uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uMimen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Animal Pump or Animal Rage?

Just wondering which one would be better. been reading reviews and both seem pretty solid and trying to figure out which people would prefer and which one i should take
    I REP Back 350+

Trying to get to dat 1337 rep powa

******* No fap until 2012 crew ******

Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Senecan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think I have tried the pump...which is in pill form? Correct?

Not 100% sure on that, but I regularly use Rage and its the last pre-workout ill use. Probably the best thing about it, is it lasts a long time and you only need to wait 20 mins after you take it.
    "When you're not in the gym, someone else is; and they will beat you."
    "If it was easy, everyone would do it."
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    “To be number one, you have to train like you’re number two”

Jan 1st: 227 @ 16%
    Jan 7th: 223
    Jan 14th: 217
    Jan 21st: 216
    Jan 28th: 214
    Feb 4th: 213

jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoney05txst is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I use both, but I take the stim out of Pump, they work pretty awesome together

gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Put them together but take out the stims of pump!

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I actually like the effects of Rage quite a bit. I think it's one of my fav preworkouts that I can get off the shelf.
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10) blucavvy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    never tried pump but I use rage for every workout along with glycergrow and I can tell you that it is a phenomenol combo
    Current Stack

NOW Creatine Mono
    Smart Powders Whey Protein
    Universal Animal Rage
    Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
    Max Muscle Men's Multivitamin
    Natures Bounty Fish Oil
    SNS Focus XT (for class days)

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmoney05txst View Post
    I use both, but I take the stim out of Pump, they work pretty awesome together
    This ^^^^^^^ Animal Rage + Animal Pump =

If you are only use one however here are the differences:

Animal Pump: Formulated for pumps, strength, energy, performance. Has full dose of creatine, milder in the stims than Rage and you have the option to remove the stims (single red pill).

Animal Rage: Formulated for Energy, Focus, Performance. No creatine, not formulated specifically for pumps (although many users report improved pumps). Strong in the stims and focus department. If you are looking to hit a PR in the gym or at a powerlifting contest Animal Rage is what you want in your arsenal.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0