VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

M-Stak Question (Natural Guy, Universal/Animal Reps pls advise)

Started M-stak on Monday (CRACKING PRODUCT!)

Usually hit Gym at 7am and take M-stak prior however tomorrow I wont be lifting till 6pm.

my question is with it been a nutritional partitioner should I take the M-stak early in the day tomorrow or should I just wait and use it PRE Workout?

The other thing is come saturday I will be back in the gym at 7am again so I will be using M-stak again then (around 12 hours after last serving).

Is this okay?

If not I may go to the gym tomorrow morning and do cardio using M-stak then just use a run of the mill PRE on the evening to do my lifting session
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VendettaV2b View Post
    Started M-stak on Monday (CRACKING PRODUCT!)

Usually hit Gym at 7am and take M-stak prior however tomorrow I wont be lifting till 6pm.

my question is with it been a nutritional partitioner should I take the M-stak early in the day tomorrow or should I just wait and use it PRE Workout?

The other thing is come saturday I will be back in the gym at 7am again so I will be using M-stak again then (around 12 hours after last serving).

Is this okay?

If not I may go to the gym tomorrow morning and do cardio using M-stak then just use a run of the mill PRE on the evening to do my lifting session
    If you are not taking a pre-workout, can use without problems.
    If you're taking a pre-workout, you can use it half hour before the lunch

I asked this question and NaturalGuy answered me, about a month ago
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool cheers man. Its just I know it works best with how much food youre eating and the gap between todays serving and tomorrows serving will be huge
    ---
    --

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally I like to take it 45 minutes pre-workout. Remember with the nutrient partitioning that your body is constantly in a state of processing and breaking down food so you don't need to take it with any particular meal.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Personally I like to take it 45 minutes pre-workout. Remember with the nutrient partitioning that your body is constantly in a state of processing and breaking down food so you don't need to take it with any particular meal.
    Ah excellent thanks for confirming dude. I was just unsure if 30+ hours or something might deter the effects of M-stak

I used it this morning at 7am, I will use it tomorrow night at 6pm and saturday morning 7am

then back to normal

Thanks again
    ---
    --