, around the left v line and about one inch above my groin. Had this strange pain for about a week now, it hurts randomly from time to time, and has a strange feeling when im going to poo. It does not really effect any day to day activity. I cant feel any bulge or lump around the area at all, even when i cough or or tense up my stomach. Im only 16 and started to properly lift for a couple of months, and i dont do any heavy leg squats or leg presses yet. I do martial arts and my legs are pretty muscular from all the strengthening and stuff i do there.
    Anyone else experience these symptoms or had past experience with Hernia's?

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KingPL View Post
    Recently i have this strange pain and feeling at my lower left abdominal area time to time, around the left v line and about one inch above my groin. Had this strange pain for about a week now, it hurts randomly from time to time, and has a strange feeling when im going to poo. It does not really effect any day to day activity. I cant feel any bulge or lump around the area at all, even when i cough or or tense up my stomach. Im only 16 and started to properly lift for a couple of months, and i dont do any heavy leg squats or leg presses yet. I do martial arts and my legs are pretty muscular from all the strengthening and stuff i do there.
    Anyone else experience these symptoms or had past experience with Hernia's?
    i am experiencing pretty much the exact same symptoms, i am goin to go doctor monday mornin so he can confirm if it is hernia or not, for the mean time, lay off the weights just in case, better to b safe than safe.... always practice safe sex! haha

KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingPL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sure thing ahaha.
    Tell me what the outcome is!

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KingPL View Post
    sure thing ahaha.
    Tell me what the outcome is!
    well mine wasn't a hernia, it was just torn muscle fibres in that area n said i just need to rest

ZombieReaper03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all, go to the doctor and get an exam to rule out hernia.

I did and also ruled out epididimitis since antibiotics did nothing. About a week after having my groin pain (from squating) I developed lower back pain. After looking at the interwebz for common problems with lower back and groin pain it kept on directing me to Hip Flexor and Abductor muscles. I have been doing these stretches for a week now (while heavy lifting) and my symptoms are almost gone. Check out youtube for hip flexor stretches and try them out.

Originally Posted by ZombieReaper03 View Post
    First of all, go to the doctor and get an exam to rule out hernia.

I did and also ruled out epididimitis since antibiotics did nothing. About a week after having my groin pain (from squating) I developed lower back pain. After looking at the interwebz for common problems with lower back and groin pain it kept on directing me to Hip Flexor and Abductor muscles. I have been doing these stretches for a week now (while heavy lifting) and my symptoms are almost gone. Check out youtube for hip flexor stretches and try them out.
    If i told my parents this, they would stop me from lifting and stuff. Thanks for the advice, i will do!
    I also get lower back pain when doing push ups or planks, i'll see how the stretches go.