marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OMG Crazy Weight Gain..What the hell????!!!

I started weight lifting again -___________- after 9 months of being off it.

I started at around 118-119.

The week has not ended yet and already I'm at 125lbs. The thing is I have not drank a lot of water too. It's an area I need to improve on

And Im only eating 2200-2400 calories day.

I woke up 121 this morning. Now I'm 125 too.

All I had today was

homeade bagels = 306 kl, 18g Protein, 3.17g Fat, 48.67g Carbs x 2 = 606kl, 36g Protein, 6.34g Fat, 97.34g Carbs

Low fat cheese slice x 2 = .................................................. .........= 70kl, 10g Protein, 0.6g Fat, 6g Carbs
    Normal Cheese slice x1 =................................................. ..............= 50kl, 5g Protein, 2.0g Fat, 2.5 Carbs (something like that)

Total = about 732kl, 51g protein, 8.68 fat, 105.84g Carbs

Now I did snack on almonds, peanut M&Ms, and honey nuts for a total of about 300-400 calories..but that is through out the day

so maybe 1000 calories so far.

Look, I understand that you are going to put on some fat while bulking. But I was diagonsed with anorexia and it is messing with my head. Like I feel like not eating for the rest of the day. Or going to kill my self with some HIIT cardio till I collaspe..

Like my stomach feels big and bloated and fat. Sometimes food will even try come up my esphogus.

Bros; and Sis' I am eating around 2200-2400 and I feel like I getting fat.

Like I might just call it a night and the next time I eat will be 17 hours from now..after my morning workout. The feeling is even worst when I sit down and feel like I have belly. Is this bulking. Gheez its only been a week 2200-2300 calories is not even a lot.

You see what I'm talking about. This is unflexed too.

...Is this normal...or is this anorexia just making me parnoid??
    IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg

SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I applaud you that you are starting a bulk in the face of your diagnosis. That takes strength.

Your tummy is going to stick out when you eat, but it's only temporary. The food physically being in there will push your stomach out, much like how baby birds look after they are syringe fed. Also, there is a little sodium in the food you mentioned. I think that might cause a little bloating. To be clear though, you do not look fat or bloated. You just look like you had recently eaten a little bit.

I wish I knew something about anorexia so that I could help further. for what it's worth, you have a LONG way to go before anyone would even look at you and think the word "fat" in their head, no matter how much your stomach sticks out.

Oh yea. Stomach sticking out when sitting down is normal. It's the angle at which you're sitting. I have a mirror next to me and when I sit in my chair I see my gut and go, ".... ****." But I'm actually a little fat.

marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcellius27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah Im just trying to get through it. Like I just feel like going back to the anorexic way and starving myself. I just feel fat...when I may look skinny in those pictures. Stomach does not even look at that bad. And I can see a little bit of the ab outline....man so hard!!!! Only one week of lifting and 118 to 125??!!!! Scares me.

SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep going buddy, you're doing great. Use whatever resources your doctor gave you to help you out!

nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nosix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude you have them datdere' black genes and could become a monster work hard eat well and it will all fall into place all the best/
    JUST SQUAT IT!

Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reloadguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marcellius27 View Post
    Yeah Im just trying to get through it. Like I just feel like going back to the anorexic way and starving myself. I just feel fat...when I may look skinny in those pictures. Stomach does not even look at that bad. And I can see a little bit of the ab outline....man so hard!!!! Only one week of lifting and 118 to 125??!!!! Scares me.
    Yeah it's your ED messing with you, most of that weight gain is from water/glycogen. Your abs can be less visible due to water retention not fat gain so disregard the scale and keep eating/lifting.

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Reloadguy View Post
    Yeah it's your ED messing with you, most of that weight gain is from water/glycogen. Your abs can be less visible due to water retention not fat gain so disregard the scale and keep eating/lifting.
    What he said!

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol with black genetics like that i wouldnt even worry about eating 3500 cals a day as long as you're lifting right you wont get fat, but youll get a LOT of mass.

i wish i had your black genetics lol.. you could be a fkn MONSTER
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    What he said!
    Yeah I just ate. I want to eat..but man im scared. taking it little by little. Im hoping these genetics are kicking in. Man I went for a run and collasped. Got home and then ate more food just now..and feel guility again....ughhhhhh

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by marcellius27 View Post
    Yeah I just ate. I want to eat..but man im scared. taking it little by little. Im hoping these genetics are kicking in. Man I went for a run and collasped. Got home and then ate more food just now..and feel guility again....ughhhhhh
    lol it's not going to work right away itll take at least 6 months until you can notice a change, lean muscle mass builds very slow, and at that low of cals i wouldnt be running a lot if i were you.. the more cals you burn, the more you need to eat in order to achieve a caloric surplus which you need in order to bulk.. just focus on lifting heavy, training hard, eating big, and you will be a monster

get this: i didnt lift for 2 months and i was eating at a deficit for those two months... i dropped 20lbs lol with NO cardio, no lifting whatsoever... down to 145 from 165...

i just started lifting no more than 1 week ago and eating at a caloric surplus, im already up to 155 that's a 10lb gain in one week.
    none of it is water because ive been drinking at least a gallon of water a day for almost a year now so my body doesn't retain water

im expecting to be back up to 165 within a month, yes fat gains will be involved but hey, i can always cut at a caloric deficit! i mean, knowing how easy it was for me to drop 20lbs without lifting/cardio just at a caloric deficit, who cares about fat on a bulk, i can alwyas cut it

ontop of that i think i have a slight eating disorder too

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah its ALL in your head. if your starting recovery expect a **** load of weight gain. BUT alot of it will be water, almost all actually. Just Focus on lifting as heavy as possible with compound movements and eat. you'll put on some muscle and eventually drop the water weight.
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    You weigh 123 lb? You look more than that. Are you 5' 4" or something?
    Im 5'9.

But coming off anorexi, recovering from it...it is messing up with my head. I knew muscle was going to come slow..but the 8lbs in 1 week of training has messed up my mind. I am like afraid to eat. But at the same time I want to maximize my gains while keeping fat to a minimum. I don`t know Ive been on the scale fevery 40 mins or so..after drinking water, after eating, after taking a piss, after taking a dump. Everything.

I guess it`s normal eh. Other people are saying the pics they dont see fat or much...just skin and bone...but ugh...I guess I gotta eat and hope for the best.

2200kl-2400kl

Like I have a big appetite I like to eat now..but afraid to.

You weigh 123 lb? You look more than that. Are you 5' 4" or something?
    Originally Posted by TomBremner View Post
    yeah its ALL in your head. if your starting recovery expect a **** load of weight gain. BUT alot of it will be water, almost all actually. Just Focus on lifting as heavy as possible with compound movements and eat. you'll put on some muscle and eventually drop the water weight.
    Gosh I hope so. I do 3 full body workouts a week. 6-8 reps.
    Front Squat
    Barbell Row
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    Pullups
    Dips

Then workout 2 is:
    Front Squats
    Deadlift
    Incline Bench Press
    Pullups
    Dips
    Seated DB PressA
    Abs

and on off days I do cardio HIITT because it messes up with my head.

I see. Good choice on getting help. Don't rely on my word, but I recall reading in cases of anorexia the initial weight gain and then some is almost always majority LBM and not fat.
    No I doubt it. Who gains muscle that fast. Has been 6 days and already I'm at 127. I started 119-120. Man I am convinced I'm getting fat. Forget this.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you need to see a psychiatrist or someone who could help you with your eating disorder. It's clear that you're not over it. Get the help you need and get yourself straightened out. You'll be a much happier person in the future.

Best of luck to you.

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Step away from the scale for a few weeks and eat as you are doing now. Train hard and then check your weight. I bet it wont be CRAZY.

gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's mainly water and glycogen. I think 1 gram of carbs holds around 4 grams of water.
    Also since you were under eating your glycogen stores were probably pretty low and you are filling them up.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try not to worry about how much you eat, but what you eat. if you eat very healthy, you wont get fat!
    Engineering Master Race

Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    Try not to worry about how much you eat, but what you eat. if you eat very healthy, you wont get fat!
    On a normal day I eat

Meal 1:
    1 cup oats
    1 tsp brown sugar
    1/2 cup milk
    1 whole egg scrambled
    1 slice of cheese
    1 homemade protein bagel (306-312kl each, 48-55g carbs, 3-5g fat, 18-19g protein)

Meal 2:
    1 homemade pita bread (220kl each, 8g protein)
    2 Tbsp peanut butter (200kl)
    handful of honey nuts (160kl)
    2 Oatmeal cookies (160kl)
    1 Scoop Protein Shake

Meal 3:
    1/2 milk
    Brown Rice (320kl)
    50g Beans
    Some honey nuts (????)

I snack a lot between meals with honey nuts. It could come up to a total of 300-400 calories. Total comes up to about 2200-2500kl a day, 116-120g of protein per day

For like the last couple days my stomach has had a bloated look -________-

I do need help. I will seek it. Because it's messing with me and I feel like starving myself.

Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kahldris is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    This is not even remotely true.

Eating more calories then you burn makes you gain weight, period. You could get fat off apples if you eat enough of them.

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are a variety of things that can affect your weight on a day-to-day basis, including:

-glycogen & bound water levels
    -sodium and fluid retention levels
    -hydration
    -the remaining food in your digestive tract
    -"pending" bowel movements
    -urine excretion
    -phases of the moon

and the list goes on and on. It's not really helpful to look at your weight on a day-to-day, hour-to-hour basis. Personally, I weigh myself every saturday, just after I wake up. This gives me a consistent, fasted data point that I can compare over several weeks (see my sig). The trend is what you want to be concerned about.

It's been 3 weeks since I started. Today my mind got the heck out of me after feeling bloating. I starved myself for 18-20 hours, went to work at a job that is labor intensive (Costco Cart Crew), drank no very little water, and snacked. 8 hour shift. I was feeling guilty..and for what reason? I don't want to get fat while bulking. Already it seems impossible. After that body starvation I got home, had a bowl movement and weighed in at 129lbs. In 3 weeks? Mind you I started at 120lbs. 9lbs in 3 weeks??? Im gaining fat. Am I not suppose to gain 3 to 4lbs a month?

This is how I look now

Snapshot_20120128_3.JPG
    Snapshot_20120128_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20120128_2.JPG
    Snapshot_20120128.JPG

It's messing my head. But I'm slowly getting over it. But 9lbs in 3 weeks makes me want to cut.

TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000)
    You went from emaciated to skinny....you're fine, keep up the good work and keep bulking

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guaranteed 7 of that is increased glycogen/increased water weight/increased food in GI tract, the weight gain will slow down, its likely all lean body mass dude, just keep at it and see a doctor if you're about to fall of the wagon.
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you look way better. body fat looks about the same but you look like you put on more muscle. i enjoy not being able to clearly see your clavicle.
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) typeA17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a very similar experience when I first began eating right and recovering. For about two weeks I was bloated as hell, looked almost pregnant, and my weight was jumping all over the place. The first time this happened I freaked out and began restricting again. You can't do this! It's just your body getting used to the increased nutrients; it hasn't had them for a while. Hide the scale, your weight is going to do some weird crap for awhile until it levels out. I had to throw out my scale and completely ignore my reflection in the mirror. Believe me, things will even out and your body will return to normal. I'm currently bulking, too. The increased strength is awesome, and I think I look better than ever. Of course, it's not always about your appearance, and I think lifting has taught me to persevere and challenge myself to improve. All the best, and pm me if you need support.
    Weights > cardio

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140088743

tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomyb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep at it bro, remember that high sodium can cause water retention which can effect how much you weigh. also always weigh yourself in the morning, as soon as you wake up, go to the toilet then weigh yourself and do not drink any water or eat any food until u have weighed yourself. Thats for the most accurate results for weight and measure this weekly. If you find that your still not putting on weight you need to eat more.
    Hope this Helps!!