Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So a buddy of mine is rehabing this 1920's rowhouse in the city. Too keep his 3 y/o occupied he gave her his smartphone to take pic(Kids like to do that I guess) Anywho, later that day he was cleaning out what she had taken and he found this in one of the photo's.

This is 100% real, I swear on my MS. I'm looking for logical explanations to what could of happened here.
    Try to be mature about it. We're all kinda wigged out.

Sig line can't be a novel

LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000) LGeX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    too much fuking text on this page
    My gawd you are wzard. Was gonna post this.
    ☆☆☆FLORIDA GATORS CREW☆☆☆

+++HEAT NATION+++

ΠΚΑ

“To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.”

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read it all, will report back tomorrow if I have said nightmares.
    However seeing as i haven't had a nightmare since 1999 (srs), I doubt it'll happen.

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.

However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.

There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$

Originally Posted by tashi14 View Post
    Read it all, will report back tomorrow if I have said nightmares.
    However seeing as i haven't had a nightmare since 1999 (srs), I doubt it'll happen.
    in b4 you wake up sweaty as fuk

ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ITzChurch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of 50$.

However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page. Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR.

There, in bold print, was MSRP 7.99$

lol'd hard at that one
    ★★★Summer Rae Crew★★★-Founder
    Navy Vet 2006-2012
    *MISC Horsehead Firearms Crew *
    *That's What I Do Crew*
    *MISC Horsehead Crew*
    "I'm afraid I have some bad news!"

Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Architekt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Babysitter home with young boy and young girl. She get call parents, who are working night shift in factory asking if everything is fine. She tells them da, but the large statue of Lenin in daughter's room is unsettling.

Later, she is arrested by KGB for calling great father of motherland "unsettling". She is sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Moscow.

bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000) bea5tmode is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on this thread. love getting scurred

A couple decide to go on vacation. They have 2 kids, and need a babysitter for them. So they hire a babysitter to come and stay for around a week or so, in this very large house. The couple leave to go on vacation. Couple nights later, the babysitter is sitting on the couch with the 2 kids watching TV.

Suddenly the channel changes, to a covered up man putting cement on a wall slowly. This goes on for a couple minutes and the channel goes back to where it was.

The next night, the kids and babysitter are watching TV again... and once again the channel switches to a man putting cement on a wall. This time... one of the kids noticed something very strange... they could see their basement on the TV... and it was their basement wall...

The channel changes back and after a few minutes of confusion, the babysitter and kids decide to head down to the basement. They come up to the wall they saw on TV and could see scratchings on the wall that read "help my husband is burying my alive"

The kids and babysitter turned around, and the next thing they saw, they were being inclosed in cement.

arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arya1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    too long; didn't read
    *spends 2-3 hours a day on just flexing/posing in the mirror & mirin myself crew*
    *very conceited crew*
    *denies sex from women on a daily basis cuz im alpha crew*
    *told employee at mcdonalds if shes mirin & she started moaning crew*
    *had sex with multiple women on the same night crew*
    *no condom crew*
    *scared of obtaining STD but that doesnt stop me from plowing hoes crew*
    *goal in life is to obtain a pet monkey crew*

get ripped or die mirin' Papirriki's Avatar
    Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post

I remember this thread lol. Didn't it end up being a bratz doll?
    I rep back 350+
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Misc Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶
    NGU crew
    *Lone Star Crew*
    I'm always the last one to post in a boring thread...
    R.I.P. Zyzz & 789789 <3 (yes homo)

Two dormmates in college were in the same science class. The teacher had just reminded them about the midterm the next day when one dormmate, Juli, got asked to a party by James, who she had a major crush on. The other dormmate, Meg, had pretty much no interest in going and, being a diligent student, she took notes on what the midterm was about. After the entire period of flirting with her date, Juli was totally unprepared for her test, while Meg was completely prepared for a major study date with her books.

At the end of the day, Juli spent hours getting ready for the party while Meg started studying. Juli tried to get Meg to go, but she was insistent that she would study and pass the test. The girls were rather close and Juli didn't like leaving Meg alone to be bored while she was out having a blast. Juli finally gave up, using the excuse that she would cram in homeroom the next day.

Juli went to the party and had the time of her life with her date. She headed back to the dorm around 2 a.m. and decided not to wake Meg. She went to bed nervous about the midterm and decided she would wake up early to ask Meg for help.

She woke up and went to wake Meg. Meg was lying on her stomach, apparently sound asleep. Juli rolled Meg over to reveal Meg's terrified face. Juli, concerned, turned on the desk lamp. Meg's study stuff was still open and had blood all over it. Meg had been slaughtered. Juli, in horror, fell to the floor and looked up to see, written on the wall in Meg's blood: "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?"

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only reason why I wont be sleeping tonight is because Ill be up all fukking night reading all this damn text.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Typing completely sober Dabonusballa's Avatar
    Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000) Dabonusballa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't been scared so far, which is good, I need my sleep. Some good interesting stories in here though.
    |Bohdizzle Fanclub|

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    too much real life
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000)
    FUUUU! I read all of it and didn't understand the ending. Aware me

pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pectoralbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i read it.meh

could use some pics OP

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    heard all those stories before and would be appropiate for a teeny slasher film.

something scarier please these didnt cut it
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50) oOoJUNIORoOo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Isokinetik View Post
    FUUUU! I read all of it and didn't understand the ending. Aware me
    Its basically saying at a primal level we're all capable of that.

Inside of you somewhere there is a Jeffrey Dahmer......or some such bullsh.t, I dont know.
    United States Army Infantry
    ♠Obsessed with Space Crew♠
    ♣Constantly working out Crew♣
    ♦Former Fatty Crew♦

Aug 2011 - 262lbs
    March 2012 - 220lbs
    Aug 2012 - 188lbs

tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tashi14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had an amazing dream last night, not a single thing I read in this thread made it in my dream, umad op?

OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In 4 later

CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in b4 you wake up sweaty as fuk
    We're all children of the misc raised by the broscience of the bb.com articles. We have no depression, no a great war. Our great war is the battle with the white knights. Our great depression is our lives. All raised to believe that someday OP will deliver and post pics. But he wont....and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, VERY pissed off.

Русский Бра Кру

-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.- Wonder full mechanism or our body.Keep posting like this... Crew-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-

CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50) CalvesBrahh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op can u give me sauce on the orange soda experiment??
    We're all children of the misc raised by the broscience of the bb.com articles. We have no depression, no a great war. Our great war is the battle with the white knights. Our great depression is our lives. All raised to believe that someday OP will deliver and post pics. But he wont....and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, VERY pissed off.

Русский Бра Кру

-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.- Wonder full mechanism or our body.Keep posting like this... Crew-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-

H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50) H1t_V3r4c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuark me it will be morning before i finish reading all this shit anyway. you failed, op

poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    read everything..nothing really that scary

but the boy he loves to read and buys the 'death' book only to read whats on the first page in horror...that was a great fukin story lol

bump

FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) FuarrrkBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tldr

Elastration is a bloodless method of castration and docking commonly used for livestock. Elastration is simply banding the body part (scrotum or tail) until it drops off. This method is favored for its simplicity, low cost, and minimal training requirements.

It's early in the morning. The sun won't be up for another couple of hours. You're fast asleep in bed, lost in a dream, when the phone rings. Rather than waking up, you roll over and cover your head with a pillow. Hours pass. The sun rises. The phone is ringing.

When you wake up, your alarm clock is blaring and the phone is ringing. By the time you will yourself to turn the alarm off, the phone has stopped ringing. You realize that it's been ringing all morning. You slide out of bed and press the blinking red button on your phone as you stumble into the bathroom. The phone beeps, followed by the friendly, electronic voice. "Hello. You have six hundred and sixty-six new messages."

Message one.

The phone beeps again, and you're not prepared for what comes next.

Screaming.

You spin around, thinking that she's standing right behind you. There's pure terror in her screams, accompanied by other disturbing noises. You stand there, horrified, for about ten seconds. Screaming gives way to hysterical, garbled crying before dying out with the sounds of spilling meat and tearing flesh.

The phone beeps again. You're shaking.

Message two.