skip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine making me feel sick!

I ordered some prolab creatine off the web not realising i ordered performance creatine instead of just there normal creatine product. The container sais nothing about a loading phase just to take 1-2 servings daily. The other creatine they offer (have ordered and is on it's way) does recommend the loading phase on the container. Anyway i started the loading phase with the performance creatine taking 3/4 servings daily and to be honest i feel pretty crap when i have to take it. Stomach pains, headach, feel like gonna vomit. Is my body just trying to reject the creatine or should i not be doing a loading phase with performance creatine. Any help/advice you guys could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did you ever see the movie "Interview with a Vampire", remember when brad pitt first drinks Cruise's blood? His body fights it and he is in pain, the within a short time he is reborn into a new reality, the same way that you will be reborn my friend.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    did you ever see the movie "Interview with a Vampire", remember when brad pitt first drinks Cruise's blood? His body fights it and he is in pain, the within a short time he is reborn into a new reality, the same way that you will be reborn my friend.
    yup.. it took suckin the blood from 3 homeless people and a nun that first week before the creatine stopped making me sick...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahhaahhaha LOL

This is why I love this board!!

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Contrary to popular belief, some people have this sort of reaction to creatine. Approx 20% of population are non-responders to creatine anyway. My advice - don't load it at all. Try just 5g taken with food (esp carbs) and see how you respond. If still a bad response STOP and get a refund.
    Make time to eat!

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Complete Muscle
    Contrary to popular belief, some people have this sort of reaction to creatine. Approx 20% of population are non-responders to creatine anyway.
    Where do you get this figure?

tesp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tesp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

creatine

What about creatine for women? I do a pretty heavy session 5x's week. Will it help with recovery and strength?

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: creatine

Originally posted by tesp
    What about creatine for women? I do a pretty heavy session 5x's week. Will it help with recovery and strength?
    It won't help much with recovery and strength, but can help if you're looking for added muscle mass.

TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheGameKEH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont take it close to digestion of carbonated liquids, that could be the problem, the other is , yea maybe try lowering the dossage, it could just be sitting in you not being abosrbed if your taking more than you can absorb.
    Trainer TheGame46@flawlessTraining.com
    (theGame46) and research expert.

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by 2demon2

Where do you get this figure?
    I honestly don't remember where I first read that stastic. It's common bodybuilding knowlledge. BC quotes it in his last creatine article, "... since creatine works for only 80 percent of people, you may wish to..." http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catupdate.htm
    Make time to eat!

SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i reckon if ur body is rejecting creatine its for a reason.. dont take it.. try something else! when i first took creatine i was fine so i kept taking it and there was nothing wrong with me! all im worried about is when years go past am i gonna be normal still?

i only cycled powder creatine for a month last year then stopped using it cos didnt want to take it anymore! then this year im using liquid creatine which i was told is **** and doesnt work! this is sad!

MrLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might want to try Creatine Titrate.

Originally posted by Complete Muscle
    I honestly don't remember where I first read that stastic. It's common bodybuilding knowlledge. BC quotes it in his last creatine article, "... since creatine works for only 80 percent of people, you may wish to..." http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catupdate.htm
    Sorry, it's not common bodybuilding knowledge. Show me research, not BC quotes.