Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 2828
    RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    why does creatine make me **** myself.
    œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    --Misc Car Crew---

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" -Thomas Edison

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely should make a printable PDF or something. This is gold. Great job putting all the time and effort into this, I can only imagine how long it took. Will be showing this to my HS's Athletics Director, since he's been blabbing about how creatine is very dangerous, and that there haven't been any studies on it. Lol @ "It hasn't been studied properly."
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

OxygensExhale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is your opinion on Purple K?

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got a lot of answers to my questions, cheers
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RyPostsIt View Post
    why does creatine make me **** myself.
    9/10 you are taking too much. reduce the dosage and I bet that will stop.

Originally Posted by OxygensExhale View Post
    What is your opinion on Purple K?
    Fusion Bodybuilding's Purple-K is just Kre-Alkalyn (buffered monohydrate). Here is a post from Lyle Mcdonald regarding his thoughts on Kre-Alkalyn:

mjm873 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone know anything about True Athlete Kre-Alkalyn? I just started it and usually take about 2 scoops when i wake up with milk or water and then 2 scoops 30 mins before my workout....then a whey protein shake after. Will I notice a difference with this?

Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kianbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the creatine ur talking about the one where u have like half a teaspoon in water? I think that's the most effective one I've had compared to nitrotech etc
    R.I.P Zyzz

IIFYM

slotreceiver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man that was really helpful

zeemba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    natural foods like vegies and fruits are better sources of vitamins and minerals than those you get from drugstores. reseach shows that people who take vit sup religiously die earlier than those who don't.

JonTheOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bit of a noob question this -

How do I know how much 5g of creatine is?

zachary14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would shredded matrix from muscle pharm be a safe supplement for a 16yo male?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zeemba View Post
    natural foods like vegies and fruits are better sources of vitamins and minerals than those you get from drugstores. reseach shows that people who take vit sup religiously die earlier than those who don't.
    2 carbons found in nature are the same exact thing as 2 carbons created in a lab. And show one study please.

@zach yes but i wouldnt reccomend taking that supp specifically
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snako3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess this might be a stupid question, but I'm starting to take protein straight after workout. How about creatine? It feels weired if I mix protein with creatine. When do you guys take creatine?

DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreadedAries has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine is steroids godamnit !!!
    Gym Lifts @ 220lbs BW
    570 Squat
    365 Paused Bench
    725 Deadlift

NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NTJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by skeeet27 View Post
    what to drink creatine with?
    Juice/protein shake. Pretty much you can mix it with any drink.

Goal: human flag pushups xPapaGx's Avatar
    xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Non stims- pumpbol, hemavol, cbol

stims- pre surge unleashed, white flood

even better if you can combine 1 and 1. Like do psu cbol for instance. great combos.
    Are pre-workout supplements safe?

Also, I'm looking for some kind of supplement to take during school to help me concentrate. So far I've only tried Superpump Max (because I got it free with Myofusion.) It gives me energy, but so much that it's hard to focus on one thing. Is there a specific kind of supplement that will work best for this?

Do you have a recommendation for a multi-vitamin? There are so many options that I have no idea what to take. Are there different types of multi-vitamins for different needs, or are they all just essentially the same thing, some better than others?

Thanks!

By the way, you're a science genius. It's so hard to read studies, and even harder to summarize and analyze them. When you're older you should design your own brand of supplements.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xPapaGx View Post
    Are pre-workout supplements safe?

Also, I'm looking for some kind of supplement to take during school to help me concentrate. So far I've only tried Superpump Max (because I got it free with Myofusion.) It gives me energy, but so much that it's hard to focus on one thing. Is there a specific kind of supplement that will work best for this?

Do you have a recommendation for a multi-vitamin? There are so many options that I have no idea what to take. Are there different types of multi-vitamins for different needs, or are they all just essentially the same thing, some better than others?

Thanks!

By the way, you're a science genius. It's so hard to read studies, and even harder to summarize and analyze them. When you're older you should design your own brand of supplements.
    Yes perfectly safe!

Look into focus xt, love it and trust me itll fit your needs. Ive seriously gotten kids of adderal to take it and they also love it.

Sourcing of multis differ in terms of bioavailability. A cheap multivitamin will use poor sources with a low b.a thus dont do much. Stick to now adam (not the vcaps), life force or orange triad.

And thanks man appreciate it we'll see

BEST LOOKING MISCER

xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xPapaGx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes perfectly safe!

Look into focus xt, love it and trust me itll fit your needs. Ive seriously gotten kids of adderal to take it and they also love it.

Sourcing of multis differ in terms of bioavailability. A cheap multivitamin will use poor sources with a low b.a thus dont do much. Stick to now adam (not the vcaps), life force or orange triad.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hyruliangoat again."

Yes perfectly safe!

Focus XT looks like it would definitely work, but its ingredients scare me:

Choline Bitartrate-precursor of acetylcholine, general nootropic, anti-depressant.

L-Tyrosine- precursor of Dopamine, supplementing with L-tyrosine may heighten mental alertness, increase feelings of well being, and offset physical and mental fatigue.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine- may have cardioprotective activity and may beneficially affect cardiac function. It may enhance sperm motiliy, have cytoprotective, antioxidant and anti-apoptotic activity.

DMAE-an antioxidant and a precursor of the neurotransmitter acetycholine. Acetycholine is responsible for feelings of well-being and relaxation. DMAE supplementation has been known to increase energy levels. It may also have positive benefits for dreaming and mood stabilization.

Vinpocetine-a cerebral metabolic enhancer and a selective cerebral vasodilator, has been shown to enhance oxygen and glucose uptake from blood by brain neurons, and to increase neuronal ATP bio-energy production, even under hypoxic (low oxygen) conditions.

Huperzine A-crosses the blood-brain barrier and protects acetylcholine from being destroyed by acetylcholinesterase. This property of Huperzine causes an increase in acetylcholine in the brain thereby leading to improved mental function including memory enhancement.
    (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=focus)

Should I be worried about its effects on neurotransimitters? Thanks.

SnZ53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnZ53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    remember if anyhone has questions feel free to ask!
    Skimmed through the thread but havnt seen the question im gonna ask...

I've been curious about this for a while. There's a debate in the nutrition community about how much protein an athlete needs in order to grow muscle. Its common convention for most bodybuilders to eat a minimum of 1g/lbs ratio of protein. My question to you is whether there is any scientific proof or is it just "broscience"?

Or is the 0.8g/kg just dogma followed by scientists.

By the way, this thread is sticky material.

Originally Posted by xPapaGx View Post
    Focus XT looks like it would definitely work, but its ingredients scare me:

Choline Bitartrate-precursor of acetylcholine, general nootropic, anti-depressant.

L-Tyrosine- precursor of Dopamine, supplementing with L-tyrosine may heighten mental alertness, increase feelings of well being, and offset physical and mental fatigue.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine- may have cardioprotective activity and may beneficially affect cardiac function. It may enhance sperm motiliy, have cytoprotective, antioxidant and anti-apoptotic activity.

DMAE-an antioxidant and a precursor of the neurotransmitter acetycholine. Acetycholine is responsible for feelings of well-being and relaxation. DMAE supplementation has been known to increase energy levels. It may also have positive benefits for dreaming and mood stabilization.

Vinpocetine-a cerebral metabolic enhancer and a selective cerebral vasodilator, has been shown to enhance oxygen and glucose uptake from blood by brain neurons, and to increase neuronal ATP bio-energy production, even under hypoxic (low oxygen) conditions.

Huperzine A-crosses the blood-brain barrier and protects acetylcholine from being destroyed by acetylcholinesterase. This property of Huperzine causes an increase in acetylcholine in the brain thereby leading to improved mental function including memory enhancement.
    (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=focus)

Should I be worried about its effects on neurotransimitters? Thanks.
    All of those things are good trust me. There is a lot of antioxidant function to with the product which makes it a great overall health product also.

Originally Posted by SnZ53 View Post
    Skimmed through the thread but havnt seen the question im gonna ask...

I've been curious about this for a while. There's a debate in the nutrition community about how much protein an athlete needs in order to grow muscle. Its common convention for most bodybuilders to eat a minimum of 1g/lbs ratio of protein. My question to you is whether there is any scientific proof or is it just "broscience"?

Or is the 0.8g/kg just dogma followed by scientists.

By the way, this thread is sticky material.
    http://www.jissn.com/content/3/1/7

http://www.jissn.com/content/8/1/9

BEST LOOKING MISCER

JonTheOwl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just had my first ever day of creatine yesterday and had stomach cramps. They were pretty bad but I'm glad I read up on here first about drinking lots of water with it.

notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, im seriously impressed. pretty great read, organized and informative
    +rep

surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfup4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I heard of this new website called w w w musclefitguide c o m.. Anyone heard of this?

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by snako3000 View Post
    I guess this might be a stupid question, but I'm starting to take protein straight after workout. How about creatine? It feels weired if I mix protein with creatine. When do you guys take creatine?
    Mixing it with protein powder is just fine.

Originally Posted by JonTheOwl View Post
    Bit of a noob question this -

How do I know how much 5g of creatine is?

Even if your tub comes with a scoop, you should weigh it to make sure the "fill line" is accurate.

Originally Posted by notoriouszeus View Post
    wow, im seriously impressed. pretty great read, organized and informative
    +rep
    thanks mayne=)

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quenbow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very informative post, thanks OP !

Originally Posted by Quenbow View Post
    Very informative post, thanks OP !
    thanks mayne =)

BEST LOOKING MISCER

cozmofide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to questions. How long should you wait to workout if you take it pre-workout if you want full effect? Do you have to workout for the water muscle to kick in.

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cozmofide View Post
    I have to questions. How long should you wait to workout if you take it pre-workout if you want full effect? Do you have to workout for the water muscle to kick in.
    Doesn't matter when you take creatine.

And why would you take creatine if you don't workout? It's only a supplement. Diet/Exercise is key for any supplement to work properly

Just take 3-5g daily, and drink lots of water.

I take 5g post workout, and 3g in the morning on off days, on an empty stomach.
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141