JojoLight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JojoLight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JojoLight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Following IF Diet + HighVolume and Partial Reps Philosophy, Follow Me! :)

Hi my name is Jojo,

I would like to share my story here and give a different point of view about how to have a normal lifestyle, looking great and being healthy in the modern world of bodybuilding.

in my teenager years i only played computer games the whole time. at the age of 20 i was 1.75 tall and 56 kg. thats where i started to get interested in bodybuilding. yeah i had skinny legs and no calves but hell yeah, we all must start somewhere! now today 2 years later im 70kg and 1.76m tall. i have tried all kinds of fancy workout routines and diet i could find.
    but what i have been following now gave me the most progressive result and satisfaction in life.

after reading and studying all popular bodybuilding routine out there and combine it with what nature has given us. i believe i came up with a very practical way of having a healthy lifestyle and lots of time outside the gym.

i basically focus my philosophy on victor richards, serge nubret, max charles, michael locket and jason huh, kai greene, jay cutler and phil heath. I combine their training philosophy with IF (Intermittent Fasting) Diet.

my diet:

IF gave me the most satisfying diet i could find out there, you can follow it and easily get super shredded and keep your condition like this all year long.
    its basically 16 hours non eating and 8 hours eating. i dont eat the whole day, and before my workout i take 10 gramm bbca, after workout i usually go for a buffet. i remember once i did eat around 2 kg steak with little rice, other times i ate 800 gr oatmeal, another time i just ate chicken sausages with thai chillis till i drop... lol i got so much delicious thai food around me here all the time with living in bangkok muhahahahha O_o!

my workouts:

super high volume, 20-50 sets per session, depend on what body part im working on and how my energy level are, super low rest, 30-45seconds, usually im done after 60 minutes. my aim is simple, keep constant tension on the muscle, that im working on and keep the pump there, if i can't add more weights and keep the weights moving, then im done, i keep adding weights until its so heavy that i can only do partial reps, i keep adding weight and fighting with more heavy weights and partial reps, when i can't move the weight any inches anymore, i go to the next exercise, simple classic muscle building, but sometimes i do 10 sets per exercise...lol... and i need the same amount of time of a bodybuilder who is doing a regular 3x12reps sets with 1-2 mins rest...hahhaha and most of them dont never get close to the pumps i get.

i live in bangkok for 8 months now. i used to believe that there are only skinny guys walking around here... i have changed my minds. people who have never done any weightlifting or workout have legs or calves or arms or chest like trees... and few of them are super shredded with veins all over the body, and not knowing anything about diet...lol

my guess is just, there must be a natural way to make muscle bigger... its not heavy weight, but its volume, more weights and constant tension.

for example today i did legs

1. laying leg curls, around 12 sets, 15 minutes
    2. leg press, around 8 sets, 8 minutes
    3. squats, around 8 sets, 10 minutes
    4. front squats, 4 sets, 5 mintes
    5. leg extension, 7 sets 7 minutes

reps are not below 12, rest are max 30 seconds.

at the end i got incredible pump on my my legs, mostly on my outer squats, some on my hams.
    next leg session would be emphasis on inner quad and hams.

my weights fluctuate around 70 kg, sometimes 68kg, depend on what i ate...

my current bodyfat is 8 %. i will up some pics when i go to 5 % ^^

stay tuned for those who are interested, cheers

Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwii95M will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its constant progression, and frequency.
    reps back
    ++ Positive Crew++
    Actually Lifts crew