Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by crunchfit View Post
    Only consider using creatine when you have a proper diet. You must eat enough calories, protein, carbs and fat a day to gain muscle. If you don't, your body will have nothing to build muscle with. Supplements aid the process but if the process is not happening, they aid nothing and are wasted. GET A DIET.
    Holy **** you worded that well, Ima use this for people who are "hai guise im new to bb'ing what powder should i take?"

nice FAQ, aswell, learned some things

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, I?m new to this forum and I have a question for you guys. You know how creatine helps you pump out more reps and more weight which equals more muscle but then it gives you a ?puffy? look?..well what would happen if I did creatine and then came off of it. Would that make my muscles more defined if I came off it? (since creatine takes away definition).Cause I went lifting for my back today, but without creatine, and could barely do half of what I normally do. So creatine DOES make a BIIIG difference. So I?ll re-iterate my question. Should I load on creatine (which in effect makes me workout harder) for 4 or 5 months then come off it and see all the muscle I gained while on creatine, but with definition? Or will everything just sag and not look right?

Thanks

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    Hey, I?m new to this forum and I have a question for you guys. You know how creatine helps you pump out more reps and more weight which equals more muscle but then it gives you a ?puffy? look?..well what would happen if I did creatine and then came off of it. Would that make my muscles more defined if I came off it? (since creatine takes away definition).Cause I went lifting for my back today, but without creatine, and could barely do half of what I normally do. So creatine DOES make a BIIIG difference. So I?ll re-iterate my question. Should I load on creatine (which in effect makes me workout harder) for 4 or 5 months then come off it and see all the muscle I gained while on creatine, but with definition? Or will everything just sag and not look right?

Thanks
    Idk why creatine would take away definition... And if you could only lift half what you normally lift, something else was wrong and it wasn't the lack of creatine. One day off wouldn't be so drastic
    Idk my maxes at this point, I'm just starting back.. current PRs
    Squat 375 3x1, 350x4
    Deadlift 505x1 , 500x6
    Bench 320 2x1

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well i figured creatine would take away from definition since it "puffs" you up a bit.....doesn't it make sense? I don;t what I look like without creatine in me. all I know is everyone's been saying I look fatter lately. not fat fat just bulky fat. still cut but i think if i came off of creatine at a later time, i would be more defined since all the "filler water" is gone....make sense? or no?

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FFAZARI View Post
    well i figured creatine would take away from definition since it "puffs" you up a bit.....doesn't it make sense? I don;t what I look like without creatine in me. all I know is everyone's been saying I look fatter lately. not fat fat just bulky fat. still cut but i think if i came off of creatine at a later time, i would be more defined since all the "filler water" is gone....make sense? or no?
    Most don't get bloating. If they do, you can hardly notice it and it's temporary.

brb myofascial release Two_Tens's Avatar
    Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50) Two_Tens will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This may sound VERY stupid.. But do you need carbs for your body to properly absorb the creatine?

head-dog24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If i were u i would look into advocare creatine.

eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10) eamonngd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i know this sounds extremly gay to use but can creatine affect ur liver if you are under 16?
    If you say "Beer Can" with a british accent

Your also saying "bacon" in a jamaican accent

MetZleRmaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetZleRmaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eamonngd View Post
    i know this sounds extremly gay to use but can creatine affect ur liver if you are under 16?
    creatine doesn't effect your liver at all.
    MetZleR

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MetZleRmaN View Post
    Dehydration caused by creatine is a myth.
    false.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

lift hard, recover harder Iron Rain's Avatar
    Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Rain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad to see this posted. Don't get ripped off on fancy creatine cocktails. The basic old monohydrate works like a charm all on its own.

samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samsuperjew5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a real question really, but i'm ordering some mono (havn't been taking creatine for a month, i made the mistake of getting CEE and not only cant i take the taste, but its inneffective)

how much should i really add on to my lifts, i'm thinking

20 dead
    10 bench
    20 squat

does that sound about right? (i dont wanna ruin a workout lifting easy weights)

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    i lold that they made this a sticky and the FIRST SENTENCE IUS GRAMATICALLY POOR.

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    i lold that they made this a sticky and the FIRST SENTENCE IUS GRAMATICALLY POOR.
    i lol'd that you picked that up and then responded with grammatical errors of your own.

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    Want me to go through your posts and point out the fact you can't write a single sentence without some kind of error? Not to mention "IUS" and "GRAMATICALLY" aren't actually words. Also, "i lold that they made this a sticky...." is makes no grammatical sense.

Jealous of my stickies?
    Last edited by crunchfit; 12-16-2008 at 03:12 PM.

minijosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

Im in Australia. Having trouble getting this locally. What should I ask for at the store? (I would buy online but my paypal account is not working, so I thought I would try locally first)

Thanks, josh

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by minijosh View Post
    Hey guys,

Im in Australia. Having trouble getting this locally. What should I ask for at the store? (I would buy online but my paypal account is not working, so I thought I would try locally first)

Thanks, josh
    Well I'm not sure about the availability of creatine in Australia. If your asking about "how" to get it then I don't know, but if you're wanting to know "what" to get then just ask for plain creatine monohydrate. Don't let them sell you something like cell tech that is overpriced with a shiny label. Do they have cell-tech in Australia?

minijosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey zachman08, they tried selling me something called angry dog, or something like that. they said they couldn't get it in. So i think ill just buy it over the net,

this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4ever/creatine.html

is about $60 AUD to my door.

thanks

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by minijosh View Post
    Hey zachman08, they tried selling me something called angry dog, or something like that. they said they couldn't get it in. So i think ill just buy it over the net,

this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4ever/creatine.html

is about $60 AUD to my door.

thanks
    You can get creatine monohydrate at pretty much any nutrition store I've seen in Australia. Just ask for creatine monohydrate if you can't find it.

lsuamdg20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i def agee with that these answers to these questions can easily be obtained by just lookin around the site, i just joined and i dont like the retarded qs either. I dont remember who said it but i agree 20g a week is enough to saturate, and as far as loading the first week ive tried it either way and havent noticed any difference even though there is some science behind how creatine loading in the first is beneficial. if your going to take a creatine supplement bsn has a decent stack out there but watch out for the price they basically rob you

MetZleRmaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetZleRmaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whitesox3223 View Post
    false.
    I'm actually 100% certain it doesn't. Do your research before you talk, I know I did.

menshealth.com creatinejournal.com thefactsaboutfitness.com personalhealthzone.com creatine-monohydrate.org wikipedia.org

They all say either that creatine has not been found to cause dehydration, or have not even listed dehydration as a possible negative side effect of creatine.
    MetZleR

user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've heard good reviews regarding creapure, so I will give it a go after Christmas.

user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user345008781 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How much size do you reckon creatine will put on my arm initially, my friend got about half an inch which i thought was a good effort.

koboxer911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ehhh you're right, but not 100%

-Creatine loading? Definitely do it...read any creatine packaging and it all tells you to load. Loading saturates your muscles with creatine so that when you work out it can deplete giving you energy and strength. And right after/during your workout you should drink the creatine to RE-saturate your muscles.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
    --------------------------------------------------
    "GRAB LIFE BY THE HORNS....AND BENCH IT" by Me

Originally Posted by koboxer911 View Post
    -Creatine loading? Definitely do it...read any creatine packaging and it all tells you to load. Loading saturates your muscles with creatine so that when you work out it can deplete giving you energy and strength. And right after/during your workout you should drink the creatine to RE-saturate your muscles.
    Ever consider that the manufacturer might want you to use more creatine than necessary? This would result in more sales.

If you read again I mentioned why a person might want to load.

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in my oppinion creatine aint that great. I used it when i first started working out and i got so many stretch marks all over my body.

JoeMma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mikevall View Post
    in my oppinion creatine aint that great. I used it when i first started working out and i got so many stretch marks all over my body.
    Stretch marks happen when your body expands and then shrinks. I think it can also happen if you're super skinny and then your body expands...

I just started using creatine mono today. I had 5g mid day, worked out a couple hours later and just had another 5g along with a late dinner.

I would like to start using whey too post workouts, but maybe ill start that next week with only one serving of creatine (5g) pre-workout.

Originally Posted by harryjohnstone View Post
    How much size do you reckon creatine will put on my arm initially, my friend got about half an inch which i thought was a good effort.
    This.

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by harryjohnstone View Post
    This.
    1/2 an inch on the arm wasn't caused by creatine. Unless you mean in many months time. If he said he initially got 1/2 inch on his arm, he probably lied.
    Idk my maxes at this point, I'm just starting back.. current PRs
    Squat 375 3x1, 350x4
    Deadlift 505x1 , 500x6
    Bench 320 2x1

mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000)
    creatine monohydrate, how do you no its the best wheres your source for proving