Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheTed's BodySpace

How to cold approach a girl, what should I say? (srs)

I know how to cold approach a girl at a party or club scene, that sht is easy but I have no idea how I would approach a girl in say one of my classes or if we're both staring at each other on the bus or something. I wanna stop using the club as my sole source of trying to get laid so tell me how its done rh.

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jacketfan's BodySpace
    just say whatever. The only part that matters is transitioning from what you say first, to an actual entertaining conersation
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheTed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    I dunno, I just feel like while sober I won't have anything interesting to say to some girl I just met. What do you usually transition to talking about?

Stats: 5'10", 146 lbs
    xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xrxpapster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit xrxpapster's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    just say whatever. The only part that matters is transitioning from what you say first, to an actual entertaining conersation
    ^This, go on youtube and watch Simple Pickup - these guy demonstrate how you can say pretty much ****ing anything to start a cold approach and be successful

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    That's pretty much what I do when I'm at the club and I have liquid confidence but when sober I'm pretty sure I'll have nothing to talk about.

I mean I guess I just need practice since that's how I felt even while drunk but I don't know if my sober self can get through all the rejection needed in order to improve especially when dealing with girls in my class that I'll have to see everyday.

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jacketfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jacketfan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheTed View Post
    I dunno, I just feel like while sober I won't have anything interesting to say to some girl I just met. What do you usually transition to talking about?
    IMO, that is the single hardest part about cold approaching. Moving the conversation from the opener or whatever to a fluid conversation.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    I know how to cold approach a girl at a party or club scene, that sht is easy but I have no idea how I would approach a girl in say one of my classes or if we're both staring at each other on the bus or something. I wanna stop using the club as my sole source of trying to get laid so tell me how its done rh.
    I would tease the **** out of her, bust on bitches that are mirrin hard, and eye ****ing me. I tease her about staring, about being rude, and if she ends up at the exact same spot or within the same range, I accuse her of stalking me (even if she was there in the first place). From here on, its like a snowball down a big ****ing hill. It just takes on a life of its own. I am the man, I have a cock, I hit on bitches or I just start talking to them as if I already know them. Other girls, I could suggest "I know them from some where." It really doesn't matter what you say. Just go first, play follow the leader but, she must follow your lead at a certain point, and her being shy is no excuse. You started talking so, take the convo where ever you like.

I teased a girl about stalking me and then said something about the place we were at isn't my house. I live at ....." which embarrassed her, and I found it funny. Pretty much assuming she wants to come back with me. I just get a rise out of them and notasingle****isgiven.jpg./ Not sure what the **** all this cold approach **** is. Just hit on girls man.

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I would tease the **** out of her, bust on bitches that are mirrin hard, and eye ****ing me. I tease her about staring, about being rude, and if she ends up at the exact same spot or within the same range, I accuse her of stalking me (even if she was there in the first place). From here on, its like a snowball down a big ****ing hill. It just takes on a life of its own. I am the man, I have a cock, I hit on bitches or I just start talking to them as if I already know them. Other girls, I could suggest "I know them from some where." It really doesn't matter what you say. Just go first, play follow the leader but, she must follow your lead at a certain point, and her being shy is no excuse. You started talking so, take the convo where ever you like.

I teased a girl about stalking me and then said something about the place we were at isn't my house. I live at ....." which embarrassed her, and I found it funny. Pretty much assuming she wants to come back with me. I just get a rise out of them and notasingle****isgiven.jpg./ Not sure what the **** all this cold approach **** is. Just hit on girls man.
    repped (as well as everyone else in this topic). your advice is always legit man.

Anything to say if I'm working with some girl on a group project or some girl that's sitting next to me or somethin?

jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    repped (as well as everyone else in this topic). your advice is always legit man.

Anything to say if I'm working with some girl on a group project or some girl that's sitting next to me or somethin?
    Talk to her like you already know her. I invite girls over, I tell them what to wear or to dress sexy, and when to take their clothes off. OP, do you know how wet their vagina gets when a man tells her to take her clothes off? Its like sticking your hand into a pool or under a waterfall. Guys reach for things to say or what to do. I don't even say **** half the time. I can just look at a girl and she knows, I am about to destroy her poon, and break her furniture. Man, most guys are all about sports. Do you know how many times Micheal Jordan, Kobe Bryant or Labron James missed a basket? Babe Ruth or Sammy Sosa were home run hitters but, well known for being strike out kings. Sammy Sosa was #3 all time man. The great one scored tons of goals but, I bet he missed a lot too. Mario as well. Just keep taking your shot, don't take anything to heart man. Its not personal. Girls will hit on me, eye **** me, give me my celebrity look alike, and still, I don't get every girl. I may **** her that night or later on. Sometimes, we have a fling, other times they flake, and are never to be seen again. Its life brah. Notasingle****isgiven.jpg. My gf? I met her on a flight back home after a business trip. She sat besides me. For the life of me, I cannot remember what I had said but, I just knew I would kick my own ass if I didn't hit on her. When in doubt, just start talking brah.

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    bro, you're my hero (srs)

bro, you're my hero (srs)
    It comes with experience. Checkout a lot of miscers in the forums. Tons of great guys. You want to hear and see game, read posts from a miscer by the user name Guardian. The guy has game. Reps on site to that guy!

ps: Also, stop reading pick up material. IMO that **** is for phaggots and it will **** with you more then it will help you. Its not a big deal brah. Just hit on bitches every where you go. No excuses. PLAY LIKE A CHAMP.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HoneycombBandit's BodySpace

ps: Also, stop reading pick up material. IMO that **** is for phaggots and it will **** with you more then it will help you. Its not a big deal brah. Just hit on bitches every where you go. No excuses. PLAY LIKE A CHAMP.
    Strong respect for you after this post. Shedding light on the fact PUA game is for phaggots AND a wedding crashers refrence in the same sentence?!?

Rule #84 Reps on site to Jamestown0101

Edit: You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Jamestown0101 again.

Stats: 5'10", 220 lbs
    Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vigilante_Inc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vigilante_Inc's BodySpace
    Rule #1 You are talking because you feel like saying ****... she either listens or doesn't listen you honestly don't give a fuk wether she cares or not.

Rule #2 there is no #2 just above ^^^^
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

Originally Posted by Vigilante_Inc View Post
    Rule #1 You are talking because you feel like saying ****... she either listens or doesn't listen you honestly don't give a fuk wether she cares or not.

Rule #2 there is no #2 just above ^^^^
    Strong this is strong.

Rule #5, there are no rules.

Rule #6 throw a hissy fit everytime things don't go your way or women reject you.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exelixis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit exelixis's BodySpace
    This thread is full of reps

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Pfffft don't even bother with this cold approach bull****. It won't work (unless in clubs). Seriously, how many guys do you know who've met females after asking them out in a ****ing grocery store? None.

You start approaching sluts in public places when they're going about their day-to-day business you're going to come off as desperate and strange. Bitches will undoubtedly think you're one creepy mother****er once you go down this route. Also, imagine the rep you'll get once sluts start talking about the "weird guy who asks random girls out in this mall." It won't do you any favors.

There is this one slim nerdy-looking chick with HUGE tits who works part-time at a grocery store near me, but I'll NEVER ask her out. She already thinks I'm weird (I assume) coz I go in there, pay for my groceries, mumble and stammer when I talk at the checkout, and can't stop staring at her HUGE perfectly formed gorgeous tits. (She's caught staring at her double-Ds a few times.) Seriously, I've jacked off MANY times just thinking about ****ing this whore with all my pent-up sexual frustration. Alas, it'll never happen, unless I commit a sexual assault on her, which I won't do, since doing a few years jail would be ****ed.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying that if you're resorting to cold appoaches it shows that you don't have a social circle and that in turn shows you have few options; guys who have options do NOT hit on randoms hoes in the street... only desperate, socially inept guys do. So don't do it.

I would like to here a genuine story of a guy getting digits and a date from some cold approach in the street, mall, bus stop, wherever. To date, I haven't heard any, because there are none. When I had a social circle, not once did I hear of someone meeting an ex-GF or current GF through a cold approach. DOES. NOT. WORK. PEOPLE.

I think you're best off ignoring females completely, until you gain a solid network of friends. Only that will bring pussy. If you have no friends, you will not get pussy LEGALLY. Trust me, I know. I've been dumped by my fair-weather friends three years ago. I live a life of socail isolation and hence have not been on so much as a date since mid-2008.

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    PUA is some gay sht. I haven't read that sht in like 5 years, biggest piece of overhyped garbage. I just find some of their vocabulary convenient to use.

Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Yeah, go ahead and do the bold if you want to come off as desperate and creepy as f*ck. Seriously, that's atrocious advice.

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Pfffft don't even bother with this cold approach bull****. It won't work (unless in clubs). Seriously, how many guys do you know who've met females after asking them out in a ****ing grocery store? None.

You start approaching sluts in public places when they're going about their day-to-day business you're going to come off as desperate and strange. Bitches will undoubtedly think you're one creepy mother****er once you go down this route. Also, imagine the rep you'll get once sluts start talking about the "weird guy who asks random girls out in this mall." It won't do you any favors.

There is this one slim nerdy-looking chick with HUGE tits who works part-time at a grocery store near me, but I'll NEVER ask her out. She already thinks I'm weird (I assume) coz I go in there, pay for my groceries, mumble and stammer when I talk at the checkout, and can't stop staring at her HUGE perfectly formed gorgeous tits. (She's caught staring at her double-Ds a few times.) Seriously, I've jacked off MANY times just thinking about ****ing this whore with all my pent-up sexual frustration. Alas, it'll never happen, unless I commit a sexual assault on her, which I won't do, since doing a few years jail would be ****ed.

Anyway, I guess I'm saying that if you're resorting to cold appoaches it shows that you don't have a social circle and that in turn shows you have few options; guys who have options do NOT hit on randoms hoes in the street... only desperate, socially inept guys do. So don't do it.

I would like to here a genuine story of a guy getting digits and a date from some cold approach in the street, mall, bus stop, wherever. To date, I haven't heard any, because there are none. When I had a social circle, not once did I hear of someone meeting an ex-GF or current GF through a cold approach. DOES. NOT. WORK. PEOPLE.

I think you're best off ignoring females completely, until you gain a solid network of friends. Only that will bring pussy. If you have no friends, you will not get pussy LEGALLY. Trust me, I know. I've been dumped by my fair-weather friends three years ago. I live a life of socail isolation and hence have not been on so much as a date since mid-2008.
    I disagree with everything you just said but ok.

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    I disagree with everything you just said but ok.
    Why? You couldn't even answer my question in the first paragraph. No-one ****ing meets complete strangers in the ****ing street, during the day, when the stranger is just going about her ****ing business.

Stats: 5'6", 155 lbs
    Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fielder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Fielder's BodySpace
    Yeah, go ahead and do the bold if you want to come off as desperate and creepy as f*ck. Seriously, that's atrocious advice.
    Sounds more like you have some security issues and are just angry at yourself for bad game brah (no offence)
    you make your own luck, If you wnat to find girls you have to lone ranger and go out and pick them up, I've gotten laid so many times off my own back, going after girls who dont know any of my friends.
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Proud member of the Δtheist Δlliance
    Resident UK Gun Owner (Yes, We DO have guns in the UK)

Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Fielder View Post
    Sounds more like you have some security issues and are just angry at yourself for bad game brah (no offence)
    you make your own luck, If you wnat to find girls you have to lone ranger and go out and pick them up, I've gotten laid so many times off my own back, going after girls who dont know any of my friends.
    I'll admit that I have no game whatsoever. Hell, I have trouble holding a ****ing conversation with people when sober. I'm pretty much a laughing stock among the "girls" in my area. Nevertheless, that doesn't disqualify what I wrote; I honestly believe that guys who cold approach are lacking in charisma, social status, and social skills. Why else would anyone ask a ****ing cashier (or whichever stranger) out?

Stats: 5'7", 167 lbs
    TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeKappa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit TeKappa's BodySpace
    you actually gotta have no fear when approaching a girl, have something generic set up and use it on them to open up, if it happens good if not on to the next. too bad psychologically men have a fear of rejection (i can explain why lol)

my friend has balls of steel i swear, he'll talk to any girl he sets his eyes on, no fear as soon as they make eye contact he'll engage. also to the tell them to take clothes off, that works as iv noticed, a woman WANTS to be told what to do. they have the poon they just waitin on if your man enuf to go and get it. my same friend will also randomly just take his clothes off to let the girl knw wats good. we've been at parties and hes been talkin to a girl or dancin wit her then randomly he takes off his pants. works 9/10 times lol

Visit TheTed's BodySpace
    Why? You couldn't even answer my question in the first paragraph. No-one ****ing meets complete strangers in the ****ing street, during the day, when the stranger is just going about her ****ing business.
    Not a success story but one of the cashiers at my gym was eye fuking my friend a sht ton and telling me how hot he was. If he actually said something to her he prolly would've been phucking her brains out within a week.

Stats: 6'2", 198 lbs
    Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ago has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Ago's BodySpace
    Bare in mind op,the more attempts = more failures. But don't be afraid to try, at the end of the day you won't have anything to loose and you'll still walk with your back straight,ballin down the street...

If the case is both of you staring each other on a bus...smile and approach - give her positive feedback on it... ie. they say smiling is contagious but i rarely smile to strangers

Good opener - then hint about how you are laughable person & you'd like to keep smiling etc. etc. (in order for you to keep smiling you'd need to get to know her etc.)

Ofc. you might get rejected of her wanting to be the rare occation but you can deliver a rebound in a very jokingly non aggressive manner .. ie. stubborn is my nickname,what's yours..

Endless opportunities op, just keep your head cool and Don't over think , that would be the best recommendation

GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GNoulez's BodySpace
    "Daddy's home"

/thread

GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GNoulez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit GNoulez's BodySpace

That's exactly the point bro

Stats: 6'2", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 730
    mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mcbrainlegend has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mcbrainlegend's BodySpace
    Swanky sounds creepy.

Pyroftw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    swanky is just a beta phaggot and instead of helping people he just puts them down. ofc you can pickup girls in day but no1 does it cuz no1 has f***king ballz to do it. you know what girls like most ? something new, something different, its normal for guyz to approach girls at night when both u and them are drunk. but you go out and get drunk 3 times a week which is crap, i still didnt manage to get ballz to approach girls by myself but with my friend in summer we approached a lot of girls during the day and we got phone numbers and he made out with few, maybe phucked 1...
    and we had the most retarded entrance ever, i didnt pick shiet up cuz i had oneitis.... you wont get nowhere if you gonna think too much and get excuses to come to a girl and talk about random shiet. what i did: i saw a cute girl at club(wasnt drunk at all) and told friend to say to me:GO! and he said it and i went to the girl and talked(didnt get a phone number but i still talked to her). and after first approach and it ends and you see how it didnt hurt at all and every time you approach again that day/night its just gonna be easier.
    also IMO best to pickup girls is college partys, house partys(u and few friends come and dont know anyone) or birthsday partys to pick up girls... i dont remember when was the last time i went to 1 of these and didnt made out with some girl..

Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RougeProdigy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit RougeProdigy's BodySpace

100% true.

When you look at all the cold approaches on the sites people mentioned like Simple Pickup, why do they never explain what happens AFTER they get the number? Because nothing happens once you get the number. Granted, these sites need the permission of the girls in order to put it on youtube, but the fact of the matter is that numbers mean chit.

Collecting numbers DOES NOT mean you are successful at cold approach. I can get numbers about 70% of the time. How many times have I actually met up with girls? Only 5 times. How many have gone to day3s and beyond? Zero.

You need social circle for this to work. Yea, you might get the girl excited when you initially approach and she might give you her number, but she won't meet up with you unless you are part of her social circle. Period. End of story.

inb4 I have good game. I've done this long enough where I can carry conversation in every setting. My looks are good too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast