fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cissus quadrangularis AND SHOULDER TENDONITIS

does Cissus quadrangularis help recovering from shoulder tendonitis? if it does, are there any studies to support that ?
    Thanks

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have you been diagnosed with this condition or are you self treating?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The acute effects are going to be mainly analgesic, but it has other benefits as well. Cissus is a staple in my arsenal.

Borrowed from examine
    Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional medicine for joint and bone health (as well as various feminine disorders and menopause), and shows promise in promoting bone growth rates. It is popular as a joint aid for athletes, with preliminary evidence supporting this property of cissus.

It will reduce pain but if you have an injury you will still need to take it easy, I would take it in conjunction with a product like Elastamine and a fish oil

Our cissus and Elastamine are both buy2get1free right now

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/elast.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pr...suspowder.html
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fahdalsheheata View Post
    does Cissus quadrangularis help recovering from shoulder tendonitis? if it does, are there any studies to support that ?
    Thanks
    Tendinitis tends to be an overuse injury. The best remedy for this is generally rest of the area where you have it. I do know this is something most of us don't want to do, though, and as such the second best remedy is a change in how you perform the movements or soft tissue therapy of some kind. Cissus can potentially help a bit but if it's severe it's likely not going to solve the whole issue.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    Tendinitis tends to be an overuse injury. The best remedy for this is generally rest of the area where you have it. I do know this is something most of us don't want to do, though, and as such the second best remedy is a change in how you perform the movements or soft tissue therapy of some kind. Cissus can potentially help a bit but if it's severe it's likely not going to solve the whole issue.
    Rest and Physical therapy is going to have the most impact on tendon issues for sure

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    Listen to this guy.

As someone who dealth with forearm tendinitis, I focused a lot on soft tissue work and avoiding inflammatory movements, but I also took a lot of Cissus XT and that seemed to help. No longer bothers me or affects my pressing ability like it used to.
    Meow

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Listen to this guy.

As someone who dealth with forearm tendinitis, I focused a lot on soft tissue work and avoiding inflammatory movements, but I also took a lot of Cissus XT and that seemed to help. No longer bothers me or affects my pressing ability like it used to.
    That's what I have, forearm / elbow tendinitis. There's a stretch you can do

Hold your arm out in front of you parallel with the ground palm up, elbow locked, then with your others and grab the hand of the affected arm and pull it down so it's as close to 90 degree angle and hold it for about ten seconds or so.

When my elbow flares up I do that 4-5 times a day and seems to help quite a bit.

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    E-Pharm Joint Force is something to look into.

Helped my bicep tendonitis tremendously and always have some on hand in case of flare ups.

Other then that, you need to rest and ice the tendon.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    That's what I have, forearm / elbow tendinitis. There's a stretch you can do

Hold your arm out in front of you parallel with the ground palm up, elbow locked, then with your others and grab the hand of the affected arm and pull it down so it's as close to 90 degree angle and hold it for about ten seconds or so.

When my elbow flares up I do that 4-5 times a day and seems to help quite a bit.
    Yep, or using a wall and walking the palm up for a greater stretch.
    Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    E-Pharm Joint Force is something to look into.

Helped my bicep tendonitis tremendously and always have some on hand in case of flare ups.

Other then that, you need to rest and ice the tendon.
    In the long term, icing may likely make it worse or stagnant.

Heat for me has been the biggest help, especially pre-training.
    Meow

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    have you been diagnosed with this condition or are you self treating?
    I have been diagnosed by a doctor using an mri scan which shows that I have the condition in both shoulders.

Thanks for your responses guys. I've been out of the gym for 2 months and just recently i got back to the gym. So I've been seeing a pt during this time and since I have no pain he gave me the green light. However when I started benching my right shoulder seems it still has not recovered so I didn't want to stop going to the gym again And thought may be this supplement help a littile.

Thanks for your responses guys. I've been out of the gym for 2 months and just recently i got back to the gym. So I've been seeing a pt during this time and since I have no pain he gave me the green light. However when I started benching my right shoulder seems it still has not recovered so I didn't want to stop going to the gym again And thought may be this supplement help a littile.
    May be a form issue. Has the PT watched you perform the motions that irritate it? Are you warming up properly? Still sticking to the exercises the PT prescribed?
    Meow

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eliminate barbell bench press. If you find that or any other exercise irritates the tendon and causes a flare up, take them out of your routine.

Barbell causes a ton of tension and stress on the tendons/joints. I personally haven't/cannot perform bench press (flat or incline) as it flares up my tendinitis so I stick with Dumbbells and no issues at all.
    PEScience Representative

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    May be a form issue. Has the PT watched you perform the motions that irritate it? Are you warming up properly? Still sticking to the exercises the PT prescribed?
    yeah I'm still sticking to exercises he prescribed and he thought my form was good.he said that we should take the bench press from my routine and integrate the exercises he prescribed in my routine

Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Eliminate barbell bench press. If you find that or any other exercise irritates the tendon and causes a flare up, take them out of your routine.

Barbell causes a ton of tension and stress on the tendons/joints. I personally haven't/cannot perform bench press (flat or incline) as it flares up my tendinitis so I stick with Dumbbells and no issues at all.
    yeah I guesss I'm going to do that for a while and see how it goes. thanks bro

yeah I guesss I'm going to do that for a while and see how it goes. thanks bro
    No problem.

And the above is only my recommendation and helped me out tremendously. Hope it helps and alleviates the flare ups/pain.
    PEScience Representative