mao1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrution related question. I have a bad diet.

I know that without the right diet, the psychical effort is almost a waste of time.

I eat chaotically, sometimes go all day just drinking coffee with milk, and/or seeds, and I realize it's like 4 or 5 pm already, and then I eat big and that's it for the day. Other times I eat 2 or 3 times a day, but not quality nutritive foods.

All in all I have a poor diet. I would like to start eating correctly. Just the right amount of protein and calories, not more not less.

It's a big mystery for me, how am I supposed to count and track the grams of proteins and the number of calories?

And also, another question. I recently quit eating bread. Coz I want to lose the belly so I was thinking that breed has no nutritional value so it's unnecessary calories. It's ok that I kicked out the bread?

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Start here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Just read the nutrition facts on everything you eat, pay attention to serving sizes, and write everything down (fat, carbs, protein, and calories).

Bread has nutritional value. There's nothing wrong with eating bread.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

mao1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay.
    So I'm 181cm x 75kg.
    In US that's like 5,93ft X 165lbs.
    It seems I need a daily intake of ~2500 calories.

Now the big question is... how do I measure? How do I know how much calories my stake have? Then the stake is sometimes larger sometimes smaller. Do you guys use a scale or...?
    Last edited by mao1; 01-12-2012 at 04:26 AM.