BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking My Weight Loss Plan.. Please Comment/ Suggest!!!!

Hello!!!!

New to the thread here and beginning my transformation.

It has taken me 19 years to willingly dedicate myself to bettering my fitness. I have struggled with my weight for my entire life, while tasting some mild weight loss at Military School, but now it is time to dedicate myself to bettering me for me.

That being said, for the past 2 months I have been failing and re-trying/ re-shaping my diet and exercise... But I am happy to say that I have found what seems to work for me, and would like suggestions/comments.

Due to having a Boxers Fracture, weight lifting is not an option (lost about two months of lifting I had done). My height is 5'9 and weight 170lbs (im soft bodied and suffer from very mild man boobage lol). I am looking to drop 20 lbs of fat, then start stacking the muscle when healed.

Since diet is most important, this is where I start.

Breakfast- Fresh fruit blended with 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
    Snack- Assorted Salad with mild Miso dressing. GREENS!
    Lunch- Pouched fish/ Oven cooked skinless chicken breast. Usually with Pickle. Or whole grain pasta with sauce (all portioned)
    Snack- Whole grain PB&J or fruit.
    Dinner- Either whole grain pasta/ Over cooked chicken breast/ Fish Pouched

I don't drink very much milk, but try to have a glass a day. Mostly water.

EXERCISE!!!! The part that, thankfully, I am beginning to find joy from.

Cardio is done 5 to 6 times a week. I HATE running, and do not want to risk falling on my cast. My favorite so far is the exercise bike, I find that I push myself harder and longer on the bike. Every session done I push myself and always leave with a sweat. Most days I do 30-40 minutes (usually 40) keeping my pace steady, but two times a week I step it up to an hour. When my hand heals I will return to the real fun.... THE WEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing this plan, day by day, for a week and a half now. I can honestly say that I feel much better.

So, what does the forum think? Sound like a good starting out plan!?

Thank You

- Scott