DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help me create a birthday stax

So my birthday is about 2 weeks away (may 9th) and I have been working hard! I started at 250 and weighed myself today (4/27/15) and weighed 199 on the dot. Last time I posted my pics, forum members said I was around 12% body fat. So what do you guys think I should do continue cutting or start bulking? If I should continue to cut what supplements should I take? If I am bulking what supplements should I take?
    Height:6'2-3
    Weight: 199

sorry if I posted in wrong section
    Attached Images
    Started at 250 pounds currently 195lbs

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My bulk and cutting stacks mostly same products.
    During cutting I add a fat burner for the needed energy focus and appetite suppression. ErgoCut is excellent for that

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergogenix.htm

My basics are creatine,multi,fish oil, protein powder and pwo (ErgoBlast)
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all what you want to do. I'd say keep cutting and go for a winter bulk, but it's all how you want to look. Regardless, either is going to start with diet first and foremost. Make sure you know your calories and your macros.
    As for supplements on a cut, you can try the Neogenix Advanced Recomp Stack. It covers your basic proven fat loss ingredients of Yohimine HCL, Caffeine and Forskolin 95%.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All you need when bulking are the basics
    save the extra bday money for a nice fat steak, and some food.

A good Whey (PES, Cellucor, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth, BB.com Protogen)
    A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce, BB.com)
    A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like OxiOmega
    A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak or BB.com’s Multi

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    My bulk and cutting stacks mostly same products.
    During cutting I add a fat burner for the needed energy focus and appetite suppression. ErgoCut is excellent for that

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er.../ergogenix.htm

My basics are creatine,multi,fish oil, protein powder and pwo (ErgoBlast)
    Solid advice; similar to what I do.
    Ergo has some solid choices~
    Regardless of your goal, a protein supp. is definitely useful in meeting your macros
    If you are interested in the traditional flavors, True Grit's Protein has phenomenal flavors of Vanilla and Chocolate~ Mixes flawlessly!

Oh and more importantly. . Congrats on the progress OP!
    Incredible transformation thus far, but as for your goal. . I'd say it's personal preference.
    For me, I like to be lean at 200+ bodyweight.. that's my ultimate goal

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the progress man

A lot of good advice here. Personally I focus on two thinsg primarily:

1) Solid protein powder - helps hit daily intake, and can be used to help kill cravings.
    2) Solid pre-workout - this is key for me as I train in the morning, fasted so I need the "kick".

You could look at something like ErgoNine (Google it as it's not sold here ). Solid profile with daily supplements for a solid price that can work on any goal.
    I'm the clever one, you're the potato one.

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DGarcia519 View Post
    Congrats on the progress man

A lot of good advice here. Personally I focus on two thinsg primarily:

1) Solid protein powder - helps hit daily intake, and can be used to help kill cravings.
    2) Solid pre-workout - this is key for me as I train in the morning, fasted so I need the "kick".

You could look at something like ErgoNine (Google it as it's not sold here ). Solid profile with daily supplements for a solid price that can work on any goal.
    Great advice all e9 is part of my bulk stack
    NASM-CPT

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The BEST stack would make a great B-Day gift

alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaHMoH View Post
    So what do you guys think I should do continue cutting or start bulking?
    sorry if I posted in wrong section

no...you posted in the right section.

more importantly, congrats on your achievement.... what are your goals? are you happy with your physique? do you want to be leaner? more bulk?
    - Spot for sale

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    Great advice all e9 is part of my bulk stack
    It's the most comprehensive profile on the market. Really hoping I can make it work budget wise at some point soon.
    I'm the clever one, you're the potato one.

DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaHMoH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    no...you posted in the right section.

more importantly, congrats on your achievement.... what are your goals? are you happy with your physique? do you want to be leaner? more bulk?
    Thanks bro! I want to get cut and maintain a six pack with a bulk look. But don't we all? I'm just trying to find a balance but probably lean

Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Altobeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe a solid fat burner, ergo blast, some Soy Lecithin, Hemavo2 for those pump days, and a good multi. Should be set.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

A good Whey (PES, Cellucor, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth, BB.com Protogen)
    A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce, BB.com)
    It's a damn solid list, only one I can't vouch for personally is animal whey and animal pak, havnt gotten around to trying them yet
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    The BEST stack would make a great B-Day gift
    I think I am going to do this! What pre workout should I take with this? Anything else I should add? I'm new to creatine so I am excited. My dad takes it and he has a pretty good bulk look to him

I think I am going to do this! What pre workout should I take with this? Anything else I should add? I'm new to creatine so I am excited. My dad takes it and he has a pretty good bulk look to him
    Do you have 2-3g of Fishoil covered?
    Do you have a multi?
    Are you utilizing a whey?
    Are you getting 3-5g of creatine?

if not then no need to buy stacks. Stick to the essentials.
    your physique is dicated from your caloric surplus/deficit not from pills and powders.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would continue to cut a bit longer and then bulk. PhosphaMuscle is a great supplement for strength and muscle fullness. It goes well with a bulk or a cut.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I would continue to cut a bit longer and then bulk. PhosphaMuscle is a great supplement for strength and muscle fullness. It goes well with a bulk or a cut.
    I agree! I think ill cut down to 195 or 190 then start a bulk!

to The Solution! yes I have my diet in check and have fish oil, whey and multi. I am going to purchase creatine for my birthday.
    P.S the solution I want to give you a shout out, you always post on my threads with information that is quality and I thank you

I agree! I think ill cut down to 195 or 190 then start a bulk!

to The Solution! yes I have my diet in check and have fish oil, whey and multi. I am going to purchase creatine for my birthday.
    P.S the solution I want to give you a shout out, you always post on my threads with information that is quality and I thank you
    Thats all you need then, you do not need any more supps for a bulk
    Control your diet and surplus and focus on being consistent in the gym and you will see results.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you do bulk, don't worry too much about maintaining the six pack. I mean, don't have a surplus so excessive that you lose it quick, but you should probably bulk for a good year or two. You'll probably lose the six pack in that time, but you'll look better when you cut.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Thats all you need then, you do not need any more supps for a bulk
    Control your diet and surplus and focus on being consistent in the gym and you will see results.
    right on I'll post my process after a month of creatine look out for it!

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    When you do bulk, don't worry too much about maintaining the six pack. I mean, don't have a surplus so excessive that you lose it quick, but you should probably bulk for a good year or two. You'll probably lose the six pack in that time, but you'll look better when you cut.
    Yeah I kind of figured that, I will continue cardio and big lifting but what is an appropriate amount of calories to surplus, 500? or should I not worry just make sure I am eating healthy? and not overdoing it?

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.
    Thanks you! its finals here at Washington State, headed to the lib to study then before I go to bed ill read those articles! thank you boss

United Till I Die! hellstorm2004's Avatar
    hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hellstorm2004 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This!
    "I am not a man, I am Cantona" - Eric Cantona.

***Anthony Martial has Arrived***

195lbs! Officially lost 55 pounds! can anyone tell me my bodyfat? Also I am going to start taking creatine within the next couple of days I'll post my progress on another thread

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    195lbs! Officially lost 55 pounds! can anyone tell me my bodyfat? Also I am going to start taking creatine within the next couple of days I'll post my progress on another thread
    Congrats bro and happy late birthday
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome transformation man !!
    Repped and best of luck with the bulk.

As others stated before me, it's just going to come down to your diet and training. Besides that, multi, fishoil, creatine & protein are all you need.
    Preworkout is always great too, only if you NEED it. Coffee works great for most people
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Congrats bro and happy late birthday
    thanks boss I appreciate it!
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    Awesome transformation man !!
    Repped and best of luck with the bulk.

As others stated before me, it's just going to come down to your diet and training. Besides that, multi, fishoil, creatine & protein are all you need.
    Preworkout is always great too, only if you NEED it. Coffee works great for most people
    Thank you yeah I got all of those down I'll make a thread after my bulking process keep an eye out!