Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MoneyAndCash's BodySpace

Kunts Who Talk Smack About Abos.... (GTFIH)

been lurking on this website for a while and have read alot of bad stereotype storys about aboriginals...

how can u act like abos are out of control? for every aboriginal out there getting in trouble there are 10 white people doing the same thing , as for other races (lebs) dont even let me get started on them...

abos have been great the last decade , u dont see abos walkign in around with gun selling ice saddys...

i think misc needs to realise that the majority of abos are good people , yes there are some bad ones , but its like that with every race , go out to west sydney and see all the bogan aussies doing the same if not worse sh!t

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Duolicus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MoneyAndCash View Post
    red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red

???

brb bottleshop
    brb centrelink
    brb clinic ereday to claim free drugs
    brb roaming streets at 2am
    brb dat smell
    brb centrelink
    brb centrelink.....
    Last edited by Duolicus; 01-11-2012 at 05:41 AM.
    Chelsea FC

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ice-9 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ice-9's BodySpace

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shane-0-Mac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shane-0-Mac's BodySpace
    great inspiring post. will change lifestyle and attitude now

not srs, phuck off kunt
    Perhaps the heaviest things we lift and carry are not our weights, but our feels.

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit s3rb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    Comparable to the common beaver. Although, the beaver has advanced to mudhuts and so on - deeming the beaver more advanced than the native Australian Aboriginal.

Stats: 6'1"
    bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruhbruh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit bruhbruh's BodySpace

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Slovakian_Pride's BodySpace
    i don't like abos much but i agree with you that i like them better than lebos.

MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MoneyAndCash is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Slovakian_Pride View Post
    i don't like abos much but i agree with you that i like them better than lebos.
    well u have a skuered opinion on them

rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rappitup has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My name is flabbah jabbah wabbah noooongaaaahhhh

got a buck for me petrol ****?

Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr.NoPrint's BodySpace
    for every abo 10 whites

200,000 abos in aus. 16m white people.

Using your stats for white people and disregarding your stats for troublesome abos.. for every white person causing trouble there are actually 8 abos breaking into houses.

Originally Posted by s3rb View Post
    Comparable to the common beaver. Although, the beaver has advanced to mudhuts and so on - deeming the beaver more advanced than the native Australian Aboriginal.
    u have a black guy in ur picture and ur being racist...

really brah?

Originally Posted by Mr.NoPrint View Post
    for every abo 10 whites

200,000 abos in aus. 16m white people.

Using your stats for white people and disregarding your stats for troublesome abos.. for every white person causing trouble there are actually 8 abos breaking into houses.
    shutup u racist phaggot , thing is u wouldnt say any of this **** IRL

SMH

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit idontknowbro's BodySpace
    I was being harassed by 2 abo's on new years at about 5am, 2 fat chicks (absolute beasts) saw it and pulled over and picked me up, then decided we were going to the beach. I realized on the way there that they were both drunk as fucck so when we got there I waited until they were looking away and ran at top speed (serious) I ran 100m in little more than 10 seconds until i was clear of their field of view. I then had to pay $35 for a taxi home. Add that to the $3 i gave to one of those abo's and thats a $38 loss + me risking fatal car crash.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrFrumble's BodySpace
    in for pics of OP's shack

Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr.NoPrint has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr.NoPrint's BodySpace
    shutup u racist phaggot , thing is u wouldnt say any of this **** IRL

SMH
    Groce stop talking to me youre disgusting.

Originally Posted by idontknowbro View Post
    I was being harassed by 2 abo's on new years at about 5am, 2 fat chicks (absolute beasts) saw it and pulled over and picked me up, then decided we were going to the beach. I realized on the way there that they were both drunk as fucck so when we got there I waited until they were looking away and ran at top speed (serious) I ran 100m in little more than 10 seconds until i was clear of their field of view. I then had to pay $35 for a taxi home. Add that to the $3 i gave to one of those abo's and thats a $38 loss + me risking fatal car crash.
    unlucky brah , u act like because it was an abo , u now have the right to hate the whole race

Stats: 6'1", 245 lbs
    conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit conn1994's BodySpace
    ***Perth Brahz***

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slovakian_Pride has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Slovakian_Pride's BodySpace
    well u have a skuered opinion on them
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post804699331

Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nekminit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Nekminit's BodySpace
    Lmfao. The misc over exaggerates every stereotype.

brb Australia is full of spiders + snakes that will kill you at anytime
    brb Americans are all fat and lazy gun nuts
    brb English people all have bad teeth and eat crumpets and tea
    brb all blacks have a ***, are nothing but apes and are muscular
    brb etc...
    Currently on the seafood diet.
    If I see food, I eat it.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) idontknowbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit idontknowbro's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Nekminit View Post
    Lmfao. The misc over exaggerates every stereotype.

brb Australia is full of spiders + snakes that will kill you at anytime
    brb Americans are all fat and lazy gun nuts
    brb English people all have bad teeth and eat crumpets and tea
    brb all blacks have a ***, are nothing but apes and are muscular
    brb etc...
    so much truth in these stereotypes

conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) conn1994 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ***Perth Brahz***

fuk off with that **** u little ***got ^

Stats: 6'0", 231 lbs
    GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GoatfaceKillah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GoatfaceKillah's BodySpace
    I play footy with some Abo's they're alright, they even know what plants I can eat and when a pluver is about to try destroy someones face.

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 490
    Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Patrick-DK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Patrick-DK's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    I don't know anything about abos but the jokes are kinda funny

fuk off with that **** u little ***got ^
    ***Perth Brahz***

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duolicus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Duolicus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by conn1994 View Post
    Chelsea FC

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) s3rb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit s3rb's BodySpace
    u have a black guy in ur picture and ur being racist...

really brah?

bro that is the basedGod he is Miley Cyrus. He is not black.

Stats: 6'2", 208 lbs
    jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jovotovo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jovotovo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by s3rb View Post
    AHAHAH id rep you if you wernt red ;D

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HungryBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit HungryBrah's BodySpace

rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rival8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at Australians and their humor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast