Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

considering getting musclepharm.. better than optimum?

been using basically everything by optimum nutrition for a few years now, (fish oil, protein, glut, bcaa, ect)

friend told me musclepharm is the real deal good qualiy stuff

thinking of just going for it and buying musclepharm get swole stack for the next aprox 2 months http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...ole-stack.html

what u guys think? give musclepharm a try?

Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fruity Snacks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    protein wise u dont think mp is that great?

what im really interesting is the mp assault which i hear is better than jack3d?

Originally Posted by imp4pdabest1 View Post
    Nope. MP Combat is nothing special. Jack3d sucks, Assault may be a little better but there's much better pre workouts in the same price range. I don't know what your friend is telling you, he sounds like a bro himself, but MP is not known for being a high quality company. The proteins I named above are 10x better than Combat.
    nah hes not a bro lol i actually trust his opinion very highly

also, i hear everyone say jack3d sucks but ive found it to literily be the best supplement ive ever tried. what do you think is better besides assault?

Well if you're not experiencing all the typical side effects of the heavy dose of 1,3 DMAA in jack3d, more power to you. Just don't be surprised if you're little buddy fails you in the bedroom eventually.

There's too many to list that are better than jack3d and Assault. Hemavol, Craze, Plasmatic EP, Ultima, Body Octane, ErgoPump, Pump-Bol, White Flood, NO3 Chrome, N Zero, C4, SAN Fierce, BCS Labs Alpha Pump. I could go on all night.
    ive learned to love the jittery feeling and crazy senses haha (3 scoops daily....)

i just realized i actually used a bottle of assault before when it had the old look to it. actually liked it alot it was just like jack3d but without the jitters, however i found it took much longer to digest properly

andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10) andyROX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd have to agree with imp4pdabest1. ON is a highly reputable company. Muscle pharm is one of the top grossing companies, yet still have ways to go to be in the same tier as ON. Combat is only popular because assault is so popular. I'm not saying to go with ON, but you cant simply say that MP is better than ON. Again, there are so many other companies that are better, but muscle pharm does make quality products.

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fruity Snacks View Post
    nah hes not a bro lol i actually trust his opinion very highly

also, i hear everyone say jack3d sucks but ive found it to literily be the best supplement ive ever tried. what do you think is better besides assault?
    I really liked assault, my favorite being WF though. As stated above, their protein is nothing special..stick w/ your Gold Standard or Myofusion IMO. Also, I personally will never buy an expensive amino acid supplement...im sure some will disagree but, bcaas are bcaas. Stick to a cheap powder and you'll be fine. Hope this helps
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I left ON quite a while back...I"m done with them and prefer many other companies. For protein I like trutein and my faith in dymatize is back so I also like many of their protein choices.

I'm not a huge fan of MP except for assault. It may be my favorite pre-workout. I don't like 1,3 and all the "crazy" and "experiemental" things in craze or othersl like. I feel like assault just has the solid ingredients I am looking for. Plus it goes down so smooth. I get heartbearn from many pre workouts...not from assault.

CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CrystalLake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive learned to love the jittery feeling and crazy senses haha (3 scoops daily....)
    You guys and your 3 scoops of Jack3d are crazy.
    part-time artist, full-time superhero: http://joneallen.com

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CrystalLake View Post
    You guys and your 3 scoops of Jack3d are crazy.
    lol This. Assault requires a simple half scoop serving, and for everyone who immediately goes to a full scoop I highly suggest trying out a single serving first. No need to constantly up the dosage of every supplement out there, which tends to be the consensus for a majority of today's supplement users. As for Combat Powder it is a solid protein at a solid price. There is currently a deal right now that gives you 10% off which brings the tub down to roughly $36, which IMO is a hell of a price for protein. OP if you choose to purchase any number of MP products you won't be disappointed, and I assure you you will continue to purchase them in the future.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Disregard both. If I HAD to just stick to one company it would most likely be controlled labs.

<3 PC
    Lupus Fiasco

Former Virginia Tech Library King of Aesthetics

Fall or climb I chose the latter

asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) asmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MP Combat definitely tastes better than ON Whey, but MP Combat can have poor digestibility for some compared to ON. The reason is MP Combat is mostly cheap whey concentrate, which is why the cholesterol count is so high. I'm not saying the cholesterol count being so high is a problem but it is indicative of 90+% whey concentrate. As others have mentioned, try XF 2.0, XF Whey, Trutein, Wheyology, etc. I think these all taste better than MP combat and digest great. No protein farts!

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but MP is not known for being a high quality company. The proteins I named above are 10x better than Combat.
    umm actually all of our stuff is pretty high quality...

i just realized i actually used a bottle of assault before when it had the old look to it. actually liked it alot it was just like jack3d but without the jitters, however i found it took much longer to digest properly
    If you liked the old version, you will definitely love the new one.

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of MP except for assault. It may be my favorite pre-workout. I don't like 1,3 and all the "crazy" and "experiemental" things in craze or othersl like. I feel like assault just has the solid ingredients I am looking for. Plus it goes down so smooth. I get heartbearn from many pre workouts...not from assault.
    Thanks a lot bud, appreciated...

OP how's this for quality? If I can get your word that you'll put up a log, I'll send you a new bottle of Assault to log...
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deffinetly give it a try i love their stuff!! specially combat powder and creatine!

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    $156 bucks for that? Wow you CEO'ing fruity snacks?