Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2828
    R3PT4R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "What is loading / the loading phase?
    Loading is the period of time where you increase your daily dose of creatine to increase the level of creatine in your muscles so that it is available for use. It usually lasts for one week.

How much creatine should I take during the loading phase?
    20g - 25g a day, 1 week - 10 days. This amount should be divided into 4 daily servings.
    "

WAIT WUT?
    i heard the body only absorve 5g of creatine per day, the rest of it goes out in the piss, have i heard wrong or wat?

LindaAlbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very informative and great post..
    Thanks for the share

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Pittsburghh View Post
    ive heard creatine and caffeine wrok against each other

sounds ridiculous but is there any truth to this?

Here is a quote that answers your question:
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    There have been two or three laboratory studies with humans that have pointed to the possible inhibitory effects of caffeine independant of timing and at least one other with rodents that showed it reduced muscle phosphocreatine. It does not affect absorption as some think. Beyond the rodent study not really being physiologically relevant, the two human studies commonly cited have some limitations such that the results should be taken with caution; including the studies being very short term, doses used, unknown training and stimulant experience of the subjects and the use of laboratory tests that creatine hasn't always done well with vs. using relevant in-the-gym tests. There is at least one other study that used more relevant testing methods that didn't result in impairment. This is something that really needs to be fleshed out with relevant resistance training tests. Did I say relevant enough?

Originally Posted by R3PT4R View Post
    i heard the body only absorve 5g of creatine per day, the rest of it goes out in the piss, have i heard wrong or wat?
    You can elevate and saturate leveles faster if you take more than 5 grams per day.

MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaliBooCRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do I take it on the off days? I blend it together with protein powder and dextrose in water after workout, but is it enough to stir it with a spoon in apple juice? It doesn't dissolve very well...(multipower)

rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000) rasse226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MaliBooCRO View Post
    How do I take it on the off days? I blend it together with protein powder and dextrose in water after workout, but is it enough to stir it with a spoon in apple juice? It doesn't dissolve very well...(multipower)
    Put it in hot water, not boiling hot but so hot your still able to drink it
    Sheiko!

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mullahz218 View Post
    Dat post. Very helpful indeed, enlightened me quite a bit.
    glad you liked ti! =)

Originally Posted by Stormtron View Post
    read it, good info, actually glad you used citations. Hopefully i can use this as a compelling argument to be allowed to take creatine at home.
    thanks man I appreciate it! if they still dont let you take it let me know as I have some other things to add that I didnt just because I didnt want to make it too long. but its had a 100 percent success rate so far when my friends show their stubborn parents, heck id say about half of the parents even decided to start taking protein not even kidding

Originally Posted by MrCoggeshell View Post
    Way better than I anticipated. I've not read it all, but will finish it at work.
    take ur time

Originally Posted by Canuck4 View Post
    Nice work OP. Tons of good info. I was just debating with a friend the other day about someone on a high protein diet getting a kidney stone. I said it wasn't related to diet, he disagrees. Some research I will have to keep for the future. Thanks.
    yeah its unlikely, every bber would have kidney stones then really lol. but thanks for readng!

Originally Posted by LindaAlbert View Post
    Very informative and great post..
    Thanks for the share
    thanks a lot!!
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luuuuucas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would it be unsafe to take creatine at 14 (15 in 6 months)? Sorry if it's already been answered, didn't want to read through 82 pages.

SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Luuuuucas View Post
    Would it be unsafe to take creatine at 14 (15 in 6 months)? Sorry if it's already been answered, didn't want to read through 82 pages.
    Doesn't matter the age.
    You rep me, I'll rep you. Simple.
    Eminem All Day.

Start 80 lbs
    ATM 125 lbs
    Summer Goal 150 lbs
    Grade 12 graduate goal 170 lbs

TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurtlesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Post OP , always heard about creatine loading but was too lazy to research it aha
    Pink Dumbbells.

baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baobei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not necessary.

AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKfortyKevin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    has anyone else mixed their creatine with cottage cheese?
    or am i just extremely crazy.
    lol

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so im doing the vitamin and pre workout section, it should be up in a month or so (im almost done with school) but ive already started on it so be prepared yall! also going to add a bit to the above sections

BEST LOOKING MISCER

robertclick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Biological content are explained very well. I will keep this in mind while using supplements.

filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100)
    personally i dont like it

filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100) filpula is not very well liked. (-100)
    great thanks!

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm still lost on 2 issues that seem to conflict with each other.

1) Cycling creatine. Are you supposed to use it for a certain amount of time (3-4 months) and then get off of it for a month?
    Or do you just take it continuously like Whey?

I've heard people advocate both methods and what's the real difference? Creatine seems very beneficial which makes me wonder why you'd ever want to get off of it.

2) Is the loading phase really necessary?

Like my previous question, I see people advocating loading and others saying it doesn't matter.

Does the loading phase really make a difference? lol

Thanks guys.

aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats creatine ?

Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zahnzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In anybody's opinion, is it worth taking?

thenewguy1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Awesome!

Can finally shut mup parents up on there protein and creatine rants...

townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10) townes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This answers a whole lot of questions, thanks.

gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gog123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome post!

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good advice. Going to the local supplement store to my 200 servings worth, suprises it's so cheap.
    Getting there

danicoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danicoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true

RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichardC300 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneLurker View Post
    I'm still lost on 2 issues that seem to conflict with each other.

1) Cycling creatine. Are you supposed to use it for a certain amount of time (3-4 months) and then get off of it for a month?

I've heard people advocate both methods and what's the real difference? Creatine seems very beneficial which makes me wonder why you'd ever want to get off of it.

Like my previous question, I see people advocating loading and others saying it doesn't matter.

Does the loading phase really make a difference? lol

Thanks guys.
    These are the exact 2 questions I've been wondering after reading this sticky.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am not aware of any evidence that you need to cycle creatine. However, many people do choose to cycle, and basically go "off" once or twice a year. If you do that, then you need to be "off" for a minimum of 4-6 weeks for your levels to return to baseline.

Some people are worried that your body will stop producing creatine if you supplement too long. It is not real clear, so may people err on the side of caution and will cycle.

no, not at all. Basically you can choose to load or not load. Either choice will result in reaching the saturation point. If you choose to load, you simply reach that saturation point faster. If you choose to not load, you will still reach the saturation point, it will just take longer. Some people want to see results faster, others want to save pennies and possible stomach discomfort and are fine with it taking a bit longer.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah, thank you a lot for clearing that up.

If you don't load then how long does it take to hit that saturation point?

Originally Posted by thenewguy1996 View Post
    Can finally shut mup parents up on there protein and creatine rants...
    lmao did you show em yet!?

BEST LOOKING MISCER

btw if anyone posts this on their fb or w.e. will rep just pm me!

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Ah, thank you a lot for clearing that up.

If you don't load then how long does it take to hit that saturation point?
    30 days @ 5 grams per day

11Guly34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought myself creatine x3m Preload (600g), which has 6g proteins/6g Carbs else creatin and vitamin (dose is 30g per working day). Im trying to lose weight and at same time build my abs muscles, but not with creatine water mass but with gaining lean muscle mass which wouldnt dissapear after i stop taking them. So if i build muscles while taking creatine and when i stop will i gain pure muscle mass (idc about losing muscle size from water), i shouldnt lose any pure muscle mass right? Because i will only use creatine for month and half! I really need reply for THIS QUESTION. I also have pretty good genetics cause im the most buildet guy on school (800 people) and i dont train as some other guys who spent hours at gym